Shamrock_1982 Posted July 16, 2024 at 12:02 PM Posted July 16, 2024 at 12:02 PM As I said before it would be idiotic to have her do the closing ceremony and not the opening ceremony, I just can’t see that happening anyway! 3 Quote
comingback Posted July 16, 2024 at 12:03 PM Posted July 16, 2024 at 12:03 PM Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Quote
manu23 Posted July 16, 2024 at 01:08 PM Posted July 16, 2024 at 01:08 PM I never expected for Celine to be the only performer at the open ceremony, but if they are teasing others as the main draw then I don't know anymore... Quote
Nmj Posted July 16, 2024 at 01:54 PM Posted July 16, 2024 at 01:54 PM I never expected for Celine to be the only performer at the open ceremony, but if they are teasing others as the main draw then I don't know anymore... Who’s teasing others? They are teasing some form of armored robot? Could be anyone under there… hell it could be Elvis or Tupac lol. Quote
manu23 Posted July 16, 2024 at 02:12 PM Posted July 16, 2024 at 02:12 PM Who’s teasing others? They are teasing some form of armored robot? Could be anyone under there… hell it could be Elvis or Tupac lol. Haha true. Let’s wait and see, I still believe she will be there 1 Quote
Ukrfan Posted July 16, 2024 at 04:06 PM Posted July 16, 2024 at 04:06 PM Imagine that's Celine opening with Then You Look At Me hence the outfit 1 Quote
No1IrishFan Posted July 16, 2024 at 05:25 PM Posted July 16, 2024 at 05:25 PM I think she will be there. If she isn’t, I’d be so intrigued as to what the comeback plan is. The casual fan has seen the documentary and the fact it ended with the seizure, they need to do something to show she’s still capable before a return to ticketed shows is possible. The casual fan isn’t about to fork out hundreds on a ticket when they’ve seen nothing that says she can still put on a show. For this reason a performance is needed. They could opt for something lower key like a talk show and even though that will make major headlines, she needs to go for something massive with a further reach. Excited to see what the next few weeks bring! 3 Quote
Popular Post smw Posted July 16, 2024 at 05:46 PM Popular Post Posted July 16, 2024 at 05:46 PM I think her shows will sell like hot cakes with just an official announcement and maybe some new interviews. But I think her career could really use another huge moment like performing at the Olympics. Something that captures the attention of everybody, not just Celine fans. The Olympics would truly be a high profile comeback whereas just going back onstage in Vegas would not make as big of a splash. If she appears, I just hope it goes smoothly and is a big success! 13 Quote
mebe Posted July 16, 2024 at 06:03 PM Posted July 16, 2024 at 06:03 PM With all the hype since June about Celine being at the Olympic games, it would be weird if she does not appear unless she has health issues. Do you think she could sing 2 songs? L'hymne à l'amour and one of hers! That would be awesome! Envoyé de mon SM-A526W en utilisant Tapatalk 2 Quote
DCCeline Posted July 16, 2024 at 06:23 PM Posted July 16, 2024 at 06:23 PM Could she be there and not perform? I dont watch the Olympics but do they have people speak at all? Quote
Rossum89 Posted July 16, 2024 at 10:09 PM Posted July 16, 2024 at 10:09 PM Well her official account just posted a throwback pic of her and Ne-Yo during the recording sessions of Incredible; which of course was used in the 2014 games. 2 Quote http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/3003/newconcertdvddesign3.jpgCredit goes to Timster for the great pic! Celine Dion - Let's Talk About Love World Tour - Boston, Massachusetts - August 22, 1998my very first concert...Celine Dion - Taking Chances World Tour - Boston, Massachusetts - August 13, 2008front row at the end of the catwalk... http://twitter-badges.s3.amazonaws.com/follow_me-a.png http://twitter-badges.s3.amazonaws.com/follow_us-c.png
scielle Posted July 16, 2024 at 10:13 PM Author Posted July 16, 2024 at 10:13 PM Well her official account just posted a throwback pic of her and Ne-Yo during the recording sessions of Incredible; which of course was used in the 2014 games. Yeah... came here to say, "gee, that's an interesting choice of a throwback post!"Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet 2 Quote
smw Posted July 16, 2024 at 10:14 PM Posted July 16, 2024 at 10:14 PM They’re dropping hints and teasing us! 2 Quote
Nmj Posted July 16, 2024 at 10:14 PM Posted July 16, 2024 at 10:14 PM Yeah... came here to say, "gee, that's an interesting choice of a throwback post!"Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet She said it was her Olympic song lol Quote
Davey84 Posted July 16, 2024 at 10:16 PM Posted July 16, 2024 at 10:16 PM Hahaha yeah I just saw it and commented "A song that in late January 2014 was chosen by NBC as the official anthem of 2014 Winter Olympics.... hmmmmmmm" Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G781B met Tapatalk 4 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Jeanette Posted July 16, 2024 at 11:09 PM Posted July 16, 2024 at 11:09 PM Dare I say it but I’m kinda missing the signing off on posts with “Team Celine”. I just hope that doesn’t mean they’re gonna stop signing off posts that are supposed to be by Celine with her standard, Celine xx… I would really miss this! Quote
Nmj Posted July 16, 2024 at 11:21 PM Posted July 16, 2024 at 11:21 PM Dare I say it but I’m kinda missing the signing off on posts with “Team Celine”. I just hope that doesn’t mean they’re gonna stop signing off posts that are supposed to be by Celine with her standard, Celine xx… I would really miss this! I wonder why they stopped. They don’t want us thinking Celine is sitting at home posting her own posts. 1 Quote
maikan Posted July 16, 2024 at 11:53 PM Posted July 16, 2024 at 11:53 PM Dare I say it but I’m kinda missing the signing off on posts with “Team Celine”. I just hope that doesn’t mean they’re gonna stop signing off posts that are supposed to be by Celine with her standard, Celine xx… I would really miss this! I miss them translating every post in french. Now it's only in english except when it's Céline who is posting. The new management doesn't care about her roots apparently.... 1 Quote
Nmj Posted July 17, 2024 at 12:00 AM Posted July 17, 2024 at 12:00 AM I miss them translating every post in french. Now it's only in english except when it's Céline who is posting. The new management doesn't care about her roots apparently.... In think they are choosing one or the other… the nhl draft post was French only. Quote
PuraVida Posted July 17, 2024 at 12:37 AM Posted July 17, 2024 at 12:37 AM i have no expectations, but would love it if she appeared. it'd also be cool if she appeared as a surprise without being spotted -- nowadays things are so hard to keep secret, but it'd be so major if we had no news and then she popped out for a performance. Quote
Celinemaniac Posted July 17, 2024 at 08:43 AM Posted July 17, 2024 at 08:43 AM i have no expectations, but would love it if she appeared. it'd also be cool if she appeared as a surprise without being spotted -- nowadays things are so hard to keep secret, but it'd be so major if we had no news and then she popped out for a performance.i have no expectations, but would love it if she appeared. it'd also be cool if she appeared as a surprise without being spotted -- nowadays things are so hard to keep secret, but it'd be so major if we had no news and then she popped out for a performance. Did anyone of us know about her Grammy appearance ? No. It was a big surprise. 3 Quote Join the Céline Dion Grεεκ Fan Club on Facebook
rodrigofreitas Posted July 17, 2024 at 01:11 PM Posted July 17, 2024 at 01:11 PM Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Céline maybe? On the gloves he has long nails. Possibly a woman. Quote
celinesounds Posted July 17, 2024 at 02:40 PM Posted July 17, 2024 at 02:40 PM Céline maybe? On the gloves he has long nails. Possibly a woman. Also she walks like Celine Quote #FREEJAVITO
Shamrock_1982 Posted July 17, 2024 at 03:59 PM Posted July 17, 2024 at 03:59 PM This also could just be a random actor/dancer shooting this particular clip 5 Quote
ordinary fan Posted July 17, 2024 at 04:01 PM Posted July 17, 2024 at 04:01 PM Also she walks like CelineEhm don't know Quote
Nmj Posted July 17, 2024 at 04:04 PM Posted July 17, 2024 at 04:04 PM This also could just be a random actor/dancer shooting this particular clip Whichever Diva is performing; isn’t under that, trust me. 1 Quote
Mtk4097 Posted July 17, 2024 at 04:44 PM Posted July 17, 2024 at 04:44 PM Why is that video significant? Is it suppose to tease the opening ceremony act? How do we know that? Quote
comingback Posted July 17, 2024 at 04:53 PM Posted July 17, 2024 at 04:53 PM (edited) . Edited July 17, 2024 at 04:54 PM by comingback Quote
maikan Posted July 17, 2024 at 06:08 PM Posted July 17, 2024 at 06:08 PM (edited) I thought this video was actually a reference to belphegor, the Louvre's ghost. There was an animated serie in the 90's where the character was dressed up pretty much the same and the opening sequence had similar background music. I don't think it's a nod to any performer in particular. Edited July 17, 2024 at 06:10 PM by maikan 1 Quote
scielle Posted July 17, 2024 at 07:05 PM Author Posted July 17, 2024 at 07:05 PM Um… Team Canada is now fanning the Olympic rumour flame:https://www.instagra...W1waDU4ZzV0MA== ... and now CBC Olympics & Rowing Canada reposting this:https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9h0nbyucmV/Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet 2 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.