Jump to content

Céline on Stand Up to Cancer - September 9th, 2016


Recommended Posts

Posted
The dress looks pretty similar (the cut) to the black dress she wore at the Country Music Awards...It looks pretty much like a Vivianne Westwood... LOVED her make up, maybe her hair would look better darker...

post-22352-0-15845600-1473473378_thumb.jpg

post-22352-0-78427500-1473473385_thumb.jpg

  • Like 2

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif

"No no, put it back..."

Posted

Her hair reminded me a bit of the WCD concert in 2002.

 

I prefer darker hair too!

  • Like 3
Posted
Am I the only one who would have preferred she performed in the jeans and cancer T-shirt? :hmm:
  • Like 3
Posted

Am I the only one who would have preferred she performed in the jeans and cancer T-shirt? :hmm:

 

I agree! Or the denim look

  • Like 2
Posted
Perfect in everything ,the only thing that's wierd for me is her face is so darker than her body

post-3436-0-74479200-1473474288_thumb.png

  • Like 1
Posted
Out of topic question....Celine wardrobe is like a fashion boutique? Never see her repeat on any dress
  • Like 1

http://aycu26.webshots.com/image/29945/2002084162406147433_rs.jpg

 

 

 

"Taking Chances"...All Malaysian pls standby for the best album release in the year of 2007....

Posted
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: that "yes" at the end...
  • Like 2

Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.

New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.

Posted

The greatest singer in the world just sang perfectly and her fan forum is bitching about her look.

 

It's part of the package.

  • Like 3
Posted

The greatest singer in the world just sang perfectly and her fan forum is bitching about her look.

 

Chill, nobody is slamming her performance, she was a-mazing, we are, as ALWAYS have, talking about her look, or what? are we now to banal to talk about fashion, hair and makeup? Her look is always attached to her performances, and NOBODY said she looks awful or bitching about her look, we are just talking about our preferences

  • Like 3

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif

"No no, put it back..."

Posted
The good thing about television appearances is its fair game to talk about her look... you have my promise I will not speak about her look when the radio plays her song.
  • Like 1
Posted
her dress looks a little like the white dress she had on the Michael bubble special, very class.
  • Like 4
Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Posted
It is a very beautiful dress! And I watched the performance... Amazing :wub2: she never ceases to amaze!
  • Like 2

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted
I'm just curious of what will celine look like if Annie is still her stylist
  • Like 1
Posted

The good thing about television appearances is its fair game to talk about her look... you have my promise I will not speak about her look when the radio plays her song.

 

hahaha I know right? she is on TV wearing a lovely gown, but I cant say anything about it?

  • Like 1

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif

"No no, put it back..."

Posted (edited)

 

 

Chill, nobody is slamming her performance, she was a-mazing, we are, as ALWAYS have, talking about her look, or what? are we now to banal to talk about fashion, hair and makeup? Her look is always attached to her performances, and NOBODY said she looks awful or bitching about her look, we are just talking about our preferences

I'm the most chill mo-fo you'll ever meet, pussycat.

Edited by Alex_Incognito
  • Like 5

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Posted

I'm the most chill mo-fo you'll ever meet, pussycat.

 

Mmm..ok, if you say so kiddo....

  • Like 1

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif

"No no, put it back..."

Posted

 

 

Mmm..ok, if you say so kiddo....

I do.

  • Like 2

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Posted

Beautiful performance! And yes, beautiful dress (ha!). She's obviously comfortable singing that simple melody, in that particular key, and it just works. Very touching.. Can't complain!

 

  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

Cr9MR7hWIAA3Nvg.jpg

Gorgeous

 

Fun fact - Bradley Cooper speaks pretty fluent French. Wonder if she knew that and if they had a chat!

Edited by scielle
  • Like 4
Posted

Fun fact - Bradley Cooper speaks pretty fluent French. Wonder if she knew that and if they had a chat!

he is very good , i think he lived in France for a time. He was so charming, too much to handle... :giggle: The best i have seen is Jodie Foster, virtually no accent.
  • Like 2
Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Posted
Amazing performance, so touching. And yes, she looked beautiful in her dress. She was the total package tonight.
Posted

Am I the only one who would have preferred she performed in the jeans and cancer T-shirt? :hmm:

Agreed. The performance was amazing, and she did look beautiful, but the dress and jewelry felt kinda overdressed compared to other performers/presenters, and maybe "too much" for the stripped down production and vibe of the song. I think the more simple outfit from earlier may have suited the overall circumstance better, and the red dress for a more "dramatic" performance. Either way, it's always great to see her perform, especially for such a personal cause.

  • Like 3
Posted
That was perfect, everything. The end when she was trying to hold back her tears. Awe that really got to me.
  • Like 4
Posted
I liked that in my fav part where she starts to say hold me cause I fall apart baby .............., they started showing the pics of her and rene her father and brother,good directing
  • Like 1
Posted
The finally YES is a killing one
S'il suffisait d'aimer...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...