celinesounds Posted July 17, 2024 at 08:07 PM Posted July 17, 2024 at 08:07 PM I was listening some Celine’s songs and Papillon in a medley with Prayer from ANDHC with the 500 Choristes could work well for the event Also Prayer has a similar theme/ feeling as Whitney’s One Moment In Time 1 Quote #FREEJAVITO
Shamrock_1982 Posted July 17, 2024 at 08:14 PM Posted July 17, 2024 at 08:14 PM This next 8 days is gonna bloody drag unless she is spotted in Paris before next Friday!! Lol Quote
Davey84 Posted July 17, 2024 at 08:22 PM Posted July 17, 2024 at 08:22 PM I miss them translating every post in french. Now it's only in english except when it's Céline who is posting. The new management doesn't care about her roots apparently....Dare I say it but Im kinda missing the signing off on posts with Team Celine. I just hope that doesnt mean theyre gonna stop signing off posts that are supposed to be by Celine with her standard, Celine xx I would really miss this! Well your complaints have been heard...https://www.facebook.com/share/v/Q39E3XEFH3aUQWKD/ Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G781B met Tapatalk 3 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
comingback Posted July 17, 2024 at 08:24 PM Posted July 17, 2024 at 08:24 PM (edited) Celine night on Arte (Summer of Champions) tonight. The Eurovision docu +TC concert.❤️ Edited July 17, 2024 at 08:27 PM by comingback 5 Quote
smw Posted July 17, 2024 at 08:38 PM Posted July 17, 2024 at 08:38 PM Celine night on Arte (Summer of Champions) tonight. The Eurovision docu +TC concert.❤️ Is there a link to the Eurovision documentary? Quote
MaiconSC Posted July 17, 2024 at 08:47 PM Posted July 17, 2024 at 08:47 PM Well your complaints have been heard...https://www.facebook...9E3XEFH3aUQWKD/ Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G781B met Tapatalk Imagine the new team is here reading all of our messages??? Hi Team Celine, please release Play Me Like A Love Song.... thank you! 7 Quote
comingback Posted July 17, 2024 at 08:48 PM Posted July 17, 2024 at 08:48 PM https://www.arte.tv/en/videos/118452-000-A/celine-dion-rise-of-a-diva/ I don't know if you can watch in the US. 1 Quote
Critiaslux Posted July 17, 2024 at 08:59 PM Posted July 17, 2024 at 08:59 PM Is there a link to the Eurovision documentary? It is available on youtube in French: https://youtu.be/U4uMzWrB3Ss?feature=sharedor in German:https://youtu.be/CYTkk8fGyBo?feature=shared 1 Quote
tshlw Posted July 17, 2024 at 09:00 PM Posted July 17, 2024 at 09:00 PM Is there a link to the Eurovision documentary? Here is link to original video in French:https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=XZTuXj0Z61C0uN0fit8UN0yGiMynzmdWn2n7 Here is link to video with English Subtitles. https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=XZCuXj0ZLzDVwC1Kx9kan1AMUfcclz4mr85V 3 Quote 'I am, in life and death, the woman of only one man.' Celine Dion My Story, My Dream
nuts2you Posted July 17, 2024 at 09:22 PM Posted July 17, 2024 at 09:22 PM thank you for that , what year did ABBA win Quote
vincentbonvegna Posted July 17, 2024 at 10:26 PM Posted July 17, 2024 at 10:26 PM thank you for that , what year did ABBA winIn 1974 in Brighton Quote
Jeanette Posted July 17, 2024 at 11:21 PM Posted July 17, 2024 at 11:21 PM Well your complaints have been heard...https://www.facebook.com/share/v/Q39E3XEFH3aUQWKD/ Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G781B met Tapatalk Good, they got the msg 😂 And I couldn’t agree more with the post, in terms of Love Again taking on a whole new meaning since the release of the doc. It really has, I struggle to listen to it now without getting emotional and the lyrics are so relevant to the situation as well 😢 It’s now going to be one of my favourites for this very reason and one that I hope she can incorporate into her future shows as shouldn’t be too taxing for her to sing live 🤞🏻 2 Quote
scielle Posted July 18, 2024 at 12:47 AM Author Posted July 18, 2024 at 12:47 AM (edited) Tangential but interesting - the Thomas Jolly revival production of Starmania is on tour in Quebec starting Aug 6. (Thomas Jolly = creative director of the ceremonies)Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Edited July 18, 2024 at 12:48 AM by scielle Quote
LukeD Posted July 18, 2024 at 01:25 AM Posted July 18, 2024 at 01:25 AM We are being bombarded by hints and I am loving it! 1 Quote
vincentbonvegna Posted July 18, 2024 at 07:29 AM Posted July 18, 2024 at 07:29 AM Tangential but interesting - the Thomas Jolly revival production of Starmania is on tour in Quebec starting Aug 6. (Thomas Jolly = creative director of the ceremonies)Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the TweetI saw this version of Starmania 3 times. It is the most incredible thing I ever seen. I hope I can find tickets for the last shows in France this autumn.It changed my musical life. Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted July 18, 2024 at 03:56 PM Posted July 18, 2024 at 03:56 PM I have a feeling that Céline will be arriving either tonight or tomorrow in Paris all being well. 1 Quote
Nmj Posted July 18, 2024 at 03:59 PM Posted July 18, 2024 at 03:59 PM I have a feeling that Céline will be arriving either tonight or tomorrow in Paris all being well. If we even see her… she could be hidden until next Friday. 1 Quote
Nmj Posted July 18, 2024 at 04:00 PM Posted July 18, 2024 at 04:00 PM (edited) . Edited July 18, 2024 at 04:00 PM by Nmj Quote
djuba82 Posted July 18, 2024 at 09:22 PM Posted July 18, 2024 at 09:22 PM Hi there! I know I post like once every 5 years or so (maybe even less). I have a friend who works with Hidalgo (mayor of Paris). He said to me that Celine will be there and that she is not only going to sing but do a whole kind of show. I know it sounds like a come out of nowhere… can’t wait! 7 Quote
Nmj Posted July 18, 2024 at 09:30 PM Posted July 18, 2024 at 09:30 PM Hi there! I know I post like once every 5 years or so (maybe even less). I have a friend who works with Hidalgo (mayor of Paris). He said to me that Celine will be there and that she is not only going to sing but do a whole kind of show. I know it sounds like a come out of nowhere… can’t wait! The plot thickens… 1 Quote
scielle Posted July 18, 2024 at 09:47 PM Author Posted July 18, 2024 at 09:47 PM Hi there! I know I post like once every 5 years or so (maybe even less). I have a friend who works with Hidalgo (mayor of Paris). He said to me that Celine will be there and that she is not only going to sing but do a whole kind of show. I know it sounds like a come out of nowhere… can’t wait! I mean… that kinda tracks with what Henry Arnaud was reporting on Quebecois radio several weeks ago. 2 Quote
Nmj Posted July 18, 2024 at 10:01 PM Posted July 18, 2024 at 10:01 PM I mean… that kinda tracks with what Henry Arnaud was reporting on Quebecois radio several weeks ago. When he was reporting, did the mean a mini show for the Olympics or as some sort of side show for the games? Quote
djuba82 Posted July 18, 2024 at 10:13 PM Posted July 18, 2024 at 10:13 PM As far as he knows, she should arrive on Wednesday! 1 Quote
scielle Posted July 18, 2024 at 10:22 PM Author Posted July 18, 2024 at 10:22 PM (edited) When he was reporting, did the mean a mini show for the Olympics or as some sort of side show for the games? I likened it to a Superbowl halftime show. I’ll have to find the link again but it’s somewhere in this thread. As far as he knows, she should arrive on Wednesday! That’s really late, considering the time difference! Edited July 18, 2024 at 10:23 PM by scielle 2 Quote
Nmj Posted July 18, 2024 at 10:40 PM Posted July 18, 2024 at 10:40 PM That’s really late, considering the time difference! Yeah I doubt that… I would assume some form of secret rehearsal/ sound check would be begin as soon as Wednesday… maybe that’s the first public rehearsal but not when she arrives or maybe she’s already in France somewhere adjusting at a remote home but won’t be in Paris itself until Wednesday. 2 Quote
vincentbonvegna Posted July 18, 2024 at 11:36 PM Posted July 18, 2024 at 11:36 PM A good friend of mine and old colleague is the executive pastry chef of the Royal Monceau hotel told me that from tomorrow evening the biggest bedroom suite is booked for 12 nights but no one knows yet who it is. He is trying to figure out. We do have an event with my job for the opening ceremony, a buffet near to le marais. I’m trying to get some info as well but it's hard get anything. The only thing I can say is that, it's gonna be almost impossible to wait in front ofany hotel during Games because of security restrictions.We do have so much issue with delivery inside the city under the OG period that is coming. 7 Quote
scielle Posted July 18, 2024 at 11:38 PM Author Posted July 18, 2024 at 11:38 PM (edited) When he was reporting, did the mean a mini show for the Olympics or as some sort of side show for the games? See here (video interview here from Jun 6), here (audio interview here from Jun 14) and here. In the 1st interview, he mentions the Canard enchaine reporting which had since been refuted by the organizing committee. But he also talks of the possibility of a Superbowl-like show of 10-12 minutes. And in the 2nd interview, he says it could be as little as 3-4min (1 song) or as much as 10-12min (hits medley, possibly including an original song written for the occasion). At the time of the 2nd interview he claims Celine has not yet accepted nor declined (which seems super late for a show of this importance!), but he put the likelihood of it happening at > 50%. He also talked about the Dua Lipa/ Cerrone possibility. Keep in mind that this ceremony is unlike Olympic opening ceremonies past in that there are paying audiences all along la Seine, so they have to keep people entertained in various places along the route, not just one central spot. Those are expensive tickets, and I'm sure people would be angry if they paid that kind of money to watch most of the event on a screen from the end location at the Trocadero. Edited July 18, 2024 at 11:44 PM by scielle 2 Quote
scielle Posted July 19, 2024 at 12:33 AM Author Posted July 19, 2024 at 12:33 AM On this day, 48 years ago. By her own words, the only time Celine wanted to be anything other than a singer.Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet 3 Quote
comingback Posted July 19, 2024 at 10:10 AM Posted July 19, 2024 at 10:10 AM A good friend of mine and old colleague is the executive pastry chef of the Royal Monceau hotel told me that from tomorrow evening the biggest bedroom suite is booked for 12 nights but no one knows yet who it is. He is trying to figure out. We do have an event with my job for the opening ceremony, a buffet near to le marais. I’m trying to get some info as well but it's hard get anything.The only thing I can say is that, it's gonna be almost impossible to wait in front ofany hotel during Games because of security restrictions.We do have so much issue with delivery inside the city under the OG period that is coming. Cool. Did you get a response from your friend?Is he even allowed to give out information about guests? Quote
Nmj Posted July 19, 2024 at 01:22 PM Posted July 19, 2024 at 01:22 PM A good friend of mine and old colleague is the executive pastry chef of the Royal Monceau hotel told me that from tomorrow evening the biggest bedroom suite is booked for 12 nights but no one knows yet who it is. He is trying to figure out. We do have an event with my job for the opening ceremony, a buffet near to le marais. I’m trying to get some info as well but it's hard get anything. The only thing I can say is that, it's gonna be almost impossible to wait in front ofany hotel during Games because of security restrictions.We do have so much issue with delivery inside the city under the OG period that is coming. Hopefully, the flight tech issue hasn’t affected her travel to France if she was indeed heading there last night/ this morning… this is the hotel she normally stays in, correct? I kind of hope she stays hidden until next week! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.