idroveallnight Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:20 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:20 PM (edited) Just wait til it airs for real in the US. Too bad this is happening on a Friday because it would be all that they would talk about on the news cycle tomorrow if it was a weekday. Edited July 26, 2024 at 10:21 PM by idroveallnight Quote
Bellamy Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:20 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:20 PM I have watched it on a 65 inch tv 3 times now and ain’t even opened my bottle of wine yet lol. Let’s move on Relax. Give yourself a break and enjoy. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
mb011 Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:21 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:21 PM She was the star of the ceremony, she is back, after such hard period. She is in spotlight for Gods sake. Just a few months ago people here were wondering if the woman can walk... Ill just be a proud protective fan, and say that this was wonderful. The lipping, the bun, the camera, who cares? Sent from my SM-S916B using Tapatalk 4 Quote
incognito Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:21 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:21 PM I can’t think of a more iconic moment for a singer in recent memory? One of the biggest singers in the world performing at the Olympics on the Eiffel Tower … after dealing with an incredibly rare neurological condition that impacted her voice. This is bigger than we even realize. It’ll be the ending moment of the biopic starring Cate Blanchett as Celine. 2 Quote
Popular Post stevo Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:21 PM Popular Post Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:21 PM ‘The People’ are happy. Let’s rejoice and enjoy what this is the start of. 9 Quote
ewh12 Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:21 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:21 PM My 85-inch TV and I enjoyed it. 75 inch here! 1 Quote
Popular Post Shaun Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:22 PM Popular Post Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:22 PM And still some people complain. What more are you looking for from this woman? That was, quite simply, iconic. Iconic! 12 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
idroveallnight Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:22 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:22 PM She is the only Queen in Paris tonight. Everyone else is supporting role only. I know it’s can’t be a duet with Lady Gaga. Sorry, I love Gaga too , but Celine is the one and only Queen. yes, Celine is the one and only. All hail Queen Celine. Glad to see you, Bellamy. Quote
emi&celine Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:23 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:23 PM Tonight was (another) Céline’s night. One more defining moment of her legendary career that world had the privilege to attend with teary eyes and fast-beating hearts. The queen and her voice are back. Now I wish they would upload the video on her YT channel. 3 Quote
Bellamy Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:23 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:23 PM BTW, we all know it was lipped in 1996 too, right? But who cares. 3 Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
No1IrishFan Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:23 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:23 PM The outpouring of love and admiration on Twitter is next level. I can’t think of anyone who can do it like Celine. People genuinely love her and want her to succeed. Such an epic day to be a fan. Roll on the Vegas dates! 6 Quote
Nmj Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:24 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:24 PM Nothing more was needed. It completed the task, and I believe it ushered in the official comeback. She looked amazing, she sounded great and it was an iconic background! 2 Quote
RosieBarron Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:24 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:24 PM The outpouring of love and admiration on Twitter is next level. I can’t think of anyone who can do it like Celine. People genuinely love her and want her to succeed. Such an epic day to be a fan. Roll on the Vegas dates! Love the experience going onto the BBC news website and the headline main started with 'Listen to Celine Dion'! Amazing, laughed and clapped all through it, she really nailed it. Only she could have pulled that off as a come back from what she has been through or had the audacity to even try it. For those complaining about the bun, it had been raining for about 3 hours. Wasn't a great deal of point in wasting time on her hair. 4 Quote
idroveallnight Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:25 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:25 PM Vegas residency announcement in 3…2…1…. Quote
Nmj Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:25 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:25 PM BTW, we all know it was lipped in 1996 too, right? But who cares. Lipped to her voice in 2024. 1 Quote
Nmj Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:26 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:26 PM Vegas residency announcement in 3…2…1…. Monday… Quote
ryba Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:27 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:27 PM This was pretty epic. Now I wonder what is coming next. Certainly a Vegas announcement, but I don’t believe this is all. Quote
incognito Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:27 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:27 PM BTW, we all know it was lipped in 1996 too, right? But who cares. I’ve always been impressed on how perfect this lipping was. Gold medal standard really. It’s required at events such as these to avoid mishaps. It’s amazing really that anyone would expect anything different. 2 Quote
fikus1 Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:27 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:27 PM Celine is #3 on the Dutch x 🤩🤩🤩 The only 2 before her are #Paris2024 and #OpeningCeremony 😎😎😎 3 Quote
superstar85ca Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:27 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:27 PM Shamrock, im with ya! I haven’t posted on here in years and I came back tonight to say I’m absolutely blown away, such an amazing car r defining moment but I’m sad to see it’s been lipped! I’m 100% convinced it’s the Audio from AMAS 2015, just enhanced slightly, I just played the performance and that performance beside each other and they are identical. I could be wrong though, regardless it still sounds amazing. I’ve always been such a fierce defender of Celine, but I just don’t understand why go through all that effort to lip? Maybe she felt last min she couldn’t do it, I don’t know. Still, she looked beautiful and I love her. It’s been amazing to see her on my newsfeed again ❤️ I dont believe for a second that was from 2015. Celine is not going to do that. Give her some credit please!! 5 Quote
Bellamy Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:28 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:28 PM 4 Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
mirage Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:28 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:28 PM You think they had any idea what impact this performance could mean for her? The outpouring love is insane!!!Got texts from lots of people. All I see is Celine. What do you think is next? (Yes vegas)But I would love to see something more easier and cheaper for all the new interest. Not everyone is gonna fly out to see her.New music? Single of this song? Surprise album? Some social media content? Or are we in for another 3 months of silence? Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-F721B met Tapatalk 3 Quote
KyleVan41 Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:28 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:28 PM Oh cat lady !!!!!!!! You can GO PISS UP THE EFFIEL TOWER now 🤣 you freak sandwich 1 Quote
Loup_garou Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:29 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:29 PM This was absolutely EPIC! I couldn't have asked for a better comeback performance in such an iconic and meaningful venue. My only complaint ... I WANT A STUDIO VERSION!!! One of my favorite songs with Celine's voice The Queen is back 6 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:30 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:30 PM The eyebrows are finally on pointI love you! 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Popular Post dyusha Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:31 PM Popular Post Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:31 PM This was so touching, even a cold hearted person like myself was in tears When the intro started, I noticed the key was kinda high compared to her previous renditions (2007, 2015). I got nervous, asking myself if she could pull it off I was proven WRONG. This was absolute perfection Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 9 Quote I'll always be with you
Popular Post Davey84 Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:31 PM Popular Post Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:31 PM What can I say?? They truly saved the best for last!! It was amazing!! I am so proud of her Love the gestures Céline made. The emotions on her face. Her impeccable look!! And how amazing it must be to stand there to perform looking out over all Paris Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G781B met Tapatalk 10 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
incognito Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:32 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:32 PM NBC Nightly News leading their Olympic opening coverage with the story of Celine’s comeback. 4 Quote
incognito Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:33 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:33 PM This was so touching, even a cold hearted person like myself was in tears When the intro started, I noticed the key was kinda high compared to her previous renditions (2007, 2015). I got nervous, asking myself if she could pull it off I was proven WRONG. This was absolute perfection Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk I think we are in for some amazing vocals now her SPS is being treated. 2 Quote
Ajax Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:34 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:34 PM Yes the key and Cristal voice. We can hear how hard she worked. At the same time and it is not unpleasant we can hear a bit of forced vocals a bit how she explains us in the documentary. I feel that this is very 2024 Céline. It s unbelievable she managed to do that. 4 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.