Popular Post incognito Posted September 12, 2016 at 04:22 PM Popular Post Posted September 12, 2016 at 04:22 PM Y'all know she was lipsynching her conversations on the phone with you guys right? 10 Quote
Xpresso Posted September 12, 2016 at 04:36 PM Posted September 12, 2016 at 04:36 PM Please don't call anymore! 4 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted September 12, 2016 at 04:52 PM Posted September 12, 2016 at 04:52 PM Wait she called me also!(Thought I'd get in on it lol)Well why didn't she call me while I was at work and let me know too? 2 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
DionFanAlways Posted September 12, 2016 at 05:14 PM Posted September 12, 2016 at 05:14 PM Y'all know she was lipsynching her conversations on the phone with you guys right?Nope I felt a connection......... Just sayin' 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
québecflower Posted September 12, 2016 at 05:17 PM Posted September 12, 2016 at 05:17 PM Nope I felt a connection......... Just sayin' was it on skype? did you see her, if not, you can't know... 2 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
mebe Posted September 12, 2016 at 08:26 PM Posted September 12, 2016 at 08:26 PM Strange because she called me last night and she said it was lipped through and through. She said it was too emotional a song for her that she could not sing it live. And then she asked me to say hello to the forum on her behalf. Yeah but you know Celine...sometimes she says things to please people! Quote
mebe Posted September 12, 2016 at 08:26 PM Posted September 12, 2016 at 08:26 PM Wait she called me also!(Thought I'd get in on it lol)She obviously called a lot of people! Haha 2 Quote
zuv Posted September 12, 2016 at 09:08 PM Posted September 12, 2016 at 09:08 PM Well of course not, not after that delicious bagel with strawberry cream chese you served her, y'all are tight! Lollllll good memory! 1 Quote
zuv Posted September 12, 2016 at 09:10 PM Posted September 12, 2016 at 09:10 PM (edited) Y'all know she was lipsynching her conversations on the phone with you guys right? LOLLLLLL I literally Laughed Out Loud. Thank god i wasnt in class. Edited September 12, 2016 at 09:11 PM by zuv Quote
ceon Posted September 14, 2016 at 01:40 PM Posted September 14, 2016 at 01:40 PM https://youtu.be/av7Y3zm0GpE 6 Quote
minolli Posted September 14, 2016 at 07:01 PM Posted September 14, 2016 at 07:01 PM https://youtu.be/av7Y3zm0GpE Oh, she's so, so sweet! 2 Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsg43qJH1b1qa4phqo1_400.jpg
TiagoFragoso05 Posted September 17, 2016 at 02:01 AM Posted September 17, 2016 at 02:01 AM Im putting the video here coz it was at the same day right before she sang i guess.. Moderators can remove if im wrong. https://youtu.be/Ioyh8YlnoQI Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk 1 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
scielle Posted August 26, 2018 at 01:46 PM Posted August 26, 2018 at 01:46 PM SU2C is back again this year, and is scheduled for Sept 7.I wouldn't be surprised if Celine made another appearance. https://standuptocancer.org/press/10-year-anniversary-press-release/ 1 Quote
Angel2006 Posted August 27, 2018 at 03:06 AM Posted August 27, 2018 at 03:06 AM I've been wondering this myself, because there have been advertisements in recent magazines that are promoting the 2018 Stand Up To Cancer event and Celine is pictured in the promotional ads, along with other celebs from last year. I don't know if that means anything or not? I hope it means that Celine will attend the show again this year anyways. 1 Quote
celine19 Posted August 27, 2018 at 03:20 AM Posted August 27, 2018 at 03:20 AM I've been wondering this myself, because there have been advertisements in recent magazines that are promoting the 2018 Stand Up To Cancer event and Celine is pictured in the promotional ads, along with other celebs from last year. I don't know if that means anything or not? I hope it means that Celine will attend the show again this year anyways. ....and I will never forget her heartbreaking performance 6 Quote Always be yourself! Unless you can be Céline......Then better be Céline!https://www.instagram.com/celine_dion_austria_fanclub/https://www.facebook.com/groups/392887531224865/
Tricey3115 Posted August 27, 2018 at 11:01 PM Posted August 27, 2018 at 11:01 PM Hey guys will Celine be on Stand Up To Cancer in September does anyone know Quote
yoyoma Posted August 29, 2018 at 10:19 AM Posted August 29, 2018 at 10:19 AM Finger crossed, she would make appearance. It is for goof cause anyways, hope she agree to participate Quote "Take the time to make the time to make each moment count" - Unfinished Songshttps://youtu.be/sh8iyY-X3UQ
frana Posted September 6, 2018 at 03:31 PM Posted September 6, 2018 at 03:31 PM https://youtu.be/AdxnLvCYISQ Quote www.thepoweroflove-celinedion.blogspot.com Quand je m'endors contre ton corpsAlors je n'ai plus de douteL'amour existe encore http://img158.imagevenue.com/loc127/th_464647807_Sansattendrebanner_122_127lo.jpg http://www.celinedionforum.com/Show-Celine-t48117.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Delles-design-t34725.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-t33243.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-vol-2-t34315.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-Our-Angel-t38063.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Taking-Chan...ign-t33011.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Taking-Chan...ol2-t38394.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Divine-Celine-t36910.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Divine-Celi...l-2-t45094.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Hi-Everyone...ign-t32799.html
nuts2you Posted September 6, 2018 at 08:08 PM Posted September 6, 2018 at 08:08 PM does this mean she will be there , Quote
CSCfan Posted September 6, 2018 at 08:34 PM Posted September 6, 2018 at 08:34 PM does this mean she will be there , No.. she can still appear, but it's just footage from last year. They released a list of celebrities attending, but Céline's not on it.. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
scielle Posted September 7, 2018 at 03:11 AM Posted September 7, 2018 at 03:11 AM I still think she's going to show up, if only to answer calls. Quote
maki_Dion-er Posted September 7, 2018 at 11:37 PM Posted September 7, 2018 at 11:37 PM so she's going Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet 2 Quote
Tricey3115 Posted September 8, 2018 at 12:22 AM Posted September 8, 2018 at 12:22 AM No shes not on it thats the poster from 2016 she wasnt on the list of celebrities going the stand up to cancer site says what celebrities will be there so she's going Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Quote
Angel2006 Posted September 8, 2018 at 01:15 AM Posted September 8, 2018 at 01:15 AM Celine's wasn't there. I just watched the entire broadcast and Celine didn't make an appears this year. Quote
mirage Posted September 8, 2018 at 06:12 PM Posted September 8, 2018 at 06:12 PM And she will never be again... I was just a smart move by Aldo back than. Celine's wasn't there. I just watched the entire broadcast and Celine didn't make an appears this year. 1 Quote
Dion2000 Posted September 8, 2018 at 07:32 PM Posted September 8, 2018 at 07:32 PM And she will never be again... I was just a smart move by Aldo back than. IMO it was way more of a celine thing than an aldo thing. She knew that it was her place at that time and knew that she would be a source of inspiration at that show at that time in her life but now shes less about mourning and grieving Rene and more about cherishing his legacy and continuing his dream and his creation 2 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.