smash Posted August 17, 2014 at 04:54 PM Posted August 17, 2014 at 04:54 PM Sorry to ask again, but has no one managed to get this full show in HD yet, the 3G version. I know it was on Nabbox, might still be there. But i can't register, don't understand French. If not, it's ok, would just like to see it in REALLY excellant quality. Sharon 1 Quote
anewdayhascome Posted August 17, 2014 at 07:41 PM Posted August 17, 2014 at 07:41 PM I hope that someone will upload it in MM section once it airs in Quebec 4 Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
littleames Posted August 18, 2014 at 03:38 AM Posted August 18, 2014 at 03:38 AM (edited) Sorry to ask again, but has no one managed to get this full show in HD yet, the 3G version. I know it was on Nabbox, might still be there. But i can't register, don't understand French. If not, it's ok, would just like to see it in REALLY excellant quality. SharonI have it downloaded.I used the link on page 21 by cup99. It's really good quality. PS watching it right now again....Celine is in such EXCELLENT shape it's ridiculous. I need to exercise. Edited August 18, 2014 at 03:40 AM by littleames 1 Quote
Jessyka Posted August 18, 2014 at 01:33 PM Posted August 18, 2014 at 01:33 PM Sorry to ask again, but has no one managed to get this full show in HD yet, the 3G version. I know it was on Nabbox, might still be there. But i can't register, don't understand French. If not, it's ok, would just like to see it in REALLY excellant quality. Sharon Sharon, I don't understand French either, I used Google translator.I can help you if you want to. 1 Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
smash Posted August 18, 2014 at 03:29 PM Posted August 18, 2014 at 03:29 PM I have it downloaded.I used the link on page 21 by cup99. It's really good quality. PS watching it right now again....Celine is in such EXCELLENT shape it's ridiculous. I need to exercise.Hi, I tried the google by cup99, shame, he sent me the link via my personal message, i started the first download last night, and it downloaded throughout the night, when i got up this morning, i saw that it had failed. I started it again, staight away, it said 11hrs, i kept my eyes on this download like a hawk, checking to see if it is still dowloading, at about 4.20pm this afternoon, it was showing 3.4G wirh 12 minutes to go. i was sooo excited. I said to myself, yes, i've got it. Went to do something quickly, come back to check, there AGAIN, it says failed. So it fails for me just about at the end, i don't know what to do anymore. I really appreciated it that cup99 sent me the link, it was very kind of him. Sharon Quote
smash Posted August 18, 2014 at 03:41 PM Posted August 18, 2014 at 03:41 PM Sharon, I don't understand French either, I used Google translator.I can help you if you want to.Hello there, thanks for wanting to help me, when it came out in Nabbox, i sort of guessed my way through the first part, got it a little bit right, then i was clueless. My husband wanted to help me with the google translater thing. I will ask him tonight if we can give it a try. If we don't come right, i might just take you up on that offer of helping me. Thanks very much, that is sweet of you Sharon Quote
littleames Posted August 18, 2014 at 03:42 PM Posted August 18, 2014 at 03:42 PM Hi, I tried the google by cup99, shame, he sent me the link via my personal message, i started the first download last night, and it downloaded throughout the night, when i got up this morning, i saw that it had failed. I started it again, staight away, it said 11hrs, i kept my eyes on this download like a hawk, checking to see if it is still dowloading, at about 4.20pm this afternoon, it was showing 3.4G wirh 12 minutes to go. i was sooo excited. I said to myself, yes, i've got it. Went to do something quickly, come back to check, there AGAIN, it says failed. So it fails for me just about at the end, i don't know what to do anymore. I really appreciated it that cup99 sent me the link, it was very kind of him. SharonHmm...it downloaded for me in about 40mins-1hr. I just went outside and let it do it's thing. I dont know what's wrong. 1 Quote
QueenCeline87 Posted August 18, 2014 at 03:46 PM Posted August 18, 2014 at 03:46 PM Who knew this would be the last interview we will see in god only knows how long!? 7 Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
CelineDionFreak Posted August 18, 2014 at 03:59 PM Posted August 18, 2014 at 03:59 PM Who knew this would be the last interview we will see in god only knows how long!? I was thinking about that too. Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
smash Posted August 18, 2014 at 04:01 PM Posted August 18, 2014 at 04:01 PM Hmm...it downloaded for me in about 40mins-1hr. I just went outside and let it do it's thing. I dont know what's wrong. I'm so happy for you that you have it, that's nice, Me neither, i don't know why it's doing that. But, no worries, i will get it one day, hopefully. Sharon Quote
Fuzzy Posted August 21, 2014 at 09:46 PM Posted August 21, 2014 at 09:46 PM They just aired the tv ad on TVA for the broadcast on September 7. I don't know, I feel weird... Quote http://i43.tinypic.com/vne96v.jpg
DionFanAlways Posted August 21, 2014 at 10:00 PM Posted August 21, 2014 at 10:00 PM They just aired the tv ad on TVA for the broadcast on September 7. I don't know, I feel weird...It will feel strange because she sounds amazing! Also she looked and spoke like nothing was wrong but that's just the professional that she is. 6 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
smash Posted August 22, 2014 at 12:10 AM Posted August 22, 2014 at 12:10 AM I hope that someone will upload it in MM section once it airs in QuebecThat would be nice for sure. Have'nt had anything put in the MM section for ages. In HD if possible. Sharon 1 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted August 22, 2014 at 12:17 AM Posted August 22, 2014 at 12:17 AM That would be nice for sure. Have'nt had anything put in the MM section for ages. In HD if possible. Sharon It really would! It's be nice, to pretty much have her last interview for bit. 3 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
dawn Posted August 22, 2014 at 07:42 PM Posted August 22, 2014 at 07:42 PM http://www.tv5.org/c...ulie-Snyder.htm Communiqué de presseParis, le lundi 4 août TV5MONDE diffuse « L’ÉTÉ INDIEN » - Emission présentée par Michel Drucker et Julie Snyder TV5MONDE diffusera à partir du 5 septembre « L’Été Indien », premier talk-show franco-québécois présenté par Michel Drucker et Julie Snyder, qui réunit les plus grands artistes de la francophonie ayant marqué la saison 2013-2014. Il était naturel pour TV5MONDE, dont la mission est de promouvoir les artistes francophones à travers le monde, de diffuser ce programme sur toutes ses chaînes.Durant tout le mois de septembre, la chaîne culturelle francophone donnera ainsi un écho mondial à l’Été Indien - émission de France2, chaîne partenaire de TV5MONDE - en la retransmettant sur ses 8 chaînes. Coproduites par Production J et Carson Prod, les 4 émissions de cette première saison ont été tournées en public et en plein air à Montréal mettant à l’honneur des invités tels que Céline Dion, Stromae, Francis Cabrel, Véronic DiCaire, Mika, Patrick Bruel, Garou…pour lesquels seront retracés en interviews et en reportages leurs succès et leur actualité. Les téléspectateurs français, belges et suisses pourront voir ou revoir l’émission tous les vendredis à partir du 5 septembre à 21h : Vendredi 5 septembre : Céline Dion, Francis Cabrel, Fred Pellerin, Vincent Niclo…Vendredi 12 septembre : Patrick Bruel, Linda Lemay, Mika, C½ur de pirate…Vendredi 19 septembre : Stromae, Garou, Marie-Mai, Marc Labrèche, Xavier Dolan…Vendredi 26 septembre : Véronic DiCaire, Roch Voisine, Stéphane Rousseau… Dates et horaires de diffusions par chaîne :* Les vendredis 5, 12, 19 et 26 septembre sur :TV5MONDE France Belgique Suisse à 21h heure de ParisTV5MONDE Maghreb Orient à 17h heure de Beyrouth * Les samedis 6, 13, 20 et 27 septembre sur :TV5MONDE Europe : à 21h00 heure de BerlinTV5MONDE Afrique : à 21h00 heure de DakarTV5MONDE Asie : à 20h00 heure de BangkokTV5MONDE Amérique Latine : à 23h00 heure de Buenos AiresTV5MONDE Etats-Unis : à 23h heure de New YorkTV5MONDE Pacifique : à 19h15 heure de Tokyo 1 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted August 22, 2014 at 08:00 PM Posted August 22, 2014 at 08:00 PM http://www.tv5.org/c...ulie-Snyder.htmWhat's it saying about the US (Etats-Unis)? Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
dawn Posted August 22, 2014 at 10:04 PM Posted August 22, 2014 at 10:04 PM What's it saying about the US (Etats-Unis)? The talk-show will be broadcast on TV5Monde USA, on September 6 at 23:00 p.m. New York Time. Enviado desde mi GT-S6500D usando Tapatalk 2 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted August 22, 2014 at 10:06 PM Posted August 22, 2014 at 10:06 PM The talk-show will be broadcast on TV5Monde USA, on September 6 at 23:00 p.m. New York Time. Enviado desde mi GT-S6500D usando Tapatalk 2 Oh ok! Maybe I have that channel, I don't know! Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
CELINE MARIE Posted September 3, 2014 at 09:02 PM Author Posted September 3, 2014 at 09:02 PM 4 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted September 3, 2014 at 09:50 PM Posted September 3, 2014 at 09:50 PM (edited) What does "complices" mean? I know the rest means "Celine and me are very". Edited September 3, 2014 at 09:51 PM by CelineDionFreak Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
québecflower Posted September 3, 2014 at 10:53 PM Posted September 3, 2014 at 10:53 PM What does "complices" mean? I know the rest means "Celine and me are very". Être complice sous-entend qu'on a créé un lien affectif avec l'autre et qu'une relation de confiance s'est installée. Partnership implies an emotional bond with someone in which a relationship of trust develops. 4 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Jessyka Posted September 3, 2014 at 11:41 PM Posted September 3, 2014 at 11:41 PM I can't get over that outfit. 1 Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
CelineDionFreak Posted September 4, 2014 at 02:23 AM Posted September 4, 2014 at 02:23 AM Être complice sous-entend qu'on a créé un lien affectif avec l'autre et qu'une relation de confiance s'est installée. Partnership implies an emotional bond with someone in which a relationship of trust develops. Oh ok!! So it means like a partnership! Merci. Every bit of French practice helps! Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
smash Posted September 4, 2014 at 08:10 AM Posted September 4, 2014 at 08:10 AM http://www.tv5.org/c...ulie-Snyder.htmSorry to worry you guys, we here in South Africa, get the TV5Monde Africa, so we will get it? On those dates listed at the bottom, where Africa is mentioned, or is it on a particular date. Sharon Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted September 4, 2014 at 11:41 AM Posted September 4, 2014 at 11:41 AM On my cable provider, Id have to pay $10 just for the channel to watch it tomorrow, so I'm not watching it. Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Jessyka Posted September 4, 2014 at 12:28 PM Posted September 4, 2014 at 12:28 PM What about assimilator? Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
CELINE MARIE Posted September 4, 2014 at 03:17 PM Author Posted September 4, 2014 at 03:17 PM 5 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted September 4, 2014 at 05:13 PM Posted September 4, 2014 at 05:13 PM Nice!! Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
CELINE MARIE Posted September 4, 2014 at 05:42 PM Author Posted September 4, 2014 at 05:42 PM next new 2 Quote
CELINE MARIE Posted September 4, 2014 at 05:42 PM Author Posted September 4, 2014 at 05:42 PM next new 3 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.