flutefreak Posted May 12, 2014 at 03:01 PM Posted May 12, 2014 at 03:01 PM How tall is rene? They seem about the same height or her slightly taller when she's wearing heels. There were some pictures of her with flats on and she's shorter than him. I think they werewhen the twins were born and she had a blue dress on at the beach. Quote
QueenCeline87 Posted May 12, 2014 at 05:43 PM Posted May 12, 2014 at 05:43 PM I think she is around 5 7 too cos in Paris she wasn't much taller taller than me and she had heels on at the time so I don't think google is too far off. The killer heels and her long legs make her appear much taller than she is. 2 Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
CelineDionFreak Posted May 12, 2014 at 05:51 PM Posted May 12, 2014 at 05:51 PM I think she is around 5 7 too cos in Paris she wasn't much taller taller than me and she had heels on at the time so I don't think google is too far off. The killer heels and her long legs make her appear much taller than she is. You met her?! Noooo!! Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
celinelover03 Posted May 12, 2014 at 06:01 PM Posted May 12, 2014 at 06:01 PM How tall is rene? They seem about the same height or her slightly taller when she's wearing heels. There were some pictures of her with flats on and she's shorter than him. I think they werewhen the twins were born and she had a blue dress on at the beach. He's about 6 feet I think but that might have been when he is younger so he might be 5'11 5'10 now. If Celine really is 5'7 like stated on google then Rene probably is 5'11 or 6 feet because her heels are always like 5 or 6 inches tall lol and in some pics she's even taller or the same height as him with the heels on. Quote Et je t'aime encore, comme dans les chansons banales...
rhapsodion Posted May 12, 2014 at 06:59 PM Posted May 12, 2014 at 06:59 PM I haven't seen rene in person,but i would be surprised if he is 6 feet or near that. Celine looks tall mostly because of her figure. Quote
Angel2006 Posted May 12, 2014 at 07:02 PM Posted May 12, 2014 at 07:02 PM There was an article from an interview with Celine's sister. I think It was Manon. It was the sister who use to style Celine's hair anyways. It was an interview from 1996 or 1997, when Celine was on tour. Celine's sister stated Celine as being 5'7 1/2", but Annie Horth has supposedly said on twitter that Celine is 5'9" without heels. I think both could be true. Celine could have been 5'7 1/2" and through her spine alignment treatments and yoga, she could have grown a couple of inches. There are certain yoga moves you can do that help lengthen your spine and actually make you grow. Having proper spine alignment helps as well, so it's possible that Celine used to be 5'7 1/2" and grew to be 5'9" Quote
celinelover03 Posted May 12, 2014 at 09:00 PM Posted May 12, 2014 at 09:00 PM I still think she's around 5'7 1/2 or 5'8 because in recent photos she seems the same height as Rene or a little taller with heels but Rene has shrunken a bit you can tell by the way he stands lol. Quote Et je t'aime encore, comme dans les chansons banales...
nuts2you Posted May 12, 2014 at 09:10 PM Posted May 12, 2014 at 09:10 PM Somebody should twit Annie again to ask, she should know Quote
Timster Posted May 12, 2014 at 09:11 PM Posted May 12, 2014 at 09:11 PM I think she is around 5 7 too cos in Paris she wasn't much taller taller than me and she had heels on at the time so I don't think google is too far off. The killer heels and her long legs make her appear much taller than she is. I agree, I'm 5' 7 and when I was standing right opposite her outside her hotel in Paris our eyes were at a similar level. So I don't think she's taller than me, especially as she was in heels at the time... 2 Quote
Angel2006 Posted May 12, 2014 at 10:30 PM Posted May 12, 2014 at 10:30 PM Somebody should twit Annie again to ask, she should know Yes. I would really appreciate if someone could tweet Annie and ask her. Not that I don't believe the person on hear that said they tweeted her and asked her already, but if the tweets can be posted directly to the forum that would be nice. Quote
celine4evauk Posted May 13, 2014 at 06:10 PM Posted May 13, 2014 at 06:10 PM There was an article from an interview with Celine's sister. I think It was Manon. It was the sister who use to style Celine's hair anyways. It was an interview from 1996 or 1997, when Celine was on tour. Celine's sister stated Celine as being 5'7 1/2", but Annie Horth has supposedly said on twitter that Celine is 5'9" without heels. I think both could be true. Celine could have been 5'7 1/2" and through her spine alignment treatments and yoga, she could have grown a couple of inches. There are certain yoga moves you can do that help lengthen your spine and actually make you grow. Having proper spine alignment helps as well, so it's possible that Celine used to be 5'7 1/2" and grew to be 5'9" What exercises are they?? Only 4'11 i could do with a few more inches!!!! LOL 1 Quote
Angel2006 Posted May 13, 2014 at 07:22 PM Posted May 13, 2014 at 07:22 PM What exercises are they?? Only 4'11 i could do with a few more inches!!!! LOL I don't know the exact exercises, but I know there are certain one's that help elongate the spine. If you get into yoga and ask a instructor, I'm sure they can give you better advice. I do yoga, but I don't know much. I'm not an expert on all the different yoga moves. I just do the Wia Lana Yoga on t.v. LOL. It's worth a try. Who knows, You might make it to 5 feet. LOL. I think it's more beneficial though, when you get to have regular spinal alignment treatments like Celine. $$$$$. Oh and lets not forget massive heels. A girls best friend. I just realized, I've kinda turned this topic into something else entirely. Whoops. 1 Quote
ehild Posted May 15, 2014 at 02:47 AM Posted May 15, 2014 at 02:47 AM (edited) I think she may have been 5'7" at one point. But how long ago was that reported? If it was towards the beginning of her "adult" career....and by that I mean early 90's when she wasn't a kid anymore lol.....then it's possible she's an inch or two taller now. Which would make her 5'8"-5'9" now. She definitely looks taller now than she did back then. But then who really knows for sure? Lol Edited May 15, 2014 at 02:47 AM by ehild Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
ehild Posted May 15, 2014 at 02:50 AM Posted May 15, 2014 at 02:50 AM ^^^She may very well be the same height but appears taller being that she's pretty slender and the monster heels she's evolved into lol. I have the same problem. People are always surprised how tall I am versus how tall I look at times. Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
CelineDionFreak Posted May 15, 2014 at 11:10 AM Posted May 15, 2014 at 11:10 AM All I know is that at 6'2", I am much taller then she could be lol! Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Angel2006 Posted May 15, 2014 at 06:42 PM Posted May 15, 2014 at 06:42 PM All I know is that at 6'2", I am much taller then she could be lol! Not when Celine's in her big heels. LOL. Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted May 15, 2014 at 06:44 PM Posted May 15, 2014 at 06:44 PM Not when Celine's in her big heels. LOL. The question I have always wanted to ask her is "how can you walk in those things?!" If I ever meet her I will probably ask her. I am still boggled as to why she can walk in those things. I mean come on I would break my neck with the first step!! 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Angel2006 Posted May 15, 2014 at 06:48 PM Posted May 15, 2014 at 06:48 PM The question I have always wanted to ask her is "how can you walk in those things?!" If I ever meet her I will probably ask her. I am still boggled as to why she can walk in those things. I mean come on I would break my neck with the first step!! I know. It's another one of her many talents. LOL. I don't know how she does it. I look at the way her feet are bent sometimes and I just think pain. 1 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted May 15, 2014 at 07:39 PM Posted May 15, 2014 at 07:39 PM I know. It's another one of her many talents. LOL. I don't know how she does it. I look at the way her feet are bent sometimes and I just think pain. That's what I think too! I don't see how her back doesn't hurt now. It just boggles my mind. 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Angel2006 Posted May 15, 2014 at 07:45 PM Posted May 15, 2014 at 07:45 PM Does anyone know the actual date this talk show with Celine is going to air? I can't wait to see it. More footage of the twins to come guys. This is so exciting! 1 Quote
celine4evauk Posted May 17, 2014 at 06:19 PM Posted May 17, 2014 at 06:19 PM The question I have always wanted to ask her is "how can you walk in those things?!" If I ever meet her I will probably ask her. I am still boggled as to why she can walk in those things. I mean come on I would break my neck with the first step!! I asked one of Patrick's assistants that! I found it really hard to walk across the AND stage and said about it then. She said Celine's very good in heels! Quote
celine-rc Posted May 17, 2014 at 09:52 PM Posted May 17, 2014 at 09:52 PM I already wrote about this in random topics but, Since this topic already has Julie in it. On google It lists Julie Snyder's height as 1.73 m. Which is 5'8". Does anyone else think that is way off what her height really is? Julie does not look 5'8" to me. Celine is alot taller then Julie. Whenever you see them together there is a clear height difference. Annie Horth has said on twitter that Celine is 5'9" without heels. If you take the info from Annie about Celine and the info about Julie on google, That only makes Julie 1 inch shorter then Celine. That just can't be right. What do you guys think? I think Julie can't be any taller then 5'4". Julie is 5'2'' . 2 Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
infiniti Posted May 18, 2014 at 02:54 AM Posted May 18, 2014 at 02:54 AM I agree, I'm 5' 7 and when I was standing right opposite her outside her hotel in Paris our eyes were at a similar level. So I don't think she's taller than me, especially as she was in heels at the time... "...our eyes were at a similar level"..such a Celine fan!!! 2 Quote Celine ~
CelineDionFreak Posted May 30, 2014 at 09:41 PM Posted May 30, 2014 at 09:41 PM Nice to have a HQ photo now! Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
celinelover03 Posted May 31, 2014 at 06:04 AM Posted May 31, 2014 at 06:04 AM Are there any more HQ photos? Quote Et je t'aime encore, comme dans les chansons banales...
Fuzzy Posted June 16, 2014 at 06:58 PM Posted June 16, 2014 at 06:58 PM Teaser https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcWXQlfMjO8 3 Quote http://i43.tinypic.com/vne96v.jpg
celinelover03 Posted June 16, 2014 at 08:03 PM Posted June 16, 2014 at 08:03 PM The twins are A D O R A B L E! did anyone else notice the video was all Nelson?? LOL! Eddy seems to be the quiet one out of the two, celine definitely was joking when she said he keeps everything inside. Eddy wasn't dancing or anything 3 Quote Et je t'aime encore, comme dans les chansons banales...
Katie Posted June 16, 2014 at 09:15 PM Posted June 16, 2014 at 09:15 PM Céline is really a sporty girl! I am amazed the way she punshes, years of training and body shaping! Quote
BLM Posted June 16, 2014 at 10:08 PM Posted June 16, 2014 at 10:08 PM Via Internet translator:"Chance to attend the filming of the Indian Summer (large variety hosted by Michel Drucker & Julie Snyder - Official Page) July 14 with guest Celine Dion (and others)! # ÉtéIndien" More info here on contesthttps://fr-fr.facebook.com/JulieSnyderOfficiel Julie visited Celine??https://mobile.twitter.com/snyderjulie/media/grid?idx=1&tid=475719318080983040 2 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.