comingback Posted July 19, 2024 at 01:30 PM Posted July 19, 2024 at 01:30 PM (edited) Hopefully, the flight tech issue hasn’t affected her travel to France if she was indeed heading there last night/ this morning… this is the hotel she normally stays in, correct? I kind of hope she stays hidden until next week! YEP! Next week will be very exciting. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bt_mFZW5nYw https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L33_hUvl2Do Edited July 19, 2024 at 01:31 PM by comingback Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted July 19, 2024 at 01:33 PM Posted July 19, 2024 at 01:33 PM (edited) It shouldn’t affect private jets. And if she’s staying at the same hotel I doubt she can remain hidden. Also Paris paps are well known as being relentless for getting info from celeb drivers, airport staff etc, so they know when to expect certain celebs in town, so they can be photographed and they make their money. Edited July 19, 2024 at 01:34 PM by Shamrock_1982 1 Quote
vincentbonvegna Posted July 19, 2024 at 02:06 PM Posted July 19, 2024 at 02:06 PM Cool. Did you get a response from your friend?Is he even allowed to give out information about guests? Not yet, as soon as he give me any sort of info, I’ll post here ! 1 Quote
vincentbonvegna Posted July 19, 2024 at 02:08 PM Posted July 19, 2024 at 02:08 PM Hopefully, the flight tech issue hasn’t affected her travel to France if she was indeed heading there last night/ this morning… this is the hotel she normally stays in, correct? I kind of hope she stays hidden until next week! That’s the hotel she stayed at in 2016 and 2017.When she came for fashion week, she was staying at Le Crillon. Before, when René was still alive, they were sleeping at the George V Hotel. 2 Quote
Nmj Posted July 19, 2024 at 02:27 PM Posted July 19, 2024 at 02:27 PM It shouldn’t affect private jets. And if she’s staying at the same hotel I doubt she can remain hidden. Also Paris paps are well known as being relentless for getting info from celeb drivers, airport staff etc, so they know when to expect certain celebs in town, so they can be photographed and they make their money. it’s very exciting and crazy to think that this time next week may see her make first official live performance in nearly 5 years. Quote
Nmj Posted July 19, 2024 at 03:44 PM Posted July 19, 2024 at 03:44 PM I love this artwork…. Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet 1 Quote
smw Posted July 19, 2024 at 03:53 PM Posted July 19, 2024 at 03:53 PM I love this artwork…. Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet I hope her performance is that epic! 1 Quote
Jeanette Posted July 19, 2024 at 04:13 PM Posted July 19, 2024 at 04:13 PM OMG you guys! I honestly hope you’re not disappointed. I don’t hold out any hope, myself. It would be epic but are we expecting too much from her?! And, I’ll just say a further two words on it… Met & Gala 😂 Quote
Jeanette Posted July 19, 2024 at 04:13 PM Posted July 19, 2024 at 04:13 PM (edited) Duplicate post (Issues with my internet, sorry 🤦🏻♀️) Edited July 19, 2024 at 04:20 PM by Jeanette Quote
Jeanette Posted July 19, 2024 at 04:14 PM Posted July 19, 2024 at 04:14 PM (edited) Dupl post Edited July 19, 2024 at 04:17 PM by Jeanette Quote
celinesounds Posted July 19, 2024 at 04:34 PM Posted July 19, 2024 at 04:34 PM (edited) That’s the hotel she stayed at in 2016 and 2017.When she came for fashion week, she was staying at Le Crillon. Before, when René was still alive, they were sleeping at the George V Hotel. Also in 2013 they stayed @ RM when Rene was still alive Usually she stays at high standards hotels There are 12 in Paris, if I’m not wrong Here is the list https://www.5starhotels.paris/palaces-parisiens/ In my opinion she will stay close to the 1st district where is placed the Olympics Le Bristol Paris : Ce palace parisien est situé au 112 rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré, dans le 8e arrondissement de Paris. La Réserve : Ce somptueux établissement se trouve au 42 Av. Gabriel, 75008 Paris. Le Plaza Athénée : Situé au 25 avenue Montaigne, dans le 8e arrondissement de Paris Le Meurice : Situé au 228 rue de Rivoli, dans le 1er arrondissement de Paris. Le George V : Situé au 31 avenue George V, dans le 8e arrondissement de Paris. Le Shangri-La Hotel : Situé au 10 avenue d’Iéna, dans le 16e arrondissement de Paris. Le Park Hyatt Paris-Vendôme : Situé au 5 rue de la Paix, dans le 2e arrondissement de Paris. Le Mandarin Oriental : Situé au 251 rue Saint-Honoré, dans le 1er arrondissement de Paris. Le Hôtel de Crillon : Situé au 10 place de la Concorde, dans le 8e arrondissement de Paris. Le Peninsula Paris : Situé au 19 avenue Kléber, dans le 16e arrondissement de Paris. Le Royal Monceau – Raffles Paris : Situé au 37 avenue Hoche, dans le 8e arrondissement de Paris. Le Lutetia : Situé au 45 boulevard Raspail, dans le 6e arrondissement de Paris. Edited July 19, 2024 at 04:46 PM by celinesounds Quote #FREEJAVITO
scielle Posted July 19, 2024 at 05:52 PM Author Posted July 19, 2024 at 05:52 PM (edited) Interviews/ presser with the opening ceremonies creative team from earlier today. They don't reveal much, of course, but interesting nonetheless. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HK-HKFDxTdI Edited July 19, 2024 at 05:53 PM by scielle 1 Quote
Nmj Posted July 19, 2024 at 05:55 PM Posted July 19, 2024 at 05:55 PM Interviews/ presser with the opening ceremonies creative team from earlier today. They don't reveal much, of course, but interesting nonetheless. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HK-HKFDxTdI Latest rumor I’ve heard on the Celine front… is Celine is already in Paris as of today, and some form of “announcement” is set for Monday, we shall see but I doubt that the second part of that statement but it’s the rumor. Quote
dawn Posted July 19, 2024 at 06:09 PM Posted July 19, 2024 at 06:09 PM I don't want to get my hopes up, but I start feeling a bit nervous. 2 Quote
lyn Posted July 19, 2024 at 07:11 PM Posted July 19, 2024 at 07:11 PM I don't want to get my hopes up, but I start feeling a bit nervous. Same here! And even if she’s not actually performing, the 90s kid in me is truly missing this thrill of the Celine chase 😅 5 Quote Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.
Davey84 Posted July 19, 2024 at 07:14 PM Posted July 19, 2024 at 07:14 PM Same here! And even if shes not actually performing, the 90s kid in me is truly missing this thrill of the Celine chase I know!! If she's in Paris, she is so close yet so far away!! Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G781B met Tapatalk Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
scielle Posted July 19, 2024 at 07:15 PM Author Posted July 19, 2024 at 07:15 PM ...and some form of “announcement” is set for Monday, we shall see but I doubt that the second part of that statement but it’s the rumor. Ugh... I hope it's a surprise, not a pre-announced appearance. Maybe they'll put her on a boat! (Though I can imagine that being the source of endless Titanic jokes...) 1 Quote
Del Posted July 19, 2024 at 08:03 PM Posted July 19, 2024 at 08:03 PM (edited) I know!! If she's in Paris, she is so close yet so far away!! Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G781B met Tapatalk Aren’t you just a train ride away? Edited July 19, 2024 at 08:04 PM by Del Quote Instagram: @delphis78
Nmj Posted July 19, 2024 at 08:53 PM Posted July 19, 2024 at 08:53 PM (edited) Ugh... I hope it's a surprise, not a pre-announced appearance. Maybe they'll put her on a boat! (Though I can imagine that being the source of endless Titanic jokes...) Yes I hope they manage to keep it a surprise… I also just saw a tv ad for NBC… Hoda, Savannah and Kelly Clarkson are “previewing the opening ceremonies Friday hours before”…. Edited July 19, 2024 at 08:53 PM by Nmj Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted July 19, 2024 at 08:57 PM Posted July 19, 2024 at 08:57 PM Kelly Clarkson… seriously??? Quote
Nmj Posted July 19, 2024 at 08:58 PM Posted July 19, 2024 at 08:58 PM Kelly Clarkson… seriously??? Yes, Kelly Clarkson also works for the NBC network here in the US… they produce her talk show and she’s covering the Olympics in Paris as an NBC correspondent. Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted July 19, 2024 at 09:03 PM Posted July 19, 2024 at 09:03 PM Oh I know I watched a lot of US TV in between sightseeing in NYC last month, I’m just not a fan of her, think she’s overrated. Could be worse though I suppose, could have had that weirdo Barrymore covering it. Anyways…. I guess we are now depending on updates on socials from either Shari or Nelson if the paps can’t find her Quote
nuts2you Posted July 19, 2024 at 09:16 PM Posted July 19, 2024 at 09:16 PM I wonder if the RH's will be tracking her as well Quote
Nmj Posted July 19, 2024 at 09:17 PM Posted July 19, 2024 at 09:17 PM Oh I know I watched a lot of US TV in between sightseeing in NYC last month, I’m just not a fan of her, think she’s overrated. Could be worse though I suppose, could have had that weirdo Barrymore covering it. Anyways…. I guess we are now depending on updates on socials from either Shari or Nelson if the paps can’t find her Kelly was at the I AM CELINE DION premiere in nyc too…. Nelson seems to have went dark, so I’d suppose Shari, law or Dee will be the accounts to watch. 1 Quote
scielle Posted July 19, 2024 at 09:56 PM Author Posted July 19, 2024 at 09:56 PM Latest rumor I’ve heard on the Celine front… is Celine is already in Paris as of today, and some form of “announcement” is set for Monday, we shall see but I doubt that the second part of that statement but it’s the rumor. I wonder if maybe she recorded an official song (in Boston?) and that’s getting released on Mon? I hope that ain’t it and she is indeed making a live appearance… (but not a pre-announced one!) 1 Quote
Nmj Posted July 19, 2024 at 09:58 PM Posted July 19, 2024 at 09:58 PM (edited) I wonder if maybe she recorded an official song (in Boston?) and that’s getting released on Mon? I hope that ain’t it and she is indeed making a live appearance… (but not a pre-announced one!) Most new songs release on Fridays so let’s hope both can be true… maybe she’ll perform and then that same original song will be released the same day…. Along with a Vegas announcement in the days to follow. Edited July 19, 2024 at 09:58 PM by Nmj Quote
scielle Posted July 19, 2024 at 10:34 PM Author Posted July 19, 2024 at 10:34 PM Most new songs release on Fridays so let’s hope both can be true… maybe she’ll perform and then that same original song will be released the same day…. Along with a Vegas announcement in the days to follow. Sure, but this wouldn’t be “most songs”. If I’m not mistaken, Parade (the official theme song but sans lyrics, from Victor le Masne) was released on Wed. Quote
Nmj Posted July 19, 2024 at 10:39 PM Posted July 19, 2024 at 10:39 PM Sure, but this wouldn’t be “most songs”. If I’m not mistaken, Parade (the official theme song but sans lyrics, from Victor le Masne) was released on Wed. Yes but with the OC being on Friday, that would be the perfect time to release an “Olympic” song… regardless of whether she performs or not. Also, multiple reports indicate she’s ready in Paris and if true why would she need to be there if she isn’t performing? She could easily release the single from Vegas. When are you heading to France!? Quote
scielle Posted July 19, 2024 at 10:45 PM Author Posted July 19, 2024 at 10:45 PM Yes but with the OC being on Friday, that would be the perfect time to release an “Olympic” song… regardless of whether she performs or not. Also, multiple reports indicate she’s ready in Paris and if true why would she need to be there if she isn’t performing? She could easily release the single from Vegas. Yes, agreed. Just trying to theorize what could possibly be “announced” on Mon. 1 Quote
Nmj Posted July 19, 2024 at 10:49 PM Posted July 19, 2024 at 10:49 PM (edited) Yes, agreed. Just trying to theorize what could possibly be “announced” on Mon. I heard that rumor and passed it along, but personally I hope nothing is announced Monday and it’s not true. I want this “performance” to be true so bad, and want the return of the “machine” going again. On Celine’s terms ofc. Edited July 19, 2024 at 10:55 PM by Nmj Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.