karalayna Posted September 24, 2014 at 09:57 PM Posted September 24, 2014 at 09:57 PM I will try to read it later... Can't give a full translation no. But will try to jot down some points.thanks for traslate it Quote
anewdayhascome Posted September 25, 2014 at 09:49 AM Posted September 25, 2014 at 09:49 AM Seriously there is no one who could share this show here? 4 Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Jessyka Posted September 25, 2014 at 12:07 PM Posted September 25, 2014 at 12:07 PM I have the whole show, but it's huge and I don't know where I could upload it. Any suggestions? Maybe Mega? 3 Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
CELINEFAN01 Posted September 25, 2014 at 02:17 PM Posted September 25, 2014 at 02:17 PM I have the whole show, but it's huge and I don't know where I could upload it. Any suggestions? Maybe Mega? Cool! The Canadian version? Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted September 25, 2014 at 02:25 PM Posted September 25, 2014 at 02:25 PM I have the whole show, but it's huge and I don't know where I could upload it. Any suggestions? Maybe Mega? You could on somwhere like Mediafire? Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Jessyka Posted September 25, 2014 at 03:03 PM Posted September 25, 2014 at 03:03 PM Cool! The Canadian version? No, the first version it aired. Do you guys want the canadian version? Sorry, I didn't realize that. You could on somwhere like Mediafire? I think it's too big for mediafire. Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
anewdayhascome Posted September 25, 2014 at 03:56 PM Posted September 25, 2014 at 03:56 PM I have the whole show, but it's huge and I don't know where I could upload it. Any suggestions? Maybe Mega? OMG :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: that's great! Maybe you could contact Koolan or Bellamy? Maybe it could be uploaded in the Multimedia section? Even if not, they surely know how to upload huge files... It's so nice of you! :* 1 Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Jessyka Posted September 25, 2014 at 05:54 PM Posted September 25, 2014 at 05:54 PM OMG :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: that's great! Maybe you could contact Koolan or Bellamy? Maybe it could be uploaded in the Multimedia section? Even if not, they surely know how to upload huge files... It's so nice of you! :* I'm not sure I have the one you guys want.I have the first one that aired in August.I believe you guys are talking about the canadian version, right?Sorry. Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
CELINEFAN01 Posted September 25, 2014 at 06:44 PM Posted September 25, 2014 at 06:44 PM No, the first version it aired. Do you guys want the canadian version? Sorry, I didn't realize that. Don't worry, personally I think the Canadian was better cuz it shows different content, but Im glad you have the other one to I think it's too big for mediafire. Quote
anewdayhascome Posted September 25, 2014 at 08:33 PM Posted September 25, 2014 at 08:33 PM I'd be thrilled to see at least one version! (I didn't know that there are two) So, please share this one because neither the first one nor the second one is available anywhere. Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Jessyka Posted September 25, 2014 at 10:21 PM Posted September 25, 2014 at 10:21 PM I'd be thrilled to see at least one version! (I didn't know that there are two) So, please share this one because neither the first one nor the second one is available anywhere. I'll try to upload it tonight. 1 Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
Jessyka Posted September 26, 2014 at 11:44 AM Posted September 26, 2014 at 11:44 AM Here are the links for the whole show (the french version). It's in 6 parts, and you'll have to download all 6 to extract the file. Part 1Part 2Part 3Part 4Part 5Part 6 4 Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
karalayna Posted September 26, 2014 at 12:21 PM Posted September 26, 2014 at 12:21 PM Here are the links for the whole show (the french version). It's in 6 parts, and you'll have to download all 6 to extract the file. Part 1Part 2Part 3Part 4Part 5Part 6thanks very much for the show .Can somebady do english subtitles for it ? It would be great .thanks Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted September 26, 2014 at 12:44 PM Posted September 26, 2014 at 12:44 PM (edited) Here are the links for the whole show (the french version). It's in 6 parts, and you'll have to download all 6 to extract the file. Part 1Part 2Part 3Part 4Part 5Part 6 Thanks!! Edited September 26, 2014 at 12:44 PM by CelineDionFreak 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Jessyka Posted September 26, 2014 at 02:49 PM Posted September 26, 2014 at 02:49 PM thanks very much for the show .Can somebady do english subtitles for it ? It would be great .thanks I would love to have English subtitles on it too. But subtitles are hard work and the show is very long.If someone is willing to make a transcription of the show in English, I can arrange subtitles. 1 Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
karalayna Posted September 26, 2014 at 02:57 PM Posted September 26, 2014 at 02:57 PM I would love to have English subtitles on it too. But subtitles are hard work and the show is very long.If someone is willing to make a transcription of the show in English, I can arrange subtitles.I know it is a hard work to do but it would be amazing to have this show translated . If I would Know franch I would do it with pleasure but I don,t know franch and I don't understand it that's why I want english subtitles Thanks Quote
Jessyka Posted September 26, 2014 at 02:59 PM Posted September 26, 2014 at 02:59 PM I know it is a hard work to do but it would be amazing to have this show translated . If I would Know franch I would do it with pleasure but I don,t know franch and I don't understand it that's why I want english subtitles Thanks Me too. I don't speak French either. 1 Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
karalayna Posted September 27, 2014 at 06:37 PM Posted September 27, 2014 at 06:37 PM What about this special video from L'ete Indien ?Can someone do something ?Can someone shere this video with us here somehow? thanks Quote
nuts2you Posted September 27, 2014 at 09:48 PM Posted September 27, 2014 at 09:48 PM does anybody have the Video of them in the parking lot, 2 Quote
nuts2you Posted October 1, 2014 at 12:53 AM Posted October 1, 2014 at 12:53 AM this is cute,enjoy 1 Quote
Angel2006 Posted October 17, 2014 at 08:44 PM Posted October 17, 2014 at 08:44 PM Thanks nuts2you for posting that hilarious video. I just found a pic of Celine wearing glasses and flip flops and another of her strolling the streets of Montreal. 2 Quote
Jessyka Posted October 19, 2014 at 12:33 PM Posted October 19, 2014 at 12:33 PM Thanks nuts2you for posting that hilarious video. I just found a pic of Celine wearing glasses and flip flops and another of her strolling the streets of Montreal. Glasses. Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
CELINEFAN01 Posted October 20, 2014 at 01:11 AM Posted October 20, 2014 at 01:11 AM Those pictures are from de Videotron video, guys please post it 2 Quote
anewdayhascome Posted October 26, 2014 at 08:56 PM Posted October 26, 2014 at 08:56 PM (edited) Here are the links for the whole show (the french version). It's in 6 parts, and you'll have to download all 6 to extract the file. Part 1Part 2Part 3Part 4Part 5Part 6 I know, it took me some time to watch the whole but it's so long.... but....... :w00t: :w00t: :clap: :clap: :cry: :cry: Jessyka I LOVE YOU :wub: :wub: thank you for sharing this and I have to admit that I'm so touched. You don't know what you've actually done! I've just seen it and.... I'm ON it!!!! I'm on the footage from Bercy! during both MHWGO and PQTME!!!! Thank you so much! I just wish they would give us more. I'm not talking about me... what I've seen is more than enough and it's the best souvenir I'll have... but they have so much footage and they didn't even show much. I mean they filmed SSDA which was extraordinary, I mean never did Celine allow us to sing alone for so long! They could also show the footage in front of the concert when she was signing those hundreds of autographs each day... Can anyone tell me what's included in the version quebecois? Jessyka, thank you once again! :heartbounce: :heartbounce: Edited October 26, 2014 at 08:57 PM by anewdayhascome 1 Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
~Christian~ Posted April 24, 2015 at 04:47 PM Posted April 24, 2015 at 04:47 PM Guys, I'm looking for the videotron video where we can see René, with Céline and Michel Drucker, but I can't find it anywhere.Can u help please? Quote
dawn Posted April 25, 2015 at 10:31 AM Posted April 25, 2015 at 10:31 AM Guys, I'm looking for the videotron video where we can see René, with Céline and Michel Drucker, but I can't find it anywhere.Can u help please? I think that nobody has been able to get this video. Quote
Julian Posted May 7, 2015 at 02:21 PM Posted May 7, 2015 at 02:21 PM Was there any difference between the french version and the version they showed in quebec? Thanks Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.