ryba Posted September 9, 2014 at 03:22 PM Posted September 9, 2014 at 03:22 PM here she talks about the corded mic! Can someone translate please? Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted September 9, 2014 at 03:59 PM Posted September 9, 2014 at 03:59 PM (edited) here she talks about the corded mic! Can someone translate please? I couldn't get much... But she likes to sing with one. She thinks it's perfect for her. I can get bits and pieces here and there, but not the whole thing. I can hear little words here and there that make me sorta understand it. Edited September 9, 2014 at 04:00 PM by CelineDionFreak 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Popular Post québecflower Posted September 9, 2014 at 04:49 PM Popular Post Posted September 9, 2014 at 04:49 PM 1.17 and over... Julie: why do you sing with a corded mic? Celine: because it is less expansive, we cut the budget.. Julie: but why? Celine: because i love it more, i began my career with that, i like it more, it is souding well. It is not what cost more or less, it is what works. We tried not to do that because there's mic who sounds better, but when i'm not happy, i don't sing as well. What's important is to be happy, not to sing well, but to have fun. Now i have fun, i have my mic, it cost $60, and if it continues, they will give them to me because they want me to sing with it, and...it is perfect. I'm tied with the cord. Julie: But normally, superstars use wireless mic.. Celine: but i'm not a superstar, i'm Celine 14 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
FORALLTIME89 Posted September 9, 2014 at 04:54 PM Posted September 9, 2014 at 04:54 PM ahah she's so amazing... merci for the translation!I can't wait to see the whole show!And thank you for posting TV5Monde's schedule 1 Quote http://i39.tinypic.com/2j1sgli.jpgsig.made.by.me.with.all.my.love.for.michaeljackson.and.celine.dion.this.love.will.never.last.it's.for.all.time.
DionFanAlways Posted September 9, 2014 at 08:17 PM Posted September 9, 2014 at 08:17 PM 1.17 and over... Julie: why do you sing with a corded mic? Celine: because it is less expansive, we cut the budget.. Julie: but why? Celine: because i love it more, i began my career with that, i like it more, it is souding well. It is not what cost more or less, it is what works. We tried not to do that because there's mic who sounds better, but when i'm not happy, i don't sing as well. What's important is to be happy, not to sing well, but to have fun. Now i have fun, i have my mic, it cost $60, and if it continues, they will give them to me because they want me to sing with it, and...it is perfect. I'm tied with the cord. Julie: But normally, superstars use wireless mic.. Celine: but i'm not a superstar, i'm CelineThanks for the translation but this quote here: Celine: but i'm not a superstar, i'm Celine awww 7 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
CELINE MARIE Posted September 9, 2014 at 08:55 PM Author Posted September 9, 2014 at 08:55 PM 5 Quote
nuts2you Posted September 9, 2014 at 09:11 PM Posted September 9, 2014 at 09:11 PM On the 2nd small picture dance with Michel and the 3rd photo is my favorite picture: it is clear that we are in the port of Montreal, what surrealist décor for water skiing. And the last photo Stéphane Laporte and Celine to the grid that we had installed to avoid that someone falls into the water. (Translated by Bing) 2 Quote
NicoNV Posted September 9, 2014 at 10:17 PM Posted September 9, 2014 at 10:17 PM Thanks for translating the mic scene!! For those of you who can see the videos, could you at least tell those of us who cannot see them what happens? What happens in the extra footage with Rene, why was she signing autographs in the car? I wish they would post it so that all fans could see the footage. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 1 Quote
nuts2you Posted September 9, 2014 at 11:56 PM Posted September 9, 2014 at 11:56 PM I know right, I m trying to find them as well, Quote
nuts2you Posted September 9, 2014 at 11:59 PM Posted September 9, 2014 at 11:59 PM I also would like to know what about footage with celine and rene in the parking lot. Quote
chocolatechip15 Posted September 10, 2014 at 12:24 AM Posted September 10, 2014 at 12:24 AM Thanks for translating the mic scene!! For those of you who can see the videos, could you at least tell those of us who cannot see them what happens? What happens in the extra footage with Rene, why was she signing autographs in the car? I wish they would post it so that all fans could see the footage. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk I'm not in Canada and couldn't see any of the footage withe Rene, but the autograph in the car thing was from one of the videos L'Ete Indien posted on YouTube (at the very end, when she's back in the car after they've driven away from all the wild fans, she asks Rene if he wants an autograph, as a joke). 2 Quote
Davey84 Posted September 10, 2014 at 06:37 AM Posted September 10, 2014 at 06:37 AM 1.17 and over... Julie: why do you sing with a corded mic? Celine: because it is less expansive, we cut the budget.. Julie: but why? Celine: because i love it more, i began my career with that, i like it more, it is souding well. It is not what cost more or less, it is what works. We tried not to do that because there's mic who sounds better, but when i'm not happy, i don't sing as well. What's important is to be happy, not to sing well, but to have fun. Now i have fun, i have my mic, it cost $60, and if it continues, they will give them to me because they want me to sing with it, and...it is perfect. I'm tied with the cord. Julie: But normally, superstars use wireless mic.. Celine: but i'm not a superstar, i'm Celine hahaha oh that is just classic!!!! Good to have this issue cleared! It was so weird seeing her use a wired microphone. .. but I must say it does suit her! 3 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
ryba Posted September 10, 2014 at 12:59 PM Posted September 10, 2014 at 12:59 PM And I thought it was due to her problems with her in ear monitors During the first Paris concerts in 2013 Quote
smash Posted September 10, 2014 at 01:37 PM Posted September 10, 2014 at 01:37 PM Thanks for the translation but this quote here: Celine: but i'm not a superstar, i'm Celine awww "But I'm not a superstar, I'm Celine." Oh my word, isn't that just sooo down to earth and humble. That's why I adore her so much, her humility. I LOVE LOVE LOVE her. She IS such a superstar, way way up there with the best. Actually for me, Celine is the best, she beats all the others hands down. Her inner self is so beautiful, a wonderful human being. Sharon 7 Quote
Jessyka Posted September 10, 2014 at 01:43 PM Posted September 10, 2014 at 01:43 PM Celine: but i'm not a superstar, i'm Celine Celine Dion, ladies and gentlemen. 6 Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
CSCfan Posted September 10, 2014 at 04:41 PM Posted September 10, 2014 at 04:41 PM And I thought it was due to her problems with her in ear monitors During the first Paris concerts in 2013 It does also, in a way. She doesn't like the sound of her cordless Sennheiser in her in-ears... So while that one is perfect for her voice, she opted to go with the mic she overall feels fit her the best. 3 Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Felifel55 Posted September 10, 2014 at 08:55 PM Posted September 10, 2014 at 08:55 PM She's so humble 1 Quote 'Can you keep a secret?'
nuts2you Posted September 10, 2014 at 09:40 PM Posted September 10, 2014 at 09:40 PM I also would like to know what about footage with celine and rene in the parking lot Do we have footage or is there any footage of this Quote
Angel2006 Posted September 10, 2014 at 09:41 PM Posted September 10, 2014 at 09:41 PM Yes. I would also love to see the Parking lot footage. I hope someone puts it on youtube Quote
Felifel55 Posted September 10, 2014 at 09:46 PM Posted September 10, 2014 at 09:46 PM I also would like to know what about footage with celine and rene in the parking lot Do we have footage or is there any footage of thisSame! Can't wait to see that footage Quote 'Can you keep a secret?'
littleames Posted September 11, 2014 at 12:07 AM Posted September 11, 2014 at 12:07 AM (edited) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlkcBXr6JiY&list=UUE_kkFuFV-8wvTgCcIr-B6A here she talks about the corded mic! Can someone translate please?So whenever there are videos/pictures of Celine in her dressing rooms, I always look at the products laying around because I'm a product freak...and what do I see? Gas X lol! Edited September 11, 2014 at 12:08 AM by littleames 3 Quote
CELINEFAN01 Posted September 11, 2014 at 02:53 AM Posted September 11, 2014 at 02:53 AM Is anyone avaible to watch the footage yet? Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted September 11, 2014 at 07:12 PM Posted September 11, 2014 at 07:12 PM 3 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Jessyka Posted September 11, 2014 at 07:18 PM Posted September 11, 2014 at 07:18 PM The glasses. *I know I'm repeating myself over and over, but I love Celine in glasses* 2 Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
CelineDionFreak Posted September 11, 2014 at 07:29 PM Posted September 11, 2014 at 07:29 PM (edited) The glasses. *I know I'm repeating myself over and over, but I love Celine in glasses*The glasses do look good on her! Edited September 11, 2014 at 07:29 PM by CelineDionFreak Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
SlovakClark Posted September 11, 2014 at 08:21 PM Posted September 11, 2014 at 08:21 PM did i see her just naked? and i mean naked naked NAKED? wasnt that too much?anyway, i love that program, she looked so young and fresh Quote http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/320x240q90/853/qwz9.jpg
karalayna Posted September 11, 2014 at 10:25 PM Posted September 11, 2014 at 10:25 PM Same! Can't wait to see that footageMe too Quote
karalayna Posted September 11, 2014 at 10:35 PM Posted September 11, 2014 at 10:35 PM did i see her just naked? and i mean naked naked NAKED? wasnt that too much? anyway, i love that program, she looked so young and freshWhat are you talking about Naked where?Btw I also love that program and I wish somebody can do english subtitles for this program Quote
SlovakClark Posted September 12, 2014 at 12:11 AM Posted September 12, 2014 at 12:11 AM (edited) What are you talking about Naked where?Btw I also love that program and I wish somebody can do english subtitles for this programhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoaJEeTZBVE&list=UUE_kkFuFV-8wvTgCcIr-B6A1:56? probably its nothing, but it was quite shock to me:D Edited September 12, 2014 at 12:12 AM by SlovakClark Quote http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/320x240q90/853/qwz9.jpg
Angel2006 Posted September 12, 2014 at 06:50 AM Posted September 12, 2014 at 06:50 AM did i see her just naked? and i mean naked naked NAKED? wasnt that too much? anyway, i love that program, she looked so young and fresh I was really shocked to. You can totally almost see everything. complete side and under boob. Even a quick view of the down there area. It must have felt really weird for her to watch that with Michel Drucker right there. He has known Celine since she was a teenager. Awkward. It felt really weird to watch that video and that it was shared with the public. Even though I'm sure Celine gave consent to showing the video, it feels like we invaded her privacy be seeing it. It's just weird. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.