Popular Post Rossum89 Posted September 10, 2016 at 12:16 PM Popular Post Posted September 10, 2016 at 12:16 PM I dont wanna ruin your "most amazing performance in years" mood, but that was lipped as hell. Not that I complain, she was just afraid, the same as at BMA, to not be able to deliver, and I dont blame her, but on the other hand, people want to see her emotional, not 100% perfect, but I guess she just doesnt wanna show it This is so inaccurate it's amusing. 12 Quote http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/3003/newconcertdvddesign3.jpgCredit goes to Timster for the great pic! Celine Dion - Let's Talk About Love World Tour - Boston, Massachusetts - August 22, 1998my very first concert...Celine Dion - Taking Chances World Tour - Boston, Massachusetts - August 13, 2008front row at the end of the catwalk... http://twitter-badges.s3.amazonaws.com/follow_me-a.png http://twitter-badges.s3.amazonaws.com/follow_us-c.png
CaesarCeline Posted September 10, 2016 at 12:24 PM Posted September 10, 2016 at 12:24 PM What are you on about, it was not lipped!! 5 Quote J'ai besoin de tes yeux, c'est le miroir ou j'existe, sans eux je ne me vois pasRegarde-moi http://img.noiset.com/images/artist/celine-dion-disc-5017.jpeg
celinefanonline Posted September 10, 2016 at 12:27 PM Posted September 10, 2016 at 12:27 PM so Celine has done it again!! made us all teared up ....u know what i think this live performance can use as music video! what u think? 2 Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
Shaun Posted September 10, 2016 at 12:34 PM Posted September 10, 2016 at 12:34 PM Given the nature of the event, the reason she was there and the subject of the song she did an outstanding job. Absolutely outstanding! 2 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
Pangloss76 Posted September 10, 2016 at 12:37 PM Posted September 10, 2016 at 12:37 PM so Celine has done it again!! made us all teared up ....u know what i think this live performance can use as music video! what u think?for once I'd be happy with them using a tv performance as a music video! It would be perfectly apropriate given the fact that it is closely related to the SUTC event Quote
SlovakClark Posted September 10, 2016 at 12:42 PM Posted September 10, 2016 at 12:42 PM Ive lived with her almost 20 years, she just opens her upper lip and I know if she actually sings or not, but as I said, no worries, she is not stupid, she knows that some of us know, and believes we understand why, and I understand, you can see she almost broke even before she said the name of the song Quote http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/320x240q90/853/qwz9.jpg
fanatik Posted September 10, 2016 at 12:43 PM Posted September 10, 2016 at 12:43 PM (edited) René must be very proud the way things are going since his departure. As for the performance..... incredible oh oh oh ohhh Edited September 10, 2016 at 12:44 PM by fanatik 3 Quote
comingback Posted September 10, 2016 at 12:45 PM Author Posted September 10, 2016 at 12:45 PM I dont wanna ruin your "most amazing performance in years" mood, but that was lipped as hell. Not that I complain, she was just afraid, the same as at BMA, to not be able to deliver, and I dont blame her, but on the other hand, people want to see her emotional, not 100% perfect, but I guess she just doesnt wanna show it Are you kidding me, it was 100 % live. 3 Quote
stevo Posted September 10, 2016 at 12:51 PM Posted September 10, 2016 at 12:51 PM I dont wanna ruin your "most amazing performance in years" mood, but that was lipped as hell. Not that I complain, she was just afraid, the same as at BMA, to not be able to deliver, and I dont blame her, but on the other hand, people want to see her emotional, not 100% perfect, but I guess she just doesnt wanna show it She was live. Obviously live 4 Quote
Ericwwc Posted September 10, 2016 at 12:59 PM Posted September 10, 2016 at 12:59 PM Lololol. Obviously live. When she is lipping she will be having those awkward hands gesture. But this time her overall flow is just perfect. Everything is perfect 2 Quote
celinefanonline Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:07 PM Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:07 PM also u can notice the difference between the studio version and live!this performance it's more Celine, where as in studio she sounded like P!nk in some part! 3 Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
manu23 Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:27 PM Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:27 PM (edited) How great was she last night that even some people think it was lipped? It makes me sad to see that horrible Gaga song at #1 (sorry for the fans here) and not Recovering.. The younger generation is missing so much Edited September 10, 2016 at 01:28 PM by manu23 7 Quote
duri Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:29 PM Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:29 PM OMG! What a perforamnce! I have to say I love this song more now as I saw Céline singing it. It will be great song for live performances. And I love her hair here, I don´t like her shorter hair so much but this way it looks great! Quote http://www.supermusic.sk/obrazky/80543_Celine%209.jpg
Popular Post chawatak Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:47 PM Popular Post Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:47 PM Ive lived with her almost 20 years, she just opens her upper lip and I know if she actually sings or not, but as I said, no worries, she is not stupid, she knows that some of us know, and believes we understand why, and I understand, you can see she almost broke even before she said the name of the song Many people here have lived with her for almost 20 years too, and they know EXACTLY that she sang it LIVE. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtiTUSFeRxI 10 Quote LISTEN TO NEW SONG"Flying On My Own" ON REPEAT!!!> https://vimeo.com/328324551
marc-02 Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:53 PM Posted September 10, 2016 at 01:53 PM Recovering iTunes:#11 Canada#27 Poland#29 Greece#41 France#48 United States#51 Netherlands#56 Brazil#59 Portugal#61 Belgium#71 Luxembourg#75 Denmark#80 Spain#81 Sweden#82 Italy#84 Hong Kong#102 Switzerland#121 South Africa#124 Norway#130 Indonesia#130 Mauritius#149 United Kingdom#149 Austria#185 Thailand Quote
incognito Posted September 10, 2016 at 02:10 PM Posted September 10, 2016 at 02:10 PM Many people here have lived with her for almost 20 years too, and they know EXACTLY that she sang it LIVE. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtiTUSFeRxI One of my friends said it was lipped too and the video they showed me it clearly looked lipped. But I pointed out that in that case Tom Hanks was lipsyncing too as his speech was out of sync. The whole video was a beat off. Quote
scielle Posted September 10, 2016 at 02:15 PM Posted September 10, 2016 at 02:15 PM (edited) Some lovely words about her performance from Tom Hanks in that USA Today article.And a lot of love for Celine and her performance on the interweb! Also, the forum won't let me paste them here, but great pictures continue to be added at the Getty site - http://www.gettyimag...=newest#license Edited September 10, 2016 at 02:16 PM by scielle 2 Quote
scielle Posted September 10, 2016 at 02:31 PM Posted September 10, 2016 at 02:31 PM Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet 2 Quote
superstar85ca Posted September 10, 2016 at 02:47 PM Posted September 10, 2016 at 02:47 PM Loved the performance, loved the dress. Hated the hair. She needs pouf. But that's just a minor detail. 2 Quote
Daysleeper Posted September 10, 2016 at 02:49 PM Posted September 10, 2016 at 02:49 PM That was a pure perfection. I loved everything about that performance. p.s. And I loooooove Céline's new haircut 3 Quote
Popular Post scielle Posted September 10, 2016 at 02:55 PM Popular Post Posted September 10, 2016 at 02:55 PM Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet 8 Quote
nuts2you Posted September 10, 2016 at 03:03 PM Posted September 10, 2016 at 03:03 PM if you guys have notice that everyone want to meet her, 1 Quote
maria_k Posted September 10, 2016 at 03:16 PM Posted September 10, 2016 at 03:16 PM Some lovely words about her performance from Tom Hanks in that USA Today article. I was glad that namely Tom Hanks presented Celine, another class act Sad to see her in interview with Katie Couric alone this time 1 Quote
comingback Posted September 10, 2016 at 03:24 PM Author Posted September 10, 2016 at 03:24 PM Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet She looks so sad and emotional. 3 Quote
nuts2you Posted September 10, 2016 at 03:31 PM Posted September 10, 2016 at 03:31 PM glad to see she didn't wear a wig this time around , I didn't care for the hair just straight , but every thing else was great Love it, I just wish that she could have done it sooner , cause I lost my Mom about 8 yrs ago , still very hard . 1 Quote
comingback Posted September 10, 2016 at 03:34 PM Author Posted September 10, 2016 at 03:34 PM http://www.etonline.com/news/197672_from_celine_dion_to_ben_affleck_the_6_most_memorable_moments_from_stand_up_to_cancer/ 6. Celine Dion Performing the Song Pink Wrote for Her After Her Husband's Death The diva tragically lost her husband, Rene Angelil, to throat cancer earlier this year."I miss Rene every day, and the loss will now be a part of my life," she said. "I also lost my father and my brother Daniel to cancer. A few months ago, during my most difficult time of grieving, I received an unexpected gift from an amazing artist that I have always admired -- Pink. She offered me a song that expresses the power to stand up and stay strong. This most wonderful song is called 'Recovering.'" Quote
scielle Posted September 10, 2016 at 03:39 PM Posted September 10, 2016 at 03:39 PM She looks so sad and emotional. Yeah, I think this is the saddest we've seen her...She's done such a great job putting on a brave face and saying all the right things about moving on, but I wonder how well she's doing, truly. She has thrown herself into work, probably because keeping busy keeps her from dwelling on loss and 'because it's what Rene would have wanted' but I hope she doesn't end up bottling in all that grief, because sooner or later, that becomes toxic. There's this one pic from last night's show where she's clenching her fists so tight you can see just how hard she's fighting to keep it together. I hope every now and then, away from the cameras, she lets herself have a good cry... 3 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted September 10, 2016 at 03:40 PM Posted September 10, 2016 at 03:40 PM Ive lived with her almost 20 years, she just opens her upper lip and I know if she actually sings or not, but as I said, no worries, she is not stupid, she knows that some of us know, and believes we understand why, and I understand, you can see she almost broke even before she said the name of the song LOL it's live. If you're a true fan you'll know right away if she's lipping or not. 2 Quote
yellowrose14 Posted September 10, 2016 at 03:47 PM Posted September 10, 2016 at 03:47 PM I'm very grateful that I got to see via the videos on You Tube. I honestly don't care about the lip synching or not; it is clear that this was an enormous emotional challenge for Celine and she was astoundingly good to me. You could see the feeling flowing in every syllable and expression. I was a little surprised that she didn't mention her BIL who just passed away, but perhaps Liette did not wish her to do this. Quote
artistman2007 Posted September 10, 2016 at 03:50 PM Posted September 10, 2016 at 03:50 PM Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet her body is just wooooow 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.