ryba Posted July 15, 2014 at 07:51 PM Posted July 15, 2014 at 07:51 PM Or maybe it will be a re-release of LMBTL with some extra fresh and modern hit songs and a DVD with all the recording sessions!!! 1 Quote
NicoNV Posted July 15, 2014 at 07:52 PM Posted July 15, 2014 at 07:52 PM (edited) Some details from the article:-She went water skiing with Julie (for the show) even if she hadn't done it for over 30 years they say!!It says she's the best guest ever because she's ready to do anything.Everything was in place for her safety but she fell twice because she tried to do a few stunts. Once she lost a ski and the second time she hit the water in full force - they thought she would have a concussion!! But shorty after she was ok and ready to do it again!!!-And René was also there but Aldo was the one walking around with Céline backstage.. Thanks! I wonder if Rene will be part of the interview...this must be a difficult transition--trying to establish Aldo as the manager, but not to the point of excluding Rene so fans are not so taken back. They seem to be navigating it well, or at least approaching it consciously and thoughtfully. I am glad Rene was well enough to attend the taping of the show at least, even if he was not the one involved in things going on behind the scenes. I hope as time goes on the transition is pointed out less in the press, but maybe their team decided to highlight Aldo's involvement? Who knows. At the very least, I am still happy Rene was well enough to attend the show. I can't believe she would water ski! I am surprised the insurance companies and her company would let her to do so, given her Vegas contract and upcoming Asia tour! I think she did that years ago on a television show as well. It sounds like this interview will be fun, and hopefully a little different! This is being taped over several days, correct? And airing in full in September? Please consider this an advance request for someone who watches the show to record it and post it for those of us not able to view it elsewhere Edited July 15, 2014 at 07:54 PM by NicoNV 3 Quote
Lotty Posted July 15, 2014 at 08:11 PM Posted July 15, 2014 at 08:11 PM Thanks! I wonder if Rene will be part of the interview...this must be a difficult transition--trying to establish Aldo as the manager, but not to the point of excluding Rene so fans are not so taken back. They seem to be navigating it well, or at least approaching it consciously and thoughtfully. I am glad Rene was well enough to attend the taping of the show at least, even if he was not the one involved in things going on behind the scenes. I hope as time goes on the transition is pointed out less in the press, but maybe their team decided to highlight Aldo's involvement? Who knows. At the very least, I am still happy Rene was well enough to attend the show. I can't believe she would water ski! I am surprised the insurance companies and her company would let her to do so, given her Vegas contract and upcoming Asia tour! I think she did that years ago on a television show as well. It sounds like this interview will be fun, and hopefully a little different! This is being taped over several days, correct? And airing in full in September? Please consider this an advance request for someone who watches the show to record it and post it for those of us not able to view it elsewhere I totally agree with you. especially about your request of recording and posting the show here, PLEEEEEASE. If I'm not wrong, julie wrote on her fb page that she was meeting Celine and Rene for the interview... so I hope we'll see them both, or at least Celine will answer some questions about her husband I guess. Quote
DionFanAlways Posted July 15, 2014 at 09:00 PM Posted July 15, 2014 at 09:00 PM But not Julie apparently Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
DionFanAlways Posted July 15, 2014 at 09:14 PM Posted July 15, 2014 at 09:14 PM Some details from the article:-She went water skiing with Julie (for the show) even if she hadn't done it for over 30 years they say!!It says she's the best guest ever because she's ready to do anything.Everything was in place for her safety but she fell twice because she tried to do a few stunts. Once she lost a ski and the second time she hit the water in full force - they thought she would have a concussion!! But shorty after she was ok and ready to do it again!!!-And René was also there but Aldo was the one walking around with Céline backstage..Thanks. This kind of makes me sad, really didn't think it would but....... 3 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
DionFanAlways Posted July 15, 2014 at 10:44 PM Posted July 15, 2014 at 10:44 PM Here we gooooooo 3 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
MissHillCountry Posted July 15, 2014 at 11:08 PM Posted July 15, 2014 at 11:08 PM Here we gooooooo Oh my god :-) 1 Quote
browseceline Posted July 15, 2014 at 11:13 PM Posted July 15, 2014 at 11:13 PM Here we gooooooo Thanks for sharing! Celine is in her comfortzone and she is good at this! And the song sounds very 80s. 1 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
chocolatechip15 Posted July 15, 2014 at 11:20 PM Posted July 15, 2014 at 11:20 PM (edited) -And René was also there but Aldo was the one walking around with Céline backstage..This kind of makes me sad, really didn't think it would but....... I thought that what the article said was that Rene accompanied her during the shooting that took place over the weekend, and was "keeping watch" over things. But yesterday (Monday), they (the writers of the article) saw Aldo backstage with Celine. Edited July 15, 2014 at 11:20 PM by chocolatechip15 3 Quote
Xpresso Posted July 15, 2014 at 11:43 PM Posted July 15, 2014 at 11:43 PM Good point Chocolatechip!It says that René accompanied Céline over the weekend for the recording of L'été indien (Indian Summer) but yesterday Aldo was the one backstage... 2 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted July 15, 2014 at 11:56 PM Posted July 15, 2014 at 11:56 PM Here we gooooooo Woooow 2 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
nuts2you Posted July 16, 2014 at 12:05 AM Posted July 16, 2014 at 12:05 AM The TV show "L'été indien" will be broadcasted Saturday, August 2nd at 10:40 PM on the France 2 channel.For the premiere of the show, Michel Drucker and Julie Snyder will be welcoming Celine Dion, Francis Cabrel, Fred Pellerin, Mylène Paquette and Vincent Niclo.this is from the RH Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted July 16, 2014 at 12:53 AM Posted July 16, 2014 at 12:53 AM The TV show "L'été indien" will be broadcasted Saturday, August 2nd at 10:40 PM on the France 2 channel.For the premiere of the show, Michel Drucker and Julie Snyder will be welcoming Celine Dion, Francis Cabrel, Fred Pellerin, Mylène Paquette and Vincent Niclo.this is from the RH Awesome! It's gonna come sooner then later! 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
CELINEFAN01 Posted July 16, 2014 at 03:22 AM Posted July 16, 2014 at 03:22 AM The TV show "L'été indien" will be broadcasted Saturday, August 2nd at 10:40 PM on the France 2 channel.For the premiere of the show, Michel Drucker and Julie Snyder will be welcoming Celine Dion, Francis Cabrel, Fred Pellerin, Mylène Paquette and Vincent Niclo.this is from the RH Whaaaat!? Like in two weeks are we gonna be avaible to watch it online? So ... we don't have to wait till September? Quote
CELINEFAN01 Posted July 16, 2014 at 03:45 AM Posted July 16, 2014 at 03:45 AM The TV show "L'été indien" will be broadcasted Saturday, August 2nd at 10:40 PM on the France 2 channel.For the premiere of the show, Michel Drucker and Julie Snyder will be welcoming Celine Dion, Francis Cabrel, Fred Pellerin, Mylène Paquette and Vincent Niclo.this is from the RH How do you know when is gonna be on air? Quote
Xpresso Posted July 16, 2014 at 09:00 AM Posted July 16, 2014 at 09:00 AM What, Aug 2nd!!??? But that's SUMMER!! The indian summer is around the end of September to end of October. And Céline in that old water ski video!!! Did you see that... she made the jump!!! 5 Quote
artistman2007 Posted July 16, 2014 at 10:43 AM Posted July 16, 2014 at 10:43 AM I think she's wearing glasses only for rehearsal 1 Quote
woodstock Posted July 16, 2014 at 11:30 AM Posted July 16, 2014 at 11:30 AM How do you know when is gonna be on air?Because french TV channels announce each tuesday their programms three weeks before airing, that's why 1 Quote
Lotty Posted July 16, 2014 at 10:19 PM Posted July 16, 2014 at 10:19 PM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjlPkhQIqA 1 Quote
ehild Posted July 17, 2014 at 01:13 AM Posted July 17, 2014 at 01:13 AM There was a recent TVA interview posted earlier today online. Does anyone have an English translation for it? Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
chocolatechip15 Posted July 17, 2014 at 02:23 AM Posted July 17, 2014 at 02:23 AM There was a recent TVA interview posted earlier today online. Does anyone have an English translation for it? I posted this in another thread, but I'm posting it here, too, since you asked about it: http://tvanouvelles....716-181255.html The highlights: - Rene is doing great; he is very strong; but he has to do articulation exercises since the surgery was to the mouth, but he's doing great.- The interviewer mentions in passing that she changed her manager, and Celine says she did NOT change her manager -- that Aldo is there to be a support and a right arm so that Rene can take a step back and keep his energies where they need to be while Aldo takes care of the various things coming up, which is a comfort to Rene. It was really interesting -- when the interviewer mentions that Celine changed her manager, Celine gets a funny look on her face, almost a little pissed, and instead of answering the question, she corrects the interviewer to say she hasn't changed her manager. She's really sweet about it, talking about how much she appreciates Aldo, but it's clear that Rene is still the one who's truly her manager.- She says Rene is doing well because there are people around them -- his older children, his friends -- but also RC, who keeps him very busy (they play pool, blackjack, golf ,etc), and the twins. . the house is full of life -- and when you're sick like that, you don't always want to talk about diease. 4 Quote
NicoNV Posted July 17, 2014 at 02:27 AM Posted July 17, 2014 at 02:27 AM (edited) I posted this in another thread, but I'm posting it here, too, since you asked about it: http://tvanouvelles....716-181255.html The highlights: - Rene is doing great; he is very strong; but he has to do articulation exercises since the surgery was to the mouth, but he's doing great.- The interviewer mentions in passing that she changed her manager, and Celine says she did NOT change her manager -- that Aldo is there to be a support and a right arm so that Rene can take a step back and keep his energies where they need to be while Aldo takes care of the various things coming up, which is a comfort to Rene. It was really interesting -- when the interviewer mentions that Celine changed her manager, Celine gets a funny look on her face, almost a little pissed, and instead of answering the question, she corrects the interviewer to say she hasn't changed her manager. She's really sweet about it, talking about how much she appreciates Aldo, but it's clear that Rene is still the one who's truly her manager.- She says Rene is doing well because there are people around them -- his older children, his friends -- but also RC, who keeps him very busy (they play pool, blackjack, golf ,etc), and the twins. . the house is full of life -- and when you're sick like that, you don't always want to talk about diease. Thank you for posting this! I don't get her saying she didn't change managers, when up until now that is what was discussed. But, I guess they are still sorting everything out (the nature of the change and statements about it). It's nice all of his kids are spending time with him! I am glad he is doing well! Edited July 17, 2014 at 02:31 AM by NicoNV 3 Quote
chocolatechip15 Posted July 17, 2014 at 02:39 AM Posted July 17, 2014 at 02:39 AM Thank you for posting this! I don't get her saying she didn't change managers, when up until now that is what was discussed. But, I guess they are still sorting everything out (the nature of the change and statements about it). It's nice all of his kids are spending time with him! I am glad he is doing well! The funny thing is that I don't think any of the official press releases ever said she was changing managers -- it was the media who said that. The press releases said that Aldo was the new CEO of Feeling while Rene remained Chairman of the Board. We were all trying to figure out exactly what that meant. I'm not fluent in French, so I didn't get every word of the interview, but I heard the interviewer say she'd changed managers, and heard Celine correct her by saying "On n'a pas change d'agent" - "We have not changed agents (managers)". She then says "on a agencé à l'agent" - I'm not sure exactly what that means, but I think it may mean that the agent got his own agent . . i.e. Rene is delegating a bit. She then talks about Aldo being a support and a right arm while Rene steps back and focuses on his health. 5 Quote
québecflower Posted July 17, 2014 at 02:48 AM Posted July 17, 2014 at 02:48 AM The funny thing is that I don't think any of the official press releases ever said she was changing managers -- it was the media who said that. The press releases said that Aldo was the new CEO of Feeling while Rene remained Chairman of the Board. We were all trying to figure out exactly what that meant. I'm not fluent in French, so I didn't get every word of the interview, but I heard the interviewer say she'd changed managers, and heard Celine correct her by saying "On n'a pas change d'agent" - "We have not changed agents (managers)". She then says "on a agencé à l'agent" - I'm not sure exactly what that means, but I think it may mean that the agent got his own agent . . i.e. Rene is delegating a bit. She then talks about Aldo being a support and a right arm while Rene steps back and focuses on his health. agencé l'agent...she means that they made things easier for René 3 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
DionFanAlways Posted July 17, 2014 at 10:09 AM Posted July 17, 2014 at 10:09 AM The funny thing is that I don't think any of the official press releases ever said she was changing managers -- it was the media who said that. The press releases said that Aldo was the new CEO of Feeling while Rene remained Chairman of the Board. We were all trying to figure out exactly what that meant. I'm not fluent in French, so I didn't get every word of the interview, but I heard the interviewer say she'd changed managers, and heard Celine correct her by saying "On n'a pas change d'agent" - "We have not changed agents (managers)". She then says "on a agencé à l'agent" - I'm not sure exactly what that means, but I think it may mean that the agent got his own agent . . i.e. Rene is delegating a bit. She then talks about Aldo being a support and a right arm while Rene steps back and focuses on his health.That's interesting to hear it put that way. To the rest of the world it was 'Celine has a new manager', but to them it's a very different meaning, situation.Now she'll probably be asked this in English interviews also. 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
CelineDionFreak Posted July 18, 2014 at 02:27 PM Posted July 18, 2014 at 02:27 PM Look what I found on Instagram! Blurry, but you can see her glasses! 4 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
CELINE MARIE Posted July 20, 2014 at 06:49 PM Author Posted July 20, 2014 at 06:49 PM (edited) Edited July 20, 2014 at 06:56 PM by CELINE MARIE 7 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted July 20, 2014 at 07:23 PM Posted July 20, 2014 at 07:23 PM Nice pics!! Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Angel2006 Posted July 22, 2014 at 05:21 AM Posted July 22, 2014 at 05:21 AM (edited) I know that at least one person from this forum attended the taping of the new talk show with Celine. Did anyone get to see her water skiing? If you did, What did she look like? I know we will be seeing this on t.v. soon, but I just can't wait. I am so excited! Was she wearing a swimsuit or a bikini? and did she look good? I know I'm asking a lot of questions LOL, but I am just really curious to know more about Celine water skiing and how she looked. The last time we saw Celine water skiing was in the 80's and she did a really good job and looked like she really enjoyed it. I love seeing Celine do sporty things, She always looks like she's having so much fun. Celine seems to be a pro at whatever she tries. Remember when she participated in the Olympics thing when she dived for the first time and did it perfect. LOL. Also when she did that impressive, hard to do walk down the balance beam and she did it just as good, if not better then the Olympian? I know that Celine was considering becoming an Olympian at one point in her life, so I think she really enjoys showing off her sporty side from time to time. I think she would have made a great Olympian, cuz she seems to good at everything. LOL. I see strong potential in RC's athletic future. Edited July 22, 2014 at 05:27 AM by Angel2006 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.