CelineDionFreak Posted August 7, 2014 at 02:15 PM Posted August 7, 2014 at 02:15 PM Could someone create HQ mp3s oft those 2 Songs that she performed? They Were amazing and it would be nice to have Them on the iPod! I third that- especially Encore et Encore! 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
CELINE MARIE Posted August 7, 2014 at 02:35 PM Author Posted August 7, 2014 at 02:35 PM My friends Here is a link to download my recording of the whole TV show !It lasts 2h21. I hope everything will be OK for everyone to download it ! L'Ete Indien France 2 (02.08.2014).mp4 - 851.1 MBFile not found anymore Quote
ryba Posted August 7, 2014 at 04:34 PM Posted August 7, 2014 at 04:34 PM please guys, lets make a mp3. Unfortunately I don't know how... Quote
Popular Post CELINE MARIE Posted August 7, 2014 at 05:44 PM Author Popular Post Posted August 7, 2014 at 05:44 PM 10 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted August 7, 2014 at 06:23 PM Posted August 7, 2014 at 06:23 PM That's funny Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
DionFanAlways Posted August 7, 2014 at 06:37 PM Posted August 7, 2014 at 06:37 PM Who's the guy? Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Jessyka Posted August 7, 2014 at 06:58 PM Posted August 7, 2014 at 06:58 PM I wonder who that guy is. Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
karalayna Posted August 7, 2014 at 08:46 PM Posted August 7, 2014 at 08:46 PM Who's the guy?I wonder who that guy is.This guy is Vincent Niclo 1 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted August 7, 2014 at 09:10 PM Posted August 7, 2014 at 09:10 PM This guy is Vincent NicloThanks! I guess he didn't have a swimsuit. 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
cup99 Posted August 7, 2014 at 09:15 PM Posted August 7, 2014 at 09:15 PM Could someone create HQ mp3s oft those 2 Songs that she performed? They Were amazing and it would be nice to have Them on the iPod! I have created MP3s of the two songs, they can be downloaded from the link below: https://www.oboom.co...4LSX/CD_MP3.zip Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted August 7, 2014 at 09:24 PM Posted August 7, 2014 at 09:24 PM I have created MP3s of the two songs, they can be downloaded from the link below: https://www.oboom.co...4LSX/CD_MP3.zip Thanks!! Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Jessyka Posted August 7, 2014 at 09:54 PM Posted August 7, 2014 at 09:54 PM This guy is Vincent Niclo Really? I didn't recognize him. I have created MP3s of the two songs, they can be downloaded from the link below: https://www.oboom.co...4LSX/CD_MP3.zip Thank you! Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
cup99 Posted August 7, 2014 at 10:49 PM Posted August 7, 2014 at 10:49 PM I have created MP3s of the two songs, they can be downloaded from the link below: https://www.oboom.co...4LSX/CD_MP3.zip I forgot to add that the password for the zip file is c3l1n3d10n. 1 Quote
chocolatechip15 Posted August 8, 2014 at 12:34 AM Posted August 8, 2014 at 12:34 AM just wish she could be more open here in the states, like she is back HOMEI guess the questions asked are different.In the US people focus more on her career, Vegas, new albums. The artist so to speak. When in Canada, they care more about the person Celine. She is definitely extra-comfortable in Quebec, and especially with Julie, but I think she's had some great open, candid interviews in the States, too. The problem is that many of the interviews in the US tend to be short, and with people who don't know her that well, so they focus on surface things and her new album. But when someone knows her . . or she's on a show for the full hour (a lot rarer in English-speaking shows than French-speaking ones) -- she's often pretty open and candid. I'm thinking of the Katie Couric interview from last year; lots of the Oprah ones; she even went pretty in-depth on Larry King. I keep hoping that one day we'll get an Oprah's Next Chapter with her . . . that would be amazing. 6 Quote
minolli Posted August 8, 2014 at 12:40 AM Posted August 8, 2014 at 12:40 AM She is definitely extra-comfortable in Quebec, and especially with Julie, but I think she's had some great open, candid interviews in the States, too. The problem is that many of the interviews in the US tend to be short, and with people who don't know her that well, so they focus on surface things and her new album. But when someone knows her . . or she's on a show for the full hour (a lot rarer in English-speaking shows than French-speaking ones) -- she's often pretty open and candid. I'm thinking of the Katie Couric interview from last year; lots of the Oprah ones; she even went pretty in-depth on Larry King. I keep hoping that one day we'll get an Oprah's Next Chapter with her . . . that would be amazing. I'd also love to see her on Oprah's Master Class. I think she'd share some interesting things in that format. 5 Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsg43qJH1b1qa4phqo1_400.jpg
DionFanAlways Posted August 8, 2014 at 12:40 AM Posted August 8, 2014 at 12:40 AM She is definitely extra-comfortable in Quebec, and especially with Julie, but I think she's had some great open, candid interviews in the States, too. The problem is that many of the interviews in the US tend to be short, and with people who don't know her that well, so they focus on surface things and her new album. But when someone knows her . . or she's on a show for the full hour (a lot rarer in English-speaking shows than French-speaking ones) -- she's often pretty open and candid. I'm thinking of the Katie Couric interview from last year; lots of the Oprah ones; she even went pretty in-depth on Larry King. I keep hoping that one day we'll get an Oprah's Next Chapter with her . . . that would be amazing.Lol I keep tweeting Oprah for that and for her to be on Master Class (I'd even take Oprah's, 'Where Are They Now?' ) 7 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Jessyka Posted August 8, 2014 at 01:30 PM Posted August 8, 2014 at 01:30 PM To have Celine on Oprah's Master Class would be simply amazing. 3 Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
Felifel55 Posted August 8, 2014 at 02:49 PM Posted August 8, 2014 at 02:49 PM To have Celine on Oprah's Master Class would be simply amazing.That really would be amazing. Those interviews are so stripped back and heartfelt. 1 Quote 'Can you keep a secret?'
ryba Posted August 8, 2014 at 04:21 PM Posted August 8, 2014 at 04:21 PM I have created MP3s of the two songs, they can be downloaded from the link below: https://www.oboom.co...4LSX/CD_MP3.zipOh great! Thanks but unfortunately its no longer available Quote
CELINE MARIE Posted August 8, 2014 at 05:57 PM Author Posted August 8, 2014 at 05:57 PM Oh great! Thanks but unfortunately its no longer available please https://www.sendspace.com/file/l689gvhttps://www.sendspace.com/file/e3ot6e 2 Quote
cup99 Posted August 8, 2014 at 06:26 PM Posted August 8, 2014 at 06:26 PM Oh great! Thanks but unfortunately its no longer available What this means is that someone that frequents this forum has instructed Oboom to remove the files. Quote
ryba Posted August 8, 2014 at 07:22 PM Posted August 8, 2014 at 07:22 PM please https://www.sendspace.com/file/l689gvhttps://www.sendspace.com/file/e3ot6ewow, thank you so very much! :) Sounds really good! I love Encore et Encore Quote
ryba Posted August 8, 2014 at 07:22 PM Posted August 8, 2014 at 07:22 PM (edited) What this means is that someone that frequents this forum has instructed Oboom to remove the files.yes probably, it's a shame... Edited August 8, 2014 at 07:23 PM by ryba Quote
Angel2006 Posted August 8, 2014 at 08:42 PM Posted August 8, 2014 at 08:42 PM More beautiful pics! 7 Quote
LeChauffeur100 Posted August 9, 2014 at 02:56 AM Posted August 9, 2014 at 02:56 AM Does anyone know where can I find "Encore et encore" translated lyrics that actually make sense? I haven't looked for it in the whole topic so I'm sorry if it's already been posted. Quote EVERYONE AFRAID TO BE FORGOTTEN - album & film by ionnalee; out NOW at ionnalee.comhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gF-8uJUpL5A
blueangel92 Posted August 9, 2014 at 03:16 PM Posted August 9, 2014 at 03:16 PM can u tell me the names of 2 songs in the show? Quote http://i610.photobucket.com/albums/tt182/tuongkhanh92/cdvn-1.png Celine Dion Vietnam Facebook Celine Dion Vietnam Blogspot
Jessyka Posted August 9, 2014 at 03:24 PM Posted August 9, 2014 at 03:24 PM can u tell me the names of 2 songs in the show? Encore et Encore and Je L'aime a Mourir Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
anewdayhascome Posted August 10, 2014 at 07:39 PM Posted August 10, 2014 at 07:39 PM Guys, stop wishing for a Bercy DVD, it just won't happen. Why do you say so? I mean, I'm sure we can't count on Bercy DVD but I have no doubt that a live CD with dvd bonus material is within their reach. They have the material from the concert (they can't have recorded only 4 songs) and they have tons of footage taken by Julie's team. It'd be sad if they included only so short snippets in l'Ete indien.... Well, I'm disappointed about the wigs. I mean, I would love to see her in natural hair! 3 Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
littleames Posted August 14, 2014 at 02:52 PM Posted August 14, 2014 at 02:52 PM Her skiing made my day especially because of her wobbly start and graceful finish! I can't even knee board.As far as the hair, I never would have noticed unless someone said something, but I inspected it as the interview went on lol. 2 Quote
TiagoFragoso05 Posted August 15, 2014 at 04:17 AM Posted August 15, 2014 at 04:17 AM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TO_gXJUksdQ&list=UUCo_7CL3eA4kZy4pjiX6t4A Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.