scielle Posted July 22, 2024 at 04:53 PM Author Posted July 22, 2024 at 04:53 PM (edited) Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet That's what has been rumoured since mid-June (at least).Random Twitter users reposting said rumours doesn't exactly make any of it any more or less likely. Edited July 22, 2024 at 04:56 PM by scielle Quote
Holborn Posted July 22, 2024 at 04:58 PM Posted July 22, 2024 at 04:58 PM Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet "The world-famous singer Aya Nakamura finally accepted to sing a duo with Eurovision winner Celine Dion" Am I the only one who finds their description offensive? lol 2 Quote
comingback Posted July 22, 2024 at 04:58 PM Posted July 22, 2024 at 04:58 PM At the moment is all about Gaga on Twitter . Quote
manu23 Posted July 22, 2024 at 05:01 PM Posted July 22, 2024 at 05:01 PM I doubt Gaga would accept this knowing Celine would be there too to steal the show. On the other hand Gaga is quite humble as well and she loves Celine, and if the two of them are part of some sort of tribute to Piaf it could make sense. Let's not lose hope yet 1 Quote
comingback Posted July 22, 2024 at 05:05 PM Posted July 22, 2024 at 05:05 PM (edited) According to the member vincentbonvegna Celine is in Paris!!! I think we will see a Piaf tribute. Edited July 22, 2024 at 05:06 PM by comingback 2 Quote
scielle Posted July 22, 2024 at 05:10 PM Author Posted July 22, 2024 at 05:10 PM (edited) I think we will see a Piaf tribute.I'm fairly sure L'hymne a l'amour and La vie en rose will be part of the show in some way, given COJO secured performance rights to them some time ago, as was reported by Le Parisien (iirc around mid-June, but you'd have to go through prior posts on here from around that time to confirm). Edited July 22, 2024 at 05:11 PM by scielle Quote
lyn Posted July 22, 2024 at 05:11 PM Posted July 22, 2024 at 05:11 PM Hehehe this is so entertaining 😁 a combined tribute makes so much sense. If she has to pull out last min, just give her lines to someone else. I for one am loving the will she won’t she anxiety(Beats all other options for anxiety i have rn anyway) Quote Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.
Ororo Munroe Posted July 22, 2024 at 05:13 PM Posted July 22, 2024 at 05:13 PM I'm more than skeptical, I mean, everything started with Vogue magazine... juste because she explained she would love to see the Eiffel Tower again... Quote
Cuchi Posted July 22, 2024 at 05:13 PM Posted July 22, 2024 at 05:13 PM (edited) https://www.pointdev...-volonte-de-fer Interview with Michel Drucker: 'en cette année olympique – et parce que le grand amateur de sport que je suis lui souhaite d’être sur scène bientôt pour nous offrir l’un de ces instants de grâce dont elle a le secret –, j’évoquerais plutôt sa participation aux Jeux olympiques d’Atlanta en 1996. Ce jour-là, plus de trois milliards de personnes la voient interpréter The Power of the Dream lors de la cérémonie d’ouverture. Elle y apparaît magistrale, radieuse, déjà au firmament de sa notoriété. C’est ce que je lui souhaite de vivre à nouveau cette année.' 'in this Olympic year – and because the great sports fan that I am hopes she will be on stage soon to offer us one of those moments of grace that she has the secret – I would rather mention her participation in the Atlanta Olympic Games in 1996. That day, more than three billion people saw her perform The Power of the Dream during the opening ceremony. She appeared masterful, radiant, already at the height of her fame. That is what I hope she will experience again this year.' Edited July 22, 2024 at 05:13 PM by Cuchi Quote
vincentbonvegna Posted July 22, 2024 at 05:16 PM Posted July 22, 2024 at 05:16 PM I don’t have the right to tell you guys, I told you I was pastry chef in Paris and my best friends pastry chef at the Royal monceau ?! Celine is officially in Paris.But I didn’t tell you anything. 6 Quote
Nmj Posted July 22, 2024 at 05:24 PM Posted July 22, 2024 at 05:24 PM At the moment is all about Gaga on Twitter . I don’t think Celine wants to be seen, but Gaga doesn’t care. Quote
Ororo Munroe Posted July 22, 2024 at 05:24 PM Posted July 22, 2024 at 05:24 PM (edited) <p>I don’t have the right to tell you guys, I told you I was pastry chef in Paris and my best friends pastry chef at the Royal monceau ?! Celine is officially in Paris.But I didn’t tell you anything. Edited July 22, 2024 at 05:24 PM by Ororo Munroe Quote
Nmj Posted July 22, 2024 at 05:24 PM Posted July 22, 2024 at 05:24 PM I don’t have the right to tell you guys, I told you I was pastry chef in Paris and my best friends pastry chef at the Royal monceau ?! Celine is officially in Paris.But I didn’t tell you anything. What else do you know? lol Quote
vincentbonvegna Posted July 22, 2024 at 05:25 PM Posted July 22, 2024 at 05:25 PM (edited) Yazid Ichemrahen is your friend ? No but two of his sous chefs are my friends Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk Edited July 22, 2024 at 05:26 PM by vincentbonvegna Quote
vincentbonvegna Posted July 22, 2024 at 05:29 PM Posted July 22, 2024 at 05:29 PM What else do you know? lol I don’t know much more. She arrived earlier this week. I share it with you guys but I can’t say more. Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk 2 Quote
Nmj Posted July 22, 2024 at 05:31 PM Posted July 22, 2024 at 05:31 PM (edited) Hmmm Maybe it’s Gaga instead of Dua Lipa? Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Edited July 22, 2024 at 05:31 PM by Nmj Quote
Nmj Posted July 22, 2024 at 05:37 PM Posted July 22, 2024 at 05:37 PM I don’t know much more. She arrived earlier this week. I share it with you guys but I can’t say more. Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk Does Celine like a croissant or muffin better? 1 Quote
manu23 Posted July 22, 2024 at 05:43 PM Posted July 22, 2024 at 05:43 PM From a video on X, Gaga is also staying at the Royal Monceau... Quote
Nmj Posted July 22, 2024 at 05:44 PM Posted July 22, 2024 at 05:44 PM From a video on X, Gaga is also staying at the Royal Monceau... Has it been confirmed Celine is there? Maybe the suite was for Gaga all along? Quote
manu23 Posted July 22, 2024 at 05:48 PM Posted July 22, 2024 at 05:48 PM Has it been confirmed Celine is there? Maybe the suite was for Gaga all along? Could be, but I trust Vicent as well. If they are part of the same performance could make sense they both are in the same hotel in case they need to discuss anything. Or maybe we are just delusional and it is only Gaga. Quote
stevo Posted July 22, 2024 at 05:48 PM Posted July 22, 2024 at 05:48 PM There is no confirmation that Celine is anywhere. Quote
Ororo Munroe Posted July 22, 2024 at 05:50 PM Posted July 22, 2024 at 05:50 PM Could be, but I trust Vicent as well. If they are part of the same performance could make sense they both are in the same hotel in case they need to discuss anything. Or maybe we are just delusional and it is only Gaga. I have the feeling that Gaga replaces Celine. Quote
mirage Posted July 22, 2024 at 05:50 PM Posted July 22, 2024 at 05:50 PM Does Celine like a croissant or muffin better?Croissant.Back at George V she went outside still eating her croissant! Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-F721B met Tapatalk 3 Quote
Nmj Posted July 22, 2024 at 05:52 PM Posted July 22, 2024 at 05:52 PM I have the feeling that Gaga replaces Celine. Let’s not jump to conclusions…There is more than 1 person performing…. Quote
Nmj Posted July 22, 2024 at 05:53 PM Posted July 22, 2024 at 05:53 PM Croissant.Back at George V she went outside still eating her croissant! Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-F721B met Tapatalk Slightly warmed with fresh apricot preserves and extra butter. Quote
mirage Posted July 22, 2024 at 05:54 PM Posted July 22, 2024 at 05:54 PM From a video on X, Gaga is also staying at the Royal Monceau...Also on that video, they covered the entrance with white screens. Looks like a tent or something.So they can sneak in and out without being seen. Or at least they thought! Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-F721B met Tapatalk Quote
stevo Posted July 22, 2024 at 05:56 PM Posted July 22, 2024 at 05:56 PM (edited) I have the feeling that Gaga replaces Celine. Or Celine was never meant to be there Edited July 22, 2024 at 05:56 PM by stevo 1 Quote
Nmj Posted July 22, 2024 at 05:57 PM Posted July 22, 2024 at 05:57 PM (edited) Or Celine was never meant to be there Or they are both performing. If we play the “or” and “if” game we’ll be here until the Olympics 2028. Edited July 22, 2024 at 05:59 PM by Nmj Quote
vincentbonvegna Posted July 22, 2024 at 05:58 PM Posted July 22, 2024 at 05:58 PM Well, we are discussing this in private message with some of you guys.My friend confirmed me that Celine arrived earlier this week. These hotels are full with more than 500 persons working in. I hope it is true as well. Maybe they could have say the name of Celine to the team, but finally it would be someone else ? But I don’t think so. And I asked my friend 1 week ago about that and I got a text message back tonight. I don’t think my friend is lying. 1 Quote
mirage Posted July 22, 2024 at 05:59 PM Posted July 22, 2024 at 05:59 PM I don’t have the right to tell you guys, I told you I was pastry chef in Paris and my best friends pastry chef at the Royal monceau ?! Celine is officially in Paris.But I didn’t tell you anything.I need a paparazzi shot, so I can easily sleep the next days. Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-F721B met Tapatalk 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.