Popular Post Kristinaz Posted September 10, 2016 at 12:16 AM Popular Post Posted September 10, 2016 at 12:16 AM Omg Celine is on the phone lines!!! 12 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted September 10, 2016 at 12:16 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 12:16 AM Omg Celine is on the phone lines!!!I know I just saw that! 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Loup_garou Posted September 10, 2016 at 12:17 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 12:17 AM (edited) OH MY!!!! She's On the Phone!!!! SaveSave Edited September 10, 2016 at 12:18 AM by Loup_garou 1 Quote
Celine lover Posted September 10, 2016 at 12:18 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 12:18 AM She is on the phone,,, I wish if I can call Quote please listen, I wrote This for Celinehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-d8j5nOqSk
Del Posted September 10, 2016 at 12:18 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 12:18 AM Omg Celine is on the phone lines!!!I know I just saw that! Get me a direct line. 2 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
Popular Post Kristinaz Posted September 10, 2016 at 12:20 AM Popular Post Posted September 10, 2016 at 12:20 AM 12 Quote
Popular Post DionFanAlways Posted September 10, 2016 at 12:22 AM Popular Post Posted September 10, 2016 at 12:22 AM I can imagine the call,Celine: 'ello would you like to donate?Me: EEEEEEEKKKKKKKK Ceeeellllinnnneee Iiiiiii Love You soooooo much, OMOMGOMGOMG .......faint....... 16 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
DionFanAlways Posted September 10, 2016 at 12:23 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 12:23 AM Rocker chic look! You go gurlfriend! 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
dj4celine Posted September 10, 2016 at 12:29 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 12:29 AM I can imagine the call,Celine: 'ello would you like to donate?Me: EEEEEEEKKKKKKKK Ceeeellllinnnneee Iiiiiii Love You soooooo much, OMOMGOMGOMG .......faint.......Celine: What's your credit card number? 'ello? 'ello from the other side? 3 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted September 10, 2016 at 12:30 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 12:30 AM She's on the phone line?'!?! I'm busy right now but I'd want to call just to see if I'd get through lol when does she perform? I'm not watching but I am so anxious to see recovering later! 2 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
québecflower Posted September 10, 2016 at 12:30 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 12:30 AM Keith Urban stole some botox from Nicole. 1 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
flutefreak Posted September 10, 2016 at 12:31 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 12:31 AM I suppose she's on last. Quote
Popular Post DionFanAlways Posted September 10, 2016 at 12:33 AM Popular Post Posted September 10, 2016 at 12:33 AM Celine: What's your credit card number? 'ello? 'ello from the other side?Trust me, according to my husband, this woman already has my credit card # 17 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
dj4celine Posted September 10, 2016 at 12:38 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 12:38 AM #QueenViolaDavis 1 Quote
takeachance Posted September 10, 2016 at 12:43 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 12:43 AM Trust me, according to my husband, this woman already has my credit card # 1 Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
Popular Post maria_k Posted September 10, 2016 at 12:52 AM Popular Post Posted September 10, 2016 at 12:52 AM http://i.imgur.com/AGWUibF.jpg 17 Quote
Del Posted September 10, 2016 at 12:54 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 12:54 AM Wow that lady and her story about fighting cancer and being a fashion model is inspiring. What a role model. 5 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
WindyCityCelineFan Posted September 10, 2016 at 12:54 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 12:54 AM Celine!!! Quote
Philippe1984 Posted September 10, 2016 at 12:55 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 12:55 AM She's Gorgeous in the red dress!!!!! 4 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted September 10, 2016 at 12:55 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 12:55 AM I'm nervous Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
DionFanAlways Posted September 10, 2016 at 12:56 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 12:56 AM She's Gorgeous in the red dress!!!!!Yes love the look Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Kristinaz Posted September 10, 2016 at 12:56 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 12:56 AM (edited) This may be a stupid question but did we know her father died from cancer??? I thought they never really said how he passed away except that he was ill.... Edited September 10, 2016 at 12:57 AM by Kristinaz 1 Quote
maria_k Posted September 10, 2016 at 12:56 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 12:56 AM she sounds great Quote
DionFanAlways Posted September 10, 2016 at 12:59 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 12:59 AM Yes! Beautiful! Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Del Posted September 10, 2016 at 12:59 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 12:59 AM Wow, that was emotional 2 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
Kristinaz Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:00 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:00 AM ugh so beautiful I cried 1 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:00 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:00 AM oh my, tears..... she was crying. 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
celinefanonline Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:01 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:01 AM oh god.................. that just made me cried a bit... 2 Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.