Davar Posted July 28, 2024 at 05:24 PM Posted July 28, 2024 at 05:24 PM 100% Members we haven’t seen post for years or ever before suddenly surfacing to post about lipping instead of celebrating this iconic, monumental, moment in Céline’s career. Absolutely incredible. Maybe that was directed at me lol. I’m over the moon with that what we witnessed. I’m indifferent as to what she decided to do. My reaction is literally to the battle between what we want to believe vs reality on both sides. 2 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted July 28, 2024 at 05:32 PM Posted July 28, 2024 at 05:32 PM Rough edit - Left Channel (2015) - Right Channel (2024) - Use earphones 4 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted July 28, 2024 at 05:35 PM Posted July 28, 2024 at 05:35 PM (edited) the 2024 version has a lot of vibrato, longer, more pronounce. It kinda resemble some parts because she's singing the way she sang it in 2015. But we have some new vocals Edited July 28, 2024 at 05:35 PM by jpatdeleon09 4 Quote
ewh12 Posted July 28, 2024 at 05:36 PM Posted July 28, 2024 at 05:36 PM Some more nice words from Rosie O’Donnellhttps://vm.tiktok.com/ZMrxVJHKt/ 1 Quote
Ukrfan Posted July 28, 2024 at 05:58 PM Posted July 28, 2024 at 05:58 PM Rough edit - Left Channel (2015) - Right Channel (2024) - Use earphones https://soundcloud.c...=social_sharing Thank you! Great work. Yeap, they are not the same, though similar Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted July 28, 2024 at 06:02 PM Posted July 28, 2024 at 06:02 PM by the way, I want to share the one I made a year ago. Just experimenting by rearranging the placement of the song. "Unfinished Songs" The original version My Edit Quote
mebe Posted July 28, 2024 at 06:10 PM Posted July 28, 2024 at 06:10 PM Now more than 20M of monthly listeners on Spotify.#357 in the world. Envoyé de mon SM-A526W en utilisant Tapatalk 5 Quote
mebe Posted July 28, 2024 at 06:12 PM Posted July 28, 2024 at 06:12 PM Near 1M followers on X Envoyé de mon SM-A526W en utilisant Tapatalk 3 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted July 28, 2024 at 06:18 PM Posted July 28, 2024 at 06:18 PM (edited) Since the topic is Paris Olympics.. This swimmer from France is so hot [tweet[https://www.instagra...m/jules_bouyer/[/tweet] https://www.reddit.c...r_french_diver/ Look at him! My god! I mean... My god! These french guys are like they were born to look like a model. Ok back to celine Edited July 28, 2024 at 06:19 PM by jpatdeleon09 1 Quote
rathnakumar Posted July 28, 2024 at 06:30 PM Posted July 28, 2024 at 06:30 PM Elizabeth Banks praises Celine on insta! I'm so happy that Celebs praises Celine. That's why I love her singing in Oscars. Do you have a screenshot of what she said? I'd love to see Quote https://www.instagram.com/p/C8RuNzZPAdh/
jpatdeleon09 Posted July 28, 2024 at 06:32 PM Posted July 28, 2024 at 06:32 PM Do you have a screenshot of what she said? I'd love to see I saw it on Celine's story on instagram 1 Quote
drove all night Posted July 28, 2024 at 06:34 PM Posted July 28, 2024 at 06:34 PM VistaJet is a charter company and they have a fleet. We have used them for work before. I know that it's a charter company and that Céline doesn't possess her own private jet! And: Congratulations that you are traveling around with a private jet! Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted July 28, 2024 at 06:40 PM Posted July 28, 2024 at 06:40 PM (edited) Rough edit - Left Channel (2015) - Right Channel (2024) - Use earphones https://soundcloud.c...=social_sharingthe 2024 version has a lot of vibrato, longer, more pronounce. It kinda resemble some parts because she's singing the way she sang it in 2015. But we have some new vocals Listening it again with instrumentals side by side. I think it's the 2015 vocals. They just change the tempo and modified some parts of the words to make it longer. But the vocals are more pronounce in some parts especially the vibrato of the 2024 version. The power of editing and the magic of producers So the 2015 defenders. You are right! 5 points! LOL https://soundcloud.c...=social_sharing Edited July 28, 2024 at 06:43 PM by jpatdeleon09 Quote
Balao Posted July 28, 2024 at 06:51 PM Posted July 28, 2024 at 06:51 PM Now more than 20M of monthly listeners on Spotify.#357 in the world. Envoyé de mon SM-A526W en utilisant Tapatalk What's her personal record? Quote
Balao Posted July 28, 2024 at 06:57 PM Posted July 28, 2024 at 06:57 PM A few parts of the 2024 version prove that this wasn't a remastered/polished edit of the 2015 performance: 2015: she says "J'irais la fortune", which was a small mistake as the phrase makes no real sense.2024: she says "J'irais voler la fortune", which is the correct lyric. 2015: I hear "Je renierais la fortune" which is not the correct lyric but at least it makes sense. "I would let go of the wealth" 1 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted July 28, 2024 at 06:59 PM Posted July 28, 2024 at 06:59 PM (edited) 2015: I hear "Je renierais la fortune" which is not the correct lyric but at least it makes sense. "I would let go of the wealth" Since you're french and knows the words better. that only means it's really new vocals. but only in some parts the rest is the same in 2015 hmmm The vibrato is really longer in 2024 Edited July 28, 2024 at 07:07 PM by jpatdeleon09 Quote
mebe Posted July 28, 2024 at 07:01 PM Posted July 28, 2024 at 07:01 PM What's her personal record?Dont know exactly... someone said around 22M I think at Christmas time Envoyé de mon SM-A526W en utilisant Tapatalk 1 Quote
rpopowski Posted July 28, 2024 at 07:13 PM Posted July 28, 2024 at 07:13 PM Did anyone find a fan footage video of the full song? Would love to see whole thing from crowd's perspective near eiffel tower 2 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted July 28, 2024 at 07:20 PM Posted July 28, 2024 at 07:20 PM Did anyone find a fan footage video of the full song? Would love to see whole thing from crowd's perspective near eiffel tower I also want to see the whole thing but so far all I see is half recorded maybe because they didn’t know that Celine will be singing right after the light up the cauldron Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted July 28, 2024 at 07:23 PM Posted July 28, 2024 at 07:23 PM Lady Gaga’s performance is already in her YouTube Channel. Still waiting on Celine’s to be uploaded on her YouTube Channel 1 Quote
idroveallnight Posted July 28, 2024 at 07:24 PM Posted July 28, 2024 at 07:24 PM I thought it was wonderful to see ESPN celebrate Celine on their insta but the comments calling her Anne Frank are absolutely wretched: https://www.instagram.com/p/C98uiNuPTqf/?igsh=MWw3cXc2aG82enJieQ== 3 Quote
Jeanette Posted July 28, 2024 at 07:29 PM Posted July 28, 2024 at 07:29 PM To be honest I think you could drive yourself mad trying to determine this, and if it is the 2015 vocals, my only concern with that is that she was happy enough to go with that subpar performance being polished than with being able to try a new pre-recorded version, so what does this say about her current vocal condition, that’s what concerns me. We needed to hear where her voice is at now. And going forward, after all her revelations, surely now is the time to just give us what she can with newly worked live versions of her big hits with less stress on the vocals going forward and cut out those pre-recorded vocals that we’ve been subjected to for years once and for all. Otherwise, what’s the point of all the talk of finding new ways to sing and finding her new voice. In saying all this, I knew she wouldn’t risk a live performance on such a big stage, with the worry of not being able to pull it off on the night due to her health issues. I could care less about the lipping at this event, what’s more important is that she turned up, spent a few busy days rehearsing and pulled off the performance of the night to a global audience. 1 Quote
Balao Posted July 28, 2024 at 07:37 PM Posted July 28, 2024 at 07:37 PM Since you're french and knows the words better. that only means it's really new vocals. but only in some parts the rest is the same in 2015 hmmm The vibrato is really longer in 2024 Don't know really but I would say "new vocals". It's the same "bleu-eu" (dans le bleu de toute l'immensité) but it's something she can replicate. The Cerfia account says that Céline was live and not pre-recorded. Cerfia sur X : " FLASH | Alors que Lady Gaga et Aya Nakamura avaient pré-enregistré leurs prestations pour la cérémonie d'ouverture des JO de #Paris2024 "en cas de soucis techniques", Céline Dion a, quant à elle, souhaité "chanter réellement". https://t.co/zIRdDo6MGJ" / X Quote
Critiaslux Posted July 28, 2024 at 07:41 PM Posted July 28, 2024 at 07:41 PM Oh and PS, so sad she already left. I really hoped she'd go to some events, enjoy the magic that are the Olympics, that she'd reconnect with Hoda and Adrienne, who are both here, that she'd visit with Team Canada. She's having such a moment, and it's a pity to not see her take advantage of it. But I guess last week was a lot for her, and rightfully, the spotlight now belongs to the athletes (it was really annoying to see Ariana and Cyntia Erivo here just for show and to promote their movie on Fri, their "red carpet" turn didn't sit well with people at all). Indeed, I think she left as the Olympics are about the athletes, just as she said in a post the day of the Ceremony. It is THEIR moment, for which they trained so hard.And that's Céline: she knows when to bow away to make space for others to shine. That's why beyond an exceptional artist, she is an exceptional human being. 1 Quote
Popular Post idroveallnight Posted July 28, 2024 at 07:44 PM Popular Post Posted July 28, 2024 at 07:44 PM Anyone else glossing over the vocals comments? Not sure why we are overcomplicating things. It was an incredible performance. What happened to being here for the tree? 11 Quote
incognito Posted July 28, 2024 at 07:53 PM Posted July 28, 2024 at 07:53 PM I know that it's a charter company and that Céline doesn't possess her own private jet! And: Congratulations that you are traveling around with a private jet! Not me. I don’t get on death traps. Quote
Popular Post JesusZuñigaR Posted July 28, 2024 at 07:53 PM Popular Post Posted July 28, 2024 at 07:53 PM Hello everyone! I didn't want to write but I can't take it anymore You know, I've seen a lot of videos reacting to Celine's performance (including vocal coaches). And everyone absolutely all was fascinated, some even cried with Céline's performance. That is, without being fans like us, they enjoy Céline's performance more. I think many are more concerned with their own egos and being right than with what Céline did: "Oh that I synchronized the audios" "Oh, I built a time machine, I went back to 2015 and I saw that it was true"... Please.... Maybe you forgot the documentary and what Céline has suffered (she has even had broken ribs) and you trying to be right if it was playback or not... It's the first time in years that "everyone" absolutely "everyone" loved Céline's presentation, everyone except you (the majority). Perhaps everything that Céline had to prepare and suffer to sing at 100 meters high, How many pills did he have to take to be able to perform? Please, let's enjoy this moment, let's enjoy this moment with her. Because we don't know what will come next and if we will have it again. Let's hope that if . Sorry for the length and if you don't understand everything, I am a Spanish speaker and I used the translator. Best regards 15 Quote http://s2.subirimagenes.com/otros/previo/thump_8660149sash201309pgbg.jpg
ryba Posted July 28, 2024 at 07:55 PM Posted July 28, 2024 at 07:55 PM (edited) I personally don’t care at all whether it was lipped or not. All these performances were lipped anyway. I’m glad to have seen her in great shape in Paris and performing at the Eifel Tower (how epic is that?!), which was a spectacular moment. I also wonder what they will do with Celines phone recordings of the fans maybe a montage? Perhaps Celine got inspired by Irene and will now shoot her own documentaries Edited July 28, 2024 at 08:02 PM by ryba 5 Quote
Macaronie Posted July 28, 2024 at 07:57 PM Posted July 28, 2024 at 07:57 PM 100% Members we haven’t seen post for years or ever before suddenly surfacing to post about lipping instead of celebrating this iconic, monumental, moment in Céline’s career. Absolutely incredible.i feel attacked Shauneyyy xD Quote
Popular Post manu23 Posted July 28, 2024 at 08:03 PM Popular Post Posted July 28, 2024 at 08:03 PM I think it’s new vocals. They would be only fooling themselves. They planned this huge comeback to show the world she still has it and after seeing that amazing performance the general public will think she has managed to recover her voice and assume she’ll be back performing soon. Creating such high expectations if she is not ready doesn’t make sense to me. 9 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.