manolo19 Posted July 27, 2024 at 01:47 AM Posted July 27, 2024 at 01:47 AM I don't have instagram, can I count on some of you to update the celeb love for Celine thread.. I think this will be the most important moment ever in terms of recognition and I'm ready for it 1 Quote
Nmj Posted July 27, 2024 at 01:49 AM Posted July 27, 2024 at 01:49 AM https://www.instagram.com/p/C9551gmO0RR/?igsh=MXB1NW44aG0zdGd0dA== 1 Quote
Nmj Posted July 27, 2024 at 01:50 AM Posted July 27, 2024 at 01:50 AM (edited) Celine has gained over 200k followers on Instagram… in one day!Now at 7.2 MILLION! Edited July 27, 2024 at 01:53 AM by Nmj 6 Quote
MaiconSC Posted July 27, 2024 at 01:51 AM Posted July 27, 2024 at 01:51 AM official Olympics instagram account posted this: The Olympic Games (@olympics) • Fotos e vídeos do Instagram they're making sure the legacy is known! 2 Quote
MaiconSC Posted July 27, 2024 at 02:00 AM Posted July 27, 2024 at 02:00 AM Phone recording:https://x.com/Bella9...956941798900162 OMG the visuals are amazing! 5 Quote
Popular Post Jeanette Posted July 27, 2024 at 02:01 AM Popular Post Posted July 27, 2024 at 02:01 AM (edited) I think she done what she set out to do…f**king slay and that she did (pardon my French 😉). We never expected her to risk this monumental comeback by singing live, surely and as someone touched on, the vocal sounded live. Certainly more so than any other pre-recorded live track we’ve heard before and yes we know it was lipped but most people aren’t die hard fans like us. I mean, as soon as she starts that over exaggerated quivering lip, I know it’s lipped 🤭 If she would only tone that down, I really think it would be hard to tell as she still does it so well apart from this habit and perhaps the awkward stance and way she holds the mic but this is all only noticeable by us as we’ve studied her for years. It all adds to the dramatic nature of her performance which people just put down to years of perfecting that art in Vegas. I have no idea when or how the vocals were recorded or came to be and quite frankly I couldn’t give a flying beep. All I care about is that she stole the whole evening, single handedly saved an opening ceremony that tried a different approach but got pissed on by mother nature quite frankly. Didn’t seem like they had much of a contingency plan for the weather going against them 🤔 Anyway, tonight will go down in her history as another epic moment in her career and lays another stepping stone on her road to getting back to the stage and whatever comes next and I’m here for it. Always have been, always will be. Celine, mon amour, I commend you, your bravery and strength know no bounds ❤️ Edited July 27, 2024 at 02:03 AM by Jeanette 8 Quote
CourageProject Posted July 27, 2024 at 02:03 AM Posted July 27, 2024 at 02:03 AM https://www.instagram.com/reel/C96JmmSyGhX/?igsh=MTNhaTJlZmx1YWNxdw== Wow the lights on the Eiffel Tower during the performance was really breathtaking 1 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted July 27, 2024 at 02:05 AM Posted July 27, 2024 at 02:05 AM LookAt this Stunna https://www.instagram.com/p/C959saZxZUj/?igsh=MW00YXZoeXJvMzhmaw== The FILTERS!!! Omg lol. Light FilterMakeup FilterCoffee FilterBrita Filter 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 1 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Nmj Posted July 27, 2024 at 02:07 AM Posted July 27, 2024 at 02:07 AM The FILTERS!!! Omg lol. Light FilterMakeup FilterCoffee FilterBrita Filter 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I don’t care what filters they used they outta book mark em… water filter included. Quote
Nmj Posted July 27, 2024 at 02:08 AM Posted July 27, 2024 at 02:08 AM https://www.instagram.com/reel/C96JmmSyGhX/?igsh=MTNhaTJlZmx1YWNxdw== Wow the lights on the Eiffel Tower during the performance was really breathtaking I wonder if they could see Celine on a screen or just as as a little peanut up on the tower? Quote
Jeanette Posted July 27, 2024 at 02:08 AM Posted July 27, 2024 at 02:08 AM Phone recording: Simply stunning 🥰 This whole production, being on the biggest landmark in Paris is everything and so befitting of our Queen. 3 Quote
Jeanette Posted July 27, 2024 at 02:08 AM Posted July 27, 2024 at 02:08 AM (edited) Dupl. post Edited July 27, 2024 at 02:08 AM by Jeanette Quote
Abodi2002 Posted July 27, 2024 at 02:12 AM Posted July 27, 2024 at 02:12 AM It was so great to hear Celine sing for the first time in 4 years! After everything she's been through she not only sounded great but if I’m understanding correctly performed near a place she had dreamed of visiting! And for people saying this is polished 2015 vocals it’s clearly a very different recording. More than ever I believe a Vegas comeback is in the very near future. 3 Quote
MaiconSC Posted July 27, 2024 at 02:13 AM Posted July 27, 2024 at 02:13 AM The FILTERS!!! Omg lol. Light FilterMakeup FilterCoffee FilterBrita Filter LOL she's turning into a digital influencer step by step...first leaving the hotel recording the fans with her phone... now the picture with lots of filters but jokes apart... she knows how to be vulnerable with zero make up on, and know how to slay with the slayests of looks.... AND SHE'S BEAUTIFUL NO MATTER WHAT 3 Quote
MaiconSC Posted July 27, 2024 at 02:14 AM Posted July 27, 2024 at 02:14 AM It was so great to hear Celine sing for the first time in 4 years! After everything she's been through she not only sounded great but if I'm understanding correctly performed near a place she had dreamed of visiting! And for people saying this is polished 2015 vocals it's clearly a very different recording. More than ever I believe a Vegas comeback is in the very near future. OMG who is saying this is 2015 vocals has lost their mind lol and their ears... it's pretty clear 2024 vocals... 5 Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted July 27, 2024 at 02:18 AM Posted July 27, 2024 at 02:18 AM It sure feels good to be a Céline fan right now. 4 Quote
celinish98 Posted July 27, 2024 at 02:20 AM Posted July 27, 2024 at 02:20 AM I wonder if they could see Celine on a screen or just as as a little peanut up on the tower? Little peanut…. They might have only seen a little peanut up there but that voice makes up for it, a giant. Anyways, I heard somewhere there were various screens posted around the parade so maybe in that area there were some too. Plus there’s always YouTube 1 Quote
CourageProject Posted July 27, 2024 at 02:22 AM Posted July 27, 2024 at 02:22 AM https://www.instagram.com/reel/C95kUG8sLXV/?igsh=dG5tcXFrZ3A2dWk4 So the figure in that short video was neither Céline nor Lady Gaga, it was a (I'd like to say phantom?) carrying the Olympic Flag Quote
kaye2023 Posted July 27, 2024 at 02:31 AM Posted July 27, 2024 at 02:31 AM That was FAB! I don't know what BTS booking accommodation they had with the organizers, all I'm happy about (for her and for us) is her performance went without a hitch, and that she looked fantastic--two thumbs up on MU, hair, outfit, dramatic but not gaudy. The staging was perfect for the performance and for medical contingencies. Genuinely sooooo happy for her, I can't stop smiling. I hope she enjoyed it thoroughly despite what I can only imagine must've been a taxing prep time and all the way up to the last note she sang. Damn, I can't express enough how this makes me so happy for her A brilliant and much-needed pick-me-up for her spirit. 1 Quote
Abodi2002 Posted July 27, 2024 at 02:32 AM Posted July 27, 2024 at 02:32 AM The 2015 performance isn't perfect but I appreciate the attention it is recieving now. I listened to it immediately after the Olympics. 1 Quote
CourageProject Posted July 27, 2024 at 02:38 AM Posted July 27, 2024 at 02:38 AM https://www.instagram.com/reel/C951rTASo9v/?igsh=MXdiNGQ4NW9zeWYxeQ== Hoda's reaction is amazing! She definitely knew more than she perceived haha! 2 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted July 27, 2024 at 02:39 AM Posted July 27, 2024 at 02:39 AM I don’t care what filters they used they outta book mark em… water filter included. I think she looked incredible without them. My boyfriend screws around with my drag photos, and I don’t mind a little bit here and there. But I like to look like myself. He makes me look like a damn Bratz Doll. Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
DionFanAlways Posted July 27, 2024 at 02:44 AM Posted July 27, 2024 at 02:44 AM (edited) I've missed her mannerisms. Edit: The belts! "Listen. This thing only goes to eleven!" Edited July 27, 2024 at 02:49 AM by DionFanAlways 6 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
rpopowski Posted July 27, 2024 at 02:48 AM Posted July 27, 2024 at 02:48 AM (edited) Currently #1 thread on reddit/r/nextf**glevel with over 19K upvotes:https://old.reddit.c...mne_Ã _lamour/ Edited July 27, 2024 at 02:50 AM by rpopowski 7 Quote
Popular Post AdrienneM Posted July 27, 2024 at 03:18 AM Popular Post Posted July 27, 2024 at 03:18 AM Just to get this out of the way: people who are complaining about her having a bun need to get a life, as soon as is physically possible because Jesus Christ… ANYWAY. The vocal was phenomenal- considering we saw her struggle immensely recording something 100x easier (Love Again) in that doc, the fact that she was able to record that at all is incredible. But considering how truly raw and basically untouched it sounds, along with the moments where her voice fades as if she’s moving away from the mic and the tiniest hints of texture in her voice, as well as the breathing, I’m thinking they perhaps recorded this vocal live during one of her private rehearsals for the event, and simply touched it up very VERY lightly to use as a playback track for the main event, in the same way they did for the 2017 BBMAS, where they just ever so slightly polished a live recording from the night before in Vegas. Frankly, I don’t care what anyone says. She looked fabulous. She sounded fabulous. And all I can say is, I am so f*cking glad we have Celine Marie Claudette Dion back 11 Quote
idroveallnight Posted July 27, 2024 at 03:50 AM Posted July 27, 2024 at 03:50 AM It’s quickly becoming her most liked insta photo! Didn’t someone circulate here a few days ago that she signed with a new PR company? They’re already doing something right. 5 Quote
Bellamy Posted July 27, 2024 at 03:56 AM Posted July 27, 2024 at 03:56 AM Phone recording: They removed the fireworks and the drone performance due to the rain. They did it during rehearsals. It was supposed to be even better. 3 Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
stone Posted July 27, 2024 at 04:13 AM Posted July 27, 2024 at 04:13 AM I’ve been an emotional wreck and sobbed for like 15 minutes straight and avoided the forum as I knew people will always find something to complain about. I was so amazed, proud of her, and honored to be a fan and alive during her time now. 6 Quote
Nmj Posted July 27, 2024 at 04:14 AM Posted July 27, 2024 at 04:14 AM I’ve been an emotional wreck and sobbed for like 15 minutes straight and avoided the forum as I knew people will always find something to complain about. I was so amazed, proud of her, and honored to be a fan and alive during her time now. So that track was recorded in Boston? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.