Jump to content

Celine Dion in New Talk Show Julie Snyder and Michel Drucker L'été indien dès l'automne TVA & France2 2014


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

The last part awwwwww Celine &Rene, What did veline said at the car? It seems funny hahaha

The part where she is eating chips? She said, you want a autograph my love. Something close to that :) Edited by DionFanAlways
  • Like 1
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted

Site officiel #eteindien accessible maintenant voir sectionVIDÉO séquences coupées au montage+ coulisses EXCLSIVITÉS http://www.leteindien.ca

 

Not available in my location..... :cry: Can someone see what the ones on the side are? Something about Aldo and carrots :)

I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted

Site officiel #eteindien accessible maintenant voir sectionVIDÉO séquences coupées au montage+ coulisses EXCLSIVITÉS http://www.leteindien.ca

 

Not available in my location..... :cry: Can someone see what the ones on the side are? Something about Aldo and carrots :)

 

There's a lot of new footage, including Rene and I can't watch it either😩 can someone post that on youtube PLEASE??? ))):

  • Like 3
Posted

The last part awwwwww Celine &Rene, What did veline said at the car? It seems funny hahaha

The part where she is eating chips? She said, you want a autograph my love. Something close to that :)

 

How is everyone who's not in Canada watching this??? When I go to the TVA site, it says "not available in your country or location" :(

  • Like 2
Posted

How is everyone who's not in Canada watching this??? When I go to the TVA site, it says "not available in your country or location" :(

Exactly, not available in my country!!! :cursing: Don't get me started!! :mellow:
  • Like 2
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted

http://illicoweb.vid...-de-Celine-Dion

 

here is 13 minutos of footage, including funny moments between Celine& Rene, does anyone have an account?

 

 

I want to see this too :cry: :cry:

 

 

 

:cry:

 

I think you have to be Canadian to even subscribe to that, too -- it says: "All Videotron customers now have access to on-demand illico content including movies and series, no matter where they are in Canada." Not fair!!

Posted (edited)

A bunch of the videos have been uploaded on the official L'Ete Indien YouTube page -- and are available in the US!! YAY!! I don't think this is everything (don't see the video with Celine and the carrot or the Aldo Giampolo one) - but loving these!!

 

https://www.youtube....officiel/videos

Edited by chocolatechip15
  • Like 5
Posted
I sent them an inbox and they answer me that they will work on that... To everybody can watch it, they didnt confirmed anything but maybe if you guys send one too, they ll post the rest of the footage
  • Like 1
Posted
The ones on the website I believe are the ones that were not in L'ete indien. Just extras...I hope to see RC or Rene in these!(:

Et je t'aime encore, comme dans les chansons banales...

post-31127-0-19533500-1400737951_thumb.jpg

Posted

L'ete indien will be on air next week on sept 12

 

Ok thanks! Weird that is was wrongly advertised then! :wacko:


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted
awesome pix! :wub2:
  • Like 1


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted

 

 

I think you have to be Canadian to even subscribe to that, too -- it says: "All Videotron customers now have access to on-demand illico content including movies and series, no matter where they are in Canada." Not fair!!

accessible only to Videotron customers. They don't provide service outside of Quebec.
  • Like 1
Instagram: @delphis78
Posted

1456573_1537305699835378_7754848639595073350_n.jpg?oh=0a50f153b941cb4a63eaa0ee78779fe2&oe=54998004&__gda__=1418623164_84452061f1215a20b4691d9c83f31d3f

 

 

Love this!

  • Like 3

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg

 

Posted

10672297_785405858186284_8308692480922831138_n.jpg?oh=f34cdff4dd89d32bffe30221eac61e90&oe=54A1A6B4&__gda__=1419388638_533e2aaa7b62dd61bc081a1b6c8d108910377078_10152390187837972_2317368978559766179_n.jpg?oh=4a0d4a4430d31d78eb72897fd0e1a586&oe=5495EFAD

10645301_785405844852952_7980559968390893104_n.jpg?oh=2a954a5edf0bc191d35c4e7c7b04e8dc&oe=548377EF

 

Awwh, Celine with her godchild, very sweet. And Rene, he looks so nice in that picture, the quiet spoken one, the perfect gentleman!!

 

Sharon

  • Like 1
Posted

1456573_1537305699835378_7754848639595073350_n.jpg?oh=0a50f153b941cb4a63eaa0ee78779fe2&oe=54998004&__gda__=1418623164_84452061f1215a20b4691d9c83f31d3f

10685504_1537305799835368_2084612372975595663_n.jpg?oh=56e6f8050cf54c70a533fb0a2636b8b1&oe=549E1EAA&__gda__=1419102099_15df801b9e62d583a22fa19c829de805

Now what on earth is a person supposed to say when we see pictures like that!! WOW!! WOW!! Gorgeous!!

 

Sharon

Posted (edited)

http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player_tmp/ETEINDIEN_Passage_Dion_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg

10644922_1537305669835381_5380434018024288429_n.jpg?oh=e19ad44026de9fc7c107216520d0f852&oe=54973B24&__gda__=1419970382_b0a0aee1754b8246f465fdd96d873b11

Edited by CELINE MARIE
  • Like 6
hqdefault.jpg

Posted

http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player_tmp/ETEINDIEN_Passage_Dion_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg

 

Nice to see something of the parking lot thing!!

  • Like 5

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted
can somabady give this wideos of behind the scenes on youtube thanks because on the site of lete Indien I can't watch it because is not avaible in my cuntry
  • Like 1
Posted
Today at 7 on Illico they will show 3 exclusives videos, including Celine&Rene footage, let's hope TVA post it too
  • Like 1
Posted
Posted
  • Like 1

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted
I love seeing her this way, goof - ball celine just wish she like this here in the states, we NEVER see this side of her,
  • Like 4
Posted
Too funny when Julie tries to take them :laugh:
  • Like 3
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted

Today at 7 on Illico they will show 3 exclusives videos, including Celine&Rene footage, let's hope TVA post it too

when they show this 3 videos please can someone post them on youtube or somewhere where every people can watch them no meter where they live (avaible in evey cuntry not only for canadian people ) thank you
  • Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...