incognito Posted August 3, 2014 at 03:49 AM Posted August 3, 2014 at 03:49 AM I agree. I don't like her all that much. Julie said that she is really good friends with Celine and that she talked to her every day when she was pregnant with the twins, but what type of friend instists that you water ski just days after recovering from a sinus infection? Julie is to business oriented and just wanted the press and attention for her show. I don't think it was very nice of her to not think about Celine recovering from being sick, knowing that being in the water is totally not good for the voice. Now look. Celine is sick again. Wonder why. Celine is a grown woman and Julie isn't her owner. 2 Quote
Angel2006 Posted August 3, 2014 at 03:54 AM Posted August 3, 2014 at 03:54 AM Also noticed, Julie made sure she was wearing a life jacket while water skiing, but did she make sure Celine had one to? No. Great friend. 1 Quote
Angel2006 Posted August 3, 2014 at 04:06 AM Posted August 3, 2014 at 04:06 AM Celine is a grown woman and Julie isn't her owner. I know that Celine can make her own choices, but they could have waited until more time passed from her illness before getting her to go out into the cold water and water ski. Totally not good for the voice. Quote
chocolatechip15 Posted August 3, 2014 at 04:09 AM Posted August 3, 2014 at 04:09 AM Argh! I missed the whole thing and from these comments I'm so wishing I'd seen it!!! Arrghhh!! 1 Quote
chocolatechip15 Posted August 3, 2014 at 04:13 AM Posted August 3, 2014 at 04:13 AM There are a few short clips of Celine and Rene with the twins available on Instagram, and a short clip of her water skiing. They are so sweet and adorable!The clips on instagram I think are limited to 15 seconds (I think), so at best there is a total of 45 seconds of the show in Instagram.It would be awesome if one of you amazing forum people could post a video here or on YouTube Would you be able to post the links to the Instagram clips, Nico? I am trying to search Instagram but can't figure out how! (Looks like you have to download an app to do anything? I'm so clueless!) 2 Quote
incognito Posted August 3, 2014 at 04:21 AM Posted August 3, 2014 at 04:21 AM Also noticed, Julie made sure she was wearing a life jacket while water skiing, but did she make sure Celine had one to? No. Great friend. Maybe Celine is a stronger swimmer? I wouldn't want a life jacket either. I'm a strong swimmer comfortable swimming even out in the middle of the Atlantic on dive trips. 1 Quote
Angel2006 Posted August 3, 2014 at 04:31 AM Posted August 3, 2014 at 04:31 AM There are some great videos on Celine Dion Greece facebook. They should be posted hear aswell. Quote
Popular Post LukeD Posted August 3, 2014 at 08:50 AM Popular Post Posted August 3, 2014 at 08:50 AM Celine is the Goddess of Everything! Doing water skiing with her jewelry on..! She redefined the word 'Diva' and took it into another level...! Love her! 10 Quote
Neddo Posted August 3, 2014 at 09:34 AM Posted August 3, 2014 at 09:34 AM Is this 2002 or 2014?http://i.imgur.com/vwnRotk.png 7 Quote http://imageshack.us/a/img138/7804/5tq2.png
karalayna Posted August 3, 2014 at 09:52 AM Posted August 3, 2014 at 09:52 AM Is this 2002 or 2014?http://i.imgur.com/vwnRotk.png2014 Quote
smash Posted August 3, 2014 at 09:53 AM Posted August 3, 2014 at 09:53 AM Now that it's not Celine, the video decided to work. Strange huh? it always happens like that. Can make a person so fedup. Sharon Quote
isurrender Posted August 3, 2014 at 10:03 AM Posted August 3, 2014 at 10:03 AM Her voice for "Encore et encore" was soooooo raw. So beautiful. 1 Quote
Wita19 Posted August 3, 2014 at 10:20 AM Posted August 3, 2014 at 10:20 AM (edited) Amazing!Celine looked and Celine says that she doesn't do sport. Ye, sure... I saw how she doesn't do sport! I couldn't believe it! I was sitting in front of my computer and repeating : OMG, this woman doesn't stop to surprise me! And the swimsuite! Only real diva like Celine could do that! I'm waiting for more crazy Celine ideas! Edited August 3, 2014 at 10:23 AM by Wita19 4 Quote The Best Is Yet To Come...
Snowhite Posted August 3, 2014 at 10:32 AM Posted August 3, 2014 at 10:32 AM I wish that someone could translate the whole thing or some parts in English! They would do us a very big favour! 2 Quote
Neddo Posted August 3, 2014 at 11:03 AM Posted August 3, 2014 at 11:03 AM 2014 It was obvious lol 1 Quote http://imageshack.us/a/img138/7804/5tq2.png
Jessyka Posted August 3, 2014 at 11:45 AM Posted August 3, 2014 at 11:45 AM Also noticed, Julie made sure she was wearing a life jacket while water skiing, but did she make sure Celine had one to? No. Great friend. Celine has about 187 people looking after her she doesn't need Julie to take care of her. She's not a child that needs anyone to tell her what's best for her, she's 46. 6 Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
karalayna Posted August 3, 2014 at 11:45 AM Posted August 3, 2014 at 11:45 AM I wish that someone could translate the whole thing or some parts in English! They would do us a very big favour! yes that's true so if somebady can do it please do it . thank you 1 Quote
Jessyka Posted August 3, 2014 at 11:47 AM Posted August 3, 2014 at 11:47 AM Is this 2002 or 2014?http://i.imgur.com/vwnRotk.png I'm wondering that too. 2 Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
flutefreak Posted August 3, 2014 at 12:07 PM Posted August 3, 2014 at 12:07 PM Did anyone notice she didn't even get her hair and make up wet at the end when she went into the water. I also loved the part when she was telling Rene how her dress was slit up the back and he was just staring at her. Would love to see rest of show! 1 Quote
Jessyka Posted August 3, 2014 at 12:09 PM Posted August 3, 2014 at 12:09 PM Did anyone notice she didn't even get her hair and make up wet at the end when she went into the water. I also loved the part when she was telling Rene how her dress was slit up the back and he was just staring at her. Would love to see rest of show! She's a pro. 1 Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
echosthruthenight Posted August 3, 2014 at 12:21 PM Posted August 3, 2014 at 12:21 PM yes that's true so if somebady can do it please do it . thank you That would be amazing. A hugeee task to take on but it would be so appreciated. Or even upload to YouTube with subtitles. It's usually off but its better than nothing 1 Quote
Yentl Anchel Posted August 3, 2014 at 12:52 PM Posted August 3, 2014 at 12:52 PM She also uses a wired microphone cause the sound that comes back to her is better, and the wired microphone is just better in sound for us too Since it is directly connected to the soundboard. Any body has any idea why recently in all her concerts and interviews, she's the only one holding a wire microphone, I'm sure she insists on that and not wanting to use the wirless mic 1 Quote Elle est mon idéal, La plus grande étoile Will be going to Celine may 8 2027
ryba Posted August 3, 2014 at 01:07 PM Posted August 3, 2014 at 01:07 PM she changed it in late 2013 during the bercy shows. During the first concerts she had a wireless mic but after soundproblems she changed to the wired mic and now she always uses it Quote
Yentl Anchel Posted August 3, 2014 at 01:21 PM Posted August 3, 2014 at 01:21 PM Is there anyone who recorded it willing to share (parts of) L'ete Indien here.... Quote Elle est mon idéal, La plus grande étoile Will be going to Celine may 8 2027
Jessyka Posted August 3, 2014 at 02:02 PM Posted August 3, 2014 at 02:02 PM There are some videos on vimeo. Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
Yentl Anchel Posted August 3, 2014 at 02:08 PM Posted August 3, 2014 at 02:08 PM I've seen only 2 on Vimeo.... I would love to see more, especially the part of Eddy and Nelson There are some videos on vimeo. 1 Quote Elle est mon idéal, La plus grande étoile Will be going to Celine may 8 2027
powerofamor17 Posted August 3, 2014 at 02:10 PM Posted August 3, 2014 at 02:10 PM Go to--https://m.facebook.com/BannedGreekSite_DoNotTryToChangeText?_rdr 1 Quote
Jessyka Posted August 3, 2014 at 02:20 PM Posted August 3, 2014 at 02:20 PM (edited) I've seen only 2 on Vimeo.... I would love to see more, especially the part of Eddy and Nelson Search for Celine Dion and click on "Date" and you'll see the 5 last posted videos are from L'ete Indien. But no Eddy and Nelson yet, unfortunately. Edited August 3, 2014 at 02:20 PM by Jessyka Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
orca_ab Posted August 3, 2014 at 02:40 PM Posted August 3, 2014 at 02:40 PM (edited) The video is available online for French people : http://pluzz.francet...,107015290.html but is inaccessible in Québec or elsewhere than France. Is someone in France able to download the video and post it here please? Edited August 3, 2014 at 02:48 PM by orca_ab 1 Quote
mike_z Posted August 3, 2014 at 02:46 PM Posted August 3, 2014 at 02:46 PM The only effect on iTunes: D'eux#118 France Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.