CelinesDIVO5 Posted July 27, 2024 at 02:46 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 02:46 PM OMG! Céline has no bun today... So happy for you guys! Some of you can sleep tonight. LOLOLOLOLOLOL Don’t worry. They’ll find something else to complain about. 4 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
CelineDionFreak Posted July 27, 2024 at 02:46 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 02:46 PM I just can’t stop watching the performance I’m definitely riding that Celine high! Learning to never take things for granted, especially after the last 4 years! I cannot wait to see what she does next and what she’s gonna bring for us! She’s just amazing!!! Singing on top of the Eiffel Tower rooftop… perfect for our queen!!!! 5 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
actofcontrition Posted July 27, 2024 at 02:51 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 02:51 PM I can't believe those who say this is a 2015 performance. The voice, the pronunciation, the notes; everything is different! She even got the lyrics wrong in 2015 🤣 6 Quote
Del Posted July 27, 2024 at 02:53 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 02:53 PM I’ve just watched the opening ceremonies and I am not ok. What a comeback, what a performance and she sounded wonderful. Made me emotional when they did a closeup and we heard the crowd cheer. I also love that I had said wouldn’t it be great if she sang as the flame was lit. I wasn’t far off. 3 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
Nmj Posted July 27, 2024 at 02:56 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 02:56 PM (edited) That Instagram post from last night ALMOST at 3 MILLION likes in 14 hours. https://www.instagram.com/p/C959saZxZUj/?igsh=MW00YXZoeXJvMzhmaw== INSANE! Edited July 27, 2024 at 02:56 PM by Nmj 6 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted July 27, 2024 at 03:06 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 03:06 PM Who is Kelly Clarkson??!!! With all due respect! She isn't even close to the league Céline's in! She may not be in her "league" but she's a HUGE fan and she can sing! I like Kelly and I wish they would duet one day. 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Céline RO Posted July 27, 2024 at 03:11 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 03:11 PM Why is that important to you? (Sorry, that I ask!)Céline doesn't have to proof nothing at all! She's reached every peak and wrote history so many times - like yesterday again which is in my opinion for sure the most special historic moment in her career and unbelievable how she could master that all! Can we not celebrate good things?! It’s not about proving anything, it’s about enjoying and sharing all the little (and big) things that make life just that little bit more beautiful. It makes some of us happy and that’s what matters. 1 Quote The best is yet to come...
Céline RO Posted July 27, 2024 at 03:16 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 03:16 PM Yeah it's completely different from the 2015 vocals. I think the way she sang it is like 2015 that's why some members thinks it's the 2015 vocals. It's the way she sang it what's the same. But the vocals are new. The 2007 version is much better because it sounded natural and relaxed.Jesus Christ, calm down! I was just saying they sounded the same upon my first impression. If she did indeed re-record the song, it just sounds very similar… they only thing that sounded new was the orchestra Her tone is pretty much identical to 2015, before all that excessively nasal/froggy sound started - which makes sense if all of that was due to SPS “compensating” techniques. It is obvious though that this is a recent recording, my guess is Berklee in March. 2 Quote The best is yet to come...
Nmj Posted July 27, 2024 at 03:23 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 03:23 PM (edited) CELINE DION latest Olympic post on INSTAGRAM has garnered 3 MILLION likes… in 15 hours. Edited July 27, 2024 at 03:24 PM by Nmj 4 Quote
drove all night Posted July 27, 2024 at 03:23 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 03:23 PM Kelly Clarkson is very famous here in the US. And actually has one of the best voices in the business currently. I didn't want to express that she's a "no-one". But she is definitively out of Céline's league. Quote
drove all night Posted July 27, 2024 at 03:25 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 03:25 PM Can we not celebrate good things?! It’s not about proving anything, it’s about enjoying and sharing all the little (and big) things that make life just that little bit more beautiful. It makes some of us happy and that’s what matters. You are questioning the wrong person!!! Quote
homerton Posted July 27, 2024 at 03:25 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 03:25 PM I think September. We will have a residency. Short run. She’s just superb. I couldn’t believe how graceful she looked. It was a clever move really. Mass crowds but not so close. An iconic moment from the world’s greatest singer. Bow to Celine. X Quote
idroveallnight Posted July 27, 2024 at 03:25 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 03:25 PM That Instagram post from last night ALMOST at 3 MILLION likes in 14 hours. https://www.instagra...XZoeXJvMzhmaw== INSANE! …and the performance one has over 1 million, making them her 2 most liked insta posts. Give the people more filters, new social media PR team! 2 Quote
Nmj Posted July 27, 2024 at 03:28 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 03:28 PM …and the performance one has over 1 million, making them her 2 most liked insta posts. Give the people more filters, new social media PR team! ‘More than half a million new followers too, this is what happens when the team actually posts and reposts others… and give us content other than anniversary crap. What we’ve begging for this for so long… keep it up team Celine and keep getting quotes from Celine so it sounds like it’s coming from her! Great job this week, hope it stays this way. 4 Quote
Nmj Posted July 27, 2024 at 03:43 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 03:43 PM Celine at 7.6 million Instagram followers now… steadily gaining new followers… over a million new followers since I AM Celine Dion and just over 700k since a day ago. 2 Quote
idroveallnight Posted July 27, 2024 at 03:46 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 03:46 PM Seeing all these live videos from spectators makes me hope they will edit the aired version to include the gorgeous light show. https://www.instagram.com/reel/C95404SgLMo/?igsh=ZWdsM285MHBsam55 Quote
stevo Posted July 27, 2024 at 03:46 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 03:46 PM I hope they keep up this new momentum with their posting to socials. It’s really good to see 2 Quote
Albiecrespo Posted July 27, 2024 at 03:52 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 03:52 PM I can’t find the full performance anymore, any good link? Thanks!! 🙏 Quote
sarit_celine Posted July 27, 2024 at 03:53 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 03:53 PM The performance is an amazing closer to the poweful movie that was recently realesed. I believe Celine is here for the long run as far as being in the public eye, they thought about every step this time, I'm wondering who is managing her. Quote "Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City HallNeeded where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"
sarit_celine Posted July 27, 2024 at 03:55 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 03:55 PM I hope they will stop using heavy filters, Celine ages gracefully, let her shine her own age and powerfulness. 2 Quote "Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City HallNeeded where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"
marc-02 Posted July 27, 2024 at 04:01 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 04:01 PM I just found out that the song was also performed in the last Olympics in Tokyo (during the closing ceremony)... Quote
Céline RO Posted July 27, 2024 at 04:21 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 04:21 PM (edited) The performance is an amazing closer to the poweful movie that was recently realesed. I believe Celine is here for the long run as far as being in the public eye, they thought about every step this time, I'm wondering who is managing her. John Nelson and Joyce Smyth allegedly. Edited July 27, 2024 at 04:21 PM by Céline RO 1 Quote The best is yet to come...
stone Posted July 27, 2024 at 04:22 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 04:22 PM LOLOLOLOLOLOL Don’t worry. They’ll find something else to complain about. They’re already complaining why she’s already leaving! lol 1 Quote
Céline RO Posted July 27, 2024 at 04:25 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 04:25 PM I think September. We will have a residency. Short run. She's just superb. I couldn't believe how graceful she looked. It was a clever move really. Mass crowds but not so close. An iconic moment from the world's greatest singer. Bow to Celine. X I’m thinking the November rumors are the ones most likely to be true. I think what we’ve learned over the past few months with Céline is “no smoke without fire”. Quote The best is yet to come...
stone Posted July 27, 2024 at 04:26 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 04:26 PM Her tone is pretty much identical to 2015, before all that excessively nasal/froggy sound started - which makes sense if all of that was due to SPS “compensating” techniques. It is obvious though that this is a recent recording, my guess is Berklee in March. My friend’s husband was one of the producers in the studio and they spent several hours with her and more so post production. He’s actually Parisian originally which is pretty ironic and cool in that regard….but you can definitely assume she was laying down vocals! 5 Quote
Bellamy Posted July 27, 2024 at 04:36 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 04:36 PM Hi! I joined months ago the forum but this is my first time commenting and sorry for it being a question. I want to ask if anyone had copyright issue with posting the performance on Instagram? I literally posted 2 clips yesterday on my page (@celine.source) and the two of them got taken down (everybody else's videos are still up, so weird). I also can't use my account for three days I'm actually pissed of lol. This is part of the mail I received.Don’t need to keep trying post Olympics footages, cause the Olympics copyright is very very strict. 1 Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
jpatdeleon09 Posted July 27, 2024 at 04:40 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 04:40 PM Now, i know who done her make up. It’s sofia tilbury! Look at her stories. Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet I already message her and thanking her for making Celine look fab. And hoping they work more together for Celine to look fab even more. She needs this because she needs to update her make up look. And I’m liking Sofia’s work. Quote
Bellamy Posted July 27, 2024 at 04:41 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 04:41 PM It’s been confirmed the whole part of Lady Gaga’s performance was from a pre-recorded tape, recorded few hours earlier. The technical issue was the heavy rain, maybe her feather cloth was completely soaked. So please stop complaining about playback. It’s always playback on the Olympics. 1 Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
drove all night Posted July 27, 2024 at 04:42 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 04:42 PM IMAGO-pictures of today's departure. And PLEASE BITE YOUR TONGUE and avoid comments regarding her hair! If you look closely behind her sunglasses you can see that she's not very well!!!!! I hope she and her crew return home safely and she can recover from that immense stress! More pictures to be found here.https://www.imago-images.de/search?suchtext=Celine+Dion&suchselect=&datum1=&datum2=&datumsbereich=01.01.1753&premfil=&ausrichtung=alle&ausrichtung=hoch&ausrichtung=quer&ausrichtung=quadrat&release=alle&thumbsAnzeige=off&aiImagesAnzeige=ohne+ai&fotografen=&gal_start=0&tokenName=hoXWVeVyZv&tokenValue=bORqTOnGmCBOqCpbF4ieQ2ifArJhiRdnQ29OJRxcsOCdx90sLxWUE8cRRscKryeQ&suchtyp=100&sortEs=0&seite=2&start=0 Quote
karatedude317 Posted July 27, 2024 at 04:43 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 04:43 PM She looked amazing this morning to me. Here’s last nights performance https://m.youtube.com/watch?embeds_referring_euri=http://www.celinedionforum.com/&source_ve_path=MTc4NDI0&fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR2N1oeyo6Zs_o_mzAKJ3AFOiRfKP-_JUtpT2QRpWSEPd7Iw4iPBPCeUHHY_aem_p2rG2CSG3TcMe2NdqMcWXg&v=smKqMiGXxl4 2 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.