Popular Post neocshs Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:30 PM Popular Post Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:30 PM You can tell shw worked on the voice.. much butter than AMAs 2015 vocallySooo good! loved it!! 8 Quote http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs638.snc4/59806_1286422260657_1833187247_552295_3401062_n.jpg http://www.celinedionitalia.com/banner.png VISITATECI Facebook - Claudio Liggi Youtube - neocshsYoutube - CelineDionItalia93CelineChannelForum - My works about célineCelineChannelForum - neocshs's covers CelineDionMultimedia - my blog
celinefan1985 Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:30 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:30 PM No words. Only tears. 2 Quote
lyn Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:30 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:30 PM (edited) Oh ffs i’m feeling too many feelings. So, so so incredibly proud of you Celine. So happy for you. So proud to be your fan. You’re incredible. And ffs do you love your buns 🤣 Edited July 26, 2024 at 09:31 PM by lyn Quote Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.
smw Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:30 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:30 PM I’m so proud of her. How iconic!!! 2 Quote
Dane Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:31 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:31 PM She looked beautiful and sounded amazing. Welcome back QUEEN!!!! 2 Quote
marc-02 Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:31 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:31 PM I'm in tears!! That was otherwordly! 1 Quote
sarit_celine Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:31 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:31 PM Oh wow a world wide comback, very impressive. 2 Quote "Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City HallNeeded where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"
ewh12 Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:31 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:31 PM She performed in a bun!!! Like seriously Celine??. For this, I loved it. Felt very 20s and 30s. Beautiful performace. Sublime. 1 Quote
celinish98 Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:32 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:32 PM I'm gonna rewatch that over and over, I can't believe it! SHE'S BACK! :clap: 6 Quote
karatedude317 Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:32 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:32 PM She performed in a bun!!! Like seriously Celine??I didn’t want to be the one to say it after such an amazing moment, but I agree! Quote
karatedude317 Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:32 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:32 PM She performed in a bun!!! Like seriously Celine??I didn’t want to be the one to say it after such an amazing moment, but I agree! Quote
DionFanAlways Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:33 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:33 PM Crying tears of joy! They won’t stop. Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
DionFanAlways Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:33 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:33 PM Crying tears of joy! They won’t stop. 3 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
DionFanAlways Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:33 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:33 PM Crying tears of joy! They won’t stop. Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Popular Post AdrienneM Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:33 PM Popular Post Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:33 PM She performed in a bun!!! Like seriously Celine?? Oh shut up. She just gave her first performance in 4 years defeating impossible odds and looked and sounded absolutely gorgeous. Who gives two sh*to what her hair looked like? 13 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:33 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:33 PM Crying tears of joy! They won’t stop. 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Tyler1991 Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:34 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:34 PM Lovely moment. Emotional right now!! Perfect 1 Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:34 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:34 PM I cried. She’s amazing. She’s an inspiration. She’s back! 2 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:35 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:35 PM Crying tears of joy! They won’t stop. Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
ryba Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:35 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:35 PM (edited) 1722029624[/url]' post='2457473']Oh shut up. She just gave her first performance in 4 years defeating impossible odds and looked and sounded absolutely gorgeous. Who gives two sh*to what her hair looked like?dont tell me to shut up. It’s her big comeback performance. She could have looked much better here Edited July 26, 2024 at 09:39 PM by ryba Quote
duri Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:35 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:35 PM Wow wow wow! So emotional tears in eyes. It was EPIC! Miracle!!! 1 Quote http://www.supermusic.sk/obrazky/80543_Celine%209.jpg
actofcontrition Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:36 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:36 PM I cant believe this powerful voice! What a long way of work after all we saw in the documentary. She is incredible! 6 Quote
mb011 Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:36 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:36 PM Stunning! Speachless... And yet the problem is the hair? Come on people... Sent from my SM-S916B using Tapatalk 5 Quote
tshlw Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:36 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:36 PM Kelly is all of us right now. 3 Quote 'I am, in life and death, the woman of only one man.' Celine Dion My Story, My Dream
takeachance Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:36 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:36 PM Oh my god !!! She was amazing !!! Totally flawless !!!!! 2 Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
takeachance Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:36 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:36 PM Oh my god !!! She was amazing !!! Totally flawless !!!!! Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
incognito Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:37 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:37 PM It was raining. The bun made sense. Jeez. 5 Quote
sangstar Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:37 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:37 PM (edited) After 5 years, I came to say, Celine smashed it! Edited July 26, 2024 at 09:39 PM by sangstar 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.