woodstock Posted August 5, 2014 at 05:56 PM Posted August 5, 2014 at 05:56 PM Well I am sorry, I spent more than 2 hours uploading the video on Mega...but it wouldn't give me the link at the end. I don't see what to do, the upload is 100% complete but nothing happens...Can someone try this URL ? Quote
woodstock Posted August 5, 2014 at 06:35 PM Posted August 5, 2014 at 06:35 PM I mean this : http://mega.co.nz/#fm/EsByESZbBut I'm pretty sure it won't work... Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted August 5, 2014 at 07:05 PM Posted August 5, 2014 at 07:05 PM I mean this : http://mega.co.nz/#fm/EsByESZbBut I'm pretty sure it won't work... I can't tell since I'm on my phone, but hopefully it'll work! Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Angel2006 Posted August 5, 2014 at 07:46 PM Posted August 5, 2014 at 07:46 PM Can someone please make screen caps of Celine's abs from the costume changes? They are like wow! What is this womens secret? 1 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted August 5, 2014 at 08:04 PM Posted August 5, 2014 at 08:04 PM Well I am sorry, I spent more than 2 hours uploading the video on Mega...but it wouldn't give me the link at the end. I don't see what to do, the upload is 100% complete but nothing happens...Can someone try this URL ?Thanks for your efforts Woodstock! 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
woodstock Posted August 5, 2014 at 08:05 PM Posted August 5, 2014 at 08:05 PM I can't tell since I'm on my phone, but hopefully it'll work!I tried from another computer and it's not working.I'm so sorry for you US fans, I don't get why my Uptobox link won't work for you. I'll try to find something else tomorrow (it's the evening in Paris !). If ever someone who downloaded from my link wants to upload it again, well they can do it Quote
ryba Posted August 5, 2014 at 08:07 PM Posted August 5, 2014 at 08:07 PM Can someone please make screen caps of Celine's abs from the costume changes? They are like wow! What is this womens secret? she is probably working out regulary Quote
cup99 Posted August 5, 2014 at 08:07 PM Posted August 5, 2014 at 08:07 PM (edited) The link by woodstock does not work. For anyone struggling to download the file from Nabbox I have uploaded the file to my Google Drive. You can download the file from the link below: https://docs.google....RaUE/edit?pli=1 The password for the zip file is c3l1n3d10n. (That's a zero not the letter O just in case some people struggle with the password!) The file is 3GB by the way but at least you can download it at your maximum broadband speed and not some stupid limited speed. Edited August 5, 2014 at 08:10 PM by cup99 2 Quote
celine-rc Posted August 5, 2014 at 08:16 PM Posted August 5, 2014 at 08:16 PM I have to say that this show was just amazing !!!!!!!! Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
brujocrow Posted August 5, 2014 at 08:19 PM Posted August 5, 2014 at 08:19 PM I tried from another computer and it's not working.I'm so sorry for you US fans, I don't get why my Uptobox link won't work for you. I'll try to find something else tomorrow (it's the evening in Paris !). If ever someone who downloaded from my link wants to upload it again, well they can do it May the Great Pumpkin bless and keep you. Thanks for trying! 1 Quote Better the pride that resides in a citizen of the world, than the pride that divides when a colorful rag is unfurled. Neil Ellwood Peart
CelineDionFreak Posted August 5, 2014 at 08:27 PM Posted August 5, 2014 at 08:27 PM The link by woodstock does not work. For anyone struggling to download the file from Nabbox I have uploaded the file to my Google Drive. You can download the file from the link below: https://docs.google....RaUE/edit?pli=1 The password for the zip file is c3l1n3d10n. (That's a zero not the letter O just in case some people struggle with the password!) The file is 3GB by the way but at least you can download it at your maximum broadband speed and not some stupid limited speed. Thanks!! Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Angel2006 Posted August 5, 2014 at 10:19 PM Posted August 5, 2014 at 10:19 PM Found some more pics. I also found one pic of her costume change for Bercy concert footageHopefully someone can find more pics of the costume change footage. I would really like some pics of those amazing abs. Quote
lyn Posted August 5, 2014 at 11:01 PM Posted August 5, 2014 at 11:01 PM (edited) way to go, celine!! hhahaha enleve tout indeed Edited August 5, 2014 at 11:05 PM by lyn 1 Quote Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.
CELINEFAN01 Posted August 5, 2014 at 11:13 PM Posted August 5, 2014 at 11:13 PM it is on youtube guys https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=AE3WFGwOBHM :clap: 5 Quote
Jessyka Posted August 5, 2014 at 11:20 PM Posted August 5, 2014 at 11:20 PM Probably not for long. Hurry up, guys! Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
homerton Posted August 5, 2014 at 11:48 PM Posted August 5, 2014 at 11:48 PM celine looks a million dollars wow she sounds great too. The Queen 1 Quote
Jessyka Posted August 5, 2014 at 11:53 PM Posted August 5, 2014 at 11:53 PM My fave 4 Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
Jessyka Posted August 6, 2014 at 12:24 AM Posted August 6, 2014 at 12:24 AM Another one 1 Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
Peppercorn1991 Posted August 6, 2014 at 12:29 AM Posted August 6, 2014 at 12:29 AM Does anyone have any screen shots in HQ I could use as a wallpaper for my ipad? Really love her hair.... So fresh! She looks amazing ... Kev x 1 Quote
puttybuddy Posted August 6, 2014 at 12:35 AM Posted August 6, 2014 at 12:35 AM She's just more beautiful every time I see her. WOW! 2 Quote The greatest voice ever! ♥
Jessyka Posted August 6, 2014 at 12:36 AM Posted August 6, 2014 at 12:36 AM Does anyone have any screen shots in HQ I could use as a wallpaper for my ipad? Really love her hair.... So fresh! She looks amazing ... Kev x I posted two huge ones. I will try to post more. 2 Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
mike_z Posted August 6, 2014 at 12:39 AM Posted August 6, 2014 at 12:39 AM I think Céline's hair was a blond wig, because when she wore the bun her natural hair was much darker! And then she went back to the wig the was using in Vegas for the cristening! 2 Quote
incognito Posted August 6, 2014 at 12:43 AM Posted August 6, 2014 at 12:43 AM She uses the hair of 46 virgins for those wigs! 7 Quote
Jessyka Posted August 6, 2014 at 12:53 AM Posted August 6, 2014 at 12:53 AM She uses the hair of 46 virgins for those wigs! I don't doubt it! 1 Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
Jessyka Posted August 6, 2014 at 01:09 AM Posted August 6, 2014 at 01:09 AM One more: Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
québecflower Posted August 6, 2014 at 01:58 AM Posted August 6, 2014 at 01:58 AM great moment, Celine was great in what she was saying, and the others guests also, Fred Pellerin is so funny 1 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
blueangel92 Posted August 6, 2014 at 04:46 AM Posted August 6, 2014 at 04:46 AM The link by woodstock does not work. For anyone struggling to download the file from Nabbox I have uploaded the file to my Google Drive. You can download the file from the link below: https://docs.google....RaUE/edit?pli=1 The password for the zip file is c3l1n3d10n. (That's a zero not the letter O just in case some people struggle with the password!) The file is 3GB by the way but at least you can download it at your maximum broadband speed and not some stupid limited speed. (((((. so many people access. i cant download it 1 Quote http://i610.photobucket.com/albums/tt182/tuongkhanh92/cdvn-1.png Celine Dion Vietnam Facebook Celine Dion Vietnam Blogspot
blueangel92 Posted August 6, 2014 at 04:57 AM Posted August 6, 2014 at 04:57 AM i have an idea. in this forum, there are so many people extremely good at French. Why dont you make us a favor by creating English subtitles in order that everyone can surely understand this wonderful talkshow. We all know that Celine is always confident herself when she speaks her mother tongue. We all for sure appreciate it big time. Quote http://i610.photobucket.com/albums/tt182/tuongkhanh92/cdvn-1.png Celine Dion Vietnam Facebook Celine Dion Vietnam Blogspot
lyn Posted August 6, 2014 at 05:05 AM Posted August 6, 2014 at 05:05 AM i have an idea. in this forum, there are so many people extremely good at French. Why dont you make us a favor by creating English subtitles in order that everyone can surely understand this wonderful talkshow. We all know that Celine is always confident herself when she speaks her mother tongue. We all for sure appreciate it big time. Haha that sounds ridiculously tedious but of course i'd really appreciate it. Actually what would be awesome is closed captioning in french.. (Not requesting it though..) that i can google and would then would help me learn french to understand future interviews she speaks so fast and in a slang that was not sufficiently introduced to me by my trusty "je veux bien!" textbook. Quote Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.