Veelxpz Posted July 27, 2024 at 12:57 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 12:57 PM Hi! I joined months ago the forum but this is my first time commenting and sorry for it being a question. I want to ask if anyone had copyright issue with posting the performance on Instagram? I literally posted 2 clips yesterday on my page (@celine.source) and the two of them got taken down (everybody else's videos are still up, so weird). I also can't use my account for three days I'm actually pissed of lol. This is part of the mail I received. Quote
Popular Post Nmj Posted July 27, 2024 at 01:02 PM Popular Post Posted July 27, 2024 at 01:02 PM (edited) Holy CELINE DION Instagram account now up to 7.5 MILLION followers that’s about 500k new followers in just over 24 hours. INSANE. By comparison Kelly Clarkson has 7.5 as well. She will pass her today. Edited July 27, 2024 at 01:06 PM by Nmj 10 Quote
tshlw Posted July 27, 2024 at 01:04 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 01:04 PM Maybe she left as need to get back home for her treatments. But did wonder why didn't stay to see any of the competition. She was also wearing Rene's wedding rings around her neck again just like when left NY. Still can't process it all. After she made her announcement about SPS I said if anyone can overcome this it was her. Welcome back Celine. 5 Quote 'I am, in life and death, the woman of only one man.' Celine Dion My Story, My Dream
idroveallnight Posted July 27, 2024 at 01:07 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 01:07 PM Hi! I joined months ago the forum but this is my first time commenting and sorry for it being a question. I want to ask if anyone had copyright issue with posting the performance on Instagram? I literally posted 2 clips yesterday on my page (@celine.source) and the two of them got taken down (everybody else's videos are still up, so weird). I also can't use my account for three days I'm actually pissed of lol. This is part of the mail I received. love your account and welcome to the forum (the original CD discussion board before social media) I don’t know how they decide what to take down but it seemed around the release of her documentary they were deleting a lot of fan accounts for copyright infringement. I would just restory the official videos. They probably want all the views on their stuff so they can get commissions and whatnot. Quote
Popular Post TommKat22 Posted July 27, 2024 at 01:10 PM Popular Post Posted July 27, 2024 at 01:10 PM I don’t know if it’s been fully summarized how many Celine accomplishments happened yesterday: 1. First public performance in 4 years (at the Olympics), subsequently giving her her most liked posts on social media 2. First top 40 hit in the UK in 10 years 3. I Am: Celine Dion doc officially being “Certified Fresh” on Rotten Tomatoes I feel like there’s more too that I’m forgetting? lol 8 Quote Tommy
jpatdeleon09 Posted July 27, 2024 at 01:16 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 01:16 PM Elizabeth Banks praises Celine on insta! I’m so happy that Celebs praises Celine. That’s why I love her singing in Oscars. 2 Quote
Veelxpz Posted July 27, 2024 at 01:23 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 01:23 PM love your account and welcome to the forum (the original CD discussion board before social media) I don’t know how they decide what to take down but it seemed around the release of her documentary they were deleting a lot of fan accounts for copyright infringement. I would just restory the official videos. They probably want all the views on their stuff so they can get commissions and whatnot. OH thank you that's so sweet!! I am happy to be part of the fandom, it's a joy (if i may say lolll). No but fr I'm so pissed cause i always give credits and literally everyone posted them and they still have their videos up. Meanwhile I can potentially lose my account after 3 days. Nobody seems to have an issue DO THEY WANNA FIGHT ME 😭 Quote
drove all night Posted July 27, 2024 at 01:24 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 01:24 PM Hi! I joined months ago the forum but this is my first time commenting and sorry for it being a question. I want to ask if anyone had copyright issue with posting the performance on Instagram? I literally posted 2 clips yesterday on my page (@celine.source) and the two of them got taken down (everybody else's videos are still up, so weird). I also can't use my account for three days I'm actually pissed of lol. This is part of the mail I received. In case you like to keep your account I wouldn't suggest to post a video of the performance as that infringes copyright. The most secure way is to share it from official sources and mentioning the credit. If you infringe copyright several times you account can be closed down forever! Quote
drove all night Posted July 27, 2024 at 01:25 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 01:25 PM Holy CELINE DION Instagram account now up to 7.5 MILLION followers that's about 500k new followers in just over 24 hours. INSANE. By comparison Kelly Clarkson has 7.5 as well. She will pass her today. Who is Kelly Clarkson??!!! With all due respect! She isn't even close to the league Céline's in! Quote
Veelxpz Posted July 27, 2024 at 01:26 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 01:26 PM In case you like to keep your account I wouldn't suggest to post a video of the performance as that infringes copyright. The most secure way is to share it from official sources and mentioning the credit. If you infringe copyright several times you account can be closed down forever! I know I'm literally praying to the Lord rn. I posted the one from France tv (France 2). Just like everybody else on Instagram. But only my videos got taken down. I also can't access my account so I can't remove anything that might be subject to copyright. Gonna go cry now lol Quote
Céline RO Posted July 27, 2024 at 01:28 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 01:28 PM I had my Céline fan account taken down even without posting a single thing. Ever. Quote The best is yet to come...
drove all night Posted July 27, 2024 at 01:30 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 01:30 PM I don't know if it's been fully summarized how many Celine accomplishments happened yesterday: 1. First public performance in 4 years (at the Olympics), subsequently giving her her most liked posts on social media 2. First top 40 hit in the UK in 10 years 3. I Am: Celine Dion doc officially being "Certified Fresh" on Rotten Tomatoes I feel like there's more too that I'm forgetting? lol Why is that important to you? (Sorry, that I ask!)Céline doesn't have to proof nothing at all! She's reached every peak and wrote history so many times - like yesterday again which is in my opinion for sure the most special historic moment in her career and unbelievable how she could master that all! Quote
CourageProject Posted July 27, 2024 at 01:37 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 01:37 PM Hi! I joined months ago the forum but this is my first time commenting and sorry for it being a question. I want to ask if anyone had copyright issue with posting the performance on Instagram? I literally posted 2 clips yesterday on my page (@celine.source) and the two of them got taken down (everybody else's videos are still up, so weird). I also can't use my account for three days I'm actually pissed of lol. This is part of the mail I received.It happened with me too Quote
TommKat22 Posted July 27, 2024 at 01:37 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 01:37 PM (edited) Why is that important to you? (Sorry, that I ask!)Céline doesn't have to proof nothing at all! She's reached every peak and wrote history so many times - like yesterday again which is in my opinion for sure the most special historic moment in her career and unbelievable how she could master that all! It’s not about proving anything, it’s just that all these good things happened to her on the same day! I’m just pointing them out. It’s not really an accomplishment, but I remembered that Deadpool and Wolverine came out yesterday too, and with Ashes, she’s now a part of that film legacy. It’s like yesterday all these special moments lined up and it was Mega Celine Day! Edited July 27, 2024 at 01:42 PM by TommKat22 4 Quote Tommy
Nmj Posted July 27, 2024 at 01:41 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 01:41 PM Who is Kelly Clarkson??!!! With all due respect! She isn't even close to the league Céline's in! Kelly Clarkson is a great streamer and has had more followers on social media than Celine UNTILtoday. 1 Quote
idroveallnight Posted July 27, 2024 at 01:46 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 01:46 PM It's not about proving anything, it's just that all these good things happened to her on the same day! I'm just pointing them out. It's not really an accomplishment, but I remembered that Deadpool and Wolverine came out yesterday too, and with Ashes, she's now a part of that film legacy. It's like yesterday all these special moments lined up and it was Mega Celine Day! I AM Celine Dion also became the most streamed documentary on Prime Video. 5 Quote
lyn Posted July 27, 2024 at 01:48 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 01:48 PM What.a.day.I am SO glad I made the last minute decision to come to Paris. Due to the rain, I was watching the show in a Parisian bar. Most people were watching and commenting on the show, but not overly focused on it. But when Céline came on? Silence. Everyone stared at the screen. Waiters stopped whatever they were doing. And after she was done, people actually applauded. I was elated, I had chills. So many people were messaging me about her performance as well. It was like the entire world watched her triumph and could all agree on something for once. Céline just gave a career-defining performance, 42 years into her career. Now, the bar I chose was strategically close to the Royal Monceau. So despite thinking that Céline had already checked out, I passed the hotel anyway, on a hunch. So glad I did. Turns out she was in fact coming back, so I got to see her a second time. Here's my video:https://www.instagram.com/reel/C951fzXIx8V/?igsh=MWpqcmQ0eG04aWcyZw== The hotel staff had put up a number of heart-shaped balloons in her honour. You can tell that they genuinely adore her. Anyway, when Céline showed up she looked so beautiful, but also so exhausted. I can't imagine all the emotions she must have been experiencing these last couple of days. She spent a couple of minutes with us anyway (because she's an angel), but it was clear that she needed to rest. I could not be more proud to be a fan of this strong, exceptional woman, this beautiful soul. I'll love her for as long as I live ❤️ So glad for you!! “It was like the entire world watched her triumph and could all agree on something for once”… and there’s also a comment on the r/nfl thread “Is……. Is the world getting… better?” This woman no lie has the ability to unite humanity. I can’t remember which forum member posted this a while ago but Celine has a unifying force unlike any public persona has been able to achieve in a post-internet streaming era. “https://www.theguardian.com/culture/2019/dec/28/overload-ambush-and-isolation-the-decade-that-warped-popular-culture-simon-reynolds” She’s one of the last vestiges of a world that could look at least in the same direction, let alone agree. Not to pin even higher callings on her than she already has, but, pardon my bias, I truly believe she can change the world. 2 Quote Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.
Veelxpz Posted July 27, 2024 at 01:59 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 01:59 PM It happened with me too They took down the videos you posted too? Quote
lyn Posted July 27, 2024 at 02:00 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 02:00 PM (edited) A lot of people have finally caught up with us regarding Celine. Damn, they took their time! For some reason I remembered the movie As Good As It Gets, when Jack Nicholson tells Helen Hunt that she is the greatest woman on hearth and he can’t believe how the rest don’t see that when she is serving them food, and the fact that he did, makes him feel good about himself. Well, we should feel good too, we realized how great Celine is long before the rest. Thank you Celine, you did us proud 🥹 Haha there have been moments these weeks I want to just shout I TOLD YOU SO… to all the people who ridiculed me incessantly in the 90s. But I’ll set my ego aside and just be glad they finally figured it out 😅 (And continue to be very smug inside lol) Edited July 27, 2024 at 02:00 PM by lyn 2 Quote Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.
lyn Posted July 27, 2024 at 02:09 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 02:09 PM GUYS OH MY GOD!I was there when she left the hotel and she made so many people happy with autographs and celfies (I FINALLY HAVE MINE). I told her something like 'I'm so glad to have you back' and then she cupped my face with one hand, held my hand with the other and mouthed 'thank you' while looking me in the eyes. I am deceased. This is so surreal, I can't believe it happened. I hope I can find a video of it somewhere, but most people were understandably caught up in their own moment. Coming to Paris yesterday may have been one of the best decisions I have ever made in my life 😂 Here is my short video of her leaving:https://www.instagram.com/reel/C97OzEVI_hi/?igsh=c2N5cXR4OTk1cmlv Omg how are you alive enough to post this!!!! Amazing, so happy for you!!! 1 Quote Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.
drove all night Posted July 27, 2024 at 02:13 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 02:13 PM Kelly Clarkson is a great streamer and has had more followers on social media than Celine UNTILtoday. By the time she won the Casting show and her rise to fame started (in 2002) Céline released her 18th studio album, had done 8 tours, part of them worldwide, won all there is to be won (up to Grammy's and Oscar') and was in preparation of the biggest deal ever made in Vegas history!Whatever Clarkson is streaming - her career is certainly great, but NOTHING to be compared to Céline! And if I remember correctly Céline was or is her role model! 1 Quote
drove all night Posted July 27, 2024 at 02:15 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 02:15 PM It's not about proving anything, it's just that all these good things happened to her on the same day! I'm just pointing them out. It's not really an accomplishment, but I remembered that Deadpool and Wolverine came out yesterday too, and with Ashes, she's now a part of that film legacy. It's like yesterday all these special moments lined up and it was Mega Celine Day! OK! But, my friend, Céline is already part of movie legacies since "Beauty and the Beast" Quote
mebe Posted July 27, 2024 at 02:19 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 02:19 PM Still trending on X in Canada at #3.603k posts! Envoyé de mon SM-A526W en utilisant Tapatalk Quote
LukeD Posted July 27, 2024 at 02:20 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 02:20 PM I don't know if it's been fully summarized how many Celine accomplishments happened yesterday: 1. First public performance in 4 years (at the Olympics), subsequently giving her her most liked posts on social media 2. First top 40 hit in the UK in 10 years 3. I Am: Celine Dion doc officially being "Certified Fresh" on Rotten Tomatoes I feel like there's more too that I'm forgetting? lolI think she also made history for performing at the Olympics opening ceremony twice. Plus the documentary is the most watched on Amazon Prime. 3 Quote
Leo Posted July 27, 2024 at 02:24 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 02:24 PM I'm so happy for her, I never thought she would be able to sing like this again, I was surprised and moved. They should reveal what treatment she is going through because this will help people with this illness. This is truly a high point in her 40-year-plus career. Of course, in 1998 she was heard everywhere for several months but this time the impact may be even greater with it going viral in social networks, but lasting only a few days. The French must be proud of the way she represented them. I understand that she has to slow down and not engage in commitments that will hinder her recovery and treatment. But I sincerely hope she goes to France from time to time to keep that bond because she needs the love they give her, as she let show in her documentary. I hope she realises that she is 56 years old and shouldn't attempt to sound current because she excels at this type of songs. No more broken voice throughout the whole record as in Courage, please! Now is the right time to record an album full of classic covers and work with Walter Afanasief and David Foster again. 3 Quote
RosieBarron Posted July 27, 2024 at 02:25 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 02:25 PM She has vegas rehearsals to attend after all. And children... 2 Quote
idroveallnight Posted July 27, 2024 at 02:28 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 02:28 PM Someone on Twitter should crowdsource all the articles people wrote about her never singing again and tag all the authors. They deserve a public a$$ whooping. Quote
neocshs Posted July 27, 2024 at 02:29 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 02:29 PM I am so happy for everything she's accomplished so far with this performance... Fortunatly we are not dealing once again with a TS type accident taking the attention away from Céline's moment ❤️ Quote http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs638.snc4/59806_1286422260657_1833187247_552295_3401062_n.jpg http://www.celinedionitalia.com/banner.png VISITATECI Facebook - Claudio Liggi Youtube - neocshsYoutube - CelineDionItalia93CelineChannelForum - My works about célineCelineChannelForum - neocshs's covers CelineDionMultimedia - my blog
CelinesDIVO5 Posted July 27, 2024 at 02:42 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 02:42 PM Who is Kelly Clarkson??!!! With all due respect! She isn't even close to the league Céline's in! Kelly Clarkson is very famous here in the US. And actually has one of the best voices in the business currently. 2 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
isurrender Posted July 27, 2024 at 02:44 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 02:44 PM OMG! Céline has no bun today... So happy for you guys! Some of you can sleep tonight. 4 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.