drove all night Posted July 27, 2024 at 10:25 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 10:25 PM Exactly. She had great success even internationally with her Breakaway album. She also has won multiple Grammys, VMAs Emmys and various other awards. She currently has a talk show in the US She is considered by many many people as one of the best current vocalists and she adores Celine and was invited by Celine and her team to the advance screening of I Am Celine not to mention she has met Celine in Vegas and has always defended Celine anytime she came under fire so with all due respect to the user who said she is out of Celine' league vocally uh no...success wise it depends but her and Celine are both great people very humble and down to earth and I've met both so I can vouch this one. To criticize Kelly is pointless because you are essentially criticizing one of the few celebs who I can call a die hard Celine fan. I didn't criticizes her, I just said, that her career (or her Insta-account-followers) cannot be compare to the league Céline is! GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote
rodrigofreitas Posted July 27, 2024 at 10:28 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 10:28 PM https://youtu.be/smKqMiGXxl4 It's sad. I tried to post it but we see what happens. This one is working for me 1 Quote
scielle Posted July 27, 2024 at 10:29 PM Author Posted July 27, 2024 at 10:29 PM Some BTS rehearsal photos (and sounds like more to come from him): https://www.instagram.com/p/C95419uI94Z/?igsh=ZTBwMHV5dHp5NzEz 1 Quote
scielle Posted July 27, 2024 at 10:34 PM Author Posted July 27, 2024 at 10:34 PM Plan B was to have her song on the Trocadero (where everyone else was). More about how this came to be from the ceremony musical director:Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet 1 Quote
vincentbonvegna Posted July 27, 2024 at 10:34 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 10:34 PM The teenager sleeping in me did that 1 Quote
rodrigofreitas Posted July 27, 2024 at 10:34 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 10:34 PM In Brazil, Céline's performance was voted the best moment of the Olympic opening with 64.91% of the votes.https://gshow.globo.com/tudo-mais/pop/noticia/olimpiadas-2024-apresentacao-de-celine-dion-e-eleita-como-o-melhor-momento-da-abertura-segundo-publico.ghtml 6 Quote
Nmj Posted July 27, 2024 at 10:38 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 10:38 PM In Brazil, Céline's performance was voted the best moment of the Olympic opening with 64.91% of the votes.https://gshow.globo.com/tudo-mais/pop/noticia/olimpiadas-2024-apresentacao-de-celine-dion-e-eleita-como-o-melhor-momento-da-abertura-segundo-publico.ghtml Should’ve been 100%. 1 Quote
idroveallnight Posted July 27, 2024 at 10:44 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 10:44 PM I don't think that dress was for Celine... the stage were she sang was so tiny lolthat dress would not fit there... so who else was it for? It was heavily rumored that she was going to wear a pink and black feathered dress. When I saw Gaga perform I almost thought it was Celine the way they teased her behind those large feather fans. Now seeing this pic, I wonder who Dior made the dress for? Maybe it’s Celine’s new MHWGO dress for Vegas? Quote
mirage Posted July 27, 2024 at 10:44 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 10:44 PM Pic found on Instagram. Can't remember the name of the account! Sorry!Unfortunately that hair has been dyed sooo many times its not that healthy anymore.But I LOVE her natural look so much and that she really doesn't care. Wish we would see her natural curls more often Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-F721B met Tapatalk Quote
rodrigofreitas Posted July 27, 2024 at 10:49 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 10:49 PM Sadly there's no video o the full performance on YouTube anymore??? Omg I wanna watch it again for me, this one is working from official Olympics Quote
emi&celine Posted July 27, 2024 at 10:50 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 10:50 PM The musical director of yesterday’s opening ceremony (Victor Le Masne) said on BMF TV that all the songs performed during the ceremony (including Céline’s one) are likely to become available on streaming platforms soon! 4 Quote
idroveallnight Posted July 27, 2024 at 11:03 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 11:03 PM I wonder if they are reworking it to include the stunning Eiffel Tower visuals. Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted July 27, 2024 at 11:06 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 11:06 PM so who else was it for? It was heavily rumored that she was going to wear a pink and black feathered dress. When I saw Gaga perform I almost thought it was Celine the way they teased her behind those large feather fans. Now seeing this pic, I wonder who Dior made the dress for? Maybe it’s Celine’s new MHWGO dress for Vegas? I think the dress was supposed to be for Gaga since her set included feathers. Perhaps they decided to cut it at the last minute? Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
karatedude317 Posted July 27, 2024 at 11:11 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 11:11 PM Celine’s dress was amazingly perfect. She looked like the queen that she is. Glad the stylists have stopped with the weird clothing of the courage era 2 Quote
mirage Posted July 27, 2024 at 11:13 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 11:13 PM Plan B was to have her song on the Trocadero (where everyone else was). More about how this came to be from the ceremony musical director:Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet@scielle maybe I missed it through all of the messages since yesterday, or maybe you didn't post about it.But I was curious how your experience was being there in the audience! Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-F721B met Tapatalk Quote
Nmj Posted July 27, 2024 at 11:15 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 11:15 PM (edited) Social media team still doing a GREAT JOB… love to see it! https://www.instagram.com/p/C98bIvTxZlC/?igsh=ZHJqdThibmxiZ3ky Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Edited July 27, 2024 at 11:33 PM by Nmj 5 Quote
takeachance Posted July 27, 2024 at 11:26 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 11:26 PM (edited) She is totally rocking her natural long curly hair and I am so here for it !!!!! 💕Long hair , don’t care 😎 Edited July 27, 2024 at 11:28 PM by takeachance 2 Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
Kristinaz Posted July 27, 2024 at 11:40 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 11:40 PM I didn't criticizes her, I just said, that her career (or her Insta-account-followers) cannot be compare to the league Céline is! GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I saw the post about you saying she isn't in Celine's league which to me read as you saying she isn't as good. I don't measure popularity based on instagram followers. Sorry if I misunderstood what you waned to say but also don't need to get worked up about it. I wasn't mad just giving you some background info on Kelly's career and love for Celine because it felt as though you didn't know much about her. I wasn't trying to be rude or mean to you just giving you some info you may have not know. Often people do that with me too when I am not very familiar with a certain artist sometimes people aren't trying to be mean but trying to be helpful. 1 Quote
KyleVan41 Posted July 27, 2024 at 11:54 PM Posted July 27, 2024 at 11:54 PM She knows that Celine accomplished something that she could never pull off. She’s too full of herself and I never liked her. I’m sure eventually she willPost something. I loved Kelly Clarksons reaction. She’s so real and down to earth Mariah has zero stage presence she’s not in the same level as Celine. 4 Quote
jeff74 Posted July 28, 2024 at 12:11 AM Posted July 28, 2024 at 12:11 AM I think on NBC you have 4-5 sec more at the end. You can see Celine very touching! And looking up to connect with RenéIn France they cut too quickly showing the Eiffel Tower. What a pity maybe the official transmission didn't have other cams that could make a good shot, or maybe they would do that if the drones and fireworks happened...also I noticed that the only TV that have different footage of the performance was the NBC... maybe it was part of their deal? because every country I've seen broadcasted the same official stream... Quote
Nmj Posted July 28, 2024 at 12:12 AM Posted July 28, 2024 at 12:12 AM Social media team still doing a GREAT JOB… love to see it! https://www.instagram.com/p/C98bIvTxZlC/?igsh=ZHJqdThibmxiZ3ky Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Dee took this pic, I’ve reached out to her and told her how great her social media team is doing lately.. and she agreed… mind you I also complained to her about the terrible job they did a few months ago, maybe she related the message, I’d like to think I had a hand in this. Quote
Leite Posted July 28, 2024 at 12:18 AM Posted July 28, 2024 at 12:18 AM (edited) delete Edited July 28, 2024 at 12:20 AM by Leite Quote
MaiconSC Posted July 28, 2024 at 12:22 AM Posted July 28, 2024 at 12:22 AM so who else was it for? It was heavily rumored that she was going to wear a pink and black feathered dress. When I saw Gaga perform I almost thought it was Celine the way they teased her behind those large feather fans. Now seeing this pic, I wonder who Dior made the dress for? Maybe it’s Celine’s new MHWGO dress for Vegas? are you talking about this dress? or another? Quote
MaiconSC Posted July 28, 2024 at 12:22 AM Posted July 28, 2024 at 12:22 AM (edited) Lady Gaga already have her performance on her channel... I do hope Team Celine is preparing hers with alternate footage to upload soon... Edited July 28, 2024 at 12:23 AM by MaiconSC Quote
karatedude317 Posted July 28, 2024 at 12:27 AM Posted July 28, 2024 at 12:27 AM Dee took this pic, I’ve reached out to her and told her how great her social media team is doing lately.. and she agreed… mind you I also complained to her about the terrible job they did a few months ago, maybe she related the message, I’d like to think I had a hand in this. Can you encourage dee to have Celine rock the curly hair look more often? 😂 1 Quote
Leite Posted July 28, 2024 at 12:34 AM Posted July 28, 2024 at 12:34 AM HiI am sorry to ask but has anyone downloaded the NBC version of the performance? I can't find it or access it.Thanks in advance Quote
MaiconSC Posted July 28, 2024 at 12:35 AM Posted July 28, 2024 at 12:35 AM HiI am sorry to ask but has anyone downloaded the NBC version of the performance? I can't find it or access it.Thanks in advance I'm trying to download, but I just can watch on youtube with VPN... won't let me download because of the georestriction Quote
Leite Posted July 28, 2024 at 12:40 AM Posted July 28, 2024 at 12:40 AM I'm trying to download, but I just can watch on youtube with VPN... won't let me download because of the georestrictionthank you anyway Quote
tshlw Posted July 28, 2024 at 12:49 AM Posted July 28, 2024 at 12:49 AM thank you anyway Here you go https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=XZOWuC0ZcXGk0V8SLjXI1ASoPN46M0MTpN9k 3 Quote 'I am, in life and death, the woman of only one man.' Celine Dion My Story, My Dream
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.