homerton Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:48 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:48 PM Let me confirm for anyone thinking of coming for me… its my opinion and I didn’t say I hated it, personally I am just disappointed but I will get over it What did you expect. Her abseiling down the tower whilst singing simply the best. She’s just returned !! 1 Quote
Popular Post Nmj Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:48 PM Popular Post Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:48 PM CELINE F#CK!NG DION. THATS ALL. 11 Quote
idroveallnight Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:49 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:49 PM Agree weird camera angles. They could have panned out just a little and let us appreciate the view more. Crazy they did a better job in Atlanta 30 years ago with less technology lol. As far as the lipping, I think it’s generally known and accepted that it has to be lipped at large events like this in order for the sound to reach everyone. I don’t mind one bit bc she still had to record that in the studio and sounded damn awesome. 5 Quote
Popular Post jpatdeleon09 Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:49 PM Popular Post Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:49 PM She looks flawless. I love the make up, the outfit, the hair. It’s super elegant! She looks younger! If Zhane is present she really looks great 9 Quote
Popular Post idroveallnight Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:49 PM Popular Post Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:49 PM Also who else is glad that it wasn’t a duet with Gaga as originally rumored. Celine closed 2 opening ceremonies. Legend. 9 Quote
mebe Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:50 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:50 PM AMAZING! Envoyé de mon SM-A526W en utilisant Tapatalk 1 Quote
Popular Post wjd Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:50 PM Popular Post Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:50 PM Just take a look at social media, and you will see just how well this performance has been received; I think it’s probably one of the most significant moments of her career, maybe the most significant. I couldn’t be prouder - she was simply extraordinary and that vocal was sensational (yes I know it was lipped, but it’s still a recent vocal). 19 Quote Céline Dion, music's greatest ever singer, the biggest-selling Canadian artist of all-time and most successful female live act ever - what's not to love?
lyn Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:51 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:51 PM Also I loved watching how happy Scott was for her 🥰 he was even singing along at times 6 Quote Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.
pat200 Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:51 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:51 PM What did Kelly Clarkson say? 1 Quote
Ajax Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:51 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:51 PM Let me confirm for anyone thinking of coming for me… its my opinion and I didn’t say I hated it, personally I am just disappointed but I will get over it Thank god you will get over it. Personally I don’t care you are disappointed but your stupid and brainless comments all along the ceremony were particularly pénible. Just so you know. So meaningful moment. I received a lot of message for the first time with no irony from my friends about how emotional and grandiose she was. Usually they just make fun of me. 4 Quote
lyn Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:52 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:52 PM Video! Quote Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.
giannislyber Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:52 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:52 PM Oh my Dion She looked and sounded amazing. PS: Scott's face was full of pride, emotion and happiness, everything I'm feeling right now for our beloved champion. 7 Quote
rachel9767 Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:52 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:52 PM Just take a look at social media, and you will see just how well this performance has been received; I think it’s probably one of the most significant moments of her career, maybe the most significant. I couldn’t be prouder - she was simply extraordinary and that vocal was sensational (yes I know it was lipped, but it’s still a recent vocal). Yesssss it’s way too epic😭😭❤️❤️ Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:52 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:52 PM Oh my god…. I’m truly lost for words. She is a legend!!!! She killed that. For a first performance back in 4 years, I am so beyond proud of her. I knew she would get back to it one day. I can’t wait to see what comes next. Yes, ir was lipped, but people will understand this is the Olympics and no time for any technical difficulties. In the pouring rain, no less. I’m so proud of her!!! 4 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
jpatdeleon09 Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:53 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:53 PM The eyebrows are finally on point 1 Quote
Ajax Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:53 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:53 PM Do we know when she recorded this version ? She s sounding so amazing. Couldn’t be a old take right? Quote
Brody-Celine Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:54 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:54 PM (edited) Shamrock, im with ya! I haven’t posted on here in years and I came back tonight to say I’m absolutely blown away, such an amazing car r defining moment but I’m sad to see it’s been lipped! I’m 100% convinced it’s the Audio from AMAS 2015, just enhanced slightly, I just played the performance and that performance beside each other and they are identical. I could be wrong though, regardless it still sounds amazing. I’ve always been such a fierce defender of Celine, but I just don’t understand why go through all that effort to lip? Maybe she felt last min she couldn’t do it, I don’t know. Still, she looked beautiful and I love her. It’s been amazing to see her on my newsfeed again ❤️ Edited July 26, 2024 at 09:56 PM by Brody-Celine Quote
KyleVan41 Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:54 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:54 PM The bun was fitting the people I was watching with cried !!! Lipped or not !! It’s recent vocals!! 3 Quote
Popular Post mirage Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:55 PM Popular Post Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:55 PM This was INSANE!!! She saved the whole production!!People texting me they saw her and were amazed, crying, goosebumps everything. This was a comeback only she can make, and she deserved more than anything. Standing on the Eiffel Tower watching Paris beneath her. Rene would be sooooooo proud!!! She looked FLAWLESS, seeing her with Scott. Loved every minute of it. This was just QUEEN all over! And the bun... it was raining you guys. What did you expect? Her standing there with long wet hair? Shut up! Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-F721B met Tapatalk 10 Quote
lyn Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:55 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:55 PM Seriously can’t believe she’s come back to such form and accomplished such a beautiful vocal, and then hung off he side off the eiffel tower with that performance. Incredible. I like… really need to work harder in life. She’s an unbelievable inspiration. 5 Quote Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.
Bruno Portugal Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:55 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:55 PM BRAVO!!!Celine Dion was absolutely fabulous. The Diva is back! 3 Quote My Webpage >>> TRIBUTE TO CELINE DION
jpatdeleon09 Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:55 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:55 PM Shamrock, im with ya! I haven’t posted on here in years and I came back tonight to say I’m absolutely blown away but also very disappointed to see it’s been lipped! I’m 100% convinced it’s the Audio from AMAS 2015, just enhanced slightly, I just played the performance and that performance beside each other and they are identical. I’ve always been such a fierce defender of Celine, but I just don’t understand why go through all that effort to lip? Maybe she felt last min she couldn’t do it, I don’t know. Still, she looked beautiful and I love her. It’s been amazing to see her on my newsfeed again ❤️ All performers are required to lipsync for less tech difficulties 3 Quote
LukeD Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:55 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:55 PM One more thing to remember about her hair is that she was not wearing a wig in the documentary that has been to #1 in 48 countries. Plus in most public apperances. The world knows exactly what she looks like. So, there is no reason to hide it. Remember what Celine has offered us the past months is reality. Raw, honest, unsettling. And this is why her endeavours are so well-received. It just makes sense to me to be herself! 6 Quote
mirage Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:55 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:55 PM VIDEO HERE!!! https://www.instagram.com/reel/C95sPWFI4Ip/?igsh=Njl5YnpjM2ZjbTlw Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-F721B met Tapatalk 2 Quote
DoronTam Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:57 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:57 PM Absolutely speechless. Hearing her voice reverberate throughout the city as the torch was raised was something I’ll never forget. Just wow. 6 Quote CELINE DIONThe Best There Was - The Best There Is - The Best There Ever Will Be
pepillo90 Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:58 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:58 PM I'm simply in tears. Can't comment that much right now other than I'm so proud of her 6 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/pepillo90/swingit.jpg ► My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/arts_yard/
XxLoveIsUnconditionalxX Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:59 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:59 PM Okay, I'm crying. That was amazing. She's so brave and strong. I love her so much. It was worth the wait 100%. She looked so happy to be there, to be back. I'm so proud of her and to be a fan as all of you are. Our queen 1 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:01 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:01 PM Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet 3 Quote
Leite Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:01 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 10:01 PM Only one word EPICI have no other words. How is it possible for her to show so much strenght and determination. The queen is back! Rene is for sure looking down on her and saying My Champion! 2 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.