Cuquito Posted August 6, 2014 at 05:30 AM Posted August 6, 2014 at 05:30 AM I couldn't understand a word but was great to see Celine so beautiful. 1 Quote
smash Posted August 6, 2014 at 06:23 AM Posted August 6, 2014 at 06:23 AM it is on youtube guys :clap: How did you get it on the whole show in one like that, and not in so many parts? Sharon Quote
smash Posted August 6, 2014 at 06:33 AM Posted August 6, 2014 at 06:33 AM (((((. so many people access. i cant download itCan't download neither, also too many people. Just hope it does'nt get taken off before we get a chance to download it. Nabbox is normally HD quality, thats why it is such a big file. Oh sh*t, hope we can get into it soon. Sharon 1 Quote
woodstock Posted August 6, 2014 at 08:01 AM Posted August 6, 2014 at 08:01 AM May the Great Pumpkin bless and keep you. Thanks for trying!Hey, that's Peanuts related ! Love it ^^Well I'm glad we all found a way to enjoy this show, now ! 1 Quote
CELINEFAN01 Posted August 6, 2014 at 09:36 AM Posted August 6, 2014 at 09:36 AM How did you get it on the whole show in one like that, and not in so many parts? Sharon It's not. my youtube channel , I just found it and post it to share 2 Quote
Jessyka Posted August 6, 2014 at 12:35 PM Posted August 6, 2014 at 12:35 PM i have an idea. in this forum, there are so many people extremely good at French. Why dont you make us a favor by creating English subtitles in order that everyone can surely understand this wonderful talkshow. We all know that Celine is always confident herself when she speaks her mother tongue. We all for sure appreciate it big time. I would love that. But let's keep in mind subtitles are very difficult to make, the process is very time consuming and the show is over 2 hours. Take my word I do this for a living. If I knew any french I'd be glad to do it though. I couldn't understand a word but was great to see Celine so beautiful. Same here. Have no idea what she's talking about but I love to see her. Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
Jessyka Posted August 6, 2014 at 12:46 PM Posted August 6, 2014 at 12:46 PM Just got an email from nabbox forum stating that they will close on August, 31st.If you want to download the show, I recommend you hurry up because it won't be there for long. Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
smash Posted August 6, 2014 at 02:46 PM Posted August 6, 2014 at 02:46 PM Koolan, I'm just wondering, if there is any way possible, a huge possibility, that you could maybe try and get the full 3G HD show from somewhere, and put it on the forum for us. I have been sitting now for a couple of hours trying to open an account with Nabbox. I sort of got through the first stage, they sent me an email back, with ID number and a long validation number thing. Now it comes back that there is some kind of error. For us English fans, who can't understand French, and would appreciate the HD version, please, can something perhaps be done. I don't know whether i'm coming or going with the Nabbox. Jessyka says its on Youtube, the WHOLE full show, somehow i can't find the full show. Anyway, i know it's a big favour i'm asking, but if you could help us,oh my word, it would be tremendously appreciated. Sorry for being such a nuicance with this. If you can't do it, no worries. Thanks. Sharon 2 Quote
cup99 Posted August 6, 2014 at 07:39 PM Posted August 6, 2014 at 07:39 PM (edited) I have an Oboom account that I can upload the file to but if you want to download it at any decent speed you will need to sign up for a pro account. A single month subscription is currently 5 euros. If you don't have a pro account I think the download speed is about 50KB and you don't want to download 3GB at that speed. If anyone is interested in using Oboom let me know. In the mean time just keep trying the upload on my Google Drive. I wasn't aware Google limited access to the file! I can also upload to the newsgroups but I think downloads from there might stretch some users' technical skills Edited August 6, 2014 at 07:45 PM by cup99 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted August 6, 2014 at 09:40 PM Posted August 6, 2014 at 09:40 PM It's funny how she responds to the slit in her dress yet she strips down to bare nothing in the changing scene. That's probably because she doesn't know about the slit though. 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
CelineDionFreak Posted August 6, 2014 at 09:53 PM Posted August 6, 2014 at 09:53 PM It's funny how she responds to the slit in her dress yet she strips down to bare nothing in the changing scene. That's probably because she doesn't know about the slit though. That's probably true... She didn't know. 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
DionFanAlways Posted August 6, 2014 at 10:52 PM Posted August 6, 2014 at 10:52 PM I just keep playing Encore et Encore 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
CelineDionFreak Posted August 6, 2014 at 11:04 PM Posted August 6, 2014 at 11:04 PM I just keep playing Encore et Encore Encore et Encore is really really good! 2 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
CELINEFAN01 Posted August 6, 2014 at 11:42 PM Posted August 6, 2014 at 11:42 PM That's probably true... She didn't know. what was she saying to Jlie after she saw the video? lol Quote
québecflower Posted August 6, 2014 at 11:56 PM Posted August 6, 2014 at 11:56 PM I just keep playing Encore et Encore was it great or not... and she really wants a song from Francis Cabrel. He says that he can't really write a song for Celine, taking advantage of all her abilities, but she responds saying she will take anithing, even if she has to really just say the words. Francis Cabrel is the most humble person you could find on earth. And in the end , she will take one of his song , it was really funny. Shakira didn't asked him when she sang : Je l'aime à mourir anyway. 1 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
chocolatechip15 Posted August 7, 2014 at 12:25 AM Posted August 7, 2014 at 12:25 AM Koolan, I'm just wondering, if there is any way possible, a huge possibility, that you could maybe try and get the full 3G HD show from somewhere, and put it on the forum for us. I have been sitting now for a couple of hours trying to open an account with Nabbox. I sort of got through the first stage, they sent me an email back, with ID number and a long validation number thing. Now it comes back that there is some kind of error. For us English fans, who can't understand French, and would appreciate the HD version, please, can something perhaps be done. I don't know whether i'm coming or going with the Nabbox. Jessyka says its on Youtube, the WHOLE full show, somehow i can't find the full show. Anyway, i know it's a big favour i'm asking, but if you could help us,oh my word, it would be tremendously appreciated. Sorry for being such a nuicance with this. If you can't do it, no worries. Thanks. Sharon Sharon, you can see it on YouTube here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AE3WFGwOBHM 1 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted August 7, 2014 at 01:22 AM Posted August 7, 2014 at 01:22 AM I have to admit, the best part of Encore et Encore is when she goes all up and high by herself and she sounds so great! 2 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Popular Post chocolatechip15 Posted August 7, 2014 at 01:33 AM Popular Post Posted August 7, 2014 at 01:33 AM (edited) Some interesting things from when Celine was talking about her family (starting around 19:00): (please correct me if I'm messing up the translation). She talks about how incredible it is to be with Rene . .she didn't think their love could get any stronger, but it did. She says Rene is very strong, and is an incredible example for others. that he works very hard; he has to do a lot of exercises, therapies. She has a sweet expression talking about how she has the chance to do for him; it's a relationship that transforms with time. Life imposes things; you don't have a choice -- it's better to live those things well than go against nature (I think that's what she said). She knew already that Rene was strong, but to see how strong he was through this, was incredible. Julie says Rene is with them, backstage. Celine says he is always loving, he is very "vivant" (literally means "living" -- I guess she means lively, alert, part of things, something like that). To have fought this, he must be more "vivant" than ever. "Certainly, show business is one of his passions; his family, most of all [is his passion], me, his wife, if I may [i think she's saying she is his passion, which is too sweet!]; the children, the children that we have -- it's this love from which we find the strength to fight [the cancer] and to want to continue." Michel Drucker then says "If L'Ete Indien exists, it's thanks to Rene." I didn't follow the whole story, but something happened when they were in Paris for Le Grand Show -- I think Michel saw Rene in his hotel room - Rene was in his pyjamas -- and RC was with Rene (RC was playing basketball in some way that made them all laugh; didn't get what it was; i guess he was playing somewhere he probably shouldn't have been, since they were inside the hotel). But anyway, I think the idea of a show run jointly from France and Quebec was Rene's idea. At 39:00 or so, after the clip with the twins, she talks about her kids; something about the twins loving music. RC does too, but she's not sure whether it'll be his passion. Julie asks whether RC could become her manager. Celine says RC already likes to make sure everything is going well. When she comes home and tells him she had difficulties with her sound that night ..I couldn't tell exactly what she said RC's response was, but I think it was something about him wanting to take care of it. But, she says, he's only 13 and then something about it not mattering what he does as long as he's happy . . .right now, he's very into sports - hockey and golf especially, right now. Also basketball. Julie asks if he's grown a lot, and Celine says something about when she talks to him [she mimicks looking upward, cause he's so tall] - it's more intimidating now. But, she says, he's an extraordinary boy. She says something about the little twins having music in their skin [literal translation], but they are very little; we don't know what will be. And she says, "It doesn't do to have your children realize *your* dreams; they must realize their *own* dreams - you just hope they make good choices." I love her so much. Didn't think it was possible, but with every interview, I love her more. And what a beautiful family they are. Edited August 7, 2014 at 01:36 AM by chocolatechip15 15 Quote
québecflower Posted August 7, 2014 at 02:39 AM Posted August 7, 2014 at 02:39 AM Some interesting things from when Celine was talking about her family (starting around 19:00): (please correct me if I'm messing up the translation). She talks about how incredible it is to be with Rene . .she didn't think their love could get any stronger, but it did. She says Rene is very strong, and is an incredible example for others. that he works very hard; he has to do a lot of exercises, therapies. She has a sweet expression talking about how she has the chance to do for him; it's a relationship that transforms with time. Life imposes things; you don't have a choice -- it's better to live those things well than go against nature (I think that's what she said). She knew already that Rene was strong, but to see how strong he was through this, was incredible. Julie says Rene is with them, backstage. Celine says he is always loving, he is very "vivant" (literally means "living" -- I guess she means lively, alert, part of things, something like that). To have fought this, he must be more "vivant" than ever. "Certainly, show business is one of his passions; his family, most of all [is his passion], me, his wife, if I may [i think she's saying she is his passion, which is too sweet!]; the children, the children that we have -- it's this love from which we find the strength to fight [the cancer] and to want to continue." Michel Drucker then says "If L'Ete Indien exists, it's thanks to Rene." I didn't follow the whole story, but something happened when they were in Paris for Le Grand Show -- I think Michel saw Rene in his hotel room - Rene was in his pyjamas -- and RC was with Rene (RC was playing basketball in some way that made them all laugh; didn't get what it was; i guess he was playing somewhere he probably shouldn't have been, since they were inside the hotel). But anyway, I think the idea of a show run jointly from France and Quebec was Rene's idea. At 39:00 or so, after the clip with the twins, she talks about her kids; something about the twins loving music. RC does too, but she's not sure whether it'll be his passion. Julie asks whether RC could become her manager. Celine says RC already likes to make sure everything is going well. When she comes home and tells him she had difficulties with her sound that night ..I couldn't tell exactly what she said RC's response was, but I think it was something about him wanting to take care of it. But, she says, he's only 13 and then something about it not mattering what he does as long as he's happy . . .right now, he's very into sports - hockey and golf especially, right now. Also basketball. Julie asks if he's grown a lot, and Celine says something about when she talks to him [she mimicks looking upward, cause he's so tall] - it's more intimidating now. But, she says, he's an extraordinary boy. She says something about the little twins having music in their skin [literal translation], but they are very little; we don't know what will be. And she says, "It doesn't do to have your children realize *your* dreams; they must realize their *own* dreams - you just hope they make good choices." I love her so much. Didn't think it was possible, but with every interview, I love her more. And what a beautiful family they are.great work... they were saying RC was playing Basketball in the hotel at 2.00 AM like every child does... 4 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Angel2006 Posted August 7, 2014 at 04:16 AM Posted August 7, 2014 at 04:16 AM Here are some more pics 1 Quote
celinefanonline Posted August 7, 2014 at 09:08 AM Posted August 7, 2014 at 09:08 AM after watching this show, even though i don't really understand what they were talking aboutbut i have to say Celine probably doesn't realise that, she has influence alot of people, not just fans but also other singers & celebritiesin a way i have to say this is a Celine show lol 1 Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
DionFanAlways Posted August 7, 2014 at 09:46 AM Posted August 7, 2014 at 09:46 AM was it great or not... and she really wants a song from Francis Cabrel. He says that he can't really write a song for Celine, taking advantage of all her abilities, but she responds saying she will take anithing, even if she has to really just say the words. Francis Cabrel is the most humble person you could find on earth. And in the end , she will take one of his song , it was really funny. Shakira didn't asked him when she sang : Je l'aime à mourir anyway.Very interesting! So take one song from Francis and one song from Jean Pierre, a new cd on the way possibly! (we can hope) Thanks quebecflower 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
ryba Posted August 7, 2014 at 10:40 AM Posted August 7, 2014 at 10:40 AM I wish she would do a show like this in English 1 Quote
smash Posted August 7, 2014 at 10:59 AM Posted August 7, 2014 at 10:59 AM Sharon, you can see it on YouTube here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AE3WFGwOBHMThank you chocolate chip, will watch here, but want to download it. Wait, I see above now while posting, your post is showing a YouTube link, I am going to check that out. Sharon Quote
NicoNV Posted August 7, 2014 at 12:39 PM Posted August 7, 2014 at 12:39 PM Some interesting things from when Celine was talking about her family (starting around 19:00): (please correct me if I'm messing up the translation). She talks about how incredible it is to be with Rene . .she didn't think their love could get any stronger, but it did. She says Rene is very strong, and is an incredible example for others. that he works very hard; he has to do a lot of exercises, therapies. She has a sweet expression talking about how she has the chance to do for him; it's a relationship that transforms with time. Life imposes things; you don't have a choice -- it's better to live those things well than go against nature (I think that's what she said). She knew already that Rene was strong, but to see how strong he was through this, was incredible. Julie says Rene is with them, backstage. Celine says he is always loving, he is very "vivant" (literally means "living" -- I guess she means lively, alert, part of things, something like that). To have fought this, he must be more "vivant" than ever. "Certainly, show business is one of his passions; his family, most of all [is his passion], me, his wife, if I may [i think she's saying she is his passion, which is too sweet!]; the children, the children that we have -- it's this love from which we find the strength to fight [the cancer] and to want to continue." Michel Drucker then says "If L'Ete Indien exists, it's thanks to Rene." I didn't follow the whole story, but something happened when they were in Paris for Le Grand Show -- I think Michel saw Rene in his hotel room - Rene was in his pyjamas -- and RC was with Rene (RC was playing basketball in some way that made them all laugh; didn't get what it was; i guess he was playing somewhere he probably shouldn't have been, since they were inside the hotel). But anyway, I think the idea of a show run jointly from France and Quebec was Rene's idea. At 39:00 or so, after the clip with the twins, she talks about her kids; something about the twins loving music. RC does too, but she's not sure whether it'll be his passion. Julie asks whether RC could become her manager. Celine says RC already likes to make sure everything is going well. When she comes home and tells him she had difficulties with her sound that night ..I couldn't tell exactly what she said RC's response was, but I think it was something about him wanting to take care of it. But, she says, he's only 13 and then something about it not mattering what he does as long as he's happy . . .right now, he's very into sports - hockey and golf especially, right now. Also basketball. Julie asks if he's grown a lot, and Celine says something about when she talks to him [she mimicks looking upward, cause he's so tall] - it's more intimidating now. But, she says, he's an extraordinary boy. She says something about the little twins having music in their skin [literal translation], but they are very little; we don't know what will be. And she says, "It doesn't do to have your children realize *your* dreams; they must realize their *own* dreams - you just hope they make good choices." I love her so much. Didn't think it was possible, but with every interview, I love her more. And what a beautiful family they are. great work... they were saying RC was playing Basketball in the hotel at 2.00 AM like every child does... Thank you both for posting the translations! 2 Quote
Jessyka Posted August 7, 2014 at 12:51 PM Posted August 7, 2014 at 12:51 PM It's so interesting to see the difference between Celine when she's in the US (or any part of the world) and in Canada. She's more at ease, more candid, more open.It's beautiful to see. 2 Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
nuts2you Posted August 7, 2014 at 12:53 PM Posted August 7, 2014 at 12:53 PM just wish she could be more open here in the states, like she is back HOME 2 Quote
Jessyka Posted August 7, 2014 at 12:57 PM Posted August 7, 2014 at 12:57 PM just wish she could be more open here in the states, like she is back HOME I guess the questions asked are different.In the US people focus more on her career, Vegas, new albums. The artist so to speak. When in Canada, they care more about the person Celine. 2 Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
ryba Posted August 7, 2014 at 01:51 PM Posted August 7, 2014 at 01:51 PM (edited) Could someone create HQ mp3s oft those 2 Songs that she performed? They Were amazing and it would be nice to have Them on the iPod! Edited August 7, 2014 at 01:52 PM by ryba 1 Quote
Jessyka Posted August 7, 2014 at 02:01 PM Posted August 7, 2014 at 02:01 PM Could someone create HQ mp3s oft those 2 Songs that she performed? They Were amazing and it would be nice to have Them on the iPod! I second that request. 1 Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.