vincentbonvegna Posted July 22, 2024 at 06:00 PM Posted July 22, 2024 at 06:00 PM I need a paparazzi shot, so I can easily sleep the next days. Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-F721B met Tapatalk If I got any info I will share it with you guys.There is no point for me to lie or spread fake news to real fans. Quote
stevo Posted July 22, 2024 at 06:00 PM Posted July 22, 2024 at 06:00 PM And no disrespect at all to your friend Vincent, but I won’t believe it until I see her Quote
Nmj Posted July 22, 2024 at 06:01 PM Posted July 22, 2024 at 06:01 PM I need a paparazzi shot, so I can easily sleep the next days. Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-F721B met Tapatalk I’d like a paparazzi shot of Celine and Gaga going for a late night crepe. Lol 1 Quote
Nmj Posted July 22, 2024 at 06:03 PM Posted July 22, 2024 at 06:03 PM And no disrespect at all to your friend Vincent, but I won’t believe it until I see her It’s Vincent not the crazy cat lady, we outta believe it. But hey Friday is only a few days away. Quote
vincentbonvegna Posted July 22, 2024 at 06:04 PM Posted July 22, 2024 at 06:04 PM And no disrespect at all to your friend Vincent, but I wont believe it until I see her I completely understand, it sounds completely unbelievable for me as well Quote
manu23 Posted July 22, 2024 at 06:10 PM Posted July 22, 2024 at 06:10 PM Vincent is not lying that's for sure. So either Celine is there or his friend got it wrong and the staff think Celine is there when it fact it is Gaga. 2 Quote
isurrender Posted July 22, 2024 at 06:15 PM Posted July 22, 2024 at 06:15 PM France ministry in the media: No name dropping. Surprise! Also France organizers : Let's put Lady Gagy's name on the Eiffel Tower. 5 Quote
Kayleycrank Posted July 22, 2024 at 06:18 PM Posted July 22, 2024 at 06:18 PM There’s a private jet landing in Paris from vegas at 9:55 tomorrow morning, operated by vista jet. There’s a few images of Celine on google boarding a jet with a vista jet logo…. Could it be her 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻 1 Quote
Ororo Munroe Posted July 22, 2024 at 06:20 PM Posted July 22, 2024 at 06:20 PM There's a private jet landing in Paris from vegas at 9:55 tomorrow morning, operated by vista jet. There's a few images of Celine on google boarding a jet with a vista jet logo…. Could it be her Do you have a link ? Quote
scielle Posted July 22, 2024 at 06:23 PM Author Posted July 22, 2024 at 06:23 PM There's a private jet landing in Paris from vegas at 9:55 tomorrow morning, operated by vista jet. There's a few images of Celine on google boarding a jet with a vista jet logo…. Could it be her She has historically used Vista Jet, so it could well be old photos, no? Anyway, - Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet 1 Quote
manu23 Posted July 22, 2024 at 06:24 PM Posted July 22, 2024 at 06:24 PM France ministry in the media: No name dropping. Surprise! Also France organizers : Let's put Lady Gagy's name on the Eiffel Tower. Maybe because Gaga is not the main surprise 2 Quote
mirage Posted July 22, 2024 at 06:25 PM Posted July 22, 2024 at 06:25 PM If I got any info I will share it with you guys.There is no point for me to lie or spread fake news to real fans.Oh I know, not saying you are lying.Just for my own sake of mind I need a photo haha Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-F721B met Tapatalk Quote
Kayleycrank Posted July 22, 2024 at 06:27 PM Posted July 22, 2024 at 06:27 PM Do you have a link ? Not for the flight info.. but it’s on the flight radar app airport is Le Bourget if you look at arrivals it’s scheduled. Image of her on her jet that says vistajet is here. The plane type also matches what they report her to have too! But can imagine a lot of people travelling to Paris this week. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.hellomagazine.com/travel/20201229103499/celebrities-private-jets-luxury-travel-kim-kardashian-kylie-jenner/%3fviewas=amp Quote
manu23 Posted July 22, 2024 at 06:29 PM Posted July 22, 2024 at 06:29 PM IF Celine performs when do you guys think it might be? End of the ceremony? I have a meeting I can't avoid at 20:00-20:30 on Friday, I'm praying it doesn't happen at that time. Quote
Nmj Posted July 22, 2024 at 06:29 PM Posted July 22, 2024 at 06:29 PM Not for the flight info.. but it’s on the flight radar app airport is Le Bourget if you look at arrivals it’s scheduled. Image of her on her jet that says vistajet is here. The plane type also matches what they report her to have too! But can imagine a lot of people travelling to Paris this week. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.hellomagazine.com/travel/20201229103499/celebrities-private-jets-luxury-travel-kim-kardashian-kylie-jenner/%3fviewas=amp Especially rich people from Vegas, by the latest rumors she’s supposedly already there since Friday. Quote
scielle Posted July 22, 2024 at 06:33 PM Author Posted July 22, 2024 at 06:33 PM France ministry in the media: No name dropping. Surprise! Also France organizers : Let's put Lady Gagy's name on the Eiffel Tower. They haven't. Quote
Nmj Posted July 22, 2024 at 06:37 PM Posted July 22, 2024 at 06:37 PM Hmmm Maybe it’s Gaga instead of Dua Lipa? Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet They haven't. Is this photoshopped? Quote
scielle Posted July 22, 2024 at 06:41 PM Author Posted July 22, 2024 at 06:41 PM Is this photoshopped?Well, it ain't real. Anyway, as previously mentioned, I wouldn't be surprised if they had Gaga do La vie en rose, since it's a song that's regularly in her repertoire, and Thomas Jolly specifically said the ceremony is about celebrating France and how its culture intersects with the rest of the world. So that would certainly fit the description. 1 Quote
tshlw Posted July 22, 2024 at 06:44 PM Posted July 22, 2024 at 06:44 PM Question not saying Celine won't perform but do we really think for her first performance back she will do a duet that she might have hardly had anytime to rehearse and if it is pre-recorded on top of that. Just seems like that is very risky. Quote 'I am, in life and death, the woman of only one man.' Celine Dion My Story, My Dream
isurrender Posted July 22, 2024 at 06:50 PM Posted July 22, 2024 at 06:50 PM Question not saying Celine won't perform but do we really think for her first performance back she will do a duet that she might have hardly had anytime to rehearse and if it is pre-recorded on top of that. Just seems like that is very risky. Why not? To this point, everything is possible. Remember that last time we saw her sing officially she was struggling in a microphone in a garage ( LA recording session) and yet we all think her first appareance will be in front of the whole world Quote
Nmj Posted July 22, 2024 at 06:57 PM Posted July 22, 2024 at 06:57 PM Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Quote
Nmj Posted July 22, 2024 at 07:14 PM Posted July 22, 2024 at 07:14 PM Well Gaga was trying to be discreet… Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet So it would be odd that the paps haven’t caught Celine… Quote
KyleVan41 Posted July 22, 2024 at 07:23 PM Posted July 22, 2024 at 07:23 PM Well Gaga was trying to be discreet… Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet So it would be odd that the paps haven’t caught Celine… As much as I still think Celine will show up - I got a little nervous it ain’t happening for a minute there seeing Gaga arriving …..we need to prepare to be disappointed Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted July 22, 2024 at 07:25 PM Posted July 22, 2024 at 07:25 PM (edited) If they wanted to be discreet they would move her in the dead of night. Let’s not forget central Paris is completely locked down and closed to everyone at the minute so they have total control and they let people see what they want for now Edited July 22, 2024 at 07:34 PM by Shamrock_1982 1 Quote
Nmj Posted July 22, 2024 at 07:27 PM Posted July 22, 2024 at 07:27 PM As much as I still think Celine will show up - I got a little nervous it ain’t happening for a minute there seeing Gaga arriving …..we need to prepare to be disappointed If we learned anything from the MET, it’s that… however, I still think Celine is there…but it’s odd they are managing to keep her “hidden” if she is. Quote
Nmj Posted July 22, 2024 at 07:28 PM Posted July 22, 2024 at 07:28 PM (edited) If they wanted to be discreet they would move her in the dead of night. Let’s not forget central Paris is completely locked down and closed to everyone at the minute so they gave total control abd they let people see what they want for now Gaga was returning from some form of rehearsals I don’t think they could’ve waited until the dead of night. Edited July 22, 2024 at 07:28 PM by Nmj Quote
scielle Posted July 22, 2024 at 07:31 PM Author Posted July 22, 2024 at 07:31 PM If they wanted to be discreet they would move her in the dead of night. Let's not forget central Paris is completely locked down and closed to everyone at the minute so they gave total control abd they let people see what they want for now Not really. Plenty of people have passes to the controlled zones (if you live or work in the zone, or have reservations to a business there, for instance). And it's only select areas, I don't think this hotel is in the zone for the moment. (You can check daily, or even hourly, restricted areas here: https://anticiperlesjeux.gouv.fr/en/interactive-map-travel-impacts-ile-france) Quote
lindaaaxx Posted July 22, 2024 at 07:32 PM Posted July 22, 2024 at 07:32 PM Can it be a good thing that Gaga is wearing a cap of the label "Celine"? Quote
Nmj Posted July 22, 2024 at 07:33 PM Posted July 22, 2024 at 07:33 PM Can it be a good thing that Gaga is wearing a cap of the label "Celine"? Yeah because Gaga wore that purposely to send us a message? 1 Quote
Jeanette Posted July 22, 2024 at 07:35 PM Posted July 22, 2024 at 07:35 PM Nah, that’s it for me, it’s Gaga and that’s the surprise performer, I’m not buying this anymore. It was obviously Gaga who has booked the penthouse suite of the RM hotel for 12 nights or whatever it was. I believe Celine was never approached and never due to perform. Although give it to them they kept Gaga’s name a secret until pretty late on by trying to use Celine as a pawn. I’m gutted but will put this behind me now and get on with the rest of my week. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.