drove all night Posted July 27, 2024 at 05:59 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 05:59 PM What do you mean not well? She looks fine to me? Check my posting No. 2589, there's another picture where you can see more of her face. Quote
smw Posted July 27, 2024 at 06:01 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 06:01 PM (edited) This has been such a successful worldwide moment for her career. It’s exceeded my expectations. My guess is for many people, this will be one of, if not THE, performance they remember from Celine. It’s such a joy because there have been a lot of younger pop stars rise up over the past couple of decades. And they’re often called icons. But last night fans of those artists got to see an actual icon perform on the Eiffel Tower! So many people will discover and rediscover Celine after this performance. I can’t wait to see what’s next for her! Edited July 27, 2024 at 06:05 PM by smw 5 Quote
drove all night Posted July 27, 2024 at 06:01 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 06:01 PM Hey, I like her hair! It's dizzy but I think it's cool. I think the last time she had something similar was at the Immortality tribute to BG? I should have written "avoid negative comments" addressed to those up here who like to criticize her hairstyle! Quote
pat200 Posted July 27, 2024 at 06:04 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 06:04 PM Yesterday she added another iconic performance to her already long list: 1996 Olympics1984 Pope2001 God bless America1998 Oscars 1998 divas live finale2008 performance with Ginette Reno2015 AMA2016 BMA2017 BMA2020 The prayer for covid 2011 the prayer at central park And on and on. Queen 3 Quote
smw Posted July 27, 2024 at 06:07 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 06:07 PM Pic found on Instagram. Can't remember the name of the account! Sorry! I think she’s just pooped from a very busy week. Quote
Nmj Posted July 27, 2024 at 06:08 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 06:08 PM Pic found on Instagram. Can't remember the name of the account! Sorry! Yes but I still don’t find anything wrong with it? I’m confused? She’s bare faced without makeup and 56, but that doesn’t mean she isn’t well… if she wasn’t well this morning I doubt she’d be with fans for like 45 minutes before leaving. 2 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted July 27, 2024 at 06:09 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 06:09 PM (edited) So I’m watching videos of Celine’s performance and watched every reaction videos on tiktok and almost all are crying. They’re really happy for her assuming they watched the docu Edited July 27, 2024 at 06:10 PM by jpatdeleon09 Quote
Dancing_Queen Posted July 27, 2024 at 06:18 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 06:18 PM Elon Musk commented Celine's thread post ( although I'm not sure this is good for her) Oh my... Has anyone checked Truth Social to see if Trump said anything? 😂😂 Quote
Veelxpz Posted July 27, 2024 at 06:32 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 06:32 PM Don’t need to keep trying post Olympics footages, cause the Olympics copyright is very very strict. Lesson learned fr. I just found it weird because so many videos are still up there, including all fanpages. Seems like they're not taking all the videos down. Quote
actofcontrition Posted July 27, 2024 at 06:39 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 06:39 PM Can you stop overeacting hahaha « she is not feeling well i can see it behind her glasses » what a load of crap 🤣🤣🤣 1 Quote
superibi Posted July 27, 2024 at 06:48 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 06:48 PM We must feel so PROUD of her. The whole world is literally worshipping her! That was amazing! 3 Quote
ryba Posted July 27, 2024 at 07:02 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 07:02 PM John Nelson and Joyce Smyth allegedly.are these two a married couple, or do they just both work as her managers? Quote
Nmj Posted July 27, 2024 at 07:30 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 07:30 PM are these two a married couple, or do they just both work as her managers? I think John is gay? Also, Celine’s Instagram is now at 7.7 million followers… the follows are growing FAST! 4 Quote
Leite Posted July 27, 2024 at 07:51 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 07:51 PM Hoda/Savannah reaction:https://www.instagra...el/C95tIhMRxk9/I love their reaction. Quote
Leite Posted July 27, 2024 at 07:56 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 07:56 PM IMAGO-pictures of today's departure. And PLEASE BITE YOUR TONGUE and avoid comments regarding her hair! If you look closely behind her sunglasses you can see that she's not very well!!!!! I hope she and her crew return home safely and she can recover from that immense stress! More pictures to be found here.https://www.imago-im...seite=2&start=0I find it so touching that she wears Rene's wedding rings. They really are an incredible couple, 4 Quote
mebe Posted July 27, 2024 at 08:00 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 08:00 PM Iga Swiatek #1 tennis player: Envoyé de mon SM-A526W en utilisant Tapatalk 3 Quote
homerton Posted July 27, 2024 at 08:01 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 08:01 PM She looks fine. Her hair is wild. Who cares. She looks fantastic x 2 Quote
Nmj Posted July 27, 2024 at 08:04 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 08:04 PM She looks fine. Her hair is wild. Who cares. She looks fantastic x The hair looked like The Bee Gees tribute! Quote
blueblazers90 Posted July 27, 2024 at 08:06 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 08:06 PM I can honestly say that I never thought I would see the day where Celine would receive nearly 4,000,000 likes. 4 million! I know it’s a little premature, but she’s gonna get there! WOW 4 Quote
mebe Posted July 27, 2024 at 08:06 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 08:06 PM https://x.com/BetteMidler/status/1817222901805826069?t=LHOc74zhL74e8ELZZVa7ZA&s=19 Envoyé de mon SM-A526W en utilisant Tapatalk 4 Quote
Popular Post MaiconSC Posted July 27, 2024 at 08:11 PM Popular Post Posted July 27, 2024 at 08:11 PM https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cce00AYL2wmDE6cUPLqEgzxwhXXoAWvM/view?usp=sharing I'd like to share once again a download link for this epic performance, 'cause now I've found a better image quality with no TV logo on it!The audio is great, with no comments over.I hope that new Team Celine upload this performance in 4K on her official channel... 9 Quote
sarit_celine Posted July 27, 2024 at 08:11 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 08:11 PM She looks fine. Her hair is wild. Who cares. She looks fantastic x She can stand on her two feet? The rest is so not important!And on a side note, she is maybe the only mega superstart nowdays to really go all natural, in our days that considered to be "strange". 1 Quote "Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City HallNeeded where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"
Nmj Posted July 27, 2024 at 08:14 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 08:14 PM She can stand on her two feet? The rest is so not important!And on a side note, she is maybe the only mega superstart nowdays to really go all natural, in our days that considered to be "strange". I agree. I don’t mind the filters on that post yesterday BECAUSE… it’s not Celine trying to hide herself… she goes out without makeup, she did a whole documentary bare faced, so for me the filters are fine because it’s not like she’s trying to project herself as flawless, she owns every wrinkle and blemish… like most people do who aren’t in Hollywood. 2 Quote
MaiconSC Posted July 27, 2024 at 08:17 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 08:17 PM The hair looked like The Bee Gees tribute!https://youtube.com/watch?v=2dSxnX6MtqM&si=MiUBUvbHscgFbJyQ the first thing that came to my mind when I saw today's pictures was tha tribute... Quote
sarit_celine Posted July 27, 2024 at 08:20 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 08:20 PM I agree. I don’t mind the filters on that post yesterday BECAUSE… it’s not Celine trying to hide herself… she goes out without makeup, she did a whole documentary bare faced, so for me the filters are fine because it’s not like she’s trying to project herself as flawless, she owns every wrinkle and blemish… like most people do who aren’t in Hollywood. Maybe Celine want to have some fun with those filters, though I believe someone adviced her to do that and she agreed "here and there". Another possible thing is all the new followers that are following her now as you keep updating about the numbers which are insane, so maybe the photos with the filters are also for the younger people that started following her Quote "Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City HallNeeded where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"
Nmj Posted July 27, 2024 at 08:24 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 08:24 PM (edited) Maybe Celine want to have some fun with those filters, though I believe someone adviced her to do that and she agreed "here and there". Another possible thing is all the new followers that are following her now as you keep updating about the numbers which are insane, so maybe the photos with the filters are also for the younger people that started following her I don’t think the likes on that photo or the new followers are because of the filters… I just think it’s the bump she’s getting after such a great performance, even without the filters I think she’d have nearly 4 million likes they she does. The other post right before has nearly 1.5 million likes and their isn’t a filter… I think people liked her caption and the message because it was in her own words instead of TC or the Olympics team posting. BILLIONS of people watched her performance last night so 4 million likes and crap load of new followers was to be expected. Still I never thought I’d see the day where Celine gets 4 million likes on an Instagram post when her normal posts average about 150k likes. Edited July 27, 2024 at 08:26 PM by Nmj 2 Quote
Céline RO Posted July 27, 2024 at 08:33 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 08:33 PM are these two a married couple, or do they just both work as her managers? I believe John is in a relationship with a man. Don’t know about Joyce but I know she manages the Rolling Stones too, and has done for years. 1 Quote The best is yet to come...
sarit_celine Posted July 27, 2024 at 08:36 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 08:36 PM I don't think the likes on that photo or the new followers are because of the filters… I just think it's the bump she's getting after such a great performance, even without the filters I think she'd have nearly 4 million likes they she does. The other post right before has nearly 1.5 million likes and their isn't a filter… I think people liked her caption and the message because it was in her own words instead of TC or the Olympics team posting. BILLIONS of people watched her performance last night so 4 million likes and crap load of new followers was to be expected. Still I never thought I'd see the day where Celine gets 4 million likes on an Instagram post when her normal posts average about 150k likes. Maybe due to my English I didn't explain myself well I meant that the idea to use the filters came of course after her big moment, so they knew younger generation will start following her and that's why they thought that would be ok to use the filters. Let's hope her team will not lose momentum and will do some creative things. I love seeing RC by her side, he reminded me so much of his father. Quote "Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City HallNeeded where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"
sarit_celine Posted July 27, 2024 at 08:38 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 08:38 PM I can't find the video where the fans singing "residency, residency" in French and Celine made some kind of a signal, to me it looked like she was approving it or something. Quote "Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City HallNeeded where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.