jpatdeleon09 Posted July 27, 2024 at 04:30 AM Posted July 27, 2024 at 04:30 AM (edited) Now, I know why everybody requires to lipsync in these events. Because of the delays, huge place more delays. The placement of the speakers are everywhere. So, it needs to be properly sync together even the lights while watching phone cam the performance of Celine in that tower the lights are properly synchronized to the rhythm of the song So, please the negative members here be understanding and broadened your mind. Same accs who keeps on complaining ever since the docu was released. Phone cams beside the river https://www.instagram.com/p/C954fsKyJMO/?igsh=MWoyamw0NzFqZW15ZA== Edited July 27, 2024 at 04:34 AM by jpatdeleon09 Quote
kaye2023 Posted July 27, 2024 at 04:33 AM Posted July 27, 2024 at 04:33 AM They removed the fireworks and the drone performance due to the rain. They did it during rehearsals. It was supposed to be even better. Oooh, that would have been a spectacular sight. I may be alone in this, sure the rain was a bit of a bummer and not ideal, but it added so much ( ( dramaaa ) ). It was a poetic visual of Céline (and Scott) defying the elements (and SPS) to deliver such a beautiful performance. I've listened to it probably a dozen times since I saw the vid, I lovvvve her voice on it. 1 Quote
rpopowski Posted July 27, 2024 at 04:33 AM Posted July 27, 2024 at 04:33 AM Another phone recording.. still looking for better one Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted July 27, 2024 at 04:52 AM Posted July 27, 2024 at 04:52 AM (edited) And again look at those eyebrows. Finally!!! They did it! These is what I’m talking about. This shape really makes her more youthful! It’s the eyebrows people! And the make up. Reminds me 2007 all over again Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Edited July 27, 2024 at 04:52 AM by jpatdeleon09 1 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted July 27, 2024 at 04:56 AM Posted July 27, 2024 at 04:56 AM (edited) Even Zoe Saldana!! Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Look at her her stories. Theirs a lot of celebs praising her Edited July 27, 2024 at 04:57 AM by jpatdeleon09 Quote
mebe Posted July 27, 2024 at 05:08 AM Posted July 27, 2024 at 05:08 AM Everyone around me...friends and family... everyone was amazed, impressed and touched by her performance even non fans!!! It's unanimous!! Envoyé de mon SM-A526W en utilisant Tapatalk 2 Quote
mebe Posted July 27, 2024 at 05:14 AM Posted July 27, 2024 at 05:14 AM Omg i'm reading all those positive comments about Celine everywhere on the net and im crying... this is surreal and so much deserved !!! What a great moment in her career !!!! Envoyé de mon SM-A526W en utilisant Tapatalk 3 Quote
Nmj Posted July 27, 2024 at 05:15 AM Posted July 27, 2024 at 05:15 AM FULL OFFICIAL HD PERFORMANCE FROM NBC https://youtube.com/watch?v=smKqMiGXxl4&si=43bx_Tcf7K7v8LV3 2 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted July 27, 2024 at 05:24 AM Posted July 27, 2024 at 05:24 AM I wonder who is the make up artist of Celine here. He/She did an amazing job. I’m so happy it’s so clean and again the brows is perfectly done. Please be consistent in this brow shape again please. 1 Quote
Nmj Posted July 27, 2024 at 05:26 AM Posted July 27, 2024 at 05:26 AM I wonder who is the make up artist of Celine here. He/She did an amazing job. I’m so happy it’s so clean and again the brows is perfectly done. Please be consistent in this brow shape again please. https://www.instagram.com/p/C95-0tgvz-Q/?igsh=MW5sZjNzcHhqbWoyZg== 1 Quote
Popular Post Dancing_Queen Posted July 27, 2024 at 05:41 AM Popular Post Posted July 27, 2024 at 05:41 AM What.a.day.I am SO glad I made the last minute decision to come to Paris. Due to the rain, I was watching the show in a Parisian bar. Most people were watching and commenting on the show, but not overly focused on it. But when Céline came on? Silence. Everyone stared at the screen. Waiters stopped whatever they were doing. And after she was done, people actually applauded. I was elated, I had chills. So many people were messaging me about her performance as well. It was like the entire world watched her triumph and could all agree on something for once. Céline just gave a career-defining performance, 42 years into her career. Now, the bar I chose was strategically close to the Royal Monceau. So despite thinking that Céline had already checked out, I passed the hotel anyway, on a hunch. So glad I did. Turns out she was in fact coming back, so I got to see her a second time. Here's my video:https://www.instagram.com/reel/C951fzXIx8V/?igsh=MWpqcmQ0eG04aWcyZw== The hotel staff had put up a number of heart-shaped balloons in her honour. You can tell that they genuinely adore her. Anyway, when Céline showed up she looked so beautiful, but also so exhausted. I can't imagine all the emotions she must have been experiencing these last couple of days. She spent a couple of minutes with us anyway (because she's an angel), but it was clear that she needed to rest. I could not be more proud to be a fan of this strong, exceptional woman, this beautiful soul. I'll love her for as long as I live ❤️ 19 Quote
catlovergirl1982 Posted July 27, 2024 at 05:49 AM Posted July 27, 2024 at 05:49 AM Hello is there any videos out there that has this performance recorded? I have missed the performance since I had to work a double shift tonight. Thanks so much. ❤ Quote
catlovergirl1982 Posted July 27, 2024 at 05:50 AM Posted July 27, 2024 at 05:50 AM & is the performance really a previous recording from the 2015 awards show? So there was no new recording of the song? Quote
MaiconSC Posted July 27, 2024 at 05:50 AM Posted July 27, 2024 at 05:50 AM What.a.day.I am SO glad I made the last minute decision to come to Paris. Due to the rain, I was watching the show in a Parisian bar. Most people were watching and commenting on the show, but not overly focused on it. But when Céline came on? Silence. Everyone stared at the screen. Waiters stopped whatever they were doing. And after she was done, people actually applauded. I was elated, I had chills. So many people were messaging me about her performance as well. It was like the entire world watched her triumph and could all agree on something for once. Céline just gave a career-defining performance, 42 years into her career. Now, the bar I chose was strategically close to the Royal Monceau. So despite thinking that Céline had already checked out, I passed the hotel anyway, on a hunch. So glad I did. Turns out she was in fact coming back, so I got to see her a second time.Here's my video:https://www.instagra...mQ0eG04aWcyZw== The hotel staff had put up a number of heart-shaped balloons in her honour. You can tell that they genuinely adore her.Anyway, when Céline showed up she looked so beautiful, but also so exhausted. I can't imagine all the emotions she must have been experiencing these last couple of days. She spent a couple of minutes with us anyway (because she's an angel), but it was clear that she needed to rest. I could not be more proud to be a fan of this strong, exceptional woman, this beautiful soul. I'll love her for as long as I live ❤️ amazing to hear your experience... what a day to be her fan! Quote
ewh12 Posted July 27, 2024 at 05:54 AM Posted July 27, 2024 at 05:54 AM & is the performance really a previous recording from the 2015 awards show? So there was no new recording of the song? No its a new recording. Here's a video clip of the full performance: Quote
catlovergirl1982 Posted July 27, 2024 at 05:54 AM Posted July 27, 2024 at 05:54 AM What.a.day.I am SO glad I made the last minute decision to come to Paris. Due to the rain, I was watching the show in a Parisian bar. Most people were watching and commenting on the show, but not overly focused on it. But when Céline came on? Silence. Everyone stared at the screen. Waiters stopped whatever they were doing. And after she was done, people actually applauded. I was elated, I had chills. So many people were messaging me about her performance as well. It was like the entire world watched her triumph and could all agree on something for once. Céline just gave a career-defining performance, 42 years into her career. Now, the bar I chose was strategically close to the Royal Monceau. So despite thinking that Céline had already checked out, I passed the hotel anyway, on a hunch. So glad I did. Turns out she was in fact coming back, so I got to see her a second time.Here's my video:https://www.instagra...mQ0eG04aWcyZw== The hotel staff had put up a number of heart-shaped balloons in her honour. You can tell that they genuinely adore her.Anyway, when Céline showed up she looked so beautiful, but also so exhausted. I can't imagine all the emotions she must have been experiencing these last couple of days. She spent a couple of minutes with us anyway (because she's an angel), but it was clear that she needed to rest. I could not be more proud to be a fan of this strong, exceptional woman, this beautiful soul. I'll love her for as long as I live ❤️ Is it true about the rumors I have been reading on both this forum & on social media that the performance was lipped & from a previous performance from back in 2015? I am just curious because if it was a recording from almost 10 years ago, she might not really be ready for concerts, touring, etc like some fans think she is right now lol. Quote
george_matei Posted July 27, 2024 at 05:55 AM Posted July 27, 2024 at 05:55 AM Is it true about the rumors I have been reading on both this forum & on social media that the performance was lipped & from a previous performance from back in 2015? I am just curious because if it was a recording from almost 10 years ago, she might not really be ready for concerts, touring, etc like some fans think she is right now lol.OMG. Why are u like that? It s a new recording! Quote
catlovergirl1982 Posted July 27, 2024 at 05:57 AM Posted July 27, 2024 at 05:57 AM No its a new recording. Here's a video clip of the full performance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpeqPG85o5s Oh ok, so the rumors that tonight's performance isn't from the 2015 performance? That is good to know. I wonder when she recorded it? Because the last time we have all seen her struggled really bad to records song was for "Love Again", which we saw in the " I am Celine Dion" documentary. Quote
ewh12 Posted July 27, 2024 at 05:58 AM Posted July 27, 2024 at 05:58 AM Is it true about the rumors I have been reading on both this forum & on social media that the performance was lipped & from a previous performance from back in 2015? I am just curious because if it was a recording from almost 10 years ago, she might not really be ready for concerts, touring, etc like some fans think she is right now lol. This is 2015 below. See above in the previous post for 2024 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifyz98_eWd4&pp=ygUWY2VsaW5lIGRpb24gMjAxNSBoeW1uIA%3D%3D Quote
ewh12 Posted July 27, 2024 at 05:59 AM Posted July 27, 2024 at 05:59 AM Oh ok, so the rumors that tonight's performance isn't from the 2015 performance? That is good to know. I wonder when she recorded it? Because the last time we have all seen her struggled really bad to records song was for "Love Again", which we saw in the " I am Celine Dion" documentary. Supposedly when she was mysteriously in Boston a few months ago, but not 100% sure the details Quote
MaiconSC Posted July 27, 2024 at 06:05 AM Posted July 27, 2024 at 06:05 AM Oh ok, so the rumors that tonight's performance isn't from the 2015 performance? That is good to know. I wonder when she recorded it? Because the last time we have all seen her struggled really bad to records song was for "Love Again", which we saw in the " I am Celine Dion" documentary. she recorded this performance is 1992... 2 Quote
Popular Post drove all night Posted July 27, 2024 at 06:13 AM Popular Post Posted July 27, 2024 at 06:13 AM What an unbelievable performance. Manifested legend. What a woman! What a role model of courage. And showing again how a powerful dream can help to deal with a merciless challenges of life. I love her so much! God bless her! 8 Quote
Popular Post ivo Posted July 27, 2024 at 06:16 AM Popular Post Posted July 27, 2024 at 06:16 AM She is everywhere in the headlines! All positive. This was the perfect comeback performance. 9 Quote Amsterdam 18-06-1997 - Amsterdam 14-06-1999 - London 10-07-1999 - Antwerpen 14-05-2008 - Antwerpen 21-11-2013 - Las Vegas 10-10-2015 - Paris 09-07-2016 - Arnhem 23-06-2017
ewh12 Posted July 27, 2024 at 06:18 AM Posted July 27, 2024 at 06:18 AM Looks like she's going back to Vegas in the afternoon at 2:00pmhttps://www.flightradar24.com/data/flights/vjt725 1 Quote
Chantemoi Posted July 27, 2024 at 06:49 AM Posted July 27, 2024 at 06:49 AM Just listened to the 2015 version. They didn’t reuse it for sure. She was def out of tune and struggling to hit some notes then from what I can assume now were SPS symptoms. The Céline today was crystalline clear and beautiful in vocal ability My first thoughts watching the performance (twice) was that they AutoTuned her 2015 rendition and added extra orchestral elements…? Does anyone else think this is true? It just sounded too similar to me (minus the sour notes) 1 Quote
Critiaslux Posted July 27, 2024 at 06:59 AM Posted July 27, 2024 at 06:59 AM About different celebs reacting to Céline’s performance: 1 Quote
Ajax Posted July 27, 2024 at 07:05 AM Posted July 27, 2024 at 07:05 AM My first thoughts watching the performance (twice) was that they AutoTuned her 2015 rendition and added extra orchestral elements…? Does anyone else think this is true? It just sounded too similar to me (minus the sour notes) Those 2 performances have nothing in common: the key, prononciation, rythme, length of the notes…I can’t believe I read that 6 Quote
ScotieG Posted July 27, 2024 at 07:06 AM Posted July 27, 2024 at 07:06 AM Don’t get the comments about it being the 2015 performance? The voice quality is totally different, you can pitch correct notes, but you can’t completely change the quality of the voice. It’s a different recording. 3 Quote
ewh12 Posted July 27, 2024 at 07:07 AM Posted July 27, 2024 at 07:07 AM (edited) My first thoughts watching the performance (twice) was that they AutoTuned her 2015 rendition and added extra orchestral elements…? Does anyone else think this is true? It just sounded too similar to me (minus the sour notes) The pitch was lowered in 2015 and I don't think they would've pitched up because it might've sound distorted. I believe its a new recording especially knowing Céline is able to replicate a performance many many times and make it sound the same. A good and a bad thing because although shes consistant, I would love to hear her "colouring outside the lines" more. Edited July 27, 2024 at 07:07 AM by ewh12 2 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.