CelineDionFreak Posted July 29, 2024 at 01:41 AM Posted July 29, 2024 at 01:41 AM (edited) I’ll also note that if she’s been rehabbing her voice, learning to sing in a completely different way as she’s told us, then all our prior expectations about what she should look or sound like when singing kinda go out the window.Exactly! That’s exactly I was thinking to! she’s been singing in the “Tunnel” she talks about creating for herself… so now she’s having to learn what’s easiest for her and will get her the results she wants, all while keeping it easier for her and causing less health issues. I’m all for whatever is healthiest for Celine! Edited July 29, 2024 at 01:42 AM by CelineDionFreak 3 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
MaiconSC Posted July 29, 2024 at 01:44 AM Posted July 29, 2024 at 01:44 AM Celine's account reposting content even from Brazil profiles... WOW...And there are SO MANY brazilian pages posting about the performance... and in the comments only praises for Celine... that's something I never imagined happening...this moment of her carreer is an undeniable SUCCESS that took the whole world praising her...I'm touched by all the love she is receiving... 3 Quote
Popular Post MaiconSC Posted July 29, 2024 at 01:56 AM Popular Post Posted July 29, 2024 at 01:56 AM I'd like to point that I find so disrespectful to all the hard work she has done and still does, to assume she would take a "bad" performance from almost 10 year ago to use now in a moment so significant and defining in her life... She wanted to make a damn full documentary cause she was tired of lying to us... for what? continue with the lies?How do you think Celine would feel about comments like these? I hope this ends now... God forbidden it to spred on the internet... imagine the tabloids with the sensationalists headlines they like to do... "Celine Dion really can't sing anymore"... "Paris was a lie"... imagine the haters, the lambs, or the mean people happy to spread this everywhere... I won't talk about this anymore, cause the evidences are so clear, like other told too, that certain things CAN'T be fixed to sound pristine... I wanna choose to enjoy the imense happines this comeback is bringing to us. 13 Quote
Popular Post Nmj Posted July 29, 2024 at 01:56 AM Popular Post Posted July 29, 2024 at 01:56 AM (edited) Celine’s Instagram up another 100K…. Now at 8.1 MILLION FOLLOWERS. Edited July 29, 2024 at 01:57 AM by Nmj 8 Quote
MaiconSC Posted July 29, 2024 at 01:58 AM Posted July 29, 2024 at 01:58 AM Celine's Instagram up another 100K…. Now at 8.1 MILLION FOLLOWERS. Thank God there's a new team taking care of her social media now 3 Quote
marc-02 Posted July 29, 2024 at 02:11 AM Posted July 29, 2024 at 02:11 AM (edited) Listening it again with instrumentals side by side. I think it's the 2015 vocals. They just change the tempo and modified some parts of the words to make it longer. But the vocals are more pronounce in some parts especially the vibrato of the 2024 version. The power of editing and the magic of producers So the 2015 defenders. You are right! 5 points! LOL https://soundcloud.c...=social_sharing Whoa! Thank you for this comparison! It just made me more convinced the OL is MOSTLY the AMA version. WITH RERECORDED PARTS. The similarities in tone, choice of inflection, texture, pauses, are uncanny. And yeah you're right the length of notes and vibrato effect can be done in production like the Sorry For Love versions, the climax in the fast version was stretched out for an eternity when in fact the original version was not as long. As someone said here, why get butthurt when we just point out our observations? Speaking for myself, and I'm saying this for the nth time... just because I am saying the two performances are one and the same doesn't mean I hated Celine, I hated the performance, I am degrading anything, disrespecting, offending anybody... On the contrary, I actually LIKED/ADORED that they used an improved version of the AMAs. What's so bad about using an old recording, improving it? Why get all riled up, when the results of reusing an old but improved version are MAJESTIC? Using an old recording does not mean she didn't put all the "hardwork," we are not taking away the fact that Celine still put in all the work for this magical performance despite using an old recording (for whatever reason maybhave i.e. health choice, personal choice). The point is whether she used an old or new version, she still got the results she wanted which was to captivate us and the world. So please, count me out of those who are out to simply deride our Celine. Like most of us here, we are here to celebrate that historic achievement she made. Edited July 29, 2024 at 02:17 AM by marc-02 Quote
Nmj Posted July 29, 2024 at 02:16 AM Posted July 29, 2024 at 02:16 AM (edited) Thank God there's a new team taking care of her social media now They seem to be up at all hours of the day and night reposting things too… the old team posted stupid posts and they always got posted around the same time of day. This new team you never know when they’ll post things and they are finally giving us a decent job. I hope it continues. Edited July 29, 2024 at 02:17 AM by Nmj 5 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted July 29, 2024 at 02:16 AM Posted July 29, 2024 at 02:16 AM BTW, Airis Airis is back on YouTube. I wonder who is this guy. He’s good at hiding his true idol 😂 Quote
MaiconSC Posted July 29, 2024 at 02:18 AM Posted July 29, 2024 at 02:18 AM BTW, Airis Airis is back on YouTube. I wonder who is this guy. He's good at hiding his true idol he is Mariah Carey Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted July 29, 2024 at 02:21 AM Posted July 29, 2024 at 02:21 AM Whoa! Thank you for this comparison! It just made me more convinced the OL is MOSTLY the AMA version. WITH RERECORDED PARTS. The similarities in tone, choice of inflection, texture, pauses, are uncanny. And yeah you're right the length of notes and vibrato effect can be done in production like the Sorry For Love versions, the climax in the fast version was stretched out for an eternity when in fact the original version was not as long. As someone said here, why get butthurt when we just point out our observations? Speaking for myself, and I'm saying this for the nth time... just because I am saying the two performances are one and the same doesn't mean I hated Celine, I hated the performance, I am degrading anything, didrespecting, offending anybody... On the contrary, I actually LIKED/ADORED that they used an improved version of the AMAs. What's so bad about using an old recording, improving it? Why get all riled up, when the results of reusing an old but improved version are MAJESTIC? The point is whether she used an old or new version, she still got the results she wanted which was to captivate us and the world. So please, count me out of those who are out to simply deride our Celine. Like most of us here, we are here to celebrate that historic achievement she made. Well, I guess most members here just want to focus on the success of her comeback and praises that we are receiving for Celine. Because we all know that Olympic performances are really pre recorded. So let’s go back at focusing on the success of Celine and end this pre recorded discussion. Ok? 1 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted July 29, 2024 at 02:22 AM Posted July 29, 2024 at 02:22 AM he is Mariah Carey he’s like a virus lol Quote
Ajax Posted July 29, 2024 at 02:23 AM Posted July 29, 2024 at 02:23 AM Indeed she only sung her songs one time live. The first time. Even when it wasn’t that good they used this version and she re recorded some parts and they improved some other parts in studio. courage, think twice, love can move mountains, river deep, I’m alive… they all have been sung only one time live. Now we know Quote
Nmj Posted July 29, 2024 at 02:26 AM Posted July 29, 2024 at 02:26 AM (edited) Mariah Carey is such a petty diva. She follows Celine on Instagram but refuses to use her fingers to give Celine any “likes” or drop a nice comment on any of her photos from the heartbreaking clips of “I Am Celine Dion” to Celine’s triumphant return Olympic post( which has about 2.5 million more likes than her most liked seasonal XMAS crap). We have other legends like Cyndi Lauper and Gloria Estefan giving love but Mariah stays petty. Edited July 29, 2024 at 02:27 AM by Nmj 4 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted July 29, 2024 at 02:35 AM Posted July 29, 2024 at 02:35 AM (edited) Indeed she only sung her songs one time live. The first time. Even when it wasn’t that good they used this version and she re recorded some parts and they improved some other parts in studio. courage, think twice, love can move mountains, river deep, I’m alive… they all have been sung only one time live. Now we know I don’t get this part.. “ courage, think twice, love can move mountains, river deep, I’m alive… they all have been sung only one time live.” What do you mean? All you just have said were sang in live in every concert Edited July 29, 2024 at 02:36 AM by jpatdeleon09 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted July 29, 2024 at 02:38 AM Posted July 29, 2024 at 02:38 AM Last with the athletes Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet I like the last guy - the swimmer Jules Bouyer. French guys are so attractive what’s with their genes? Ok back to Celine Quote
MaiconSC Posted July 29, 2024 at 02:52 AM Posted July 29, 2024 at 02:52 AM Guys... I'm in awe...the most important sunday TV show here in Brazil, from the most viewd TV channel, that's called "Fantástico", just showed a whole segment with Celine and her trajectory since 2020 'til the Olympics performance... showed her in Paris with the fans this week, the president talking about her...And that was the last thing of the show... it closed with the ending of Celine's performance... that's so amazing... cause Celine is not that much talked about here in Brazil's TV... Of course when she shared her diagnosis the TV reported here.... but a whole segment like this is so rare to happen... and hear Celines triunfant voice closing a TV show here... OMG.... I got goosebumps... I'm crying again 7 Quote
celinish98 Posted July 29, 2024 at 03:05 AM Posted July 29, 2024 at 03:05 AM (edited) Guys... I'm in awe...the most important sunday TV show here in Brazil, from the most viewd TV channel, that's called "Fantástico", just showed a whole segment with Celine and her trajectory since 2020 'til the Olympics performance... showed her in Paris with the fans this week, the president talking about her...And that was the last thing of the show... it closed with the ending of Celine's performance... that's so amazing... cause Celine is not that much talked about here in Brazil's TV... Of course when she shared her diagnosis the TV reported here.... but a whole segment like this is so rare to happen... and hear Celines triunfant voice closing a TV show here... OMG.... I got goosebumps... I'm crying again Watched it, its already up on instagram too! I loved the segment, the mini history lesson about Piaf's life and the origin of the song woven together with Celine's journey... the ending montage with the athletes performing as Celine's voice is heard was the cherry on top! Edited July 29, 2024 at 03:07 AM by celinish98 2 Quote
Ajax Posted July 29, 2024 at 03:07 AM Posted July 29, 2024 at 03:07 AM I don’t get this part.. “ courage, think twice, love can move mountains, river deep, I’m alive… they all have been sung only one time live.” What do you mean? All you just have said were sang in live in every concert What we learn with Hymne à l amour is that she only sung her songs once then this take whatever good or not is improved in studio and used ad vitam eternam Quote
mebe Posted July 29, 2024 at 03:08 AM Posted July 29, 2024 at 03:08 AM Mariah Carey is such a petty diva. She follows Celine on Instagram but refuses to use her fingers to give Celine any likes or drop a nice comment on any of her photos from the heartbreaking clips of I Am Celine Dion to Celines triumphant return Olympic post( which has about 2.5 million more likes than her most liked seasonal XMAS crap). We have other legends like Cyndi Lauper and Gloria Estefan giving love but Mariah stays petty.Yeah you are right... I just noticed that Cindy Lauper commented several times on different posts... And what about Madonna??? By the way, Maria Sharapova also commented (hihi sorry im a tennis fan) Envoyé de mon SM-A526W en utilisant Tapatalk Quote
MaiconSC Posted July 29, 2024 at 03:10 AM Posted July 29, 2024 at 03:10 AM Guys... I'm in awe...the most important sunday TV show here in Brazil, from the most viewd TV channel, that's called "Fantástico", just showed a whole segment with Celine and her trajectory since 2020 'til the Olympics performance... showed her in Paris with the fans this week, the president talking about her...And that was the last thing of the show... it closed with the ending of Celine's performance... that's so amazing... cause Celine is not that much talked about here in Brazil's TV... Of course when she shared her diagnosis the TV reported here.... but a whole segment like this is so rare to happen... and hear Celines triunfant voice closing a TV show here... OMG.... I got goosebumps... I'm crying again Watched it, its already up on instagram too! I loved the segment, the mini history lesson about Piaf's life and the origin of the song woven together with Celine's journey... the ending montage with the athletes performing as Celine's voice is heard was the cherry on top! here's the full segment in case anyone wants to watch: Fantástico | Céline Dion arrebata Paris com "Hino ao amor", música eternizada por Edith Piaf | Globoplay Quote
TommKat22 Posted July 29, 2024 at 03:14 AM Posted July 29, 2024 at 03:14 AM (edited) Mariah Carey is such a petty diva. She follows Celine on Instagram but refuses to use her fingers to give Celine any “likes” or drop a nice comment on any of her photos from the heartbreaking clips of “I Am Celine Dion” to Celine’s triumphant return Olympic post( which has about 2.5 million more likes than her most liked seasonal XMAS crap). We have other legends like Cyndi Lauper and Gloria Estefan giving love but Mariah stays petty. I know! It always annoyed me how fake Mariah was to make that Insta post after Rene died saying “Love Always” and then 4 years later, she writes about Celine in her memoir about a 22 year old Divas Live event, putting her down. 🙄 Edited July 29, 2024 at 03:24 AM by TommKat22 Quote Tommy
Ajax Posted July 29, 2024 at 03:20 AM Posted July 29, 2024 at 03:20 AM Few current high profiles commented. New generation Swift Perry Rihanna Ariana whatever…. Or vocalist like Mariah of the same generation Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted July 29, 2024 at 03:24 AM Posted July 29, 2024 at 03:24 AM What we learn with Hymne à l amour is that she only sung her songs once then this take whatever good or not is improved in studio and used ad vitam eternam but again those songs you listed she sang it live in every show. Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted July 29, 2024 at 03:25 AM Posted July 29, 2024 at 03:25 AM (edited) Someone made this it’s so cute. Celine as a cat singing in eiffel tower. Feline Dion lol Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Edited July 29, 2024 at 03:31 AM by jpatdeleon09 Quote
MaiconSC Posted July 29, 2024 at 03:26 AM Posted July 29, 2024 at 03:26 AM Few current high profiles commented. New generation Swift Perry Rihanna Ariana whatever…. Or vocalist like Mariah of the same generation Ariana shared on her stories the performance... Cynthia Erivo, her co-star on the Wicked movie, shared also on her stroies, several times actually... they both talked about Celine on an interview in Paris... 1 Quote
Ajax Posted July 29, 2024 at 03:27 AM Posted July 29, 2024 at 03:27 AM but again those songs you listed she sang it live in every show. What tells you that? Are you sure ? She maybe used the same process as Hymne a l amour. And only modifie parts in studio. We need video comparison. Courage Think Twice I’m alive and many songs sounds very close from one concert to another. Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted July 29, 2024 at 03:33 AM Posted July 29, 2024 at 03:33 AM What tells you that? Are you sure ? She maybe used the same process as Hymne a l amour. And only modifie parts in studio. We need video comparison. Courage Think Twice I’m alive and many songs sounds very close from one concert to another. Yes! I’m sure! Why don’t you start listening to every show with this songs you listed. And see for yourself Quote
Ajax Posted July 29, 2024 at 03:34 AM Posted July 29, 2024 at 03:34 AM I did. It s as similar as Hymne à l amour is Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted July 29, 2024 at 03:45 AM Posted July 29, 2024 at 03:45 AM (edited) I did. It s as similar as Hymne à l amour is Drop the links then (two different performance of the same show same song) Edited July 29, 2024 at 03:49 AM by jpatdeleon09 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted July 29, 2024 at 03:46 AM Posted July 29, 2024 at 03:46 AM Celine should really see this! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.