sangstar Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:38 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:38 PM After 5 years, I came to say, Celine smashed it! 2 Quote
célinedionfan_16 Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:38 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:38 PM This was my proudest moment as a fan. I’m speechless🥹 4 Quote
Popular Post ivo Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:38 PM Popular Post Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:38 PM A comeback on the Eiffel Tower, only Celine! 8 Quote Amsterdam 18-06-1997 - Amsterdam 14-06-1999 - London 10-07-1999 - Antwerpen 14-05-2008 - Antwerpen 21-11-2013 - Las Vegas 10-10-2015 - Paris 09-07-2016 - Arnhem 23-06-2017
homerton Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:39 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:39 PM Oh it was magical. I can’t believe we’ve seen this again. Rene will be looking down on her. X 4 Quote
lyn Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:39 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:39 PM Ahah not sure the forum can keep up with this intensity 1 Quote Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.
Allysadreams Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:39 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:39 PM I thought she looked absolutely beautiful and sounded it too. I’m in awe, what a special and strong person she is 👏🏼 3 Quote 'Love Doesn't Ask Why, it speaks from the heart.....'
DionFanAlways Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:39 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:39 PM Lol! see my posts won't stop. hehe She was stunning, beautiful, amazing! 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
stevo Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:39 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:39 PM Stunning. What an epic build up to that last moment. And who else?! So good 4 Quote
idroveallnight Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:40 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:40 PM Kelly Clarkson summed up my sentiments perfectly. 5 Quote
zuv Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:40 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:40 PM They really kept her for the final finally final lol! As she should be 🥲 What. A come back. 5 Quote
homerton Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:40 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:40 PM The world is looking on. Gob open. We can’t quite believe it. X Quote
takeachance Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:40 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:40 PM Oops forum is breaking 😹 2 Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
Shamrock_1982 Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:40 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:40 PM (edited) Love her but disappointed in a few things…. The dirty camera lenses with horrible angles of the performance Even non Céline fans could tell this was lipped And that bloody bun again despite having what appears to be new longer extensions Outfit was nice though… I just expected more from this performance after all the rehearsals. Anyways… that’s done now onto Vegas Edited July 26, 2024 at 09:41 PM by Shamrock_1982 2 Quote
Kayleycrank Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:41 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:41 PM I actually can’t stop sobbing 😭 She was incredible, always been an inspiration to me and even more so today 💜 4 Quote
fikus1 Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:41 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:41 PM I CAN'T STOP CRYING I'm right here with ya 🥹🥹🥹 Quote
marc-02 Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:42 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:42 PM (edited) Taylor commented on Celine Edited July 26, 2024 at 09:46 PM by marc-02 1 Quote
Popular Post Nmj Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:42 PM Popular Post Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:42 PM Not usually a bun fan but that outfit called for a bun. 9 Quote
fikus1 Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:43 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:43 PM Crying tears of joy! They won’t stop. They really won’t 🥹🥹🥹 We knew Celine would do something epic! ❤️❤️🔥🥹 1 Quote
homerton Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:43 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:43 PM Love her but disappointed in a few things…. The dirty camera lenses with horrible angles of the performance You can’t tell it’s lipped my family no clue. Please don’t be critical. This woman has suffered. If you don’t like it. Leave Even non Céline fans could tell this was lipped And that bloody bun again despite having what appears to be new longer extensions Outfit was nice though… I just expected more from this performance after all the rehearsals. Anyways… that’s done now onto Vegas Quote
sarit_celine Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:44 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:44 PM If felt like magic, all the eyes of the world was on our Celine... 1 Quote "Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City HallNeeded where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"
Popular Post marc-02 Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:44 PM Popular Post Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:44 PM I've never been a fan of the bun but for the first time, I liked it on her this time. It looked elegant and classy, appropriate for the occasion. 9 Quote
DCCeline Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:44 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:44 PM Love her but disappointed in a few things…. Even non Céline fans could tell this was lipped I do hate when she does those excessive goofy facial expressions when lipping. Its so much more emotional when shes focused on singing and not being animated during a sad song. Quote
Nmj Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:45 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:45 PM Celine has just reached 7.1 Million Instagram followers. 2 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:46 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:46 PM Let me confirm for anyone thinking of coming for me… its my opinion and I didn’t say I hated it, personally I am just disappointed but I will get over it 1 Quote
No1IrishFan Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:46 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:46 PM Taylor commented on Celine Is this fake? I can’t see a single one of these tweets on the persons profile 1 Quote
No1IrishFan Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:47 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:47 PM Welcome back Celine. We missed you. That was perfect. The love for her across the world right now is quite something 🥰 2 Quote
LukeD Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:47 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:47 PM I'm in tears as well. And out of words. 4 Quote
rachel9767 Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:48 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:48 PM (edited) c'est beau😭😭Our Queen is back in such an iconic and beautiful way😭😭❤️❤️❤️❤️When hymne à l’amour started playing my heart pounding like crazy… Then Celine appeared… I’m dead😭😭😭❤️❤️ Edited July 26, 2024 at 09:50 PM by rachel9767 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:48 PM Posted July 26, 2024 at 09:48 PM It was absolutely amazing!! Kev x Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.