Leite Posted July 28, 2024 at 12:52 AM Posted July 28, 2024 at 12:52 AM Here you go https://u.pcloud.lin...ASoPN46M0MTpN9kThank you so very much Quote
maikan Posted July 28, 2024 at 01:14 AM Posted July 28, 2024 at 01:14 AM Social media team still doing a GREAT JOB… love to see it! https://www.instagram.com/p/C98bIvTxZlC/?igsh=ZHJqdThibmxiZ3ky Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Loved everything aboit her passage in France. Only thing I will say though is I find it weird those post weren't translated to french when she's speaking to french people. Makes me wonder if she's the one writing these. 1 Quote
Nmj Posted July 28, 2024 at 01:17 AM Posted July 28, 2024 at 01:17 AM Loved everything aboit her passage in France. Only thing I will say though is I find it weird those post weren't translated to french when she's speaking to french people. Makes me wonder if she's the one writing these. I think she verbally tells them what to say, but she doesn’t write and post it. It’s up to them to translate it. Quote
Nmj Posted July 28, 2024 at 01:25 AM Posted July 28, 2024 at 01:25 AM Instagram followers for Celine up another 100K, to 7.8 MILLION followers. 2 Quote
maikan Posted July 28, 2024 at 01:26 AM Posted July 28, 2024 at 01:26 AM I think she verbally tells them what to say, but she doesn’t write and post it. It’s up to them to translate it. Tells me her new management doesn't gaf about her french speaking audience. Quote
Nmj Posted July 28, 2024 at 01:37 AM Posted July 28, 2024 at 01:37 AM (edited) Tells me her new management doesn't gaf about her french speaking audience. Not at all, they just don’t speak French. She just made her big comeback in France singing a French classic. Edited July 28, 2024 at 01:38 AM by Nmj Quote
Ajax Posted July 28, 2024 at 01:40 AM Posted July 28, 2024 at 01:40 AM I guess they want to keep it as a live performance but the majority knows that this is a pre recorded version so coming from the last image we have of her dealing with her disease in the studio I wish they would show us how it went to record this version. Was it easier, how many takes ? Did she suffer from spasms after ? Etc etc. That s what is interesting. 1 Quote
stone Posted July 28, 2024 at 01:50 AM Posted July 28, 2024 at 01:50 AM Is there a fan recorded version in full? Hopefully someone can compile and do a fan version. The NBC was not the best… didn’t even show the laser show during the bridge or the end of the song. 1 Quote
CourageProject Posted July 28, 2024 at 02:32 AM Posted July 28, 2024 at 02:32 AM (edited) Out of the 100k people who commented on the Olympic post(the most commented post of Céline) some names that stands out Cyndi LauperDiane WarrenIvete SangaloJennifer HudsonPrime VideoRosie O'Donnell Desmond Child Edited July 28, 2024 at 02:33 AM by CourageProject 1 Quote
CourageProject Posted July 28, 2024 at 02:34 AM Posted July 28, 2024 at 02:34 AM https://www.instagram.com/p/C9z1cW5xxFr/?igsh=MW5wcGhyeWM2dDMxNw== Even the post of Céline at The Louvre has 1.1 million likes! Making it her third most liked post followed closely by the Prime Video Reel of the "the shoes doesn't walk me, I walk the shoes" scene Quote
Popular Post rachel9767 Posted July 28, 2024 at 02:47 AM Popular Post Posted July 28, 2024 at 02:47 AM Look at the reaction of the crowd!! Wish I was there witnessing the moment in person😭❤️https://www.instagram.com/reel/C98uFpeuphN/?igsh=b2lmbXdkdzR3bWxi Btw Celine has backed to LV safe and sound🥰🥰https://www.instagram.com/p/C98sKlYvL05/?igsh=Zndoa2hla2hvNGI4 8 Quote
maikan Posted July 28, 2024 at 02:51 AM Posted July 28, 2024 at 02:51 AM (edited) Not at all, they just don’t speak French. She just made her big comeback in France singing a French classic. She just made her big comeback in France because she decided of it on her own afyer receiving the invitation. Just saying her management really should hire someone who speaks french to make these posts bilingual at least. I'm not angry, just saying that it is what we are used to. They have been stellar so far. Edited July 28, 2024 at 02:53 AM by maikan 1 Quote
Abodi2002 Posted July 28, 2024 at 03:04 AM Posted July 28, 2024 at 03:04 AM So many positive comments! Yet I saw someone commenting on a post of a local news station saying this is AI, another didn't seem to believe SPS, and a couple other hateful comments. More positive than negative. Oh and the famous airis airis guy is back. Loving Celines’ management, hoping they keep posting. Might keep more people interested in her overtime. Quote
MaiconSC Posted July 28, 2024 at 03:37 AM Posted July 28, 2024 at 03:37 AM W E S L E Y (@pilot.wes) • Fotos e vídeos do Instagram W E S L E Y (@pilot.wes) • Fotos e vídeos do Instagram Celine arriving in Vegas... 1 Quote
MaiconSC Posted July 28, 2024 at 03:44 AM Posted July 28, 2024 at 03:44 AM (edited) Look at the reaction of the crowd!! Wish I was there witnessing the moment in person��❤️https://www.instagra...2lmbXdkdzR3bWxi Btw Celine has backed to LV safe and sound����https://www.instagra...ndoa2hla2hvNGI4 Jesus... that video of the crowd... CHILLS... watching Celine in my home, with my computer, I alread cried my eyes out.... Imagine being there in person and hearing her voice soaring through all Paris! Once again I have to say, that voice track is f****** perfect, cause it sounds 100% live.... Edited July 28, 2024 at 03:44 AM by MaiconSC 4 Quote
DCCeline Posted July 28, 2024 at 03:46 AM Posted July 28, 2024 at 03:46 AM So many positive comments! Yet I saw someone commenting on a post of a local news station saying this is AI, another didn't seem to believe SPS, and a couple other hateful comments. More positive than negative. Oh and the famous airis airis guy is back. Loving Celines’ management, hoping they keep posting. Might keep more people interested in her overtime. Trump supporters believe everyone is a clone, Ai, or the opposite gender. I just ignore all those comments. Fortunately, Ive seen 99% great comments for Celine. I cant say the same about Gaga though. For her ive seen 99% bad lol Quote
Holborn Posted July 28, 2024 at 03:52 AM Posted July 28, 2024 at 03:52 AM I guess they want to keep it as a live performance but the majority knows that this is a pre recorded version so coming from the last image we have of her dealing with her disease in the studio I wish they would show us how it went to record this version. Was it easier, how many takes ? Did she suffer from spasms after ? Etc etc. That s what is interesting. From the many comments I have read, the majority of people believe that this was a live performance and even when someone tries to explain that OG performances are always pre-recorded, they keep arguing lol.I don't think I would like to know how much it took to record this version, especially if it was a hard session. It would take so much away from that moment. It was magical, let's leave it that way 1 Quote
Ajax Posted July 28, 2024 at 04:03 AM Posted July 28, 2024 at 04:03 AM From the many comments I have read, the majority of people believe that this was a live performance and even when someone tries to explain that OG performances are always pre-recorded, they keep arguing lol.I don't think I would like to know how much it took to record this version, especially if it was a hard session. It would take so much away from that moment. It was magical, let's leave it that way Totally agree with that. I m just curious to know 😁 Quote
ewh12 Posted July 28, 2024 at 04:13 AM Posted July 28, 2024 at 04:13 AM (edited) Out of the 100k people who commented on the Olympic post(the most commented post of Céline) some names that stands out Cyndi LauperDiane WarrenIvete SangaloJennifer HudsonPrime VideoRosie O'Donnell Desmond Child Some third party likes I’ve seen from other people posting their reaction to Céline: Debi MazarTatum O’NealMelba MooreTyra BanksNaomi CampbellPaulina Porizkova Deborah CoxKristen ChenowethChelsea HandlerMelanie GriffithGlenn CloseDan LevyDavid ArchuletaKristin DavisXavier Dolan Edited July 28, 2024 at 04:20 AM by ewh12 1 Quote
CourageProject Posted July 28, 2024 at 04:14 AM Posted July 28, 2024 at 04:14 AM Some BTS rehearsal photos (and sounds like more to come from him): https://www.instagram.com/p/C95419uI94Z/?igsh=ZTBwMHV5dHp5NzEzIt looks like Céline was supposed to sing in FRONT of Eiffel Tower with a standing mic? Quote
CourageProject Posted July 28, 2024 at 04:26 AM Posted July 28, 2024 at 04:26 AM This is so weird, I was scrolling through my reels, and I came across an ad by CÉLINE DION, it was basically this reelhttps://www.instagram.com/p/C9z1cW5xxFr/?igsh=MW5wcGhyeWM2dDMxNw== But it was posted recently, and the ad took you to Céline's page. TC really doing their job now Quote
mebe Posted July 28, 2024 at 04:28 AM Posted July 28, 2024 at 04:28 AM Its great to see recognition from people not only from show business.... https://www.instagram.com/stories/lewishamilton/3421339190142027028?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igsh=bXU1Mmlnd2NoNWNj Envoyé de mon SM-A526W en utilisant Tapatalk 3 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted July 28, 2024 at 04:36 AM Posted July 28, 2024 at 04:36 AM Look at the reaction of the crowd!! Wish I was there witnessing the moment in person😭❤️https://www.instagram.com/reel/C98uFpeuphN/?igsh=b2lmbXdkdzR3bWxi Btw Celine has backed to LV safe and sound🥰🥰https://www.instagram.com/p/C98sKlYvL05/?igsh=Zndoa2hla2hvNGI4 Everyone was really focus on Celine’s performance and looking very proud and emotional Quote
Céline RO Posted July 28, 2024 at 04:43 AM Posted July 28, 2024 at 04:43 AM We can't get enough of this moment, all is understood and yes saw that you changed yours to some hours ago It will be hard for me to say goodbye to my beloved profile photo, I'm obessed with that live performance lol.Well I will try to put my hands on a photo from the performance last night, I guess I will go for a Queenish look, side angle. I think the side angle is pure genius so with that I'm in a minor, I know Won’t be too hard, most of it is side angle Quote The best is yet to come...
Céline RO Posted July 28, 2024 at 04:48 AM Posted July 28, 2024 at 04:48 AM success wise it depends I agree with most of your post and I love Kelly, but let’s be honest, there’s no comparison on that one. Quote The best is yet to come...
Céline RO Posted July 28, 2024 at 04:52 AM Posted July 28, 2024 at 04:52 AM What Celine achieved yesterday is simply out of Mariah's league. I cannot even vision her giving such a sublime performance in front of billions. It is also quite telling that so many celebrities reached out to Celine after her performance but Mariah, her only true peer, did not. So yeah, part of me enjoys the fact that Celine is doing better than her at the moment, especially considering that no apology has been issued for the disrespectful remarks in her latest memoir. Can’t wait for Céline to begin her residency and comments like “OMG Céline literally has a neurological disorder that affects her voice and she’s still a million times better than Mariah, and she sings LIVE!” to start pouring in. 2 Quote The best is yet to come...
Kristinaz Posted July 28, 2024 at 05:33 AM Posted July 28, 2024 at 05:33 AM (edited) I agree with most of your post and I love Kelly, but let’s be honest, there’s no comparison on that one. Yeah I shoulda worded that a bit better my bad I meant more like it's not like she's a nobody in terms of success and that nobody knows her that's more what I wanted to say. Charting wise and sales and such she is not on Celine's level of course but of course not alot of people are. Edited July 28, 2024 at 05:49 AM by Kristinaz 1 Quote
marc-02 Posted July 28, 2024 at 05:55 AM Posted July 28, 2024 at 05:55 AM (edited) It looks like Céline was supposed to sing in FRONT of Eiffel Tower with a standing mic? It would have also been nice if she performed with this setup, at the Trocadero, with the Eiffel far in the background... she would be recreating the final image from her 2015 AMA performance with the Eiffel in the back flashed in the big LED screen. Edited July 28, 2024 at 05:55 AM by marc-02 1 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted July 28, 2024 at 06:13 AM Posted July 28, 2024 at 06:13 AM But singing at the top of the eiffel tower is much more iconic. So, I’m glad they did that 7 Quote
RosieBarron Posted July 28, 2024 at 06:20 AM Posted July 28, 2024 at 06:20 AM (edited) But singing at the top of the eiffel tower is much more iconic. So, I’m glad they did that Exactly. She may not be from France but she is the biggest celebrity in France. Having her stand on top of another French icon singing an Edith Piaf song in her Dior dress, what could scream Paris more! Edited July 28, 2024 at 06:23 AM by RosieBarron 5 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.