CELINEFAN01 Posted August 4, 2014 at 04:24 PM Posted August 4, 2014 at 04:24 PM (edited) I confirm, if you create an account on nabbox and then write a comment on the post, you can download it!! The quality is very good, thank you!! Thanks!!, 😃 Edited August 4, 2014 at 04:29 PM by CELINEFAN01 Quote
CELINEFAN01 Posted August 4, 2014 at 04:26 PM Posted August 4, 2014 at 04:26 PM (edited) I confirm, if you create an account on nabbox and then write a comment on the post, you can download it!! The quality is very good, thank you!!I confirm, if you create an account on nabbox and then write a comment on the post, you can download it!! The quality is very good, thank you!! It is still there? Cuz it's not working 😔 Edited August 4, 2014 at 04:29 PM by CELINEFAN01 Quote
pame-65 Posted August 4, 2014 at 04:38 PM Posted August 4, 2014 at 04:38 PM (edited) PERRUQUE / WIG ?? Edited August 4, 2014 at 04:57 PM by pame-65 3 Quote
Celinefan2 Posted August 4, 2014 at 04:49 PM Posted August 4, 2014 at 04:49 PM It's not working for me too Could You upload it somewhere else for us to download? Please Quote
orca_ab Posted August 4, 2014 at 05:32 PM Posted August 4, 2014 at 05:32 PM (edited) It should be working because the file is still online. Go on this link: http://www.nabbox.com/ then create an account in the upper right corner.After this, click on this link while still being logged in on nabbox : http://www.nabbox.co...al_id=&langid=1.So, to have access to the file, you just have to reply to the topic on nabbox, and you can download the show Is that clearer? Edited August 4, 2014 at 05:32 PM by orca_ab Quote
lyn Posted August 4, 2014 at 05:35 PM Posted August 4, 2014 at 05:35 PM yup working for me too!! thanks pame-65!!! Telecharger en HD et gratuitement l'Eté Indien avec Céline ici : http://www.nabbox.co...ien-2014-02-08/ Quote Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.
Loup_garou Posted August 4, 2014 at 05:47 PM Posted August 4, 2014 at 05:47 PM It should be working because the file is still online. Go on this link: http://www.nabbox.com/ then create an account in the upper right corner.After this, click on this link while still being logged in on nabbox : http://www.nabbox.co...al_id=&langid=1.So, to have access to the file, you just have to reply to the topic on nabbox, and you can download the show Is that clearer? Yeap It's still working, you just have to follow the instructions, it only has a small watermark on the top-left corner with the name of the uploader "TOUCH" http://i58.tinypic.com/wrarli.jpg Quote
CELINEFAN01 Posted August 4, 2014 at 06:48 PM Posted August 4, 2014 at 06:48 PM (edited) It should be working because the file is still online. Go on this link: http://www.nabbox.com/ then create an account in the upper right corner.After this, click on this link while still being logged in on nabbox : http://www.nabbox.co...al_id=&langid=1.So, to have access to the file, you just have to reply to the topic on nabbox, and you can download the show Is that clearer? OMG Am I so dumb haha, Im stuck, I already create my account, Im stuck in the comment part, where I should comment so I can hace access to the file? It saids I dont have permission Edited August 4, 2014 at 06:50 PM by CELINEFAN01 Quote
CELINEFAN01 Posted August 4, 2014 at 06:56 PM Posted August 4, 2014 at 06:56 PM I did it!!! Thabks for the link Quote
smash Posted August 4, 2014 at 07:00 PM Posted August 4, 2014 at 07:00 PM I am now so down. I went to the nabbox link to open an account, and i don't understand a word of French. Anyway, it's bound to come onto the forum or Youtube sometime, maybe. No worries. Sharon Quote
Celinefan2 Posted August 4, 2014 at 07:11 PM Posted August 4, 2014 at 07:11 PM It should be working because the file is still online. Go on this link: http://www.nabbox.com/ then create an account in the upper right corner.After this, click on this link while still being logged in on nabbox : http://www.nabbox.co...al_id=&langid=1.So, to have access to the file, you just have to reply to the topic on nabbox, and you can download the show Is that clearer? I did it too, thank You sooo very much for the instructions!!! Quote
Jessyka Posted August 4, 2014 at 07:30 PM Posted August 4, 2014 at 07:30 PM PERRUQUE / WIG ?? I haven't noticed it before. Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
CELINEFAN01 Posted August 4, 2014 at 08:46 PM Posted August 4, 2014 at 08:46 PM Yeap It's still working, you just have to follow the instructions, it only has a small watermark on the top-left corner with the name of the uploader "TOUCH" http://i58.tinypic.com/wrarli.jpg wich program did you use to watch it? Quote
Loup_garou Posted August 4, 2014 at 08:49 PM Posted August 4, 2014 at 08:49 PM wich program did you use to watch it? To watch it? QuickTime, but most players will support mp4s Quote
CELINEFAN01 Posted August 4, 2014 at 08:54 PM Posted August 4, 2014 at 08:54 PM (edited) To watch it? QuickTime, but most players will support mp4s I think I download wrong cuz I can watch it, it says Download (fichier compressé) Can you PLEASE help me to post the link were I suppose to do it? Cuz I think Im doing all wrong :cry: and I can't see the images like the post above Edited August 4, 2014 at 08:55 PM by CELINEFAN01 Quote
Loup_garou Posted August 4, 2014 at 08:58 PM Posted August 4, 2014 at 08:58 PM I think I download wrong cuz I can watch it, it says Download (fichier compressé) Can you PLEASE help me to post the link were I suppose to do it? Cuz I think Im doing all wrong :cry: and I can't see the images like the post above You'll have to download the 3 .rar parts and then extract them. It's not a single file you download. Quote
mike_z Posted August 4, 2014 at 09:02 PM Posted August 4, 2014 at 09:02 PM PERRUQUE / WIG ?? it's a very good wig anyway http://static1.purepeople.com/articles/4/13/30/94/@/1326498-concert-de-celine-dion-au-palais-950x0-1.jpg Quote
CELINEFAN01 Posted August 4, 2014 at 09:03 PM Posted August 4, 2014 at 09:03 PM You'll have to download the 3 .rar parts and then extract them. It's not a single file you download. I did that already, I download the 3 parts and then I try to played and It doesnt work :S what you mean with extract them? Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted August 4, 2014 at 09:16 PM Posted August 4, 2014 at 09:16 PM I did that already, I download the 3 parts and then I try to played and It doesnt work :S what you mean with extract them? Sometimes files are zipped up within folders- so you have to have an extraction program or sometimes computers have that option. 2 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Peppercorn1991 Posted August 4, 2014 at 09:24 PM Posted August 4, 2014 at 09:24 PM Makes me think celine wears a lot of wigs... Although after the world tour I thought it was her real hair Shocker! Sort of Kev x 1 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted August 4, 2014 at 10:10 PM Posted August 4, 2014 at 10:10 PM If you think about all the damage that has been done to her own natural hair, 30 yrs is a long time and a lot of damage is only normal, then wigs are a necessity. She looked great Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Jessyka Posted August 4, 2014 at 10:43 PM Posted August 4, 2014 at 10:43 PM When you see her with that bun, it's pretty obvious that all that hair we see in photoshoots and concerts isn't hers. 1 Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
QueenCeline87 Posted August 4, 2014 at 10:54 PM Posted August 4, 2014 at 10:54 PM That wig looks a lot darker than her hair but maybe this just lighting in the photo. 1 Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
Jessyka Posted August 4, 2014 at 11:04 PM Posted August 4, 2014 at 11:04 PM I remember once I was at my best friend's (who happens to be a Celine fanatic too) and her mom was looking at some photos of Celine and said she wished she could have that hair, and my friend was like: 'But you can. Just buy it. Celine bought hers too.' 1 Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
Angel2006 Posted August 4, 2014 at 11:06 PM Posted August 4, 2014 at 11:06 PM I was also thinking that the wig is darker in that pic, then her hair that night in concert. It might not have even been used. Just because a wig was in the room it doesn't mean Celine used it. It could have just been there incase they needed a wig, I'm sure there are lots of things laying around backstage that Celine doesn't even use. The bigger the better. You can never have to much stuff to choose from when your a A class Diva such as Celine! 1 Quote
Jessyka Posted August 4, 2014 at 11:11 PM Posted August 4, 2014 at 11:11 PM I was also thinking that the wig is darker in that pic, then her hair that night in concert. It might not have even been used. Just because a wig was in the room it doesn't mean Celine used it. It could have just been there incase they needed a wig, I'm sure there are lots of things laying around backstage that Celine doesn't even use. True. Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
CELINEFAN01 Posted August 4, 2014 at 11:15 PM Posted August 4, 2014 at 11:15 PM back to the dowloand, can anyone please post it here in the forum? Im s done wth the french page PLEASE Quote
QueenCeline87 Posted August 4, 2014 at 11:17 PM Posted August 4, 2014 at 11:17 PM I was also thinking that the wig is darker in that pic, then her hair that night in concert. It might not have even been used. Just because a wig was in the room it doesn't mean Celine used it. It could have just been there incase they needed a wig, I'm sure there are lots of things laying around backstage that Celine doesn't even use. The bigger the better. You can never have to much stuff to choose from when your a A class Diva such as Celine! Could be one she uses as a disguise!! Lol incognito 1 Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
nuts2you Posted August 4, 2014 at 11:44 PM Posted August 4, 2014 at 11:44 PM :bananadance:this has gotten me LAUGHING so hard I almost fell off my chair. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.