nuts2you Posted August 31, 2016 at 11:42 PM Posted August 31, 2016 at 11:42 PM Well I see another Forum Party coming up some 2 Quote
Ronny83 Posted September 6, 2016 at 02:42 PM Posted September 6, 2016 at 02:42 PM The telecast will broadcast live from The Music Center's Walt Disney Concert Hall in downtown Los Angeles. ABC, CBS, FOX and NBC, along with American Forces Network, ASPiRE, AUDIENCE Network, Bloomberg TV, Bravo, Comedy Central, Discovery Life, E! Entertainment, EPIX, ESPNEWS, FM, FS2, Fusion, FXM, Great American Country, HBO, HLN, ION Television, LMN, Logo, MLB Network, National Geographic, Pivot, RLTV, SHOWTIME, Smithsonian Channel, STARZ, STARZ ENCORE, TBS, Tr3s, VH1 and WGN America are donating one hour of simultaneous commercial-free primetime for the telecast. For the first time, there will be a Spanish version of the Stand Up To Cancer telecast airing nationally on Galavision, HBO Latino, STARZ ENCORE ESPAÑOL and Univision Deportes, and locally on Univision Puerto Rico. In addition, the show will stream live on SU2C's Facebook page, Yahoo, SU2C's YouTube page, MLB.com and in Spanish on Univision.com. USA Network will air the Stand Up To Cancer telecast on Friday, Sept. 9 at 11:00 PM- 12:00 AM ET/PT / 10:00 PM CT. The entire telecast will also become available to stream on Hulu beginning Saturday, Sept. 10.The first four SU2C telecasts took place on Sept. 5, 2008, Sept. 10, 2010, Sept. 7, 2012, and Sept. 5, 2014, and were made available to more than 190 countries. The first Canadian-inclusive SU2C telecast aired in 2014, and this year's show will again air across all four major English-language Canadian broadcasters: CBC, City, CTV and Global. Additionally, Canadian services AMI, Bloomberg TV Canada, Blue Ant Media, CHCH, CHEK, Fight Network, Hollywood Suite, Joytv, NTV and TLN Television will also air the telecast, the show will stream live on Yahoo Canada and it will be available on-demand on shomi and Telus Optik TV in Canada. Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
stevo Posted September 7, 2016 at 07:56 PM Posted September 7, 2016 at 07:56 PM I want her to do the World Tour version of IA... Complete with squawking bird noises 1 Quote
stevo Posted September 8, 2016 at 05:02 PM Posted September 8, 2016 at 05:02 PM Will we get Recovering Live?!? 2 Quote
tomier Posted September 8, 2016 at 05:04 PM Posted September 8, 2016 at 05:04 PM Will we get Recovering Live?!?I am pretty sure all signs point to yes! Quote
CelineTheBest5 Posted September 8, 2016 at 05:09 PM Posted September 8, 2016 at 05:09 PM Probably Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
luciusbright Posted September 8, 2016 at 05:55 PM Posted September 8, 2016 at 05:55 PM Can't wait to see the recovering live 3 Quote S'il suffisait d'aimer...
tomier Posted September 8, 2016 at 06:18 PM Posted September 8, 2016 at 06:18 PM Can't wait to see the recovering live Right?! I think it's going to be memorable for sure. 1 Quote
I Drove All Night! Posted September 8, 2016 at 06:46 PM Posted September 8, 2016 at 06:46 PM (edited) This has the potential to be as iconic as TSMGO at the Billboards. So excited! Recovering relates so well to Celine and Rene's experience but it would also relate incredibly well for someone who is recovering from cancer or any one recovering from losing someone to cancer. Just thinking about it gives me goose bumps. Edited September 8, 2016 at 06:49 PM by I Drove All Night! 5 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted September 9, 2016 at 10:15 AM Posted September 9, 2016 at 10:15 AM (edited) https://twitter.com/...182431410708480 and She was in L.A. for Stand Up 2 Cancer. Edited September 9, 2016 at 10:15 AM by DionFanAlways 6 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
celinefanonline Posted September 9, 2016 at 10:25 AM Posted September 9, 2016 at 10:25 AM so she got her hair cut a bit shorter again!!!? 2 Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
dodobird Posted September 9, 2016 at 11:27 AM Posted September 9, 2016 at 11:27 AM Does anyone know where will we able to watch this from outside the US? Quote
celinesounds Posted September 9, 2016 at 11:56 AM Posted September 9, 2016 at 11:56 AM https://twitter.com/...31410708480Â Â and She was in L.A. for Stand Up 2 Cancer. 96 look 3 Quote #FREEJAVITO
celinesounds Posted September 9, 2016 at 12:00 PM Posted September 9, 2016 at 12:00 PM (edited) I'd replace only the bag for the same fabric or for a silver one like the things she has on the clothes, and i think its a single piece :wub: :wub: :wub: Edited September 9, 2016 at 12:00 PM by celinesounds 1 Quote #FREEJAVITO
Ororo Munroe Posted September 9, 2016 at 12:00 PM Posted September 9, 2016 at 12:00 PM 1988 look 1 Quote
Javito Posted September 9, 2016 at 12:00 PM Posted September 9, 2016 at 12:00 PM Jeans everywhere, now a denim jacket! That's what's making a huge difference on her these days I'm speechless with that look! A New Day Has Come to her looks in 2016, that's undeniable now. She has never looked this young since ages. 3 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
stevo Posted September 9, 2016 at 12:08 PM Posted September 9, 2016 at 12:08 PM Wow. She looks amazing. I'm so glad we picked Celine as our favourite!! 4 Quote
scielle Posted September 9, 2016 at 12:18 PM Posted September 9, 2016 at 12:18 PM Rocking that Canadian Tuxedo! 2 Quote
Xpresso Posted September 9, 2016 at 12:22 PM Posted September 9, 2016 at 12:22 PM Looks like the Unison jeans!! 2 Quote
Xpresso Posted September 9, 2016 at 12:24 PM Posted September 9, 2016 at 12:24 PM I saw a picture of Céline playing piano with that same outfit on. Could she actually play piano and sing for the show tonight??That would be awesome!!! 3 Quote
Jessyka Posted September 9, 2016 at 12:53 PM Posted September 9, 2016 at 12:53 PM I saw a picture of Céline playing piano with that same outfit on. Could she actually play piano and sing for the show tonight??That would be awesome!!! Wouldn't that be awesome? She seems to be surprising us a lot lately. 2 Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
dodobird Posted September 9, 2016 at 01:09 PM Posted September 9, 2016 at 01:09 PM For anyone outside the US, the show will be streamed live on their YT channel : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c09qs8F3stY 3 Quote
takeachance Posted September 9, 2016 at 03:52 PM Posted September 9, 2016 at 03:52 PM (edited) I saw a picture of Céline playing piano with that same outfit on. Could she actually play piano and sing for the show tonight??That would be awesome!!! If this happens i will fall off my chair and die Edited September 9, 2016 at 03:52 PM by takeachance 4 Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
Kyle_Jared Posted September 9, 2016 at 04:12 PM Posted September 9, 2016 at 04:12 PM Pretty sure we'll get recovering tonight live Quote
CelineIloilo Posted September 9, 2016 at 05:10 PM Posted September 9, 2016 at 05:10 PM (edited) and then she comes out bursting LCMM!! LOL jus kiddin!!!! for sure it's RECOVERING!!!! DO we have links aside from the youtube.. THis time I hope everyone will see Celine for the artist that she is. The best out there eversince. Edited September 9, 2016 at 05:11 PM by CelineIloilo 1 Quote CELINE DION IS THE BEST. THE ONE, THE ONLY, PERFECTION.
mike_z Posted September 9, 2016 at 05:26 PM Posted September 9, 2016 at 05:26 PM Now that I think of it... it's a very easy song to play... And Céline does play some piano. I would die! Specially Céline playing the piano while rocking that amazing look! 3 Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted September 9, 2016 at 05:32 PM Posted September 9, 2016 at 05:32 PM and then she comes out bursting LCMM!! LOL jus kiddin!!!! for sure it's RECOVERING!!!! DO we have links aside from the youtube.. THis time I hope everyone will see Celine for the artist that she is. The best out there eversince. I'm still not ready to call Celine a full-blown Artist. She has some great artistic QUALITIES, but to me, an Artist she is not -- yet. I do hope to see this change in the coming days, months and years ahead! 1 Quote
dodobird Posted September 9, 2016 at 05:39 PM Posted September 9, 2016 at 05:39 PM I'm still not ready to call Celine a full-blown Artist. She has some great artistic QUALITIES, but to me, an Artist she is not -- yet. I do hope to see this change in the coming days, months and years ahead! Could you please explain how you define an "artist"? Someone who writes their own songs?I'm not trying to be argumentative or disagree with you I'm just curious to understand what you mean. Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted September 9, 2016 at 05:47 PM Posted September 9, 2016 at 05:47 PM Could you please explain how you define an "artist"? Someone who writes their own songs?I'm not trying to be argumentative or disagree with you I'm just curious to understand what you mean. Someone who writes all (or most) of their own material. Someone who is involved in the recording of their songs. Meaning, more than what Celine has said in the past about once she lays her vocals down, her "job" is done. Someone who isn't afraid of saying, "Screw just the hits! I'm going to reflect and do older material to see how far I've come!" Someone who is also greatly involved in the merchandise aspect of their career. Meaning, not just leaving it up to marketing "specialists" to create lackluster t-shirts and posters. Celine is showing great promise in some of these areas. I loved the fact she chose every song included in the last tour. The incorporation of the "Law & Order" theme as a nod to Rene was fantastic! Also, including "unknowns" showed great promise as an artist in the making. If she keeps on this trajectory, she will be an Artist in my eyes in no time. With all that said, I fully understand the term "Artist" is completely subjective. What may qualify as an "Artist" to one person may not to another, and vice-versa. That's my belief, anyway. 5 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.