ewh12 Posted July 27, 2024 at 08:38 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 08:38 PM Rosie also reshared this funny throwback moment. haha https://www.instagram.com/stories/rosie/3421644722434290636/ 1 Quote
Nmj Posted July 27, 2024 at 08:39 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 08:39 PM Maybe due to my English I didn't explain myself well I meant that the idea to use the filters came of course after her big moment, so they knew younger generation will start following her and that's why they thought that would be ok to use the filters. Let's hope her team will not lose momentum and will do some creative things. I love seeing RC by her side, he reminded me so much of his father. I agree… the team on her socials have been KILLING it since she’s been in Paris… that also helps with her success on the platforms, nobody wants to see just tributes to dead people and old memories all the time like they did in the past.. hopefully whomever is running her pages now keeps up this great work and gives us more behind the scenes and personal content. 6 Quote
ordinary fan Posted July 27, 2024 at 08:43 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 08:43 PM Sadly there's no video o the full performance on YouTube anymore??? Omg I wanna watch it again Quote
sarit_celine Posted July 27, 2024 at 08:44 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 08:44 PM I agree… the team on her socials have been KILLING it since she’s been in Paris… that also helps with her success on the platforms, nobody wants to see just tributes to dead people and old memories all the time like they did in the past.. hopefully whomever is running her pages now keeps up this great work and gives us more behind the scenes and personal content. Congrats on your new profile photo! Do you believe me that I wanted to change it too, but I will have to find a photo without filters LMAO. Yes, fingers crossed they will keep up the great job, I still have get used to it, that they fulfiil their job. 1 Quote "Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City HallNeeded where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"
Céline RO Posted July 27, 2024 at 08:47 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 08:47 PM (edited) Congrats on your new profile photo! Do you believe me that I wanted to change it too, but I will have to find a photo without filters LMAO. Yes, fingers crossed they will keep up the great job, I still have get used to it, that they fulfiil their job. LOL I was wondering why I was the only one to use the new photo when so many people seemed to love it. But now Nmj is onboard I personally really like it, even though I generally prefer the lightest makeup on her. I mean, I certainly liked it enough to change my cherished “graduate Céline” photo. Edited July 27, 2024 at 08:48 PM by Céline RO 2 Quote The best is yet to come...
DionFanAlways Posted July 27, 2024 at 08:56 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 08:56 PM (edited) Sadly there's no video o the full performance on YouTube anymore??? Omg I wanna watch it again https://youtu.be/smKqMiGXxl4 It's sad. I tried to post it but we see what happens. Edited July 27, 2024 at 08:57 PM by DionFanAlways Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Kristinaz Posted July 27, 2024 at 08:57 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 08:57 PM Kelly Clarkson is very famous here in the US. And actually has one of the best voices in the business currently. Exactly. She had great success even internationally with her Breakaway album. She also has won multiple Grammys, VMAs Emmys and various other awards. She currently has a talk show in the US She is considered by many many people as one of the best current vocalists and she adores Celine and was invited by Celine and her team to the advance screening of I Am Celine not to mention she has met Celine in Vegas and has always defended Celine anytime she came under fire so with all due respect to the user who said she is out of Celine' league vocally uh no...success wise it depends but her and Celine are both great people very humble and down to earth and I've met both so I can vouch this one. To criticize Kelly is pointless because you are essentially criticizing one of the few celebs who I can call a die hard Celine fan. Quote
sarit_celine Posted July 27, 2024 at 08:57 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 08:57 PM LOL I was wondering why I was the only one to use the new photo when so many people seemed to love it. But now Nmj is onboard I personally really like it, even though I generally prefer the lightest makeup on her. I mean, I certainly liked it enough to change my cherished “graduate Céline” photo. We can't get enough of this moment, all is understood and yes saw that you changed yours to some hours ago It will be hard for me to say goodbye to my beloved profile photo, I'm obessed with that live performance lol.Well I will try to put my hands on a photo from the performance last night, I guess I will go for a Queenish look, side angle. I think the side angle is pure genius so with that I'm in a minor, I know 1 Quote "Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City HallNeeded where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"
homerton Posted July 27, 2024 at 08:58 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 08:58 PM Her voice must be good. I know it was prerecorded but it must be ok as if she did a residency it would look silly x 2 Quote
Jeanette Posted July 27, 2024 at 09:07 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 09:07 PM I find it so touching that she wears Rene's wedding rings. They really are an incredible couple, I’ve noticed she’s been wearing that subtle wedding band on her ring finger every time we’ve seen her recently and throughout the documentary. I believe she had stopped wearing a wedding ring some time back if I’m not mistaken so I believe this is her coping mechanism in keeping Rene close by with all that she’s been going through. 3 Quote
LukeD Posted July 27, 2024 at 09:08 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 09:08 PM (edited) Celine has now gained approximately 800k followers on IG during the past 24 hours! Her last IG post has surpassed 3.7m likes! Finally TC are stepping up their game! Edited July 27, 2024 at 09:08 PM by LukeD 3 Quote
RosieBarron Posted July 27, 2024 at 09:09 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 09:09 PM (edited) Sadly there's no video o the full performance on YouTube anymore??? Omg I wanna watch it again It is still on the BBC website. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cgerkx08dw0o Also I know the ceremony was long, but did celine really age 12 years yesterday? https://www.hellomagazine.com/celebrities/709443/celine-dion-68-emotional-message-after-triumphant-return/ Edited July 27, 2024 at 09:10 PM by RosieBarron 2 Quote
karatedude317 Posted July 27, 2024 at 09:10 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 09:10 PM https://youtu.be/smKqMiGXxl4 It's sad. I tried to post it but we see what happens. https://m.youtube.com/watch?embeds_referring_euri=http://www.celinedionforum.com/&source_ve_path=MTc4NDI0&fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR18_L1E8Jo0IvXyT3Pd9lKLCp-iyiESEx7sp29rHLzf7iO2qc1LxLbY9dc_aem_gKEIVEcIMwSJXR72Q5HfAw&v=smKqMiGXxl4 1 Quote
manu23 Posted July 27, 2024 at 09:12 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 09:12 PM I think her post on Instagram will become the most liked post for any artist from the 90s. I’ve gone through Mariah Carey and Madonna and haven’t seen any despite them having much more followers. 3 Quote
Leite Posted July 27, 2024 at 09:18 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 09:18 PM I've noticed she's been wearing that subtle wedding band on her ring finger every time we've seen her recently and throughout the documentary. I believe she had stopped wearing a wedding ring some time back if I'm not mistaken so I believe this is her coping mechanism in keeping Rene close by with all that she's been going through.I totally agree. I guess some love stories can be eternal, 1 Quote
Nmj Posted July 27, 2024 at 09:23 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 09:23 PM Congrats on your new profile photo! Do you believe me that I wanted to change it too, but I will have to find a photo without filters LMAO. Yes, fingers crossed they will keep up the great job, I still have get used to it, that they fulfiil their job. LOL I was wondering why I was the only one to use the new photo when so many people seemed to love it. But now Nmj is onboard I personally really like it, even though I generally prefer the lightest makeup on her. I mean, I certainly liked it enough to change my cherished “graduate Céline” photo. I’ve been over due for a new pic… and yesterday felt like a new era. I chose the pic I did because I feel as if it’s the official pic that Celine choose. 2 Quote
drove all night Posted July 27, 2024 at 09:23 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 09:23 PM I find it so touching that she wears Rene's wedding rings. They really are an incredible couple, YES!!! And the esoteric part in me thought that René was yesterday up there with her, protecting her, and looking proudly of another breathtaking moment, where his beloved wife again made history in front or Millions worldwide! 4 Quote
Nmj Posted July 27, 2024 at 09:24 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 09:24 PM YES!!! And the esoteric part in me thought that René was yesterday up there with her, protecting her, and looking proudly of another breathtaking moment, where his beloved wife again made history in front or Millions worldwide! BILLIONS* 1 Quote
drove all night Posted July 27, 2024 at 09:26 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 09:26 PM I've noticed she's been wearing that subtle wedding band on her ring finger every time we've seen her recently and throughout the documentary. I believe she had stopped wearing a wedding ring some time back if I'm not mistaken so I believe this is her coping mechanism in keeping Rene close by with all that she's been going through. I think that too. It's her symbol of love for René. 1 Quote
LukeD Posted July 27, 2024 at 09:27 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 09:27 PM (edited) I think her post on Instagram will become the most liked post for any artist from the 90s. I've gone through Mariah Carey and Madonna and haven't seen any despite them having much more followers.What Celine achieved yesterday is simply out of Mariah's league. I cannot even vision her giving such a sublime performance in front of billions. It is also quite telling that so many celebrities reached out to Celine after her performance but Mariah, her only true peer, did not. So yeah, part of me enjoys the fact that Celine is doing better than her at the moment, especially considering that no apology has been issued for the disrespectful remarks in her latest memoir. Edited July 27, 2024 at 09:28 PM by LukeD 4 Quote
mebe Posted July 27, 2024 at 09:34 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 09:34 PM Nice msg from Carla Bruni https://www.instagram.com/p/C97BdoVoJoi/?igsh=ODMyZml2MTFmMG9w Envoyé de mon SM-A526W en utilisant Tapatalk 5 Quote
karatedude317 Posted July 27, 2024 at 09:35 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 09:35 PM What Celine achieved yesterday is simply out of Mariah's league. I cannot even vision her giving such a sublime performance in front of billions. It is also quite telling that so many celebrities reached out to Celine after her performance but Mariah, her only true peer, did not. So yeah, part of me enjoys the fact that Celine is doing better than her at the moment, especially considering that no apology has been issued for the disrespectful remarks in her latest memoir.She knows that Celine accomplished something that she could never pull off. She’s too full of herself and I never liked her. I’m sure eventually she willPost something. I loved Kelly Clarksons reaction. She’s so real and down to earth 2 Quote
célinedionfan_16 Posted July 27, 2024 at 09:41 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 09:41 PM Did anyone else find it odd that they didn’t include any good shots of the lights on the Eiffel Tower for her performance? I’ve seen a few videos of it from people on Instagram and it was really incredible. It seems like they should’ve included that in the performance video!! 1 Quote
mebe Posted July 27, 2024 at 09:51 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 09:51 PM On iTunes worldwide:L'hymne à l'amour by Edith is #13My Love Essential Collection is #7 Envoyé de mon SM-A526W en utilisant Tapatalk 3 Quote
idroveallnight Posted July 27, 2024 at 10:06 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 10:06 PM So initially Celine was rumored to wear a pink and black feathered dress but obviously that’s no what she wore. I assumed the tabloids were fed the wrong info and it was actually for Gaga but Mathilde Favier posted a pic of the dress in her photo dump with Celine. I wonder if this was the original outfit had it not rained. https://www.instagram.com/p/C95wM-UoMyb/?igsh=MWptbm9nMGwyaHA3MQ== 1 Quote
MaiconSC Posted July 27, 2024 at 10:10 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 10:10 PM Sadly there's no video o the full performance on YouTube anymore??? Omg I wanna watch it again https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cce00AYL2wmDE6cUPLqEgzxwhXXoAWvM 2 Quote
MaiconSC Posted July 27, 2024 at 10:16 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 10:16 PM Did anyone else find it odd that they didn't include any good shots of the lights on the Eiffel Tower for her performance? I've seen a few videos of it from people on Instagram and it was really incredible. It seems like they should've included that in the performance video!! maybe the official transmission didn't have other cams that could make a good shot, or maybe they would do that if the drones and fireworks happened...also I noticed that the only TV that have different footage of the performance was the NBC... maybe it was part of their deal? because every country I've seen broadcasted the same official stream... 2 Quote
MaiconSC Posted July 27, 2024 at 10:18 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 10:18 PM So initially Celine was rumored to wear a pink and black feathered dress but obviously that’s no what she wore. I assumed the tabloids were fed the wrong info and it was actually for Gaga but Mathilde Favier posted a pic of the dress in her photo dump with Celine. I wonder if this was the original outfit had it not rained. https://www.instagra...m9nMGwyaHA3MQ== I don't think that dress was for Celine... the stage were she sang was so tiny lolthat dress would not fit there... Quote
drove all night Posted July 27, 2024 at 10:19 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 10:19 PM BILLIONS* Yes, sorry! Typing error! - GOSH! Quote
drove all night Posted July 27, 2024 at 10:24 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 10:24 PM Sadly there's no video o the full performance on YouTube anymore??? Omg I wanna watch it again You can watch the whole ceremony her (with German moderator).Or you scroll up to posting #2632, a guy called "MaiconSC" uploaded it on Google Drive. So you can download it too! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.