I Drove All Night! Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:01 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:01 AM Not a dry eye in the house! It was so beautiful and heartfelt. I love her. 3 Quote
dodobird Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:01 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:01 AM This may be a stupid question but did we know her father died from cancer??? I thought they never really said how he passed away except that he was ill.... Yes, it was bone cancer 1 Quote
dodobird Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:01 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:01 AM SHE WAS ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL. NO words... ABSOLUTELY wonderful. 5 Quote
chy2j Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:02 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:02 AM I cry a lot...What a PERFORMANCE 3 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:02 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:02 AM I know some of yall don't like this song but this was gorgeous. 5 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Loup_garou Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:02 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:02 AM :cry: :cry: That was reaaaaaaaaally beautiful, the images at the end.... :cry: :cry: :cry: 3 Quote
WindyCityCelineFan Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:02 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:02 AM Ugh, tears rolling down my face made worse when I saw Celine crying 3 Quote
incognito Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:02 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:02 AM That was so touching. She's incredible. 2 Quote
lyn Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:02 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:02 AM :') Quote Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.
Popular Post dj4celine Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:02 AM Popular Post Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:02 AM And this, ladies and gentlemen, is the reason why she's one of a kind and our beloved singer! Perfection! 21 Quote
Xpresso Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:02 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:02 AM Beautiful. 3 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:03 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:03 AM I can't believe I missed that, I'm at a party, but I DVR'd it! Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Kristinaz Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:03 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:03 AM Yes, it was bone cancer Ok for some reason I never knew that...ok wow Celine's family and cancer is just wow ugh makes this whole thing even more heartbreaking Quote
DionFanAlways Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:03 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:03 AM And this, ladies and gentlemen, is the reason why she's one of a kind and our beloved singer! Perfection! Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
CelineDionForeverNY Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:03 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:03 AM So beautiful, so touching. I love it even more than the recording. 2 Quote http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpgMais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?
GameC Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:04 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:04 AM After watching this I can only say: WOW ... 1 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:04 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:04 AM Ugh, tears rolling down my face made worse when I saw Celine cryingYeah that sealed the deal. Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
dodobird Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:04 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:04 AM I can't believe I missed that, I'm at a party, but I DVR'd it! You can watch it here : https://www.facebook.com/su2c/videos/10153625044110876/ 1 Quote
chy2j Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:05 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:05 AM They should immediately upload her performance on YouTube 3 Quote
Del Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:05 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:05 AM I can't believe I missed that, I'm at a party, but I DVR'd it! Priorities young man! The party should have been re-scheduled. haha 3 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
Popular Post Javito Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:06 AM Popular Post Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:06 AM A performance to remember, no doubt. It was heartbreaking. 1) That red dress. WOW. Amazing choice. She should wear more red gowns like this 2) The hair. Perfect 3) The photo montage and at the end, the pictures of Adhémar, René and Daniel. Heartbreaking and she was crying 4) The standing ovation. I got chills on my skin when everyone stood up in applause :blush: Everything was on point guys. Just a perfect performance 8 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Kristinaz Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:07 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:07 AM (edited) Edited September 10, 2016 at 01:09 AM by Kristinaz 1 Quote
CelineAndRene Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:07 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:07 AM Beautiful. It was an amazing performance. Quote "...It's the circle of life. You gotta look forward. Two days during the year there's nothing you can do about: yesterday and tomorrow. Today is a great day." - Celine Dion, People.
CelineDionFreak Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:07 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:07 AM I can't believe they showed Adhémar, Rene, and Daniel. So sad but also bittersweet but sweet all at the same time! https://instagram.com/p/BKJ__wvjiG7/ 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
agentwigs Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:08 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:08 AM Just watched it for the 4th time... amazing performance! 1 Quote
TiagoFragoso05 Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:08 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:08 AM 3 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
maria_k Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:10 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:10 AM that was beautiful she did great Quote
CelineAndRene Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:12 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:12 AM Was anybody able to capture it in HD? Quote "...It's the circle of life. You gotta look forward. Two days during the year there's nothing you can do about: yesterday and tomorrow. Today is a great day." - Celine Dion, People.
maria_k Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:19 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:19 AM https://www.instagram.com/p/BKJ-OqHj_re/?tagged=celinedion Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.