Critiaslux Posted July 27, 2024 at 08:47 AM Posted July 27, 2024 at 08:47 AM Awww this is so nice of the staff of the hotel she's staying at Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet They have the biggest diva being not a diva at all. Must be an amazing experience every time she comes to the hotel.Love meets love. 3 Quote
Popular Post manu23 Posted July 27, 2024 at 08:47 AM Popular Post Posted July 27, 2024 at 08:47 AM Honestly I don’t know what to say. She made history and she deserves all the love and support she is receiving around the globe. For some reason I remembered the movie As Good As It Gets, when Jack Nicholson tells Helen Hunt that she is the greatest woman on hearth and he can’t believe how the rest don’t see that when she is serving them food, and the fact that he did, makes him feel good about himself. Well, we should feel good too, we realized how great Celine is long before the rest. Thank you Celine, you did us proud 🥹 9 Quote
CourageProject Posted July 27, 2024 at 08:49 AM Posted July 27, 2024 at 08:49 AM The full performance video from France TV that had 2 million views is removed, I'm hoping it means the performance will be on Celine/Olympics page 2 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted July 27, 2024 at 08:49 AM Posted July 27, 2024 at 08:49 AM Still buzzing! Incredible and she is absolutely everywhere! Kev x 2 Quote
stevo Posted July 27, 2024 at 08:52 AM Posted July 27, 2024 at 08:52 AM The main theme being ‘Celine saves the Olympic Opening Ceremony’ 7 Quote
drove all night Posted July 27, 2024 at 08:53 AM Posted July 27, 2024 at 08:53 AM https://drive.google...F6c5dHXjN6pteXu not the NBC version, but here the audio is clean, with no comments over... Thank you so much. I was desparetely searching video without comments! 1 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted July 27, 2024 at 08:55 AM Posted July 27, 2024 at 08:55 AM Do we think they will upload the performance to Spotify/Apple music etc? Kev x Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted July 27, 2024 at 09:02 AM Posted July 27, 2024 at 09:02 AM Why policemen in Paris looks like a model? Ayayay! 2 Quote
No1IrishFan Posted July 27, 2024 at 09:04 AM Posted July 27, 2024 at 09:04 AM Woke this morning to so many msgs from friends and family all saying how epic and amazing she was last night. I’m loving every second of this. I’ve been a huge fan since 2007 and I don’t think I’ve ever felt this way toward Celine nor have I ever seen such love for her. I cannot imagine the relief and feeling of contentment she must be feeling this morning. 5 Quote
Popular Post Remon Posted July 27, 2024 at 09:12 AM Popular Post Posted July 27, 2024 at 09:12 AM What an amazing, triumphant comeback performance. Incredible to read all these positive comments from people, saying what we’ve already known for years. But better late than never! I really hope they release the song on Spotify etc. including that beautiful orchestral extended intro. 8 Quote
CourageProject Posted July 27, 2024 at 09:15 AM Posted July 27, 2024 at 09:15 AM Do you think the performance will be released on YouTube officially? And will it have different angles? Becuz this video, was not doing any justice to the spectacular visuals and Celine. I hope for some more angles 1 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted July 27, 2024 at 09:17 AM Posted July 27, 2024 at 09:17 AM (edited) Do you think the performance will be released on YouTube officially? And will it have different angles? Becuz this video, was not doing any justice to the spectacular visuals and Celine. I hope for some more angles Yeah! i think they should also shot the full view of the eiffel tower. Such a waste for the visuals if it will not be recorded. That’s why fancams are also important to see what’s happening. The proshots have limited angles. Mostly close ups Edited July 27, 2024 at 09:24 AM by jpatdeleon09 Quote
Popular Post mirage Posted July 27, 2024 at 09:18 AM Popular Post Posted July 27, 2024 at 09:18 AM From a different angle! It looks soo beautiful! https://www.instagram.com/reel/C966aGXIHMh/?igsh=MXFteXluOGZvdjNoZw== Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-F721B met Tapatalk 11 Quote
ScotieG Posted July 27, 2024 at 09:22 AM Posted July 27, 2024 at 09:22 AM Last night made me realise that Céline’s break into film should have been “Evita”. She was the right age at the time, had the vocal chops and the passion. I adore Madonna in the role, but Céline would have been next level. She would have sung everything in the original key as well. 6 Quote
celinesounds Posted July 27, 2024 at 09:23 AM Posted July 27, 2024 at 09:23 AM I notice that she is attached during the performance for safety reasons 1 Quote #FREEJAVITO
mirage Posted July 27, 2024 at 09:26 AM Posted July 27, 2024 at 09:26 AM They removed the fireworks and the drone performance due to the rain. They did it during rehearsals. It was supposed to be even better.Fireworks would made it even over the top better haha Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-F721B met Tapatalk Quote
mirage Posted July 27, 2024 at 09:28 AM Posted July 27, 2024 at 09:28 AM So what's next? Will the video be officially uploaded? Will they release the song?What's the next step TeamCeline because the world is watching and waiting! Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-F721B met Tapatalk 1 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted July 27, 2024 at 09:31 AM Posted July 27, 2024 at 09:31 AM Is she definitely leaving today? Quote
drove all night Posted July 27, 2024 at 09:35 AM Posted July 27, 2024 at 09:35 AM For those who haven't noticed yet: The security rope on her back . Well, no wonder she stood on the roof of the first basement which has no railing. 7 Quote
maikan Posted July 27, 2024 at 09:36 AM Posted July 27, 2024 at 09:36 AM My first thoughts watching the performance (twice) was that they AutoTuned her 2015 rendition and added extra orchestral elements…? Does anyone else think this is true? It just sounded too similar to me (minus the sour notes) Francophone here.Definately not the same.Less nasal and the prononciation is different. Her voice sounds so so clear too. 7 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted July 27, 2024 at 09:39 AM Posted July 27, 2024 at 09:39 AM For those who haven't noticed yet: The security rope on her back . Well, no wonder she stood on the roof of the first basement which has no railing. I thought that was the cable for her in ear monitor 1 Quote
sarit_celine Posted July 27, 2024 at 10:03 AM Posted July 27, 2024 at 10:03 AM I hope Celine Team will make a smart move, now that the world is at her knees.Another thing, I loved the angle they showed her, like a queen looking down her castlelike it was a scence taken out of a movie, wasn't it? 6 Quote "Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City HallNeeded where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"
Celine Fan 77 Posted July 27, 2024 at 10:06 AM Posted July 27, 2024 at 10:06 AM Now that I’m starting to process what happened last night, I think she was vocally stunning (I know it was a pre-recorded track), but she definitely sounded pristine and way better than the live version from 2015. Fun fact: Céline first sang “L’hymne à L’amour” with Johnny Hallyday and Maurane during her 2007 TF1 special. 2 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Critiaslux Posted July 27, 2024 at 10:08 AM Posted July 27, 2024 at 10:08 AM The full performance video from France TV that had 2 million views is removed, I'm hoping it means the performance will be on Celine/Olympics page Actually it had more than 3,3 million views !!! I tried to rewatched this morning as I liked it better than the Euronews France video which seemed to have some glitches. 2 Quote
CourageProject Posted July 27, 2024 at 10:33 AM Posted July 27, 2024 at 10:33 AM https://www.instagram.com/reel/C950jBbNU3g/?igsh=MWRzenBsNXV6djc2cw== Another view with audience 3 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted July 27, 2024 at 10:36 AM Posted July 27, 2024 at 10:36 AM From a different angle! It looks soo beautiful! https://www.instagra...XluOGZvdjNoZw== Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-F721B met TapatalkThanks for finding this. I haven't seen that angle. Fantastic!Last night made me realise that Céline's break into film should have been "Evita". She was the right age at the time, had the vocal chops and the passion. I adore Madonna in the role, but Céline would have been next level. She would have sung everything in the original key as well. I have wanted her to play Evita forever. Honestly, Evita makes my top 3. She would have nailed it. I always wonder if she was in the running for it. Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Gicedi Posted July 27, 2024 at 10:49 AM Posted July 27, 2024 at 10:49 AM No comments for the director!!!!He missed amazing scenes! Quote https://youtu.be/D2KKDewXvJE
DionFanAlways Posted July 27, 2024 at 10:50 AM Posted July 27, 2024 at 10:50 AM (edited) https://fb.watch/tAyASBsQV-/ Love the shoes Edited July 27, 2024 at 10:51 AM by DionFanAlways 5 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
drove all night Posted July 27, 2024 at 10:55 AM Posted July 27, 2024 at 10:55 AM I thought that was the cable for her in ear monitor No, that's definitively a security rope. Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted July 27, 2024 at 11:00 AM Posted July 27, 2024 at 11:00 AM Haha everyone is thirsty with the umbrella hot french guy Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.