cdurand54 Posted July 27, 2014 at 07:22 AM Posted July 27, 2014 at 07:22 AM trailerhttps://www.facebook...&type=2 She's gonna sing :- Je l'aime à mourir (With Vincent Niclo, Fred Pellerin, Francis Cabrel)- Encore et encore (duet with Francis Cabrel) 1 Quote
mirage Posted July 27, 2014 at 08:06 AM Posted July 27, 2014 at 08:06 AM I always loved that short clip, so cant wait to see full version! It's funny how some people looked old back in those days, and still look old now. Celine only looks younger and younger. Maybe it was asked before, but will they now also show the images from Paris with Julie and Celine?Or is this episode next Saturday something else? ENCORE ET ENCORE!! :wub: (again and again)same key that she used 27 years ago! Quote
smash Posted July 27, 2014 at 09:38 AM Posted July 27, 2014 at 09:38 AM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frk3A5sYL0UShe is going crazy there!!! Really completely enjoying herself. I am so glad that she is doing these interview shows with a couple of songs, where she can let herself go, and have fun time singing. She must'nt ONLY do Vegas, where she just mostly walks around or is just sort of not really moving around much. A person so sees the difference in her, when she is doing something out of Vegas. Only my thoughts though. Sharon 4 Quote
Jessyka Posted July 27, 2014 at 10:55 AM Posted July 27, 2014 at 10:55 AM Can't wait to see this. She's having fun! 1 Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
ryba Posted July 27, 2014 at 01:59 PM Posted July 27, 2014 at 01:59 PM She is going crazy there!!! Really completely enjoying herself. I am so glad that she is doing these interview shows with a couple of songs, where she can let herself go, and have fun time singing. She must'nt ONLY do Vegas, where she just mostly walks around or is just sort of not really moving around much. A person so sees the difference in her, when she is doing something out of Vegas. Only my thoughts though. Sharonyou are so right! she is really enjoying herself 1 Quote
mike_z Posted July 27, 2014 at 02:35 PM Posted July 27, 2014 at 02:35 PM She's gonna sing :- Je l'aime à mourir (With Vincent Niclo, Fred Pellerin, Francis Cabrel)- Encore et encore (duet with Francis Cabrel) can't wait for "Je l'aime a mourir" it sounds GREAT! And what a beautiful setting! 1 Quote
nuts2you Posted July 27, 2014 at 03:11 PM Posted July 27, 2014 at 03:11 PM I sure hope that we get a link to it 1 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted July 27, 2014 at 03:21 PM Posted July 27, 2014 at 03:21 PM trailerhttps://www.facebook...&type=2That is one blinged out wetsuit Fancy! 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
ryba Posted July 27, 2014 at 03:44 PM Posted July 27, 2014 at 03:44 PM can't wait for "Je l'aime a mourir" it sounds GREAT! And what a beautiful setting!yes, it reminds me of the Incredible music video Quote
Angel2006 Posted July 27, 2014 at 05:58 PM Posted July 27, 2014 at 05:58 PM (edited) That is one blinged out wetsuit Fancy! Thanks for posting this video. OMG! We need screen caps of Celine water skiing! Celine looks so freakin good. I can't wait to watch this on t.v. Whoops. I think I quoted the wrong person. Thank you to the person that posted the trailer! Edited July 27, 2014 at 06:00 PM by Angel2006 2 Quote
Angel2006 Posted July 27, 2014 at 10:53 PM Posted July 27, 2014 at 10:53 PM Is this show starting Aug 2nd or Sept 2nd? I thought I remembered reading that the show starts Aug 2nd, but I looked on my t.v. guide and I can't find it. Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted July 28, 2014 at 12:00 AM Posted July 28, 2014 at 12:00 AM Is this show starting Aug 2nd or Sept 2nd? I thought I remembered reading that the show starts Aug 2nd, but I looked on my t.v. guide and I can't find it. I think it's August 2nd for France... Don't quote me on that, don't completely know. Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Angel2006 Posted July 28, 2014 at 12:11 AM Posted July 28, 2014 at 12:11 AM I think it's August 2nd for France... Don't quote me on that, don't completely know. Thanks. I hope it plays where I live because I don't see it anywhere on my t.v. guide for Aug 2nd. 1 Quote
celinelover03 Posted July 28, 2014 at 05:02 AM Posted July 28, 2014 at 05:02 AM Wait...is all of Celine's part of the show premiering on August 2nd? Or is it being divided up into parts, like episodes? I'm still so confused Quote Et je t'aime encore, comme dans les chansons banales...
cdurand54 Posted July 28, 2014 at 06:59 AM Posted July 28, 2014 at 06:59 AM (edited) The show will be on : - France 2 (France) - 2nd August @ 10.30PM- TV5 Monde (Around the world) - End of august @???- TVA (Quebec-Canada) - 2nd Septembre @??? It's the same show for all the countries apparently... Edited July 28, 2014 at 07:00 AM by cdurand54 1 Quote
celinelover03 Posted July 28, 2014 at 07:18 AM Posted July 28, 2014 at 07:18 AM The show will be on : - France 2 (France) - 2nd August @ 10.30PM- TV5 Monde (Around the world) - End of august @???- TVA (Quebec-Canada) - 2nd Septembre @??? It's the same show for all the countries apparently... Yes that's what I heard too...but why on earth would they broadcast the one for Quebec later than the other ones, when it is a Quebec show! I heard that the show in total would be broadcasted end of august, early september...so I was shocked to see August 2nd a while back. Quote Et je t'aime encore, comme dans les chansons banales...
celinelover03 Posted July 28, 2014 at 07:18 AM Posted July 28, 2014 at 07:18 AM So is it really the same show being broadcasted at diff dates for diff countries? I'm very confused if the segment with the twins in paris, Celine jet skiing, the performances, etc. are going to be in one episode or if they're going to break it up into a series of episodes... Quote Et je t'aime encore, comme dans les chansons banales...
cdurand54 Posted July 28, 2014 at 09:52 AM Posted July 28, 2014 at 09:52 AM no it's the same show ... 1 Quote
Xpresso Posted July 28, 2014 at 10:03 AM Posted July 28, 2014 at 10:03 AM The ratings will be much higher with a September broacast (in Quebec anyway).In France, it will be shown at 10:45 pm on a Saturday night... nothing to help the ratings... What are they thinking? 3 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted July 28, 2014 at 10:12 AM Posted July 28, 2014 at 10:12 AM She is going crazy there!!! Really completely enjoying herself. I am so glad that she is doing these interview shows with a couple of songs, where she can let herself go, and have fun time singing. She must'nt ONLY do Vegas, where she just mostly walks around or is just sort of not really moving around much. A person so sees the difference in her, when she is doing something out of Vegas. Only my thoughts though. Sharon Great observation! The difference in the way she feels in French as compared to English is obvious to me at least. Sort of like in English, it's a job. Almost like she says to herself, 'Ok one down this many more to go.' Autopilot in a way. I'm not saying she doesn't bring emotion into what she is doing in English, I'm just saying I think the difference is more apparent. 4 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
smash Posted July 28, 2014 at 02:39 PM Posted July 28, 2014 at 02:39 PM Great observation! The difference in the way she feels in French as compared to English is obvious to me at least. Sort of like in English, it's a job. Almost like she says to herself, 'Ok one down this many more to go.' Autopilot in a way. I'm not saying she doesn't bring emotion into what she is doing in English, I'm just saying I think the difference is more apparent.Yes, i agree with the French songs, it is different. She loves singing in French, and also the French interviews, she is obviously way more relaxed talking her home language . But also with the English songs, which i think again as more like what i would put under the "Pop" kind of songs, a lot of her songs on the English albums are more pop for me, with of course the few ballads. It's almost like she has burst out of a bubble, and she is free again. I'm so extremely happy for her, French or English, it does'nt matter, as long as she is enjoying herself. Sharon 3 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted July 28, 2014 at 04:04 PM Posted July 28, 2014 at 04:04 PM Yes, i agree with the French songs, it is different. She loves singing in French, and also the French interviews, she is obviously way more relaxed talking her home language . But also with the English songs, which i think again as more like what i would put under the "Pop" kind of songs, a lot of her songs on the English albums are more pop for me, with of course the few ballads. It's almost like she has burst out of a bubble, and she is free again. I'm so extremely happy for her, French or English, it does'nt matter, as long as she is enjoying herself. SharonYes exactly! Wonderfully said Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
celinelover03 Posted July 29, 2014 at 01:32 AM Posted July 29, 2014 at 01:32 AM no it's the same show ... Okay, so all the scenes, (with the twins, jet skiing, performances, etc>) all in one episode?? Quote Et je t'aime encore, comme dans les chansons banales...
celinefanonline Posted July 29, 2014 at 01:48 AM Posted July 29, 2014 at 01:48 AM love the trailer!!and i understand why Celine enjoyed more!if i'm like Celine doing a show in Vegas i'll probably be like her lol just another one few more to go for my days off.... and so onbut then i have to say sometimes when the Vegas audience or should i say when there's more fans in the audience it does make difference to how Celine enjoy the show more or not! Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
Angel2006 Posted July 29, 2014 at 05:56 AM Posted July 29, 2014 at 05:56 AM It's only 4 more days until the show airs! I really hope that someone makes lots of screen caps of Celine water skiing. I don't know why I am most excited for that part of the show, but I am. I love it when Celine does sporty things. I just hope there will be lots of pics online after the show airs. 2 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted July 30, 2014 at 02:08 PM Posted July 30, 2014 at 02:08 PM I want that RING!!! Love it Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
CELINEFAN01 Posted July 30, 2014 at 02:59 PM Posted July 30, 2014 at 02:59 PM http://assimilator.tv/ we can watch it here , just go to the link, then click on FRENCH TV and then click on the FRANCE 2 channel 4 Quote
Jessyka Posted July 30, 2014 at 05:57 PM Posted July 30, 2014 at 05:57 PM http://assimilator.tv/ we can watch it here , just go to the link, then click on FRENCH TV and then click on the FRANCE 2 channel Thank you! Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
DionFanAlways Posted July 30, 2014 at 08:16 PM Posted July 30, 2014 at 08:16 PM This is sort of an odd shot, it's like he's trying to cop a cheap feel. Lol! 3 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.