SuperLove4Celine Posted September 10, 2016 at 04:03 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 04:03 AM Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet 1 Quote
actofcontrition Posted September 10, 2016 at 04:25 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 04:25 AM It's been 24 years that i'm a fan and this woman still impresses me and she can make me cry in less than a minute by singing a song. I'm so glad the magic is still there! Tonight was a wonderful perfect performance. There is no word to describe what I felt tonight. I'm in love with that song since yesterday and the live version was incredible. 1 Quote
mebe Posted September 10, 2016 at 04:32 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 04:32 AM Very touching performance! Quote
zuv Posted September 10, 2016 at 04:45 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 04:45 AM (edited) Wow her performance was flawlessVery heartfelt, you could feel the wmorion in her voice Edited September 10, 2016 at 04:46 AM by zuv 1 Quote
Popular Post Davey84 Posted September 10, 2016 at 06:12 AM Popular Post Posted September 10, 2016 at 06:12 AM Omfd how classy was that?! I don't think there's a single singer out there who has the level of class Celine has. That was just perfect. 14 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Pangloss76 Posted September 10, 2016 at 06:24 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 06:24 AM Wow.... musicaly perfect, emotionaly out of this world. This performance should go down with dance with my father and O holy night on Buble's Xmas special as the ultimate proof of her unique power to perfectly combine vocal perfection and emotion. Bravo ma Célinette! Quote
comingback Posted September 10, 2016 at 06:36 AM Author Posted September 10, 2016 at 06:36 AM (edited) FULL HD What can I say, this performance was very touching and heartfelt. Only Celine She looked amazing in the red dress. I don't think she was overdressed, it was a statement to stand up to cancer (like the red ribbon). http://www.clker.com/cliparts/J/z/C/S/P/i/red-cancer-ribbon-md.png Edited September 10, 2016 at 06:38 AM by comingback 7 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted September 10, 2016 at 06:46 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 06:46 AM Perfect performance! Kev x 1 Quote
browseceline Posted September 10, 2016 at 07:04 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 07:04 AM That was perfect, everything. The end when she was trying to hold back her tears. Awe that really got to me.Me too..it really touched me..tears. Beautiful how the photos come together Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk 1 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
browseceline Posted September 10, 2016 at 07:09 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 07:09 AM Btw did anyone notice it was in a lower key..i think it was Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
shahil Posted September 10, 2016 at 07:17 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 07:17 AM The live performance gave me goosebumps. Its a song that we can all relate to Quote
Kristinaz Posted September 10, 2016 at 07:21 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 07:21 AM So unfortunately you have to be a member to D/L this. I am a member but I just got home from work and am dead tired so if no one else beats me to it I will download this in the morning and post a proper link but for now...http://www.nabbox.tv/files/file/5257-c%C3%A9line-dion-2016-09-09-ctv-su2c-hd-720p/ Quote
Lotty Posted September 10, 2016 at 07:31 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 07:31 AM I have just had the possibility to watch this performance.... I'm speechless and in tears. Celine's a wonderful singer and a beautiful soul :wub: :wub: :cry: :cry: 1 Quote
ivo Posted September 10, 2016 at 07:59 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 07:59 AM Just wow.... Quote Amsterdam 18-06-1997 - Amsterdam 14-06-1999 - London 10-07-1999 - Antwerpen 14-05-2008 - Antwerpen 21-11-2013 - Las Vegas 10-10-2015 - Paris 09-07-2016 - Arnhem 23-06-2017
Lotty Posted September 10, 2016 at 07:59 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 07:59 AM I have just had the possibility to watch this performance.... I'm speechless and in tears. Celine's a wonderful singer and a beautiful soul :wub: :wub: :cry: :cry: Oh and I didn't see it at first, but when she turned around and watched the screen, she waved and made the LV sign... 1 Quote
chawatak Posted September 10, 2016 at 08:11 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 08:11 AM (edited) Wow I'm in tears. This is one of her best LIVE performances in years. Celine @ 57:33. They should make a separate video of Celine's performance. >_< https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFTCc-W9xoY&feature=youtu.be&t=57m33s Edited September 10, 2016 at 08:23 AM by chawatak 3 Quote LISTEN TO NEW SONG"Flying On My Own" ON REPEAT!!!> https://vimeo.com/328324551
celinesounds Posted September 10, 2016 at 08:17 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 08:17 AM (edited) amazing and classy, hope by tomorrow they upload the video to her account, this time is f#### better than last time with the show must go on very well done, i see her doing this is las vegas, its kind of a new version of my love She is still the best, she is still a reference to me Edited September 10, 2016 at 08:18 AM by celinesounds Quote #FREEJAVITO
chawatak Posted September 10, 2016 at 08:24 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 08:24 AM (edited) amazing and classy, hope by tomorrow they upload the video to her account, this time is f#### better than last time with the show must go on Yeah I hope so. Someone on Celine's team PLEASEEEE UPLOAD to her Youtube account quickly, not wait for WEEEEEEKSSSS like the Show Must Go On. T_T Edited September 10, 2016 at 08:25 AM by chawatak 3 Quote LISTEN TO NEW SONG"Flying On My Own" ON REPEAT!!!> https://vimeo.com/328324551
max24 Posted September 10, 2016 at 08:32 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 08:32 AM Celine Dion's new song 'Recovering' rocks 'Stand Up To Cancer'"Celine Dion's emotional premiere of her song Recovering proved a powerful ending to the Stand Up To Cancer 2016 televised fundraising event Friday night."http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2016/09/10/celine-dions-new-song-recovering-rocks-stand-up-cancer/90159746/ Céline Dion moves Stand Up To Cancer crowd with 'Recovering' performance"Céline Dion delivered a heart-wrought performance during the Stand Up To Cancer telethon in remembrance of her husband and her brother."http://www.ew.com/article/2016/09/09/stand-up-to-cancer-celine-dion Celine Dion Honors Her Late Husband by Attending the Stand Up to Cancer Event"she paid tribute to him [René Angélil] in a really beautiful way"http://www.popsugar.com/celebrity/Celine-Dion-Stand-Up-Cancer-Event-2016-42358977#photo-42358977 Celine Dion Performs "Recovering" For Cancer Survivors On 'Stand Up 2 Cancer' & It's An Emotional Moment"Dion channeled her grief into a performance on Stand Up 2 Cancer, and it was such a poignant and touching moment."http://www.bustle.com/articles/183245-celine-dion-performs-recovering-for-cancer-survivors-on-stand-up-2-cancer-its-an-emotional Close to the heart! Celine Dion wows in red dress for touching performance after manning the phones at Stand Up to Cancer benefitMany pictures here:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3782670/Celine-Dion-wows-red-dress-touching-performance-manning-phones-Stand-Cancer-benefit.html 5 Quote
Moleque20 Posted September 10, 2016 at 08:57 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 08:57 AM Our girl is beautiful, but sad as well. 5 Quote Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
dodobird Posted September 10, 2016 at 09:11 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 09:11 AM Fun fact - Bradley Cooper speaks pretty fluent French. Wonder if she knew that and if they had a chat! Yes I was wondering that as well....did we get in backstage interview? Or just the glimpse of her on the phone? Quote
homerton Posted September 10, 2016 at 09:27 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 09:27 AM wow celine sounded and looked amazing Quote
CELINE MARIE Posted September 10, 2016 at 09:40 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 09:40 AM Yes I was wondering that as well....did we get in backstage interview? Or just the glimpse of her on the phone?\ https://vimeo.com/182198575 2 Quote
Timster Posted September 10, 2016 at 09:46 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 09:46 AM Btw did anyone notice it was in a lower key..i think it was Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk It was the same key as the studio version. 7 Quote
dodobird Posted September 10, 2016 at 09:50 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 09:50 AM \ https://vimeo.com/182198575 Thank you! Quote
Hilda Posted September 10, 2016 at 10:52 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 10:52 AM (edited) yeah it was the same key she just hit that 1st note a bit lower Hilarious on the phones! "everytime i say hello i dont want you to think its adele" hahaha This performance is one of her best ever...perfect emotion, perfect technically and she looked stunning.Cant watch it without crying at the end! Edited September 10, 2016 at 10:53 AM by Hilda 2 Quote
SlovakClark Posted September 10, 2016 at 11:45 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 11:45 AM I dont wanna ruin your "most amazing performance in years" mood, but that was lipped as hell. Not that I complain, she was just afraid, the same as at BMA, to not be able to deliver, and I dont blame her, but on the other hand, people want to see her emotional, not 100% perfect, but I guess she just doesnt wanna show it 1 Quote http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/320x240q90/853/qwz9.jpg
chrisel Posted September 10, 2016 at 12:06 PM Posted September 10, 2016 at 12:06 PM I dont wanna ruin your "most amazing performance in years" mood, but that was lipped as hell. Not that I complain, she was just afraid, the same as at BMA, to not be able to deliver, and I dont blame her, but on the other hand, people want to see her emotional, not 100% perfect, but I guess she just doesnt wanna show it No. It was 100% live. 6 Quote Time flies...
agentwigs Posted September 10, 2016 at 12:14 PM Posted September 10, 2016 at 12:14 PM I dont wanna ruin your "most amazing performance in years" mood, but that was lipped as hell. Not that I complain, she was just afraid, the same as at BMA, to not be able to deliver, and I dont blame her, but on the other hand, people want to see her emotional, not 100% perfect, but I guess she just doesnt wanna show itDefinitely live... I'd say it was more emotional than perfect! 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.