homerton Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:34 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:34 PM Top story dailymail uk. The world is lapping it up 5 Quote
Balao Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:37 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:37 PM Tonight she was flawless. At the AMAs she was not perfect but it was very emotional. I watched it countless times. 7 Quote
Popular Post Bruno Portugal Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:37 PM Popular Post Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:37 PM Celine’s “Hymne a L’amour” needs to be released.Flawless!!! 11 Quote My Webpage >>> TRIBUTE TO CELINE DION
DionFanAlways Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:39 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:39 PM Tonight she was flawless. At the AMAs she was not perfect but it was very emotional. I watched it countless times.Exactly. Quite a difference. 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Céline RO Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:39 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:39 PM I’m still processing what just happened. Her voice was the best part! UNREAL!! It was all about her voice. She’s done lowering keys, this was higher than in 2015, the original or any other time she performed it. Truly an Olympic performance! 7 Quote The best is yet to come...
homerton Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:40 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:40 PM ❤️❤️ I love Celine Dion 2 Quote
idroveallnight Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:40 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:40 PM We will probably get an Apple and Spotify single soon. 5 Quote
Brody-Celine Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:40 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:40 PM I’m sorry if I offended you guys it was not my intention, we know she’s lipped over the years it’s no surprise so I don’t know why I was so surprised she did tonight! I’ll just go back to being grateful she even came to Paris to do any of this in the first place! I’ve supported this forum since I was like 12yrs old, I’m now 29 so sorry for spoiling my return with a “s***” post. I just thought it was somewhere I could express an opinion with like minded people without being judged. 2 Quote
Popular Post stevo Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:42 PM Popular Post Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:42 PM Do we realise that it’s not Taylor Swift or Beyonce or Katy Perry or Lady Gaga or anyone else…it’s Celine that just pulled this off. The stage and the setting and the whole scene was just so Paris and so Celine. Rene would have loved it. 16 Quote
smw Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:42 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:42 PM I hope it’s released on her Spotify, YouTube, etc asap I’m thrilled it ended up not being a duet with Gaga. All eyes and attention are on CELINE. It’s perfect and so deserved. ❤️ 6 Quote
Nmj Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:43 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:43 PM Do we realise that it’s not Taylor Swift or Beyonce or Katy Perry or Lady Gaga or anyone else…it’s Celine that just pulled this off. The stage and the setting and the whole scene was just so Paris and so Celine. Rene would have loved it. I love the piano with the raindrops! 5 Quote
LukeD Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:43 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:43 PM (edited) Instagram followers up by like 100k, at 7.1m at the moment. Edited July 26, 2024 at 10:43 PM by LukeD 5 Quote
Popular Post stevo Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:44 PM Popular Post Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:44 PM (edited) As soon as I heard those strings of the introduction, my anus clenched… Edited July 26, 2024 at 10:44 PM by stevo 10 Quote
Balao Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:44 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:44 PM Shamrock, im with ya! I haven't posted on here in years and I came back tonight to say I'm absolutely blown away, such an amazing car r defining moment but I'm sad to see it's been lipped! I'm 100% convinced it's the Audio from AMAS 2015, just enhanced slightly, I just played the performance and that performance beside each other and they are identical. I could be wrong though, regardless it still sounds amazing. I've always been such a fierce defender of Celine, but I just don't understand why go through all that effort to lip? Maybe she felt last min she couldn't do it, I don't know. Still, she looked beautiful and I love her. It's been amazing to see her on my newsfeed again ❤️ Not at all. It's a completely different version. In 2015, she mumbled the lyrics at times. Today she was very precise. She even rolled her r's the way Édith Piaf did. 5 Quote
LukeD Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:46 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:46 PM Laura Pausini also posted on X ''mon amour Celine Dion <3 mes mains tremblaient et mes yeux pleuraient pendant que j'ecoutais et voyais ma bien-aimee @celinedion <3'' 6 Quote
Ajax Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:46 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:46 PM I’m still processing what just happened. Her voice was the best part! UNREAL!! It was all about her voice. She’s done lowering keys, this was higher than in 2015, the original or any other time she performed it. Truly an Olympic performance! THISIt s vocally unreal. Even more in this context. 2 Quote
No1IrishFan Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:47 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:47 PM As soon as I heard those strings of the introduction, my anus clenched… so. many. jokes 😂 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:47 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:47 PM Love her but disappointed in a few things…. The dirty camera lenses with horrible angles of the performance Even non Céline fans could tell this was lipped And that bloody bun again despite having what appears to be new longer extensions Outfit was nice though… I just expected more from this performance after all the rehearsals. Anyways… that’s done now onto Vegas Shocking. 2 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Popular Post Nmj Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:48 PM Popular Post Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:48 PM Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet 8 Quote
nuts2you Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:48 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:48 PM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifyz98_eWd4 Here is the from 2015 AMA Quote
nuts2you Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:49 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:49 PM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifyz98_eWd4 Quote
Állex Sodi Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:51 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:51 PM Beautiful performance, it was amazing to see her doing this after all we see in the doc. Personally, I don’t mind the lipsync, I was expecting. I just hope the general audience and media doesn’t bother her with it. Quote
stevo Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:51 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:51 PM (edited) I love this pic- her figure and face, Scott’s head bowed, the rain on the piano. Edited July 26, 2024 at 10:52 PM by stevo 5 Quote
Kayleycrank Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:51 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:51 PM I just think about how happy her heart is tonight 💜 getting to do what she loves and that is everything 3 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:52 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:52 PM (edited) I’m sorry if I offended you guys it was not my intention, we know she’s lipped over the years it’s no surprise so I don’t know why I was so surprised she did tonight! I’ll just go back to being grateful she even came to Paris to do any of this in the first place! I’ve supported this forum since I was like 12yrs old, I’m now 29 so sorry for spoiling my return with a “s***” post. I just thought it was somewhere I could express an opinion with like minded people without being judged. You have nothing to apologise for… everyone is entitled to their own opinion on here without having to worry what other members will think or worry that they will get a hard time for what they think and feel or say. We won’t always agree with everything, that’s normal but everyone’s opinions matter even if your in the minority. I love Céline to bits and was so excited for tonight but as I explained for me it missed a few marks but I’m over it. As you grow older you start to realise who your friends are and who matters and what’s important…. who don’t and you eventually learn not to give a f*ck what certain people think or say and that’s a great feeling. You be yourself Edited July 26, 2024 at 10:54 PM by Shamrock_1982 1 Quote
ewh12 Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:52 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:52 PM I really loved how the video quality was distorted and in a soft focus. Like my comment before, it really captured being in the 1920s/30s France. Really a truely Iconic performance even in the way it was shot. It has a film like qualité 2 Quote
Popular Post Celine Fan 77 Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:52 PM Popular Post Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:52 PM I couldn’t stop crying while watching the performance. We’ve just witnessed one of the most epic performances of Celine’s entire career. I’m so proud of her and I’m sure so is René! 8 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
LeChauffeur100 Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:52 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:52 PM People will complain about everything. Does anyone remember one person here who complained that she announced she had SPS while wearing a bun? 😮💨 Anyway, she was perfect. Love her so much. <3 3 Quote EVERYONE AFRAID TO BE FORGOTTEN - album & film by ionnalee; out NOW at ionnalee.comhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gF-8uJUpL5A
Celine Fan 77 Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:53 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:53 PM It made me so happy to see Scott smiling during the entire song ❤️ You could tell he’s so proud and emotional to be back 6 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Critiaslux Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:54 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:54 PM Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Thank you René for believing in a 13 years old little girl. 6 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.