Jump to content

Celine Dion in New Talk Show Julie Snyder and Michel Drucker L'été indien dès l'automne TVA & France2 2014


Recommended Posts

Posted

I found this picture on Instagram. I like this picture, and it looks like she was having a ball yeaterday!

post-26465-0-95390400-1405434117_thumb.jpg

  • Like 4

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted

I found this picture on Instagram. I like this picture, and it looks like she was having a ball yeaterday!

post-26465-0-95390400-1405434117_thumb.jpg

But not Julie apparently :giggle:
  • Like 7
Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Posted

But not Julie apparently :giggle:

 

Oh wow I just saw Julie lol!!

  • Like 2

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted

Just found this on twitter!

post-26465-0-76979300-1405436588_thumb.jpg

  • Like 1

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted (edited)

I can't wait for a better photo of her in glasses. :wub:

10478184_757281260998744_4752879630812676486_n.jpg?oh=b57fd9b046a6ef095a29547bbb97cc3d&oe=54415B76

10527554_549170761872945_6046026684491863286_n.jpg?oh=ee40105da7969fcaad2d5e0f4d77bb60&oe=543CF725

Edited by CELINE MARIE
  • Like 5
hqdefault.jpg

Posted
Celine looks soooo hot!!! She should keep that hairstyle for ever
  • Like 2
post-5889-0-11519200-1681245149_thumb.jpg

Posted

But not Julie apparently :giggle:

with her amazing Outfit and hairstyle celine stole julies thunder :D
  • Like 3
post-5889-0-11519200-1681245149_thumb.jpg

Posted

 

10478184_757281260998744_4752879630812676486_n.jpg?oh=b57fd9b046a6ef095a29547bbb97cc3d&oe=54415B76

10527554_549170761872945_6046026684491863286_n.jpg?oh=ee40105da7969fcaad2d5e0f4d77bb60&oe=543CF725

 

Thanks for the article scans!

  • Like 2

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted

I really hope she sings something, especially "Je l'aime a mourir"

 

Can't wait to see her skiing, she looks so happy!!!!

 

So it's a modern version of this hairstyle:

 

http://www.celinedion.us/images/event/2002/celine-dion_20020615wt017.jpg

Posted

with her amazing Outfit and hairstyle celine stole julies thunder :D

Shame man. :giggle:

 

Sharon

Posted

Thanks for the article scans!

Yes, thanks for the scan, just wish i could understand it. :)

 

Sharon

Posted
it's ANDHC era all over again!! the hair, the top, the skirt...
Posted

10478184_757281260998744_4752879630812676486_n.jpg?oh=b57fd9b046a6ef095a29547bbb97cc3d&oe=54415B76

10527554_549170761872945_6046026684491863286_n.jpg?oh=ee40105da7969fcaad2d5e0f4d77bb60&oe=543CF725

 

Thanks for the scan!! OMG she looks rockin' :-D

♦︎ july 7, 2012 - las vegas, nevada

http://i59.tinypic.com/11tluus.png

Posted
She looks so modern and fresh. Hope she keeps the hairstyle. Goodbye forever Annie lol
Posted
Celine looks so young and fresh! Love the hair!!!
  • Like 2
Posted
New hairstyle doesn't look anything like her.
http://imageshack.us/a/img138/7804/5tq2.png

Posted

Aaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At first,I thought it was an old photo from 2002!

 

Her look is so ANDHC-ish..... :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

 

Let's bring back the old times :w00t: I hope that she is really recording a new album!

  • Like 1
A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Posted
can someone pls translated the article for US PLS ,
Posted
Look at this cutie with her glasses on. :wub:
  • Like 1

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg

 

Posted

Aaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At first,I thought it was an old photo from 2002!

 

Her look is so ANDHC-ish..... :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

 

Let's bring back the old times :w00t: I hope that she is really recording a new album!

is there a rumor that she is recording a New Album??
post-5889-0-11519200-1681245149_thumb.jpg

Posted
What does it say about her water skiing? I want to know more about this. What day did she do this and are there pics or video?
  • Like 1

highfive.jpg

Posted
That's crazy... she went water skiing! I love that!

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg

 

Posted

is there a rumor that she is recording a New Album??

 

there was some rumour some time ago that she'll probably releasing a new album in 2015

  • Like 2
A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Posted
She looks like a sexy librarian with the glasses.
  • Like 3
Posted

She looks like a sexy librarian with the glasses.

 

She does. :giggle:

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg

 

Posted
I really hope we get a video of her water skiing with Julie. That would be awesome, or some pics! :-D
  • Like 2

highfive.jpg

Posted (edited)
I hope the rumor is true and she is really recording a new album, but in English please :D Edited by ryba
  • Like 1
post-5889-0-11519200-1681245149_thumb.jpg

Posted

I really hope we get a video of her water skiing with Julie. That would be awesome, or some pics! :-D

 

It will be on the show, right? We'll definitely get some video of it.

  • Like 1

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...