Jump to content

Céline Dion and the Paris 2024 Summer Olympic Games


Recommended Posts

Posted

Celine now trending at #7!

 

Envoyé de mon SM-A526W en utilisant Tapatalk

 

 

  • Like 3
Posted

Sitting here in the rain is terrible. Paid money to watch a small screen…

 

I went back home before the start of the show. The free tickets offered no visibily of the river. 100s of people watching the big screen. I thought I might as well watch TV at home. I was heading to Céline's hotel but the Red Heads were live and it was over. Too bad.

Posted

Can someone provide a link of a live streaming of the ceremony as I'm struggling to find one?

 

 

can you connect a vpn to London and watch it on bbc iPlayer?

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q222/jacwar58/Celine%20Dion/100_1696.jpg
Posted
Thanks but both are unavaible in the UK. :down:
BBC?

 

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-F721B met Tapatalk

 

 

Posted

Thanks but both are unavaible in the UK. :down:

 

It's live on BBC1 or iplayer

Posted

 

 

 

can you connect a vpn to London and watch it on bbc iPlayer?

http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gif

RIP Rene Angelil xx

 

Sending Love and Prayers to Celine

Posted

Thanks but both are unavaible in the UK. :down:

 

It’s on BBC

Posted (edited)
Delete Edited by takeachance

http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gif

RIP Rene Angelil xx

 

Sending Love and Prayers to Celine

Posted
Oh my god this is so suspenseful waiting !!!! So excited 😭😭😭😭😭😭

http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gif

RIP Rene Angelil xx

 

Sending Love and Prayers to Celine

Posted
Celine will be the last... I'm dying of anxiety
  • Like 1
Posted
I am dying too !!!!
  • Like 1

http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gif

RIP Rene Angelil xx

 

Sending Love and Prayers to Celine

Posted
Yes, it works! Thank you everyone - you're the best! I had multiple silly moments, I'll tell you about them later.
  • Like 1
Posted
I’m living it in loving it now give us CELINE
Posted

I’m living it in loving it now give us CELINE

 

🤣🤣

Posted
Oh get on with it. We want Celine. We want Celine
  • Like 1
Posted
My heart is racinggg
Posted
Useful bathroom break 😜
  • Like 1

Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.

New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.

Posted
I hope she has something to cover her from the rain!
Posted

Not long!!

 

Kev x

Posted
Can you send us those speeches in an email or something
  • Like 4
Posted
Ahaha even the umbrella guy was like “again?? In English??” 😆

Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.

New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...