infiniti Posted August 5, 2014 at 03:06 AM Posted August 5, 2014 at 03:06 AM she got sick as a result of that water skiing then running around in that bathing suite. 2 Quote Celine ~
celinelover03 Posted August 5, 2014 at 04:12 AM Posted August 5, 2014 at 04:12 AM (edited) she got sick as a result of that water skiing then running around in that bathing suite. Well we don't know that for sure because it is summer time, it's not like she was running around soaking wet in the middle of winter you know? besides, she wasn't out there for much long...after the introduction her and Julie ran backstage to change and everything. I don't know how cold the water was though but she has suffered from sinus problems and other related things and ended up in cancelling shows in the past sooo that being said, the cause is unknown I guess, just another everyday part of life. Edited August 5, 2014 at 04:14 AM by celinelover03 Quote Et je t'aime encore, comme dans les chansons banales...
celinelover03 Posted August 5, 2014 at 04:13 AM Posted August 5, 2014 at 04:13 AM (edited) she got sick as a result of that water skiing then running around in that bathing suite. Well we don't know that for sure because it is summer time, it's not like she was running around soaking wet in the middle of winter you know? besides, she wasn't out there for much long...after the introduction her and Julie ran backstage to change and everything. I don't know how cold the water was though but she has suffered from sinus problems and other related things and ended up in cancelling shows in the past sooo that being said, the cause is unknown I guess, just another everyday part of life. Edited August 5, 2014 at 04:13 AM by celinelover03 Quote Et je t'aime encore, comme dans les chansons banales...
Angel2006 Posted August 5, 2014 at 06:16 AM Posted August 5, 2014 at 06:16 AM Here are some pics I found on google If anyone has anymore pics from the show that they find online, I would really appreciate it if they could also be posted to the forum. I know this day in age this forum isn't what it used to be. People used to post pics, screen caps of television appearances and bootlegs of the Celine show alot more. Instagram, Twitter and Facebook has kind of taken something away from this forum, something special. Let's all try to do our part to keep this forum going and bring back that special quality there once was. Lets all try to post more videos and pics. Give the forum the same respect as Twitter and Facebook and all the other social media sites. I'm very proud of this forum and all the people on it for our dedication and coming together for the one thing we all share, Our love for Celine. 2 Quote
woodstock Posted August 5, 2014 at 07:59 AM Posted August 5, 2014 at 07:59 AM I understand that there is no full video of the show and that a lot of you are unable to watch it in streaming because of countries restrictions, right ?I recorded the full show, so let me know if you want me to do a download link for you all and I'll try to do so 3 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted August 5, 2014 at 09:52 AM Posted August 5, 2014 at 09:52 AM I understand that there is no full video of the show and that a lot of you are unable to watch it in streaming because of countries restrictions, right ?I recorded the full show, so let me know if you want me to do a download link for you all and I'll try to do so Should we PM you? Yes please please! :) Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
CELINE MARIE Posted August 5, 2014 at 09:53 AM Author Posted August 5, 2014 at 09:53 AM I understand that there is no full video of the show and that a lot of you are unable to watch it in streaming because of countries restrictions, right ?I recorded the full show, so let me know if you want me to do a download link for you all and I'll try to do so Yes please 2 Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted August 5, 2014 at 09:53 AM Posted August 5, 2014 at 09:53 AM I understand that there is no full video of the show and that a lot of you are unable to watch it in streaming because of countries restrictions, right ?I recorded the full show, so let me know if you want me to do a download link for you all and I'll try to do so Yeah please! It would be really nice to add this show to my Céline video collection ^^ 1 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
woodstock Posted August 5, 2014 at 10:09 AM Posted August 5, 2014 at 10:09 AM Ok let me upload the video (it might take a certain time because it's almost 1Go). As soon as it's done, I'll report the link in the topic. I think it's OK with the forum rules, isn't it ? 1 Quote
lyn Posted August 5, 2014 at 10:39 AM Posted August 5, 2014 at 10:39 AM lovely show, my french is terrible so i caught 10%, but my primary takeaway, OMFG THOSE ABS. 1 Quote Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.
smash Posted August 5, 2014 at 11:01 AM Posted August 5, 2014 at 11:01 AM I understand that there is no full video of the show and that a lot of you are unable to watch it in streaming because of countries restrictions, right ?I recorded the full show, so let me know if you want me to do a download link for you all and I'll try to do so Oh please Woodstock, that would be so extremely kind of you. I would be eternally grateful if you can. Thanks a zillion times. Sharon Quote
karalayna Posted August 5, 2014 at 11:05 AM Posted August 5, 2014 at 11:05 AM yes please If you can put the show here and if somebady can do the english subtatels it would be great because i don't know franch Quote
Jessyka Posted August 5, 2014 at 11:46 AM Posted August 5, 2014 at 11:46 AM she got sick as a result of that water skiing then running around in that bathing suite. We don't know that.She was already sick before that, and the weather in Vegas must be horrible for her sinus infection. Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
ryba Posted August 5, 2014 at 12:39 PM Posted August 5, 2014 at 12:39 PM lovely show, my french is terrible so i caught 10%, but my primary takeaway, OMFG THOSE ABS.yes, she must be excercising on a regular basis. You won't get such abs from eating lays chips Quote
Jessyka Posted August 5, 2014 at 01:04 PM Posted August 5, 2014 at 01:04 PM yes, she must be excercising on a regular basis. You won't get such abs from eating lays chips Yes, I noticed her abs. Quite impressing. 1 Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
CelineDionFreak Posted August 5, 2014 at 01:08 PM Posted August 5, 2014 at 01:08 PM Ok let me upload the video (it might take a certain time because it's almost 1Go). As soon as it's done, I'll report the link in the topic. I think it's OK with the forum rules, isn't it ? Yay!! Thanks! Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
woodstock Posted August 5, 2014 at 01:42 PM Posted August 5, 2014 at 01:42 PM (edited) My friends Here is a link to download my recording of the whole TV show !It lasts 2h21. I hope everything will be OK for everyone to download it ! L'Ete Indien France 2 (02.08.2014).mp4 - 851.1 MB Edited August 5, 2014 at 01:43 PM by woodstock 5 Quote
Jessyka Posted August 5, 2014 at 01:51 PM Posted August 5, 2014 at 01:51 PM My friends Here is a link to download my recording of the whole TV show !It lasts 2h21. I hope everything will be OK for everyone to download it ! L'Ete Indien France 2 (02.08.2014).mp4 - 851.1 MB Thank you! Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
alexpepin Posted August 5, 2014 at 02:00 PM Posted August 5, 2014 at 02:00 PM where we can see her bas on the show, ive watched it and never saw that lol Quote
Jessyka Posted August 5, 2014 at 02:02 PM Posted August 5, 2014 at 02:02 PM where we can see her bas on the show, ive watched it and never saw that lolDuring the wardrobe changes extract. Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
CelineDionFreak Posted August 5, 2014 at 02:06 PM Posted August 5, 2014 at 02:06 PM (edited) My friends Here is a link to download my recording of the whole TV show !It lasts 2h21. I hope everything will be OK for everyone to download it ! L'Ete Indien France 2 (02.08.2014).mp4 - 851.1 MB It says it's not availible in my country... Edited August 5, 2014 at 02:07 PM by CelineDionFreak Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
DionFanAlways Posted August 5, 2014 at 02:22 PM Posted August 5, 2014 at 02:22 PM (edited) Of not available in the States.... Well thanks for trying Woodstock Edited August 5, 2014 at 02:23 PM by DionFanAlways 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
woodstock Posted August 5, 2014 at 02:37 PM Posted August 5, 2014 at 02:37 PM OooooooooooohWhy is that ? Is Uptobox not international ? I wasn't aware it had territories restriction, too...Well, what advice can you give me ? Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted August 5, 2014 at 03:10 PM Posted August 5, 2014 at 03:10 PM OooooooooooohWhy is that ? Is Uptobox not international ? I wasn't aware it had territories restriction, too...Well, what advice can you give me ? Try Mediafire or Dropbox maybe? 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
DionFanAlways Posted August 5, 2014 at 03:16 PM Posted August 5, 2014 at 03:16 PM OooooooooooohWhy is that ? Is Uptobox not international ? I wasn't aware it had territories restriction, too...Well, what advice can you give me ?thanks for trying though Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
woodstock Posted August 5, 2014 at 03:33 PM Posted August 5, 2014 at 03:33 PM Ok I found something : I'm uploading it on MEGA.If that doesn't work, well...I'm afraid I won't be able to do more. 2 Quote
Jessyka Posted August 5, 2014 at 03:35 PM Posted August 5, 2014 at 03:35 PM Ok I found something : I'm uploading it on MEGA.If that doesn't work, well...I'm afraid I won't be able to do more. Mega will work fine. Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
CELINE MARIE Posted August 5, 2014 at 03:47 PM Author Posted August 5, 2014 at 03:47 PM My friends Here is a link to download my recording of the whole TV show !It lasts 2h21. I hope everything will be OK for everyone to download it ! L'Ete Indien France 2 (02.08.2014).mp4 - 851.1 MB Thank you!!!! Quote
ika Posted August 5, 2014 at 04:11 PM Posted August 5, 2014 at 04:11 PM woodstock IO TI AMO ( I LOVE YOU) GRAZIE GRAZIE Quote vivikadionhttp://images.movieplayer.it/2003/10/18/raffaella-carra-29449.jpg
Lotty Posted August 5, 2014 at 04:29 PM Posted August 5, 2014 at 04:29 PM thank you sooooo much!!!!!! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.