mike_z Posted August 3, 2014 at 03:02 PM Posted August 3, 2014 at 03:02 PM Her voice for "Encore et encore" was soooooo raw. So beautiful. Yeah I'm loving that song! I've always liked their version from 1987. Her voice during "Station Soleil" was pure gold so I can't say I like the new version more. But still it's in full and she has some raw power!! I only wish we could get a good sounding mp3 or YouTube video! 1 Quote
mike_z Posted August 3, 2014 at 03:17 PM Posted August 3, 2014 at 03:17 PM BTW, Anyone else noticed? no "granny" voice! 3 Quote
NicoNV Posted August 3, 2014 at 04:22 PM Posted August 3, 2014 at 04:22 PM (edited) Would you be able to post the links to the Instagram clips, Nico? I am trying to search Instagram but can't figure out how! (Looks like you have to download an app to do anything? I'm so clueless!) Sorry, but I do not know how to post from Instagram (I asked awhile back in the rare photos thread, and no one replied). The app is free, and Instagram accounts are free. In the search feature in the app, search for the hashtag Celine Dion, and if you scroll down a bit the clips are there. Edit: I tried to ID the facebook page with the short clips, but the text was changed to read "The Banned" Greek site. A link to the page is just above, and that facebook page has a few clips as well. The video is available online for French people : http://pluzz.francet...,107015290.html but is inaccessible in Québec or elsewhere than France. Is someone in France able to download the video and post it here please? I second this! I would appreciate it if anyone would post the video. If the video is available on the website posted by orca, then no recording would be necessary. Someone with access would just have to download it, and upload it for those of us who cannot view it. I am sure everyone would appreciate it (to the same degree that those who cannot watch US or UK shows appreciate it when a show is posted for them)! So, please? Edited August 3, 2014 at 04:23 PM by NicoNV 1 Quote
ryba Posted August 3, 2014 at 04:29 PM Posted August 3, 2014 at 04:29 PM Why were the red heads and CD Greece banned from this forum? At least the red heads were a good source of information 1 Quote
powerofamor17 Posted August 3, 2014 at 06:38 PM Posted August 3, 2014 at 06:38 PM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyOTD2Rj-Bk&feature=youtube_gdata_player Quote
powerofamor17 Posted August 3, 2014 at 06:40 PM Posted August 3, 2014 at 06:40 PM Took a while to do it but I finally got them. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eC0bjM5eBLA&feature=youtube_gdata_player Quote
powerofamor17 Posted August 3, 2014 at 06:45 PM Posted August 3, 2014 at 06:45 PM (edited) Beautiful. Dont worry the rest or uploading. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EcvEDaY5Ak&feature=youtube_gdata_player Edited August 3, 2014 at 06:54 PM by powerofamor17 1 Quote
mike_z Posted August 3, 2014 at 06:50 PM Posted August 3, 2014 at 06:50 PM Thank you very much! that's awesome!! 1 Quote
powerofamor17 Posted August 3, 2014 at 06:55 PM Posted August 3, 2014 at 06:55 PM (edited) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGkGlLj7xX4&feature=youtube_gdata_player https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCXUeGSRgLc&feature=youtube_gdata_player Edited August 3, 2014 at 06:56 PM by powerofamor17 Quote
powerofamor17 Posted August 3, 2014 at 06:56 PM Posted August 3, 2014 at 06:56 PM Thank you very much! that's awesome!!Your welcome!! Quote
karalayna Posted August 3, 2014 at 07:14 PM Posted August 3, 2014 at 07:14 PM thank you for share this and I will weit for more Quote
NicoNV Posted August 3, 2014 at 07:47 PM Posted August 3, 2014 at 07:47 PM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyOTD2Rj-Bk&feature=youtube_gdata_player Thanks for trying! Sadly, it seems Production J had them taken down from YouTube 1 Quote
Jessyka Posted August 3, 2014 at 07:53 PM Posted August 3, 2014 at 07:53 PM Thanks for trying! Sadly, it seems Production J had them taken down from YouTube They took down the videos from vimeo too. 2 Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
powerofamor17 Posted August 3, 2014 at 07:59 PM Posted August 3, 2014 at 07:59 PM (edited) Well I still have them on my phone. Any other ways to put it up? Edited August 3, 2014 at 08:07 PM by powerofamor17 1 Quote
NicoNV Posted August 3, 2014 at 08:06 PM Posted August 3, 2014 at 08:06 PM (edited) They took down the videos from vimeo too. Well, that makes sense. No point in global marketing or anything...Too bad there isn't a medium that would allow for simultaneous advertisement, across a variety of mediums that people could share, and then interest and access to the product would grow both within an established fan base and beyond. Oh wait: Internet. Sorry for venting frustration. It shouldn't even frustrate me given how some of her videos are only available in certain countries, but blocked in others. I am sure they have their reasons, and I do understand Copyright concerns and everything (not that it stops me from being frustrated). Celine Dion's website advertised her appearance on the show, to any fan who visited her main page. But, then, they do not post the videos for all fans. Like I said, I am sure they have their reasons, and I do understand numerous teams are involved, and there are legal issues, etc. But, still, it's a frustrating thing to advertise to everyone and then only make it available to a select few (and as I said, this isn't just about this video. Some of her music videos get the same treatment). Production J is Julie Snyder's company, right? Maybe it means Julie will post videos at some point? Or maybe they are just waiting for the show to air both France and in Quebec before they allow it to be posted on the Internet? Well I still have them on my phone. Ill put them on here that way. Thank you!! Edited August 3, 2014 at 08:08 PM by NicoNV Quote
Angel2006 Posted August 3, 2014 at 08:42 PM Posted August 3, 2014 at 08:42 PM There was a French article that said Celine went out into the parking lot to find Rene and show him the wetsuit to see if he liked it. Does anyone know if they show that on L'ete indien? That would be really cute to see. 1 Quote
karalayna Posted August 3, 2014 at 09:17 PM Posted August 3, 2014 at 09:17 PM I don't see something lake this in the show. I also read about this but they didn't show this in l'ete indien or I didn't see it ,but I don't think so Quote
Angel2006 Posted August 3, 2014 at 09:27 PM Posted August 3, 2014 at 09:27 PM I don't see something lake this in the show. I also read about this but they didn't show this in l'ete indien or I didn't see it ,but I don't think so Thanks. That sucks. I was looking foward to seeing that. When I was reading the article I thought it was cute and funny. To bad they didn't show it. Quote
nuts2you Posted August 3, 2014 at 09:55 PM Posted August 3, 2014 at 09:55 PM Celine has a strong connection with her fans and loves them all. she takes time out of her own time to speak to them, to meet them, to sing and speak to them. she has what nearly all singers don't have a strong and beautiful connection with her fans Celine is so passionate about her career and hasn't let the money or being famous change who she is and how she acts which most artists can't do. We should be proud of her becasue I am #CelineDion Quote
chocolatechip15 Posted August 3, 2014 at 10:00 PM Posted August 3, 2014 at 10:00 PM Sorry, but I do not know how to post from Instagram (I asked awhile back in the rare photos thread, and no one replied). The app is free, and Instagram accounts are free. In the search feature in the app, search for the hashtag Celine Dion, and if you scroll down a bit the clips are there. Thanks Nico! I downloaded the app and searched, and the only way I can figure to link it on here is by user. This user has a few short vidoes: http://instagram.com/fcldb But still none of the twins Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted August 3, 2014 at 11:18 PM Posted August 3, 2014 at 11:18 PM Well I still have them on my phone. Any other ways to put it up? Upload to Facebook... Kev x 1 Quote
CELINEFAN01 Posted August 4, 2014 at 12:30 AM Posted August 4, 2014 at 12:30 AM Upload to Facebook... Kev x Yes please Quote
celinelover03 Posted August 4, 2014 at 01:42 AM Posted August 4, 2014 at 01:42 AM Does anyone else find it weird how RC didn't appear at all during this special? I was thinking maybe he would appear with the twins but guess not lol. He was there that night at the hotel I'm sure. Also, I find it strange how they didn't show RC in the car when celine was through the sunroof of the car leaving Bercy because the camera she put on her head was RC's and he was the one who kept sticking it out of the sunroof filming the fans lol! 1 Quote Et je t'aime encore, comme dans les chansons banales...
celinelover03 Posted August 4, 2014 at 01:44 AM Posted August 4, 2014 at 01:44 AM Productoons J removed all videos because it hasn't been premiered in Quebec yet so maybe they don't want people seeing it yet which is just stupid because there's twitter, Instagram, etc where photos have been posted lol. That's also probably why that link with clips from the show are only available to people in France: 1 Quote Et je t'aime encore, comme dans les chansons banales...
ryba Posted August 4, 2014 at 09:00 AM Posted August 4, 2014 at 09:00 AM Well, that makes sense. No point in global marketing or anything...Too bad there isn't a medium that would allow for simultaneous advertisement, across a variety of mediums that people could share, and then interest and access to the product would grow both within an established fan base and beyond. Oh wait: Internet. Sorry for venting frustration. It shouldn't even frustrate me given how some of her videos are only available in certain countries, but blocked in others. I am sure they have their reasons, and I do understand Copyright concerns and everything (not that it stops me from being frustrated). Celine Dion's website advertised her appearance on the show, to any fan who visited her main page. But, then, they do not post the videos for all fans. Like I said, I am sure they have their reasons, and I do understand numerous teams are involved, and there are legal issues, etc. But, still, it's a frustrating thing to advertise to everyone and then only make it available to a select few (and as I said, this isn't just about this video. Some of her music videos get the same treatment). Production J is Julie Snyder's company, right? Maybe it means Julie will post videos at some point? Or maybe they are just waiting for the show to air both France and in Quebec before they allow it to be posted on the Internet? Thank you!! Maybe she got upset because some Celine fans wrote that they can't stand her and she removed all the videos hahaha :D just joking 1 Quote
pame-65 Posted August 4, 2014 at 10:49 AM Posted August 4, 2014 at 10:49 AM Telecharger en HD et gratuitement l'Eté Indien avec Céline ici : http://www.nabbox.com/index.php?/topic/4940-celine-dion-francis-cabrel-fr2-l%C3%A9t%C3%A9-indien-2014-02-08/ 2 Quote
Jessyka Posted August 4, 2014 at 12:30 PM Posted August 4, 2014 at 12:30 PM Telecharger en HD et gratuitement l'Eté Indien avec Céline ici : http://www.nabbox.co...ien-2014-02-08/ Désolé, nous n'avons pas pu trouver cela! 1 Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
Jessyka Posted August 4, 2014 at 02:56 PM Posted August 4, 2014 at 02:56 PM Just found out you have to register on nabbox to get access to the file. I didn't download it yet, but if you're registered you won't get the message above. Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
orca_ab Posted August 4, 2014 at 03:58 PM Posted August 4, 2014 at 03:58 PM I confirm, if you create an account on nabbox and then write a comment on the post, you can download it!! The quality is very good, thank you!! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.