powerofamor17 Posted July 15, 2014 at 05:59 AM Posted July 15, 2014 at 05:59 AM Is it just me or is her skirt see-through? 1 Quote
Angel2006 Posted July 15, 2014 at 06:07 AM Posted July 15, 2014 at 06:07 AM I noticed that to. I does look a little see through. Quote
browseceline Posted July 15, 2014 at 06:28 AM Posted July 15, 2014 at 06:28 AM (edited) Is it just me or is her skirt see-through? I do not see that ..but she has a nce tan and the hair looks great. Do not know if the white shirt matches the silver dress though.. But that is just my opinion. Edited July 15, 2014 at 06:32 AM by browseceline Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
powerofamor17 Posted July 15, 2014 at 07:09 AM Posted July 15, 2014 at 07:09 AM Its really noticeable, just look at the legs. Let's hope she has a thong on under this. Lol 1 Quote
mirage Posted July 15, 2014 at 07:31 AM Posted July 15, 2014 at 07:31 AM She looks like the shoot she had for ATW where she was wearing a white dress and had big dark bracelets on. You can see that on the behind the scenes video for mothers day. She looks amazing! I really love her hair!But i think u cant tell its because annie is gone u can see the difference with what she is wearing Quote
powerofamor17 Posted July 15, 2014 at 08:00 AM Posted July 15, 2014 at 08:00 AM (edited) Well she's just perfect. Edited July 15, 2014 at 08:00 AM by powerofamor17 1 Quote
powerofamor17 Posted July 15, 2014 at 08:15 AM Posted July 15, 2014 at 08:15 AM (edited) http://s18.postimg.org/h3gmcmzjt/IMG_10913331140616.jpg http://s18.postimg.org/tafrggg3d/IMG_10918295401260.jpg Edited July 15, 2014 at 08:23 AM by Davey84 Made photo's viewable 2 Quote
Davey84 Posted July 15, 2014 at 08:21 AM Posted July 15, 2014 at 08:21 AM LEGS AND HAIR! OH NO! Is she having the same problem again!?! WOW! Definitely a change of style! It's a mix between the Alix Malka shoot and the I'm Alive music video! Yeah I also thought of the I'm Alive period too! I think this new haircut is amazing! She needed a different hairstyleand this is making her more youthful! I love the short dress and the white top is perfect for an Indian Summer! 3 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
powerofamor17 Posted July 15, 2014 at 08:26 AM Posted July 15, 2014 at 08:26 AM OH NO! Is she having the same problem again!?! Yeah I also thought of the I'm Alive period too! I think this new haircut is amazing! She needed a different hairstyleand this is making her more youthful! I love the short dress and the white top is perfect for an Indian Summer!Thanks davey for making those visible. She look fantastic!!!!! Quote
Jamieb12321 Posted July 15, 2014 at 09:22 AM Posted July 15, 2014 at 09:22 AM (edited) On my way home from the taping grabbed this at the aiport.... Well every pic I try to upload says to big I'll try when I get home Edited July 15, 2014 at 09:28 AM by Jamieb12321 3 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted July 15, 2014 at 09:58 AM Posted July 15, 2014 at 09:58 AM (edited) Love the look! Wow Btw, She was water skiing? (Le Journal) I want to see! Edited July 15, 2014 at 10:07 AM by DionFanAlways 4 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Popular Post Celine Fan 77 Posted July 15, 2014 at 10:03 AM Popular Post Posted July 15, 2014 at 10:03 AM She hasn't looked this great since the Alix Malka shooting!! 9 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Jessyka Posted July 15, 2014 at 11:35 AM Posted July 15, 2014 at 11:35 AM OH NO! Is she having the same problem again!?! I should have said: OMG her hair! OMG her legs! 1 Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
Xpresso Posted July 15, 2014 at 11:40 AM Posted July 15, 2014 at 11:40 AM Can't wait to see her water skiing again... 2 Quote
CELINE MARIE Posted July 15, 2014 at 11:43 AM Author Posted July 15, 2014 at 11:43 AM videohttp://tva.canoe.ca/emissions/salutbonjour/chroniques/sb/chroniqueculturelle/219296/celine-dion-sur-le-plateau-de-lete-indien 2 Quote
Jessyka Posted July 15, 2014 at 11:51 AM Posted July 15, 2014 at 11:51 AM videohttp://tva.canoe.ca/...-de-lete-indien Not available in my country. Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
Celine Fan 77 Posted July 15, 2014 at 11:52 AM Posted July 15, 2014 at 11:52 AM videohttp://tva.canoe.ca/...-de-lete-indien They mention the song 'Je L'aime à Mourir' in the video, if Celine's going to sing that one I'll die. I love that song!! 2 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
powerofamor17 Posted July 15, 2014 at 12:02 PM Posted July 15, 2014 at 12:02 PM She's wearing another outfit here with glasses. http://s27.postimg.org/dgiv57f5f/Screenshot_2014_07_15_06_55_19_1.png 1 Quote
Jessyka Posted July 15, 2014 at 12:04 PM Posted July 15, 2014 at 12:04 PM She's wearing another outfit here with glasses.http://s27.postimg.o..._06_55_19_1.png Is she wearing glasses? Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
powerofamor17 Posted July 15, 2014 at 12:09 PM Posted July 15, 2014 at 12:09 PM (edited) Is she wearing glasses?Yep👀 Is she wearing glasses?Yep👀http://s1.postimg.org/54szaqjq7/Screenshot_2014_07_15_07_13_35_1.png Edited July 15, 2014 at 12:20 PM by powerofamor17 1 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted July 15, 2014 at 12:18 PM Posted July 15, 2014 at 12:18 PM She hasn't looked this great since the Alix Malka shooting!! I love this pic! Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
CelineDionFreak Posted July 15, 2014 at 12:18 PM Posted July 15, 2014 at 12:18 PM She's wearing another outfit here with glasses. http://s27.postimg.org/dgiv57f5f/Screenshot_2014_07_15_06_55_19_1.png Like this outfit too! Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Yentl Anchel Posted July 15, 2014 at 12:21 PM Posted July 15, 2014 at 12:21 PM I love the fact that she is wearing glasses, you don't see that often! maybe it was the strong wind that made her decide not to wear her contact lenses. Quote Elle est mon idéal, La plus grande étoile Will be going to Celine may 8 2027
Jessyka Posted July 15, 2014 at 12:25 PM Posted July 15, 2014 at 12:25 PM I can't wait for a better photo of her in glasses. 2 Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
smash Posted July 15, 2014 at 01:32 PM Posted July 15, 2014 at 01:32 PM She looks like she is so tanned. Very nice. Unless it is just a dark picture.Lovely photograph. Sharon 1 Quote
nuts2you Posted July 15, 2014 at 01:34 PM Posted July 15, 2014 at 01:34 PM is she wearing sun -glass because of the wind Quote
smash Posted July 15, 2014 at 01:58 PM Posted July 15, 2014 at 01:58 PM She's wearing another outfit here with glasses.http://s27.postimg.o..._06_55_19_1.pngI thought so too, it looks like glasses, when she is wearing the black leather pants and leaning over a bit talking to the other guy. When she is walking to the room, she walks so nicely huh? and her hair blowing in the wind before she sits down, all very cute and sexy. Sharon 1 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted July 15, 2014 at 02:02 PM Posted July 15, 2014 at 02:02 PM I love it when things are happening!! She looks phenomenal!! 5 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
smash Posted July 15, 2014 at 02:04 PM Posted July 15, 2014 at 02:04 PM I can't wait for a better photo of her in glasses. It would be nice if we could get the picture bigger and more clearer. If anyone can manage to do that, thanks very much, it would be appreciated. Sharon Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted July 15, 2014 at 02:10 PM Posted July 15, 2014 at 02:10 PM I love the fact that she is wearing glasses, you don't see that often! maybe it was the strong wind that made her decide not to wear her contact lenses. She wears contacts?! I didn't know that! 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.