Xpresso Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:19 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:19 AM She must be so happy to finally have an English song she can sing without wondering if she will hit the notes!!This is so easy for her. And I absolutely love it! 2 Quote
Popular Post WaterFromTheMoon Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:20 AM Popular Post Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:20 AM I cried my heart out.... today 4 months ago I lost my Mum and seeing Celine giving such an emotional perfomance, I completely lost it... 20 years a fan and I love her more from year to year... I love you Celine and I miss you Mum! 16 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:26 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:26 AM https://www.facebook.com/lesredheads/videos/10155315951868228/Not the best quality but I want to see it again. Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
kevincheung410 Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:28 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:28 AM Celine Dion - Recovering @ Stand Up To Cancerhttp://www.yizhibo.com/l/xEUVxWkOt8w4M2oN.html Quote www.celinecn.com Youtube | Sohu
mgreyck Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:28 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:28 AM Recovering iTunes: #9 Argentina #11 Greece #25 Canada #29 France #30 Brazil #33 Philippines #35 Netherlands #38 Belgium #42 Malaysia #52 Sweden #53 Norway #57 Portugal #57 Switzerland #59 Poland #60 Israel #63 Italy #63 Spain #64 Luxembourg #66 Hong Kong #74 Indonesia #88 Thailand #98 Austria #107 United Kingdom #119 South Africa #130 United States #148 Ireland Quote
kevincheung410 Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:31 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:31 AM http://0.t.imgbox.com/IMtY25An.jpg http://4.t.imgbox.com/Zymbh2ut.jpg http://6.t.imgbox.com/ECwfi0ud.jpg http://1.t.imgbox.com/VgcTo1U0.jpg http://2.t.imgbox.com/3ZcjKesn.jpg http://4.t.imgbox.com/LPwSGVKs.jpg http://8.t.imgbox.com/PeOeNRG6.jpg http://1.t.imgbox.com/KNY3DVwq.jpg http://2.t.imgbox.com/wfkNKjSP.jpg http://6.t.imgbox.com/uXUefCRY.jpg http://7.t.imgbox.com/olz3xYQW.jpg http://2.t.imgbox.com/vSpBsdyJ.jpg 1 Quote www.celinecn.com Youtube | Sohu
dj4celine Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:31 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:31 AM I cried my heart out.... today 4 months ago I lost my Mum and seeing Celine giving such an emotional perfomance, I completely lost it... 20 years a fan and I love her more from year to year... I love you Celine and I miss you Mum!Sorry to hear about your mum, Steffen and really nice to see you here after such a long time. 1 Quote
kevincheung410 Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:32 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:32 AM Best quality: https://www.facebook.com/su2c/videos/10153625044110876/ Quote www.celinecn.com Youtube | Sohu
maria_k Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:32 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:32 AM https://www.facebook...55315951868228/Not the best quality but I want to see it again. here it's quite goodhttps://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153625044110876&id=16991655875&refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.celinedionforum.com%2Ftopic%2F54644-celine-participating-on-stand-up-to-cancer-sept-9th%2Fpage__st__120&_rdr 2 Quote
LVCeline Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:34 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:34 AM It was absolutely beautiful! Just her and a piano and she sounded wonderful, just like the album, it was a very lovely and touching performance! 2 Quote
Kyle_Jared Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:36 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:36 AM Amazing. She just jumped from #130 to #70 in U.S. iTunes! 6 Quote
CelineTheBest5 Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:40 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:40 AM Shes a gift from God 5 Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
tomier Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:42 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:42 AM I cant describe the feeling when i saw it. I had chills... my emotions totally took over. She really is inspiring and special beyond words... and it was waaaay better live! 2 Quote
CelineAndRene Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:43 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:43 AM I hope she jumps to #1! I think this may have been the best promo!!! Please VEVO, upload her performance Quote "...It's the circle of life. You gotta look forward. Two days during the year there's nothing you can do about: yesterday and tomorrow. Today is a great day." - Celine Dion, People.
tomier Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:44 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:44 AM I cant describe the feeling when i saw it. I had chills... my emotions totally took over. She really is inspiring and special beyond words... and it was waaaay better live! Quote
Unisono Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:44 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:44 AM Thanks Celine. Is David Foster playing the piano? Quote
CelineAndRene Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:44 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:44 AM Youtube: 4 Quote "...It's the circle of life. You gotta look forward. Two days during the year there's nothing you can do about: yesterday and tomorrow. Today is a great day." - Celine Dion, People.
tomier Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:45 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:45 AM I cant describe the feeling when i saw it. I had chills... my emotions totally took over. She really is inspiring and special beyond words... and it was waaaay better live!sorry, double post. Browser problem on my phone ^^ Quote
Popular Post DionFanAlways Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:47 AM Popular Post Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:47 AM Gorgeous 11 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
CSCfan Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:47 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:47 AM Thanks Celine. Is David Foster playing the piano? No, it's Scott Price (her musical director) 1 Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
incognito Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:49 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:49 AM (edited) Youtube: Thank you. Amazing. Edited September 10, 2016 at 01:49 AM by incognito Quote
Nmj Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:51 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:51 AM Celine is the number 1 trend on FACEBOOK right now with 400 thousand mentions! 7 Quote
giannislyber Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:55 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:55 AM (edited) Let's all send a message to CelineDionVEVO asking them to upload this emotional live. You can do so by clicking on YouTube: CelineDionVEVO>About>Send message. Edited September 10, 2016 at 01:56 AM by giannislyber 2 Quote
Matias Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:55 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:55 AM Ok I don't like the song still hahaa but she made me cry once again,,,she still has it man! even with me..a fan for 20 years, and she still gives me chills...LOVE the dress!! (Viviane Westwood perhaps?) and the hair! I'm having 1997's flashabacks! Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif"No no, put it back..."
SuperLove4Celine Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:58 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:58 AM Let's all send a message to CelineDionVEVO asking them to upload this emotional live. You can do so by clicking on YouTube: CelineDionVEVO>About>Send message. You can also flood the contact message box on her site at: http://www.celinedion.com/contact 2 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:58 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:58 AM (edited) I love her in green!!!! https://instagram.com/p/BKKBgnwgJY-/ Edited September 10, 2016 at 01:59 AM by CelineDionFreak 3 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Nmj Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:59 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:59 AM I loved the hair just wish she'd darken it to brown. 1 Quote
brendanm999 Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:59 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:59 AM (edited) FULL HD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJAPP6WFl-g&feature=youtu.be Edited September 10, 2016 at 02:00 AM by brendanm999 1 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted September 10, 2016 at 02:04 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 02:04 AM FULL HD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJAPP6WFl-g&feature=youtu.beThank you! I can finally view it now! 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.