Jessyka Posted September 4, 2014 at 08:13 PM Posted September 4, 2014 at 08:13 PM Glasses 2 Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
smash Posted September 4, 2014 at 08:26 PM Posted September 4, 2014 at 08:26 PM Love this picture Looks very cute with her glasses on. Sharon 1 Quote
Felifel55 Posted September 4, 2014 at 10:22 PM Posted September 4, 2014 at 10:22 PM Loving the glasses!!! She wears them so well 2 Quote 'Can you keep a secret?'
dawn Posted September 5, 2014 at 09:50 AM Posted September 5, 2014 at 09:50 AM TV5Monde changed the broadcast schedule of L'été Indien. Celine Dion emission will broadcast next 12 (Friday) to Belgium, France, Switzerland and Magreb and, 13 of september (Saturday) to the rest of the world. http://www.tv5.org/cms/chaine-francophone/tv5monde/Espace-presse/Communiques/p-28888-TV5MONDE-diffuse-L-ETE-INDIEN-Emission-presentee-par-Michel-Drucker-et-Julie-Snyder.htm Les téléspectateurs français, belges et suisses pourront voir ou revoir l’émission tous les vendredis à partir du 12 septembre à 21h : Vendredi 12 septembre : Céline Dion, Francis Cabrel, Fred Pellerin, Vincent Niclo…Vendredi 19 septembre : Patrick Bruel, Linda Lemay, Mika, Cœur de pirate…Vendredi 26 septembre : Stromae, Garou, Marie-Mai, Marc Labrèche, Xavier Dolan…Vendredi 3 octobre : Véronic DiCaire, Roch Voisine, Stéphane Rousseau… Dates et horaires de diffusions par chaîne :* Les vendredis 12, 19, 26 septembre et 3 octobre sur :TV5MONDE France Belgique Suisse à 21h heure de ParisTV5MONDE Maghreb Orient à 17h heure de Beyrouth * Les samedis 13, 20 et 27 septembre et 4 octobre sur :TV5MONDE Europe : à 21h00 heure de Berlin (Uniquement les samedis 13, 20 et 27 septembre)TV5MONDE Afrique : à 21h00 heure de DakarTV5MONDE Asie : à 20h00 heure de BangkokTV5MONDE Amérique Latine : à 23h00 heure de Buenos AiresTV5MONDE Etats-Unis : à 23h heure de New YorkTV5MONDE Pacifique : à 19h15 heure de Tokyo 1 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted September 6, 2014 at 01:11 PM Posted September 6, 2014 at 01:11 PM More to come?@7Jours avec @snyderjulie & Michel Drucker + photo inédite. pic.twitter.com/L2JdX0BN6I Celine Dion and Julie Snyder Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
DionFanAlways Posted September 7, 2014 at 03:17 PM Posted September 7, 2014 at 03:17 PM I would love to see all the footage of her water skiing, they had to film more then the little bit they showed! 4 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
CELINE MARIE Posted September 7, 2014 at 03:26 PM Author Posted September 7, 2014 at 03:26 PM (edited) Edited September 7, 2014 at 03:30 PM by CELINE MARIE 1 Quote
smash Posted September 7, 2014 at 03:58 PM Posted September 7, 2014 at 03:58 PM I still don't know why Celine wore all that bling when she was water skiing. She should just have worn the wet suite. With all the gold on, it sort of reminds me of the older "Star Wars" series. Sorry, it's only my opinion. No one comes out of the water wearing that, even if she was going straight onto a show. The makeup as well, could have been much less, and then when she went to get changed, they could have done everything properly. It just all looks so false. But that's our Celine, we go with what she does, if that's how she likes it.Hope I haven't put my foot in it. Sorry, don't mean to upset anyone. Sharon 2 Quote
smash Posted September 7, 2014 at 06:07 PM Posted September 7, 2014 at 06:07 PM I still don't know why Celine wore all that bling when she was water skiing. She should just have worn the wet suite. With all the gold on, it sort of reminds me of the older "Star Wars" series. Sorry, it's only my opinion. No one comes out of the water wearing that, even if she was going straight onto a show. The makeup as well, could have been much less, and then when she went to get changed, they could have done everything properly. It just all looks so false. But that's our Celine, we go with what she does, if that's how she likes it.Hope I haven't put my foot in it. Sorry, don't mean to upset anyone. Sharon Sorry, think i meant "Star Trek" series. Sharon 1 Quote
Davey84 Posted September 7, 2014 at 06:47 PM Posted September 7, 2014 at 06:47 PM Yesterday I recorded L'Été Indien on TV Monde Europe, it was listed like that aswell... but it aired a stupid variétee show Does anyone know what happened Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
karalayna Posted September 7, 2014 at 07:35 PM Posted September 7, 2014 at 07:35 PM (edited) Yesterday I recorded L'Été Indien on TV Monde Europe, it was listed like that aswell... but it aired a stupid variétee show Does anyone know what happened L'ete indien will be on air next week on sept 12 Edited September 7, 2014 at 07:49 PM by karalayna Quote
DionFanAlways Posted September 7, 2014 at 08:48 PM Posted September 7, 2014 at 08:48 PM I wonder what she is drawing? 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Angel2006 Posted September 7, 2014 at 09:11 PM Posted September 7, 2014 at 09:11 PM I wonder what she is drawing? Maybe she's drawing out the stage design of how she wants everything to look on the stage, where she wants people to stand when there singing with her and all the little details. That's just my guess anyways, because Celine is a very creative person. 1 Quote
CELINE MARIE Posted September 7, 2014 at 09:51 PM Author Posted September 7, 2014 at 09:51 PM (edited) Edited September 7, 2014 at 09:52 PM by CELINE MARIE 5 Quote
Del Posted September 7, 2014 at 09:52 PM Posted September 7, 2014 at 09:52 PM Looking forward to watch the show tonight on TVA. 5 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
nuts2you Posted September 7, 2014 at 10:13 PM Posted September 7, 2014 at 10:13 PM dang , Rene LOOKS GREAT if you ask me, just hope he stays that way, ,, HAPPY WIFE/ HAPPY LIFE 3 Quote
CELINEFAN01 Posted September 7, 2014 at 11:05 PM Posted September 7, 2014 at 11:05 PM I miss the water ski, anything new from the french version? Quote
québecflower Posted September 7, 2014 at 11:14 PM Posted September 7, 2014 at 11:14 PM nothing new until now.. 1 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
DionFanAlways Posted September 7, 2014 at 11:34 PM Posted September 7, 2014 at 11:34 PM nothing new until now..Oh cliff hanger!!!! Do tell 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
DionFanAlways Posted September 7, 2014 at 11:35 PM Posted September 7, 2014 at 11:35 PM Yeah Rene looks wonderful in that pic with Aldo! 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Del Posted September 7, 2014 at 11:46 PM Posted September 7, 2014 at 11:46 PM nothing new until now.. I noticed that the edit is a tad different. 1 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
québecflower Posted September 7, 2014 at 11:52 PM Posted September 7, 2014 at 11:52 PM I noticed that the edit is a tad different.yes , there is some difference after the ski thing... 1 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Del Posted September 8, 2014 at 12:10 AM Posted September 8, 2014 at 12:10 AM yes , there is some difference after the ski thing... I also noticed that they cut the part out where Celine said that Rene was doing well as I think that was near the beginning. I also don't remember in the broadcast from France where they were talking about Julie and politics. I figured those are edits due to the market it's being broadcasted to. 2 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
québecflower Posted September 8, 2014 at 12:13 AM Posted September 8, 2014 at 12:13 AM I also noticed that they cut the part out where Celine said that Rene was doing well as I think that was near the beginning. I also don't remember in the broadcast from France where they were talking about Julie and politics. I figured those are edits due to the market it's being broadcasted to.exactly, i think they cut some comments made by Celine about René's health. I won't say what is the meaning i give to that. 1 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Del Posted September 8, 2014 at 12:33 AM Posted September 8, 2014 at 12:33 AM I love how I recognized the scenes showing Halifax. Oh the North West Arm, such a beautiful place. Quote Instagram: @delphis78
CELINEFAN01 Posted September 8, 2014 at 12:54 AM Posted September 8, 2014 at 12:54 AM Is someone recording this version? Quote
Del Posted September 8, 2014 at 01:03 AM Posted September 8, 2014 at 01:03 AM Je L'aime a Mourir was just Quote Instagram: @delphis78
CELINEFAN01 Posted September 8, 2014 at 01:03 AM Posted September 8, 2014 at 01:03 AM The last part awwwwww Celine &Rene, What did veline said at the car? It seems funny hahaha Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.