smash Posted September 8, 2014 at 10:10 PM Posted September 8, 2014 at 10:10 PM Too funny when Julie tries to take them I know, Celine grabs it back so quickly. Sharon 1 Quote
CELINEFAN01 Posted September 8, 2014 at 10:40 PM Posted September 8, 2014 at 10:40 PM I know, Celine grabs it back so quickly. Sharon Do you know what is she saying? I don't understand a word ...lol Quote
karalayna Posted September 8, 2014 at 10:42 PM Posted September 8, 2014 at 10:42 PM Do you know what is she saying? I don't understand a word ...lolI don't understand either Quote
Felifel55 Posted September 8, 2014 at 10:42 PM Posted September 8, 2014 at 10:42 PM A bunch of the videos have been uploaded on the official L'Ete Indien YouTube page -- and are available in the US!! YAY!! I don't think this is everything (don't see the video with Celine and the carrot or the Aldo Giampolo one) - but loving these!! https://www.youtube....officiel/videosThank you! Quote 'Can you keep a secret?'
CELINEFAN01 Posted September 8, 2014 at 10:44 PM Posted September 8, 2014 at 10:44 PM When is on air again? Does anyone know? Quote
québecflower Posted September 8, 2014 at 10:47 PM Posted September 8, 2014 at 10:47 PM she is very impressed by the carrots, and she wants to show them to the twins.. 2 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Felifel55 Posted September 8, 2014 at 10:51 PM Posted September 8, 2014 at 10:51 PM I love seeing her goofy side so much! I was smiling so hard even though I didn't have a clue what was being said 1 Quote 'Can you keep a secret?'
smash Posted September 8, 2014 at 10:58 PM Posted September 8, 2014 at 10:58 PM Do you know what is she saying? I don't understand a word ...lol No, i don't know what she is saying, i don't understand anything neither, the incident just looks so funny. Sharon Quote
karalayna Posted September 8, 2014 at 11:03 PM Posted September 8, 2014 at 11:03 PM When is on air again? Does anyone know?This show will be on air again on sep 12 on TV5 Monde at 9 pm 1 Quote
CELINEFAN01 Posted September 8, 2014 at 11:57 PM Posted September 8, 2014 at 11:57 PM she is very impressed by the carrots, and she wants to show them to the twins.. That's wht she screamed when Julie took it ... 😂😂😂😂 Quote
québecflower Posted September 8, 2014 at 11:59 PM Posted September 8, 2014 at 11:59 PM That's wht she screamed when Julie took it ... yes, it is like a precious jewel... 3 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
nuts2you Posted September 9, 2014 at 12:10 AM Posted September 9, 2014 at 12:10 AM does anybody know what is saying when Aldo enters, Quote
québecflower Posted September 9, 2014 at 12:19 AM Posted September 9, 2014 at 12:19 AM (edited) she talks about taking wine with Julie in two segments of the programs...Julie says: is it true that you take more wine since you have an italian Gerant? Celine says: do you realise that since the beginnibf of my career, i have always said, i don't smoke, i don't drink, i don.t take pot...and now , in this program, i'm nude almost, i'm taking wine and then she says to Aldo: Are you really really sure you want to take care of our business? Are you sure you want to be the CEO ?... And then Aldo make a toast to René, and they all say; We love you. Edited September 9, 2014 at 12:19 AM by québecflower 5 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
CelineDionFreak Posted September 9, 2014 at 12:36 AM Posted September 9, 2014 at 12:36 AM she is very impressed by the carrots, and she wants to show them to the twins.. Oh ok! I laughed when she screamed LOL! Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
chocolatechip15 Posted September 9, 2014 at 12:57 AM Posted September 9, 2014 at 12:57 AM The carrots video was . Celine grabbing the carrot from Julie was over-the-top hilarious!! Celine said she'd never seen a carrot so big, and (I think) that her mother could have fed her 14 children with that one carrot! Celine grabs the carrot back from Julie saying she wants to show it to Nelson and Eddy. Then Julie starts pretending they're on some kind of telethon for malnourished children, saying "It's important. Give generously. If you hear us, the number will appear on the screen." And then Celine jumps in with "1-800-CARROT" :sofunny: Too funny! 4 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted September 9, 2014 at 01:40 AM Posted September 9, 2014 at 01:40 AM It's funny to me, one little repeat of a show with a little extra footage can make me happy! 5 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
DionFanAlways Posted September 9, 2014 at 02:00 AM Posted September 9, 2014 at 02:00 AM I love seeing her this way, goof - ball celine just wish she like this here in the states, we NEVER see this side of her,She just doesn't have the relationship with anyone here in the States. Leno would have probably been great but now I understand the circumstances. Oprah and Rosie are gone so there is nobody left that she probably feels really comfortable with. These are just my thoughts of course 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
CelineDionFreak Posted September 9, 2014 at 02:06 AM Posted September 9, 2014 at 02:06 AM The carrots video was . Celine grabbing the carrot from Julie was over-the-top hilarious!! Celine said she'd never seen a carrot so big, and (I think) that her mother could have fed her 14 children with that one carrot! Celine grabs the carrot back from Julie saying she wants to show it to Nelson and Eddy. Then Julie starts pretending they're on some kind of telethon for malnourished children, saying "It's important. Give generously. If you hear us, the number will appear on the screen." And then Celine jumps in with "1-800-CARROT" :sofunny: Too funny!Telethon?? Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
CelineDionFreak Posted September 9, 2014 at 02:07 AM Posted September 9, 2014 at 02:07 AM She just doesn't have the relationship with anyone here in the States. Leno would have probably been great but now I understand the circumstances. Oprah and Rosie are gone so there is nobody left that she probably feels really comfortable with. These are just my thoughts of course Oprah and Rosie were really great with Celine. Leno would have been great, yes. 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
CelineDionForeverNY Posted September 9, 2014 at 02:22 AM Posted September 9, 2014 at 02:22 AM She just doesn't have the relationship with anyone here in the States. Leno would have probably been great but now I understand the circumstances. Oprah and Rosie are gone so there is nobody left that she probably feels really comfortable with. These are just my thoughts of course The intimacy and connection that she has with her origins really help. She's always been much more comfortable with anything she's done in French in my opinion, concerts, TV appearances, albums, etc... The States is a much larger audience and is harder to please such a varying audience. And what we've seen is that on the shows in the US, she would always seem to have a scripted set of questions and answers that would be used during that time period of promotion (examples: LMBTL promo, ATW promo, LTAL promo). I'm happy that we get to see the normal, relaxed, and intimate Celine on the French interviews and TV shows. 5 Quote http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpgMais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?
québecflower Posted September 9, 2014 at 02:24 AM Posted September 9, 2014 at 02:24 AM She just doesn't have the relationship with anyone here in the States. Leno would have probably been great but now I understand the circumstances. Oprah and Rosie are gone so there is nobody left that she probably feels really comfortable with. These are just my thoughts of course she should do interviews with someone from Texas.. 2 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
DionFanAlways Posted September 9, 2014 at 02:28 AM Posted September 9, 2014 at 02:28 AM she should do interviews with someone from Texas.. Yeah, it would go like this.... um, I love you Celine, um, so how's motherhood......I'd have a coronary right on the spot! Lol! 4 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
CELINEFAN01 Posted September 9, 2014 at 02:33 AM Posted September 9, 2014 at 02:33 AM (edited) L'été indien - illico.tv guys here is abunch of footage... someone from Canada please help us Edited September 9, 2014 at 02:37 AM by CELINEFAN01 1 Quote
chocolatechip15 Posted September 9, 2014 at 03:41 AM Posted September 9, 2014 at 03:41 AM The intimacy and connection that she has with her origins really help. She's always been much more comfortable with anything she's done in French in my opinion, concerts, TV appearances, albums, etc... The States is a much larger audience and is harder to please such a varying audience. And what we've seen is that on the shows in the US, she would always seem to have a scripted set of questions and answers that would be used during that time period of promotion (examples: LMBTL promo, ATW promo, LTAL promo). I'm happy that we get to see the normal, relaxed, and intimate Celine on the French interviews and TV shows. I think she is more often super-comfortable in Quebec than she is in the US, and Julie Snyder always gets amazing interviews with her -- but Celine has had had plenty of US interviews that were relaxed and fun and where she was able to be wacky. She had incredible chemistry with Rosie O'Donnell, and those interviews were all full of hilarious, natural Celine-ness. The interview with Wayne Brady was hilarious as well -- and she had great chemistry with Oprah, too, though not so much of the wackiness on that show. And even her appearance on Jimmy Fallon, playing the Singing Password game, was pretty natural and funny. I think it's partly that the longer interviews tend to be better -- and she has more of the short, semi-scripted interviews in the US. But she's had plenty of amazing English interviews, too -- just a couple of favorites: (Seen this 100 times and never fails to make me laugh when Celine starts yelling in French:) (Celine making up songs to her products and throwing pillows at the audience:) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYeGzX1UJDM 6 Quote
québecflower Posted September 9, 2014 at 04:20 AM Posted September 9, 2014 at 04:20 AM the one with Jonathan Ross was good also... 3 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
rhapsodion Posted September 9, 2014 at 06:27 AM Posted September 9, 2014 at 06:27 AM Yes, I was very much surprised with the jonathan ross interview, she was so funny, but not in a goofy way. It was so entertaining that i rewatched that interview for numerous times already. Her answers and facial expression was so on point as if it was scripted. Loved that interview. 2 Quote
karalayna Posted September 9, 2014 at 12:06 PM Posted September 9, 2014 at 12:06 PM (edited) L'été indien - illico.tv guys here is abunch of footage... someone from Canada please help us Can somebody help us to watch this please .I'm not from Canada and I would like to watch this and ather 3 exclusive vidios about which somebody wrote yesterday somewhere here in this forum so Canadian people please help us thank you Edited September 9, 2014 at 12:10 PM by karalayna 2 Quote
Lotty Posted September 9, 2014 at 12:16 PM Posted September 9, 2014 at 12:16 PM (edited) Can somebody help us to watch this please .I'm not from Canada and I would like to watch this and ather 3 exclusive vidios about which somebody wrote yesterday somewhere here in this forum so Canadian people please help us thank you pleeeeease Edited September 9, 2014 at 12:16 PM by Lotty Quote
Jessyka Posted September 9, 2014 at 12:20 PM Posted September 9, 2014 at 12:20 PM Celine Dion, ladies and gentlemen. 4 Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
CelineDionFreak Posted September 9, 2014 at 12:27 PM Posted September 9, 2014 at 12:27 PM Celine Dion, ladies and gentlemen. 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.