Jump to content

Céline Dion and the Paris 2024 Summer Olympic Games


Recommended Posts

Posted
I wonder have the speeches made people turn off? I want C to get the highest ratings of the night!
EZRRIMBUMAEcL2n.jpg

Posted
Minutes away from The Moment !!!!!!
  • Like 2
Posted
Poor wet bored athletes lol

Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.

New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.

Posted

This is soooo boring.

 

They should have open the show with this and then go on with the show.

 

The audience is also very very boring.

 

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-F721B met Tapatalk

 

 

  • Like 1
Posted
I thought that was it. It was panning to the tower
Posted
Fgs, I thought we were going to get Céline then! But nope, another speech…

Céline Dion, music's greatest ever singer, the biggest-selling Canadian artist of all-time and most successful female live act ever - what's not to love?

Posted

I thought that was it. It was panning to the tower

 

me too

Posted
Oh for f*** sake what a load of rubbish just say… ladies and gentleman Céline Dion and we will all be happy!!!!
  • Like 1
Posted
I saw the someone in a silver dress up the stairs.
Posted

Fgs, I thought we were going to get Céline then! But nope, another speech…

 

 

Saame!!

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs638.snc4/59806_1286422260657_1833187247_552295_3401062_n.jpg

 

http://www.celinedionitalia.com/banner.png

 

VISITATECI

 

 

Facebook - Claudio Liggi

Youtube - neocshs

Youtube - CelineDionItalia93

CelineChannelForum - My works about céline

CelineChannelForum - neocshs's covers

CelineDionMultimedia - my blog

Posted (edited)
Ukrainian stream said it will be a musical performance of several worldwide stars Edited by Ukrfan
Posted

Oh for f*** sake what a load of rubbish just say… ladies and gentleman Céline Dion and we will all be happy!!!!

 

🤣🤣🤣

Posted
Wait what happened to the masked torch bearer

Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.

New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.

Posted

Wait what happened to the masked torch bearer

 

Ukrainian stream said it was some famous french athlete under the mask

Posted
Finally they're gonna light up thr cauldron. Then it's finally Celine.
Posted

It's happening guys!

Almost there!!

 

 

 

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-F721B met Tapatalk

 

 

Posted
HERE WE GOOOOOOooo

Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.

New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.

Posted (edited)

 

 

 

Ukrainian stream said it was some famous french athlete under the mask

 

I know we all love Celine, but a famous french athlete ould be a more appropriate choice.

 

Edited by marc-02
Posted

Czech TV prsenter: "There'll be some big surprises but before that there's still a lot of formalities to be done"

 

So I guess we'll still have to wait a little. :D

  • Like 1
Add me on last.fm and twitter
Posted
Can just imagine Celine sitting inside that epic ligt show giggling to herself lol
  • Like 1

Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.

New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.

Posted
Does the stream keep pausing for yall?
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted

THIS IS GONNA BE EPIC GUYS!!!!

 

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-F721B met Tapatalk

 

 

  • Like 2
Posted
19 minutes to go until Céline, if the earlier reports are to be believed.

Céline Dion, music's greatest ever singer, the biggest-selling Canadian artist of all-time and most successful female live act ever - what's not to love?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...