smash Posted July 4, 2014 at 02:44 PM Posted July 4, 2014 at 02:44 PM You mean like she had her bun here?.. Totally agree, Sharon, she looks awesome. It looks sexier like this for sure Yes, that's the one. She looks beautiful with her hair up in this kind of bun. She does look awesome and sexier. She looks so relaxed, comfy dress, hair up but still soft looking, and the hand in the pocket, all very cute. Sharon 2 Quote
CELINE MARIE Posted July 4, 2014 at 04:50 PM Author Posted July 4, 2014 at 04:50 PM (edited) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmLS0g_7hWg&feature=youtu.be&app=desktop Edited July 4, 2014 at 04:50 PM by CELINE MARIE 3 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted July 4, 2014 at 05:24 PM Posted July 4, 2014 at 05:24 PM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmLS0g_7hWg&feature=youtu.be&app=desktopLol! Something I would try! On a side note: He's so cute 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
incognito Posted July 4, 2014 at 05:29 PM Posted July 4, 2014 at 05:29 PM She stops traffic for this guy but doesn't sing S'il suffisait d'aimer for me in Vegas. "Where is the love", Celine? 1 Quote
mirage Posted July 4, 2014 at 08:20 PM Posted July 4, 2014 at 08:20 PM I really really hope we get subtitles... it seems so interesting.Maybe we can ask them? Like with USF we got them! :-) Quote
CELINEFAN01 Posted July 4, 2014 at 08:41 PM Posted July 4, 2014 at 08:41 PM I really really hope we get subtitles... it seems so interesting.Maybe we can ask them? Like with USF we got them! :-) I send an inbox to the official Indian page on facebook,they answer me they don't know yet! But hey If we keep sending they are gonna hear us! We need subtitules haha I don't understand a word So? Are you with me? 4 Quote
chocolatechip15 Posted July 4, 2014 at 10:32 PM Posted July 4, 2014 at 10:32 PM I really really hope we get subtitles... it seems so interesting.Maybe we can ask them? Like with USF we got them! :-) I hope so too! I think Celine was telling Julie a story about a time when a girl ran after the car and, as the car was turning, it slightly hit the girl. Quote
DionFanAlways Posted July 4, 2014 at 10:33 PM Posted July 4, 2014 at 10:33 PM I send an inbox to the official Indian page on facebook,they answer me they don't know yet! But hey If we keep sending they are gonna hear us! We need subtitules haha I don't understand a word So? Are you with me?What's the page? Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Del Posted July 5, 2014 at 12:13 AM Posted July 5, 2014 at 12:13 AM I hope so too! I think Celine was telling Julie a story about a time when a girl ran after the car and, as the car was turning, it slightly hit the girl. The car didn't hit the girl. What she said was there was a time where a girl who was on a skateboard grabbed on to the car when they left. They didn't know she was there as she was behind the car and at one point when they accelerated and turned the girl flew into a field. 6 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
CSCfan Posted July 5, 2014 at 12:22 AM Posted July 5, 2014 at 12:22 AM The car didn't hit the girl. What she said was there was a time where a girl who was on a skateboard grabbed on to the car when they left. They didn't know she was there as she was behind the car and at one point when they accelerated and turned the girl flew into a field. LOL! Would've loved to see that! They film everything, but they missed that!? 2 Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
DionFanAlways Posted July 5, 2014 at 01:00 AM Posted July 5, 2014 at 01:00 AM It's funny how she goes into English for a split second. I think all bilingual speakers do that from time to time! 4 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
CELINEFAN01 Posted July 5, 2014 at 01:24 AM Posted July 5, 2014 at 01:24 AM What's the page? L'ĖTE INDIEN Send an inbox 1 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted July 5, 2014 at 02:18 AM Posted July 5, 2014 at 02:18 AM L'ĖTE INDIEN Send an inboxMessage sent, fingers crossed! 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
chocolatechip15 Posted July 5, 2014 at 02:47 AM Posted July 5, 2014 at 02:47 AM The car didn't hit the girl. What she said was there was a time where a girl who was on a skateboard grabbed on to the car when they left. They didn't know she was there as she was behind the car and at one point when they accelerated and turned the girl flew into a field. Thanks, Del! I knew I had missed some of the words in what she said! 1 Quote
ryba Posted July 5, 2014 at 12:47 PM Posted July 5, 2014 at 12:47 PM lets ask Julie Snyder on her official facebook and twitter and email for J Productions to get the English subtitles 2 Quote
nuts2you Posted July 5, 2014 at 01:24 PM Posted July 5, 2014 at 01:24 PM ryba you need to ask her when they are going to release the Paris concerts. on DVD 1 Quote
Del Posted July 5, 2014 at 04:31 PM Posted July 5, 2014 at 04:31 PM lets ask Julie Snyder on her official facebook and twitter and email for J Productions to get the English subtitles I don't see them add English subtites for a show that is going to be broadcasted in Quebec/French Canada and France. The show is aimed at a French speaking audience. To add English subtitles to a show that is aimed at a French speaking audience and on a French speaking network would be insulting. At least that's how I see it. 5 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
CelineDionFreak Posted July 5, 2014 at 04:47 PM Posted July 5, 2014 at 04:47 PM I don't see them add English subtites for a show that is going to be broadcasted in Quebec/French Canada and France. The show is aimed at a French speaking audience. To add English subtitles to a show that is aimed at a French speaking audience and on a French speaking network would be insulting. At least that's how I see it. That's what I was thinking... 2 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
ryba Posted July 5, 2014 at 04:48 PM Posted July 5, 2014 at 04:48 PM I don't see them add English subtites for a show that is going to be broadcasted in Quebec/French Canada and France. The show is aimed at a French speaking audience. To add English subtitles to a show that is aimed at a French speaking audience and on a French speaking network would be insulting. At least that's how I see it.Yes, but they could add subittles for this show and put extra videos on the official facebook page so that fans all around the world will be able to enjoy it. They can be little flexible! Julie likes to get in touch with Celine fans via social media, so its worth to try and ask. Does anyone know the email to J Productions? Quote
incognito Posted July 5, 2014 at 05:35 PM Posted July 5, 2014 at 05:35 PM Y'all need to buy Rosetta Stone French. 1 Quote
ryba Posted July 5, 2014 at 06:03 PM Posted July 5, 2014 at 06:03 PM Y'all need to buy Rosetta Stone French.how does that work? 1 Quote
québecflower Posted July 5, 2014 at 06:51 PM Posted July 5, 2014 at 06:51 PM I don't see them add English subtites for a show that is going to be broadcasted in Quebec/French Canada and France. The show is aimed at a French speaking audience. To add English subtitles to a show that is aimed at a French speaking audience and on a French speaking network would be insulting. At least that's how I see it.with all the language question, some would be offended..but not eberybody. We like to keep a bit of our Celine for ourselves.. 2 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
CelineDionFreak Posted July 6, 2014 at 12:06 AM Posted July 6, 2014 at 12:06 AM Nice! Is that in the Palais Omnisports de Bercy or the hotel I wonder...? Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
DionFanAlways Posted July 6, 2014 at 12:29 AM Posted July 6, 2014 at 12:29 AM with all the language question, some would be offended..but not eberybody. We like to keep a bit of our Celine for ourselves.. Be nice and share. ..... We will give you Miley Cyrus annddd Gaga! 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
québecflower Posted July 6, 2014 at 12:47 AM Posted July 6, 2014 at 12:47 AM Be nice and share. ..... We will give you Miley Cyrus annddd Gaga! Gaga was in Quebec , she gave a good show. One of the first place to love her here.. Miley, if she was just singing, well....maybe.. 1 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
chocolatechip15 Posted July 6, 2014 at 02:01 PM Posted July 6, 2014 at 02:01 PM I don't see them add English subtites for a show that is going to be broadcasted in Quebec/French Canada and France. The show is aimed at a French speaking audience. To add English subtitles to a show that is aimed at a French speaking audience and on a French speaking network would be insulting. At least that's how I see it. It would even be nice if there were French subtitles . . much easier to translate than the spoken word (especially with Julie & Celine, who talk so fast when they're together.) Do they close-caption shows for the hearing impaired in Quebec? It's required by law in the US. Quote
Del Posted July 6, 2014 at 02:31 PM Posted July 6, 2014 at 02:31 PM (edited) It would even be nice if there were French subtitles . . much easier to translate than the spoken word (especially with Julie & Celine, who talk so fast when they're together.) Do they close-caption shows for the hearing impaired in Quebec? It's required by law in the US. There is closed caption but I don't think it's for all shows. Although to be honest it's not something that I've paid attention to. Edited July 6, 2014 at 02:32 PM by Del 1 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
Jessyka Posted July 6, 2014 at 04:25 PM Posted July 6, 2014 at 04:25 PM I hate not knowing french. 1 Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
NicoNV Posted July 6, 2014 at 05:36 PM Posted July 6, 2014 at 05:36 PM (edited) The car didn't hit the girl. What she said was there was a time where a girl who was on a skateboard grabbed on to the car when they left. They didn't know she was there as she was behind the car and at one point when they accelerated and turned the girl flew into a field. Thanks for translating! What was that girl thinking!? That had to be horrible. How do you explain that accident at work the next day, haha. I hope she was okay! I don't see them add English subtites for a show that is going to be broadcasted in Quebec/French Canada and France. The show is aimed at a French speaking audience. To add English subtitles to a show that is aimed at a French speaking audience and on a French speaking network would be insulting. At least that's how I see it.That's what I was thinking... Fascinating! I hope this does not come out the wrong way, and I apologize in advance if it does, but I find it so interesting that people would see it as insulting! In America, it would be the exact opposite: subtitles would be a sign of inclusion, that everyone is welcome to enjoy the experience, and an acknowledgment that not all of the relevant parties speak (in the case of America) English. I am not saying shows always have subtitles in America, they do not. But, some places do have announcements in both English and Spanish (for example, airports). My point, and what is fascinating to me about your comments, goes to the mindset of what subtitles would convey to an audience in terms of if they would be viewed as insulting or viewed as a positive sign of inclusion. It is clearly just a cultural difference, but I find it so fascinating that people would be insulted by subtitles! (This is not sarcastic at all. I really do think it is interesting how different cultures view language and how that manifests itself). I could see that being more the attitude in Quebec, but I am surprised the attitude would exist in France as well. But, then again, language is central to identity. Anyway, I just thought your points were fascinating, and I truly do appreciate the insight! Thank you! Edit: If I do not edit it a note, I am likely to get people upset: I am not trying to speak for all Americans here. Just an overall opinion and mindset, that being said, I recognize people from all all countries and cultures view issues differently. Anyway, I hope they do include subtitles! I agree with Chocolatechip15's above post, even French subtitles would be helpful. I am only just learning French and it is much easier for me to work through a translation if there are subtitles to help out. Edited July 6, 2014 at 05:48 PM by NicoNV 2 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.